Rules:

• Morals on
  • No Prep, No starting Intel.
  • Teams will work together
  • Takes Place in abandoned Las Vegas
  • Win by KO, Death, or Incap
  • Amazo and Eclipso from the story arc pictured
  • Eclipso can't possess anyone
  • Amazo can only use powers he displayed in that arc.
  • I reserve the right to remove or add restrictions if I'm convinced it's necessary

Bonus points if you can guess how I picked the team. Demerits if you can't

Reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Reality

Pretty interesting battle. Hopefully it won't die.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By beatboks1

@vuviper:

Story Ark Pictured for Eclipso is when he possessed Shade to obtain the power of the Starheart which he then used defeat Spectre and cut off the Presence from all the souls on Earth (his power). I'm kinda thinking team Eclipso takes this due to Eclipso. It would be a stomp if not for SS and Quasar, both of whom wield enough "light" based power to weaken the dark power of Eclipso a little at least, but not enough for this version to loose I would say.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@beatboks1 said:

@vuviper:

Story Ark Pictured for Eclipso is when he possessed Shade to obtain the power of the Starheart which he then used defeat Spectre and cut off the Presence from all the souls on Earth (his power). I'm kinda thinking team Eclipso takes this due to Eclipso. It would be a stomp if not for SS and Quasar, both of whom wield enough "light" based power to weaken the dark power of Eclipso a little at least, but not enough for this version to loose I would say.

Wouldn't Eclipso solo this easily?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'm inclined to say Team 2, but I'm not too sure.

I'll still say Team 2, though (;

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 wins and Amazo solo

The picture of Amazo is from Ressurection Story Arc. When take control of a modern Red Tornado body build by Batman,John Henry Irons,Niles Caulder and Will Magnus. In this Story Arc he have powers and abilities of the seven founding members (Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman,Flash,Green Lantern,Aquaman and Martian Manhunter),Parasite,Elasti-Man,Nth metal and Atom and copy the powers and abilities of Black Lightining,Black Canary,Red Arrow,Zatanna and Firestorm.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Amazo using Zatanna powers
Amazo using Zatanna powers
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBatman586

Amazo could possibly solo.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By vuviper

@jeanroygrant said:

@beatboks1 said:

@vuviper:

Wouldn't Eclipso solo this easily?

I don't know. The Spectre thing seemed like very specific circumstances, he needed shade, and the starheart, and to be on the moon, or w/e else haha. It's not something that would really be relavant in this battle as far as I know. Unless you can make an arguement that Eclipso can cut any of these guys off their power source, which would be interesting.

@TheBatman586 said:

Amazo could possibly solo.

@matchesmalone21:

He certainly has the power too, but at the same time, it doesn't seem like he used it to the full extent. The two most devastating tactics especially. He only used superspeed to flight flash, or wonder woman, he only used magic to protect himself from Zatanna. I think this may be a flaw in his programming. Or possibly it's intentional to minimize energy expenditure. I don't know, if you disagree feel free to share why.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By HolySerpent

Team 2 in a stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vuviper: Other power Amazo has is Power Amplification,he can amplify any power to copy it, is a natural ability.I do not see that ithas a problem to use the powers at their maximum extension, because the body he possess is more technologic than any body he has before and it uses solar energy or power of someone likeBlack Lightining or Firestorm to recharge himself and the absorption cellsisn't connected to its power source.

Actually against Flash he used Batman's batarangs and fighting techniques,Black Canary's sonic scream,Red Arrow's arrows,Green Lantern's powers,Hawkgirl 's mace and the Flash 's speed and aginst the entire Justice League he used the powers of all members at same time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By termiteone4ever

NOW tell me how can Amazo lose here. He violates the Annihilators . / None of these Fools shown a fraction of his speed much less the powers he is going to get from them to add to his own. This is an easy solo for Amazo . What surfer going to do drain him lol wait Blitz him baahhh haa wait Surfer cant do nothing. I think i recall making a post a year ago on this battle and the add extra hell no the teams Loses

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cliffrice

I think you picked them cause of the pointy ears :D

I will admit i'm not terribly familiar with Eclipso. However Silver surfer has most of the powers that amazo has acess to already.

