sorry i feel like im missing most of the fight but read from right to left

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nova_prime76 said:

Thor stalemating Silver Surfer is always PIS. Even their most recent matchup when Galactus tried to invade Asgard was a stalemate waiting to happen. It's just one of those matchups where a clear victor the editor won't allow. Back to the matchup, norrin has the advantage if he pulls anyone into the astral plane. Quasar has shown great resistance to TP as well. As for trying that with Gladiator who can speed blitz, he can also go FTL and come out of it with a planet busting punch. Gladiator can put MMH down just as fast. I don't think TP does much against two beings who move faster than light. It's an argument that I see in Flash threads that favors his side....but when it's marvel characters it doesn't count. Smh.

I've NEVER sided with DC when it's unwarranted. Surfer can solo any of these characters. I just don't believe he can solo the whole team. The Annihilators can and probably do win this, but they're not all sitting around drinking pina colada's while Surfer is one shotting the Justice League.

As for Thor vs. Silver Surfer, something isn't PiS if it's happened consistently over the years. Stan Lee even stated that Thor and Silver Surfer were equal, and whenever they've clashed, Surfer has failed to get the upper hand. I think Thor is massively underrated on this site, and I don't see equating them as nearly the knock that everyone else does.

The problem with thor is that he's just not that fast. He's incredibly powerful but speed is a killer. Surfer doesn't really have that problem (all though in character I think he jobs more than people will admit).

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: it's cool. Surfers been downed by Thanos before, as he's the toughest on the team I feel 3 members of DC team are as faster and faster than him as well as have the offensive output to KO Norrin (incidentally my favorite character in the fight).

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By chaos911

@doom_phd:

1. I know that you said that, never said you were wrong.

2. I didn't mention you mentioning the Astro Force because I am on the phone and already typing so I didn't want to go back to page 1.

3. All I was saying is that you responded to @sovereign91001 with "that's what I've been telling them" when his main argument was based off the mother box having the universal weapon not physicals/Astro force.

Edit:hacking not having. Stupid slide to text feature

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: I understand where you're coming from. I just was saying that base from his response on how Team 2 was being slept on.

Also he mention Orion being MVP which I did in my first post as well.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: alright fair enough. Just wanted to point out you didn't say anything about the mother box in your argument. Wasn't trying to be hostile if you were thinking that

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By Kangconquers

@serrure said:

@kangconquers said:

Silver Surfer loses to and stalemates Thor...

Comicvine argues Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman and MMH can solo Thor.

But Silver Surfer can solo the whole team...

*gives up*

lol spoken like someone who hasnt read a single comic with Silver Surfer in it... Surfer also stalemated Korvac who soloed all the Avengers(which weirdly enough included Thor)... but we are only supposed to look at his low showings so we can make DC look good?

*gives up*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Adam Warlock and Thanos are fleas compared to Korvac. Surfer doesn't look like he's stalemating Korvac any time soon.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Flash_PHOBIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League could take it

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#110  Edited By Kangconquers
Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Doom_Phd
chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By chaos911
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: it's cool. Surfers been downed by Thanos before, as he's the toughest on the team I feel 3 members of DC team are as faster and faster than him as well as have the offensive output to KO Norrin (incidentally my favorite character in the fight).

I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of Norrin being the toughest on the team...I would say Kallark has him edged out in that category.

As for Thanos...I feel he'd beat pretty much everyone here 1 on 1...so Norrin losing to him doesn't really matter.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: What

Has Superman surving an attack have to do with MMH, or Diana's bracelets have to do with MMH.

Surfer can also faze, and has fazed through the Microverse before.

SS has shown his TP is very strong, not comparable MMH yet; by I don't think he win personally from a telepathic standpoint, SS, SS would vaporise his liquids before hand etc.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anhillators

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Easternwind

I was mostly joking, But please show me TP feats that show they could defend from Martian,.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@laflux Eh the Annihilators vs JLA heavy hitters debate is always a tough and angry debate to participate in for me. On the one hand, MMH's TP would probably have tipped the scales in favour of the JLA team. But on the other hand, I don't know if the JLA heavy hitters can win without MMH's TP. Superman and Wonder Woman can potentially be taken out quickly by most of The Annihilators so they do have an advantage with powersets tailored to take those 2 out.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Hollow_Point

If Silver Surfer can nearly solo the regular Justice League lineup, what do you think will happen when u add gladiator, ronan, and quasar? Surfer finishes his battle fast and helps the others clean up the mess.

cant argue with this...

