Flash (Barry Allen) from the Series
Smallville Green Arrow

Zatanna from Smallvile

Green Lantern

Cyborg from Smallville

Superman from Superman Returns

Batman

We've never seen Hawkeye nor Wasp or Ant-man so let's assume: 

Hawkeye: Normal strength and figthing abilities similar to those of Black Widow. Trick Arrows: net, electric, normal, boomerang and small explosives. 

Wasp: Normal strength and powers similar to those of the 616 Universe. 

Ant-man: Normal strength (when in normal size). Cannot go giant. Powers similar to those of the 616 Universe.  

All characters can only use the pwers/abilities shown in the movies/series. Nick Fury will not figth unless you find it necessary.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12274 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, Routh Superman was never hurt....by anything. Hell, the guy even bench pressed a mountain of his weakness!!

#3 Posted by alexandrinus (427 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle
Actually, more like an entire continent. But I think that Thor can actually give some trouble.
#4 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Green Lantern could do it without the others, if Superman does the tanking and Green Lantern mainly damage dealing.
Only Thor would be dangerous for them, mainly because of his powerful, magic Mjolnir-strikes.

#5 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

I lol'd so hard at cyborg and flash costume. flash looks wayyyyy too buff

#6 Posted by Neyon (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the Marvel team. Also, you have to be biased to think 2 people is going to take on the Marvel guys. DC sucks

#7 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of fodder in this fight. But people got it right, Thor does have more striking power than Routh, but he certainly has the better lifting feat.

#8 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at Ant-Man and Wasp 

FAIL

#9 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#10 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor really didn't have any amazing feats in the movie that can compare to the previously mention "Continent of weakness lift." DC wins.

#11 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
lol at Ant-Man and Wasp  FAIL
lol Batman and Green Arrow FAIL?  
I don't get the point of your post. 

@GreenLantern555 said:
Thor really didn't have any amazing feats in the movie that can compare to the previously mention "Continent of weakness lift." DC wins.

Hm? In one fight sequence he leveled a good chunk of the Frost Giant's home in a single strike, then blitzed through the sky to pound a hole through a giant monster a good distance away. That's a better showing than most of the guys in this thread have. 
It wasn't much of a continent, that really is a MASSIVE exaggeration on anyone's part. 

A continent is a little out of Routh's league, despite how people want to believe he actually was anywhere close to that strong. 
Although it is funny that Lex was able to knock him around just a little bit before and Routh even had kryptonite in him at the time, guess that moment of fresh sunshine amped him or something.
#12 Posted by Comicfan47 (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeaaaaa the Avengers got this covered........

#13 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke:  I was more like FAIL at the picture..but since you seem to think it was something about debate,Ant and Wasp are useless because they have yet to be confirmed that they are in the movie,they are featless characters.  

Even in the comics they aren't very impressive to me.

Also the Photoshop is horrible!!  XD 

Thor did level a great portion of the Frost Giants home,but did you mention how it was all ICE?  
But i agree the Odinson has better striking feats,but Supes has better benching feats i suppose.  
#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.
#15 Posted by cattlebattle (12274 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:

@Aqua11500 said:

lol at Ant-Man and Wasp  FAIL

lol Batman and Green Arrow FAIL?  
I don't get the point of your post. 

@GreenLantern555 said:

Hm? In one fight sequence he leveled a good chunk of the Frost Giant's home in a single strike, then blitzed through the sky to pound a hole through a giant monster a good distance away. That's a better showing than most of the guys in this thread have. 
It wasn't much of a continent, that really is a MASSIVE exaggeration on anyone's part. 

A continent is a little out of Routh's league, despite how people want to believe he actually was anywhere close to that strong. Although it is funny that Lex was able to knock him around just a little bit before and Routh even had kryptonite in him at the time, guess that moment of fresh sunshine amped him or something.
What are you talking about??

He was sick from the Kryptonite because the island was MADE of Kryptonite, And thats the reason why its impressive. 