Im still gonna lean towards team anhilators untill i can research Eclipso more. Seems like an evil demonic entity which surfer, Bill and Quazar have both delt with. Cant see superscrull doing anything that matters much in this fight. Namor Either.

Interesting how you left nova out of the Anhilators line up. If he were there than team 2 would probably be stomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cliffrice: Eclips isn't a Demon,he's equal with the Spectre in other words nearly omnipotent. Eclipso was God's Spirit of Wrath was made flesh to punish the wicked and wash the world clean of vice and iniquity. Then, he was known as Galid. Wrath, by definition, is driven largely by anger, whereas vengeance requires a more discerning hand...In that way (he caused the Great Deluge that devastated the entire planet), the spirit of wrath was stripped of rank and privileges by its successor, the Spectre. What remained of God's Wrath was banished quite appropriately to the dark side of the moon. But not for long, as the gemstone was found in Africa by a treasure hunter and separated into 1000 black diamonds. A single, well-placed strike can split a seemingly indestructible diamond. The Heart of Darkness was thus shattered, a thousand Shards of equal cut and carat, Each containing a sliver of evil, were scattered across the globe. Eclipso found a way to act through these black diamonds. These diamonds appear and entice an angry person into letting Eclipso possess them.

In this story arc Eclipso reawakens within Bruce Gordon (most famous Eclipso's host), destroying Diablo Island and apparently killing Mona in the process. Eclipso subsequently kidnaps the all characters wich have shadow-based powers. After brainwashing his captives and bringing them under his mental control, Eclipso travels to an extradimensional plane, where he frees a demonic entity known as Sythunu, who agrees to serve Eclipso. Investigating the disappearance of these people,the Justice League goes after of Eclipso and is defeated, then the Spectre goes to the moon fight against him, but is defeated and has his powers absorbed. The next Eclipso step was to go to heaven to kill God.

In this Sory Arc he has His powers and Spectre powers in other words Omnipotent and Omniscient.

Doesn't have the weakness against light anymore

Powers and Abilities

GodLike Strength,Speed,Stamina and Invunerability. Cosmic Awareness,Teleportation,Flight,Immortality,Darkness Manipulation,Itangibility,Invisibility,Magic Manipulation,Metamorphosis,Size and Density alteration.

Rip The Spectre in half
Rip The Spectre in half
Blow up the Moon
Blow up the Moon

Thanks

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vuviper

@matchesmalone21: I'm just talking about this most powerful abilities, speed and magic. He only used them when he needed to. All the other powers I think Silver Surfer could contend with, even some of the speed if he must.

If eclipso were equal to the spectre he wouldn't have needed all that prep to weaken spectre.

@cliffrice said:

I will admit i'm not terribly familiar with Eclipso. However Silver surfer has most of the powers that amazo has acess to already.

Im still gonna lean towards team anhilators untill i can research Eclipso more. Seems like an evil demonic entity which surfer, Bill and Quazar have both delt with. Cant see superscrull doing anything that matters much in this fight. Namor Either.

Interesting how you left nova out of the Anhilators line up. If he were there than team 2 would probably be stomped.

I also reserve the right to add Nova in if I want :-) Right now they are equal in numbers though and tbh I'm not sure how powerful eclipso is either.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Psy_

If this is normal Amazo, Anyone of the Annihilators besides Ronan would destroy him.
Eclipso would still win it for them though.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vuviper

@_Punk_ said:

If this is normal Amazo, Anyone of the Annihilators besides Ronan would destroy him. Eclipso would still win it for them though.

Ok, I disagree with Amazo soloing, but I also disagree with this. Anyone besides Ronan can destroy Amazo? What?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Psy_
@vuviper: Okay, I'm just expressing my vice for characters who copy powers. Forgive me. But Amazo would really not mean much in the fight, but neither would Namor or Super Skrull actually. Silver Surfer could turn him into gelatin, and he wouldn't hesitate to because Amazo is a machine.Eclipso and Adam are the only ones who can really do anything here.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vuviper

@_Punk_ said:

@vuviper: Okay, I'm just expressing my vice for characters who copy powers. Forgive me. But Amazo would really not mean much in the fight, but neither would Namor or Super Skrull actually. Silver Surfer could turn him into gelatin, and he wouldn't hesitate to because Amazo is a machine.Eclipso and Adam are the only ones who can really do anything here.

