susanoo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By susanoo2

Annihilators: 
Gladiator (Confidence is at it's highest and cannot go down) 
Beta Ray Bill (Has the belt of strength) 
Silver Surfer (Current) 
Ronan 
Quasar 
Nova with nova force

vs 

Battlefield: Mephisto's realm 
Team 1 has 1 hour prep and full knowledge on Mephistos powers. 
Mephisto has knowledge only on characters he's met.

Who wins?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Mephisto.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ego

mephisto easily. let me take a picture of my comic so i could post it up. mephisto eats cosmic beings with relative ease.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Ego: Beta Ray Bill is magical.
@susanoo2
Any prep?
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thegreatfour
@MarvelJackAss433: Yep. He's a magical Norse space horse.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ego
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Ego: Beta Ray Bill is magical.
@susanoo2: Any prep?
thor is magical too, but so is mephisto, but mephisto's level of magic is far beyond thor or beta ray. 
the comic is called silver surfer and warlock resurrection in the clutches of mephisto. mephisto showings are high class. 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Ego: Beta Ray Bill was hurting Galactus,I'm almost sure he could solo if this was outside of Mephisto's Realm.But in it,Hmmmm......Ronan with prep could do something.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wise Son
Does anyone have scans of Surfer and Mephisto fighting? I seem to recall them duking it out.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Wise Son: Surfer lost.I could dig something up.

This team was built for Threats like Mephisto.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ego
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Ego: Beta Ray Bill was hurting Galactus,I'm almost sure he could solo if this was outside of Mephisto's Realm.But in it,Hmmmm......Ronan with prep could do something.
mephisto doesn't have to be in his realm to show his high class magic. in the book resurrection, he was fighting silver surfers friends just outside of his realm including warlock with the soul gem. mephisto was just as powerful as galactus with better reality warping. and he ate silver surfer. litterally ate him and apparently mephisto's stomach is hades.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Wise Son
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iAu3XXftNk

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Ego: Galactus punked Mephisto and threatened to absorb his realm.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wise Son
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Wise Son: Surfer lost.I could dig something up.  This team was built for Threats like Mephisto.
Thanks. Yeah, I just read the mini. Another question though, was Surfer at the height of his power when he fought Mephisto or what? It just seems if Galactus was able to punk Mephisto down Surfer should have been able to hold his own for a while and not just get tossed around like a rag doll.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ego
@Wise Son said:
Does anyone have scans of Surfer and Mephisto fighting? I seem to recall them duking it out.
i have the scans. let me take a picture of it 1st using my crappy webcam if my camera is out of battery 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By nefarious

Mephisto wins here.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ego

i'm going to post the scans up now but the quality is bad bc i had to use a webcam.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ego
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By joshmightbe

Well since Mephisto is pretty much all powerful in his realm I gotta go with him

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wise Son
@joshmightbe: What about outside of his realm? How would they fair? 

@Ego: Thanks for the scans. Looks like Mephisto is king in his realm.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ego
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Ego: Galactus punked Mephisto and threatened to absorb his realm.
mephisto punked galactus and galactus threatened to absorb his realm.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By joshmightbe
@Wise Son: Out of his realm I'd say they have a good 40% chance of beating him
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mephisto.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Ego: Galactus won the encounter.He made Mephisto his "girlfriend" in his own realm.
Since the team has Prep,I could Say Beta Ray Bill could call for power,maybe some of the Odin Force.And Ronan is a genius.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Boobster

Annihilators.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ego
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Ego: Galactus won the encounter.He made Mephisto his "girlfriend" in his own realm. Since the team has Prep,I could Say Beta Ray Bill could call for power,maybe some of the Odin Force.And Ronan is a genius.
mephisto won through power, and galactus needed to improvise, if you were hulk hogan beating down a wallet snatcher and that snatcher took the only photo of your family and threatened to burn it, would you compesate on agreeing to let him go with the money as long as he left the photo alone? 

