Annihilus (Annulation Wave) vs Darkseid (New 52)

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ Annihilus

No Caption Provided

VERSES

DARKSEID

No Caption Provided

Round One: Both Annihilus's Annulation Wave and Darkseid's army have an all out war... Round One is for the armies only to fight... Both armies have an hour prep... So I know Annihilus probably has a bigger army ( I don't know for sure) but if he does we can add how many ever Parademons for Darkseid plus his strong warriors... Annihilus has every single person who was working for him during the Annulation Wave minus Thanos, he is not in this, nor is 2 Celestials or Galactus and Surfer as a weapon...

Round 2: The bosses fight this round... Annihilus has all the power he has in the Annulation Wave like the bands of Quasar for example.. Darkseid has all his standard gear only... No prep... Fight takes place on the Blue Area of the Moon.. Win by K.O or death... No bfr either.. So who wins and why?

P.S This is not a stomp because Annihilus was able to survive a destruction blast from Galactus that hit 3 galaxies and was not slowing down, and Annihilus was close to Galactus when Galactus shot his destruction blast that wiped out almost all of the Annulation Wave... Also if anyone knows how to tag Annihilus and Darkseid's wiki please do so because I still do not know how lol...

@comic_book_fan@reikai@jedixman

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

darkseid

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid

What reason do you think he wins? Sorry for the late reply I haven't been on lol.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11