Amazo has self repair abilities and firestorms abilities. So I don't think it'd be that easy, Surfer could take him on, but he'd be fighting for his life. Surfer is definitely threat level:Severe to Amazo wouldn't be holding back like he did against the rest of the league, he would be going at him like he did the Flash.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Psy_
@vuviper: Neither of those powers can stop a full scale molecular change.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vuviper

@_Punk_ said:

@vuviper: Neither of those powers can stop a full scale molecular change.

Why not? If firestorm can transmute matter, I don't see why he couldn't stop himself from being transmuted or transmute himself back at will. And in character how often does surfer do that? even to robots.

@cliffrice said:

Don't forget their common sense of hair/hat style. You're the winner though, since no one else said anthing

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Psy_
@vuviper: Because, Surfer should have a higher level of mastery over it than Amazo does, and once your nothing but gelatin, you don't have any powers. Your just a pile of jelly. That's why he couldn't revert himself.

Silver Surfer rarely demonstrates the power because he has morals. This wouldn't apply to a mindless machine.
cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cliffrice

@matchesmalone21 said:

Rip The Spectre in half
Rip The Spectre in half
Blow up the Moon
Blow up the Moon

@cliffrice: Eclips isn't a Demon,he's equal with the Spectre in other words nearly omnipotent. Eclipso was God's Spirit of Wrath was made flesh to punish the wicked and wash the world clean of vice and iniquity. Then, he was known as Galid. Wrath, by definition, is driven largely by anger, whereas vengeance requires a more discerning hand...In that way (he caused the Great Deluge that devastated the entire planet), the spirit of wrath was stripped of rank and privileges by its successor, the Spectre. What remained of God's Wrath was banished quite appropriately to the dark side of the moon. But not for long, as the gemstone was found in Africa by a treasure hunter and separated into 1000 black diamonds. A single, well-placed strike can split a seemingly indestructible diamond. The Heart of Darkness was thus shattered, a thousand Shards of equal cut and carat, Each containing a sliver of evil, were scattered across the globe. Eclipso found a way to act through these black diamonds. These diamonds appear and entice an angry person into letting Eclipso possess them.

In this story arc Eclipso reawakens within Bruce Gordon (most famous Eclipso's host), destroying Diablo Island and apparently killing Mona in the process. Eclipso subsequently kidnaps the all characters wich have shadow-based powers. After brainwashing his captives and bringing them under his mental control, Eclipso travels to an extradimensional plane, where he frees a demonic entity known as Sythunu, who agrees to serve Eclipso. Investigating the disappearance of these people,the Justice League goes after of Eclipso and is defeated, then the Spectre goes to the moon fight against him, but is defeated and has his powers absorbed. The next Eclipso step was to go to heaven to kill God.

In this Sory Arc he has His powers and Spectre powers in other words Omnipotent and Omniscient.

Powers and Abilities

GodLike Strength,Speed,Stamina and Invunerability. Cosmic Awareness,Teleportation,Flight,Immortality,Darkness Manipulation,Itangibility,Invisibility,Magic Manipulation,Metamorphosis,Size and Density alteration.

Thanks

in that case this thread is total spite.

Also the reason you picked them was the ears right? all pointy and stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

Powers and Abilities

Rip The Spectre in half
Rip The Spectre in half
Blow up the Moon
Blow up the Moon

Thanks

:Above,histtory of Eclipso. In this Story Arc he defeated the entire Justice League,destroyed the moon,rip Spectre in half and absorbed his powers become Omnipotent and Omniscient. In his first appearance its said,he cause the Great Flood on Earth. Now I understand what you said about,superspeed and magic,hmm good question. I need to research this.

@_Punk_: C'mon what has those characters that always hold their abilities? (Thor,Hulk and Silver Surfer)does not pass of excuses not to say he can not do something

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vuviper

@matchesmalone21: When did Eclipso display any omnipotence or omnicience in that arc?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
I remember seeing Eclipso battle with The Spectre and seemingly had an upper hand... and Amazo would give just about anyone on The Annihilators a run. 
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Black

I would think Eclipso is on a higher level than anyone here.