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Team 1

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

That's a tough one, I'll lead toward the Annihilators

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@laflux: What

Has Superman surving an attack have to do with MMH, or Diana's bracelets have to do with MMH.

Surfer can also faze, and has fazed through the Microverse before.

SS has shown his TP is very strong, not comparable MMH yet; by I don't think he win personally from a telepathic standpoint, SS, SS would vaporise his liquids before hand etc.

You said that SS Planet Busting attacks would obliterate MMH and the others.

Cool. MMH has phased to harm otherwise intangible beings, but that not the point. The point was that MMH used phasing to nullify a heat based attack.

I explained between MMH's molecular control, phasing and regeneration why that wouldn't beforehand so I'm not really going to waste my time addressing the point again.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nova_prime76 said:

If Silver Surfer can nearly solo the regular Justice League lineup, what do you think will happen when u add gladiator, ronan, and quasar? Surfer finishes his battle fast and helps the others clean up the mess.

cant argue with this...

He can't. MMH, Green Lantern and Flash together would beat him like loose change- each of them could beat him by themselves.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The annihilators main problem is that Ronan can't compete with the leagues speed. This makes him a pretty big weak link given every one of the leaguers consistently blitzes.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser He's been upgraded to Orion's level of speed. Fast but not fast enough.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ghostrider2

Annihilators.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nova_prime76 said:

cant argue with this...

The surfer isn't soloing Orion.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion can handle Gladiator and Ronan with ease, maybe even at the same time if he played it right. I maintain that he can stalemate Surfer.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: how is that not fast enough? Wasn't Orion fast enough to fight lightray?

The JLs best hope if for jonn to go after Ronan or surfer first.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By dondave

@highaccuser The only time he actually tagged Lightray was when he was standing still or not using his abilities.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By nickthedevil

@dondave said:

@highaccuser The only time he actually tagged Lightray was when he was standing still or not using his abilities.

I have references to suggest otherwise. Some being in New Gods, volumes one and two.

Orion has achieved FTL before, most namely time being when he almost caught the Black Racer (Scott Free using the Black Racer equipment).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@nickthedevil Where was it stated that Scott was going FTL?

IIRC it was stated on panel.

Other than that, Black Racer is widely known for going FTL, and considering Scott was trying to not be caught.... It would the only logical explanation.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: that would've been with the Astro harness, and I think Ronan only has orions natural speed which shouldn't be enough.

Also your claim that Orion can take Ronan and gladiator is Wrong. He could beat either alone but with kallark to intercept his blitzes he can still be trapped in absolute zero or status Fields or get brfd a few systems away.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: that would've been with the Astro harness, and I think Ronan only has orions natural speed which shouldn't be enough.

Also your claim that Orion can take Ronan and gladiator is Wrong. He could beat either alone but with kallark to intercept his blitzes he can still be trapped in absolute zero or status Fields or get brfd a few systems away.

Without Astro Harness, actually. Using stepping Discs.

Why would he be trapped in absolute zero? if that's under the guise of Molecular manipulation, Orion's resisted manipulation before. Hell, he even has his own powers of molecule control.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Ronan doesn't have those disks.

IDK if it counts as matter manipulation. Heralds of galactic can matter manipulate and he trapped one. He also has stats fields and can probably matter manipulate the Astro harness.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Ronan doesn't have those disks.

IDK if it counts as matter manipulation. Heralds of galactic can matter manipulate and he trapped one. He also has stats fields and can probably matter manipulate the Astro harness.

That's stretching it. Because So can Orion. From nothing, he's created it. In that same thread of thinking, I can say Orion can also matter manipulate Ronan's hammer.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: being able to create absolute zero doesn't mean you can resist it. Unless Orion has matter manipulation feats on par with stomping surfer level beings, transmuting stars with help or Turing his enemies to glass Orion should be able to supersede him in that area.