that's pretty much how the fight went.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boobster
@Ego said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Ego: Galactus won the encounter.He made Mephisto his "girlfriend" in his own realm. Since the team has Prep,I could Say Beta Ray Bill could call for power,maybe some of the Odin Force.And Ronan is a genius.
mephisto won through power, and galactus needed to improvise, if you were hulk hogan beating down a wallet snatcher and that snatcher took the only photo of your family and threatened to burn it, would you compesate on agreeing to let him go with the money as long as he left the photo alone?  that's pretty much how the fight went.
Mephisto didn't win anything. It was his own realm and he still was owned by Galan. Not even Agamotto could beat Galactus in his own realm.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ego
@Boobster said:
@Ego said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
mephisto won through power, and galactus needed to improvise, if you were hulk hogan beating down a wallet snatcher and that snatcher took the only photo of your family and threatened to burn it, would you compesate on agreeing to let him go with the money as long as he left the photo alone?  that's pretty much how the fight went.
Mephisto didn't win anything. It was his own realm and he still was owned by Galan. Not even Agamotto could beat Galactus in his own realm.
based on your opinion. thanks for your opinion.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wise Son
@Ego said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
One, I doubt Hulk Hogan is that much of a threat. With all those canning pills I doubt he could go a few minutes without his heart giving out on him. If you had said GSP then I would have been behind you with the analogy but I digress. Secondly, looking at the fight it doesn't look that way at all. Mephisto beat Surfer and Adam Warlock but he knew better than to step to Galan. If he was more powerful than Galactus then why didn't he just wipe the floor with him right then and there? Mephisto is the one who improvised to save his skin not Galactus.   

@joshmightbe said:
Thanks for the input. I think with prep their chances go up.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ego
@Wise Son said:
@Ego said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
One, I doubt Hulk Hogan is that much of a threat. With all those canning pills I doubt he could go a few minutes without his heart giving out on him. If you had said GSP then I would have been behind you with the analogy but I digress. Secondly, looking at the fight it doesn't look that way at all. Mephisto beat Surfer and Adam Warlock but he knew better than to step to Galan. If he was more powerful than Galactus then why didn't he just wipe the floor with him right then and there? Mephisto is the one who improvised to save his skin not Galactus.   

@joshmightbe said:

galactus did improvise. why did he have to use a plot such as threatening mephisto with absorbing all the souls he's collected for his realm? if you look at it through that point of view, you can see that while mephisto was playing and joking around, galactus had to come up with a plan to stop mephisto's antics and make him buckle. that's why he threatened him. it was a plot device. galacuts clearly won through p.i.s. 

want more proof? how fast is it for dr. strange to beat galactus? easy... 1 spell... 
how fast does it take dr. strange to beat mephisto? a whole 20 pages of trail and error. 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Ego: IT was two different versions of Strange,therefore,your argument is invalid.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ego
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Ego: IT was two different versions of Strange,therefore,your argument is invalid.
they are the same strange. the point of dr. strange being created was so that cosmic beings can not be the most powerful. dr. strange was created to so that stan lee can ad in entities that are more powerful than galactus, but are not drawn by the acts of self ambition. strange fought galactus on multiple times and beat him multiple times with power of spells, but since mephisto is of magic himself he can counter strange, but even he is still no match for the power of the entities that provide powers for strange. it takes both dr. strange and dr. doom just to create a p.i.s to beat mephisto. dr. doom can beat galactus with a few minutes of prep using his tech OR no prep at all using his magic.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Boobster
@Ego said:
@Wise Son said:
@Ego said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