Thor did have the better ass beating feats, but not durability or strength
#16 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:

@isaac_clarke:  I was more like FAIL at the picture..but since you seem to think it was something about debate,Ant and Wasp are useless because they have yet to be confirmed that they are in the movie,they are featless characters.   Even in the comics they aren't very impressive to me. Also the Photoshop is horrible!!  XD   Thor did level a great portion of the Frost Giants home,but did you mention how it was all ICE?  But i agree the Odinson has better striking feats,but Supes has better benching feats i suppose.  

I don't see why the picture prompts a FAIL due to including a phony Wasp and Ant-Man, as they are just fodder regardless. Cool? 
I have no idea what Ice has anything to do with the feat, that was a massive area shattered by a single strike of his hammer. No arguing there, Thor has absolutely nothing for lifting feats to pull from that are in Super Routh's league.  

@cattlebattle said:

@isaac_clarke said:

What are you talking about??  He was sick from the Kryptonite because the island was MADE of Kryptonite, And thats the reason why its impressive.   Thor did have the better ass beating feats, but not durability or strength
Depends on what your talking about, as your being fairly vague with that question. 
He wasn't sick, he didn't even notice he lost his powers till he was getting knocked around. That doesn't make it impressive, it makes it incredibly inconsistent with what was going on with a scene a moment ago when he was seemingly depowered and now he's burying himself in semi kryptonite rock lifting it out of the ocean. The only difference is Routh got a little sunshine in. 

Thor didn't really tank anything outside physical blows / thunder bolts and all I remember Routh doing is eye bouncing bullets, strength is in Routh's favor. 
Edit: Scratch that and Atmospheric re-entry.
#17 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaq solos

#18 Posted by cattlebattle (12274 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:

@cattlebattle said:

@isaac_clarke said:

What are you talking about??  He was sick from the Kryptonite because the island was MADE of Kryptonite, And thats the reason why its impressive.   Thor did have the better ass beating feats, but not durability or strength
Depends on what your talking about, as your being fairly vague with that question. He wasn't sick, he didn't even notice he lost his powers till he was getting knocked around. That doesn't make it impressive, it makes it incredibly inconsistent with what was going on with a scene a moment ago when he was seemingly depowered and now he's burying himself in semi kryptonite rock lifting it out of the ocean. The only difference is Routh got a little sunshine in.  Thor didn't really tank anything outside physical blows / thunder bolts and all I remember Routh doing is eye bouncing bullets, strength is in Routh's favor. Edit: Scratch that and Atmospheric re-entry.
Hell yeah its inconsistent, all super powered characters are. He became ill I guess because the island wasn't full on Kryptonite, then in a weakened state he got clobbered...which was sort of pathetic...but yeah it was still an extremely large chunk of rock that weakened him so thats a great feat above any of marvels characters right there

and he caught a plane and traveled at tremendous speeds
#19 Posted by The Stegman (20723 posts) - - Show Bio

this is basically gonna become a Superman vs Thor thread isn't it?

#20 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
this is basically gonna become a Superman vs Thor thread isn't it?
Thor doesn't have the feats to hold out with him physically, albeit he can hurt him. 
But given people are making Routh into a continent lifter at the start of the thread, it might go more so along the lines of blowing him to epic proportions. 

@cattlebattle said:
Hell yeah its inconsistent, all super powered characters are. He became ill I guess because the island wasn't full on Kryptonite, then in a weakened state he got clobbered...which was sort of pathetic...but yeah it was still an extremely large chunk of rock that weakened him so thats a great feat above any of marvels characters right there  and he caught a plane and traveled at tremendous speeds
Not sure how it invalidates how he suddenly was depowered, now isn't. The only real change was he was basking in the sun. Clark was going around Krypton for a few years, it stands to reason he might have either gotten use to kryptonite or found a way to make himself less apparent to it's nasty effects, which seemed non existent outside depowering him in the film. I'd actually put money on the Rise of the Silver Surfer putting Routh down, all Thor can do is hurt him, beating him is a completely different ball game. Unless Routh fights like he did in the film "I'm invulnerable! Buahahaha!" then he might get a hammer strike to the face he doesn't agree with.
#21 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

The DC Movie/TV Team =)