Orion still doesn't have a counter for having his energy attacks drained or being brfd or trapped in a status field. I think Ronan could overpower Orion with energy blasts.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: being able to create absolute zero doesn't mean you can resist it. Unless Orion has matter manipulation feats on par with stomping surfer level beings, transmuting stars with help or Turing his enemies to glass Orion should be able to supersede him in that area.

Orion still doesn't have a counter for having his energy attacks drained or being brfd or trapped in a status field. I think Ronan could overpower Orion with energy blasts.

Yeah, He does. He's fought Mantis on plenty of occasions, and Mantis can't absorb the Astro-Force.
Why not Boom Tube? It crosses dimensions.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Justice League anihilated the Anihilators.

Why so many people say that Superman is overpowered...and the the same people say that Silver Surfer can stomp the Justice League?

Surfer doesn't Solos here, Orion would beat the crap out of SS. Orion is a new god ( wich means he is imune to matter manipulation ). Orion has Astroforce wich means he can do the same things Surfer can do, on a higher lvl. So basicly : ORION >>>> SILVER SURFER.

Superman can beat Quasar or Gladiator ( Supes could beat the two of them...but choose one of them so that MMH can have someone to beat. )

Im not sure could WW beat Ronan...but even if she can't then she has Superman, J'onn and Orion to help her.

This JL wins.

nova_prime76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate:

Someone needs to pick up a silver surfer comic. None of JL have what it takes to hurt surfer. Are any of them Thanos? No. Both him and Gladiator can travel FTL. Gladiator can actually fight while going faster than light. Gladiator > superman. Thanos even BFR'd Gladiator because he said he posed the biggest challenge. I should bump the old Surfer vs Justice League thread. Great arguments on how he could solo the 7 team roster.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@nova_prime76: Gladiator is not superior to Superman. Superman, after a good fight would always win with him. So he does with Quasar. Also, even of Clark can't beat Gladiator ( im pretty sure he can...but ok, let's go it your way ), J'onn can. He can use his power of intagibility...and so Gladiator can't touch him, while MMH can use his telepathy or any other of his powers. While he intouchable Gladiator can do nothing.

Orion can beat Surfer. I know that Norrin is a really powerfull character...but everyone on this thread is overrating him. He is the strongest character in his group though.

Ronan with his new Speed might pose a problem to the JL team. But all the four combined can beat him. Easily.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate:

Someone needs to pick up a silver surfer comic. None of JL have what it takes to hurt surfer. Are any of them Thanos? No. Both him and Gladiator can travel FTL. Gladiator can actually fight while going faster than light. Gladiator > superman. Thanos even BFR'd Gladiator because he said he posed the biggest challenge. I should bump the old Surfer vs Justice League thread. Great arguments on how he could solo the 7 team roster.

None of them are Thanos.

but one of them is Orion.

nova_prime76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm done. The moment someone puts Orion over Thanos is the moment I must go. Smh.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League, Ronan even with Orion-like speed would still lose to him. I put Orion over Gladiator as well, anyone from the League team can beat Gladiator or Ronan in a 1 on 1. Quasar while very close to the Surfer isn't infallible and his speed wasn't increased in the OP, I have seen feats of reflex speed from him but none to say that he can react fast enough to avoid getting blitzed by Superman or Wonder Woman. But lets say he has his shields up before hand and they can't break em, Orion can beat down Ronan and help whoever is fighting Wendell to take him down. Norrin and Jonn are most likely to square off in the end but there's a good chance that the Surfer will be the last Annihilator standing, meaning he'll have to take on the entire league team by himself (He's not winning this solo and anyone who says so is sorely mistaken).

Justice League 6/10.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm done. The moment someone puts Orion over Thanos is the moment I must go. Smh.

Not putting him over Thanos.

But you seem to be putting Silver Surfer=thanos indefinitely. Besides the fact that Orion should be able to square off with Thanos for some time enough to make it a match worth seeing.