@joshmightbe said:
 galactus did improvise. why did he have to use a plot such as threatening mephisto with absorbing all the souls he's collected for his realm? if you look at it through that point of view, you can see that while mephisto was playing and joking around, galactus had to come up with a plan to stop mephisto's antics and make him buckle. that's why he threatened him. it was a plot device. galacuts clearly won through p.i.s.  want more proof? how fast is it for dr. strange to beat galactus? easy... 1 spell... how fast does it take dr. strange to beat mephisto? a whole 20 pages of trail and error. 
Galactus didn't win through P.I.S., he won because he is more powerful and can absorb entire realms.
And Galactus level varies, so beating a weakened Galactus with a spell of Ikonn is not like a "woah" thing.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wise Son
@Boobster said:
@Ego said:
@Wise Son said:
@Ego said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

@joshmightbe said:
 galactus did improvise. why did he have to use a plot such as threatening mephisto with absorbing all the souls he's collected for his realm? if you look at it through that point of view, you can see that while mephisto was playing and joking around, galactus had to come up with a plan to stop mephisto's antics and make him buckle. that's why he threatened him. it was a plot device. galacuts clearly won through p.i.s.  want more proof? how fast is it for dr. strange to beat galactus? easy... 1 spell... how fast does it take dr. strange to beat mephisto? a whole 20 pages of trail and error. 
Galactus didn't win through P.I.S., he won because he is more powerful and can absorb entire realms. And Galactus level varies, so beating a weakened Galactus with a spell of Ikonn is not like a "woah" thing.
^ Balls in your court Ego.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ego
@Boobster said:
@Ego said:
@Wise Son said:
@Ego said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

@joshmightbe said:
Galactus didn't win through P.I.S., he won because he is more powerful and can absorb entire realms. And Galactus level varies, so beating a weakened Galactus with a spell of Ikonn is not like a "woah" thing.
anyone that has the power to loose power fails against mephisto. galactus is such a being... he gets strong when he eats... he gets weak when he tires.... 
point end point. 
mephisto is an eternal immortal who does not weaken. galactus is the prime representative for a mortal next to eternity. 
mephisto is a constant powered jester with childish antics while galactus is a fluxed powered cosmic entity that takes this plans very serious.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Boobster
@Ego said:

@Boobster said:

@Ego said:
@Wise Son said:
@Ego said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

@joshmightbe said:
anyone that has the power to loose power fails against mephisto. galactus is such a being... he gets strong when he eats... he gets weak when he tires.... point end point. mephisto is an eternal immortal who does not weaken. galactus is the prime representative for a mortal next to eternity. mephisto is a constant powered jester with childish antics while galactus is a fluxed powered cosmic entity that takes this plans very serious.
Funny thing is that Hulk didn't fail against Mephisto, nor did the Black Panther. And Demogorge. And Galactus didn't fail against him as well. It's not like Galan doesn't have experience at fighting mystics in their own realms.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ego
@Boobster said:

Funny thing is that Hulk didn't fail against Mephisto, nor did the Black Panther. And Demogorge. And Galactus didn't fail against him as well. It's not like Galan doesn't have experience at fighting mystics in their own realms.

the difference about mephisto's jobbing and galactus jobbing is this. 

galactus jobs when he is starving 
mephisto jobs when he tests his subjects. 

you can search any mephisto fight and you will see that mephisto hardly takes anything seriously at all. that is bc mephisto test his subjects through will power. if they give in to his will, he takes their souls, if they don't he just dances away. 
take the infinity war for example. galactus died and death was almost successful taking him in her realm if not for dr. strange. meanwhile, mephisto was back and forth with thanos and the allies, he can not be killed. demogorge is an elder god, so he is placed above mephisto in one aspect only and that is for any magic that is related to demiurge is nagated against demogorge. atum can not do the things that mephisto can do. he can only eat and absorb gods/demons and keep their power for a short while before he releases it.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Boobster
@Ego: So ? Mephisto lost to Galactus in his own realm. Outside his realm he was pwned by Hulk.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By czarny_samael666

Mephisto stomps in his realm and easily win outside of it.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#39  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@JediXMan said:
Mephisto.