5. Nova Prime

Team 2

1. Superman

2. Martian Man Hunter

3. The Flash (Barry Allen)

4. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

5. Wonder Women

6. Super Girl

Battle takes place on a planet the size of earth made of pure admantium. All are bloodlusted.

Must give a reason before answering.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GhostRider29

And what versions? New or pre 52? Are all powers allowed like Flashes speed steal? Team two would win.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Annihilators.

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By solon

Annihilators

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

annihilators wiin

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@dondave: he isn't?

Nope, the Annihilators were formed after he died

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DarkRaiden

Annihilators stomp.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: so you're telling me that the annihilators are only sufer ronan bill and glads?

a four person team is supposed to be the avengers of the galaxy?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@dondave: so you're telling me that the annihilators are only sufer ronan bill and glads?

a four person team is supposed to be the avengers of the galaxy?

The Annihilators consists of Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar, Ronan and Ikon

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By solon
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: you JUST said "quasar isn't an annihilator"

wtf is he or isn't he?!!?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@dondave: you JUST said "quasar isn't an annihilator"

wtf is he or isn't he?!!?

My Bad, I meant to say Richard Rider (Nova Prime)

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Titan_Lord
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hasn't this been done before ? but Annihilators slaughter .

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And what versions? New or pre 52? Are all powers allowed like Flashes speed steal? Team two would win.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 not easy

T0NY_STARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T0NY_STARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oceanmaster21

@t0ny_stark: i dont believe it be a stomp it be very hard in my opinion the way i see it is as follows

supergirl and gladiator take each other out superman and wonder woman double team beta ray bill barry takes nova after a long fight and silver surfer and martian manhunter fight qussar beats green lantern but then has to deal with superman and wonder woman and maybe even martian manhunter if he beats ss and u still got barry who beat nova it be very close but i see the dc team winning after long brutal match

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By 14NC3

@oceanmaster21 said:

@t0ny_stark: i dont believe it be a stomp it be very hard in my opinion the way i see it is as follows

supergirl and gladiator take each other out superman and wonder woman double team beta ray bill barry takes nova after a long fight and silver surfer and martian manhunter fight qussar beats green lantern but then has to deal with superman and wonder woman and maybe even martian manhunter if he beats ss and u still got barry who beat nova it be very close but i see the dc team winning after long brutal match

Silver Surfer on his own can take out supergirl and superman by creating red sun radiation or by absorbing all of the yellow sun radiation out of the kryptonians after using cosmic awareness to know their weaknesses. He could also tell quasar of their weaknesses so he will be able to absorb all of the yellow sun energy out of the kryptonians as well. Norrin can take out J'onn too by using fire/telepathic fire (depending on version of MMH) against him to take him out as well. That's three big members out of the game. Only the Flash, Green Lantern and Barry is left and i'm pretty sure nova prime, quasar and beta ray bill can do this on their own as they are much more powerful and have much more powers. Then there's ronan too to back them up .

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3: i can see that i can see either side winning but i cant say stalemate bc tht solves nothing lol so i say the team that has a better chance in my opinion however what you just said makes a lot of since

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anihilators 7/10

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By 14NC3

@oceanmaster21 said:

@14nc3: i can see that i can see either side winning but i cant say stalemate bc tht solves nothing lol so i say the team that has a better chance in my opinion however what you just said makes a lot of since

They don't stalemate for the reasons I stated. And even if they don't use the tactics I said, i'm pretty sure their firepower alone could take down the Justice League. The JL do still have chances at winning but the Annihilators win 8/10 times.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3 said:

@oceanmaster21 said:

Silver Surfer on his own can take out supergirl and superman by creating red sun radiation or by absorbing all of the yellow sun radiation out of the kryptonians after using cosmic awareness to know their weaknesses. He could also tell quasar of their weaknesses so he will be able to absorb all of the yellow sun energy out of the kryptonians as well. Norrin can take out J'onn too by using fire/telepathic fire (depending on version of MMH) against him to take him out as well. That's three big members out of the game. Only the Flash, Green Lantern and Barry is left and i'm pretty sure nova prime, quasar and beta ray bill can do this on their own as they are much more powerful and have much more powers. Then there's ronan too to back them up .

You almost make him sound sound like he is omnipotent (SS)...and that with the cosmic awareness is weird...with that logic he can beat almost anyone by finding out their weaknesses...Captain Atom has created red sun radiation too and couldn't win...it's not an instant win for SS...You seem to underestimate Superman a lot...The gap between those 2 teams is much closer than you think...You give team 1 and SS too much credit

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1. Far From a stomp.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By tparks

Ronan is definitely the weak one here, but he can never really be counted out. His Universal Weapon is always a wild card. I could see him using it to either absorb or manipulate the solar radiation in Superman into a substance that is useless to Superman and taking Supes pretty much out of the fight. I know this is a stretch and probably wouldn't happen, but he's done feats like this before.

Next weakest on the Annihilators is probably Gladiator. To be honest, I don't see him doing much damage in this. I'm pretty sure every character on JL is quite a bit stronger then he is.

Even if you took Ronan and Gladiator completely out of the picture though, I think the Annihilators would still win.

Quasar is pretty similar to a Green Lantern with his constructs, but I'd say he is much faster, stronger, and more durable. He could take out any JL that tries to go one on one with him.

Beta Ray Bill is simply more powerful then anyone on JL.

Surfer is by far the most powerful here.

Nova Prime, while not a part of the official Annihilators, was the unofficial leader of them before he died. He has so many ways to win here. Gravity attacks, gravimetric shields combined with his incredible speed and simply rocketing into the other team, full power Nova force blasts, BFR the other team with warp-holes, or gravity nets to hold the other team in place. The awesome thing about Nova is that he has the ability to do all of these things with ease because Worldmind does all of the calculations for him instantly. Nova just has to focus on fighting, while Worldmind does the hard part. For example, if Nova is attacked and is being struck in his chest, Worldmind can instantly analyze where he will be struck before it happens, and put the entire power of the full Nova force into gravimetric shields to protect his chest. He is already one of the most durable of the entire group, and his shields make him easily the second most durable behind Surfer. On top of this, the full Nova Force gives him a pretty impressive healing factor.

I think Annihilators should take this pretty easily 9/10.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Ronan is definitely the weak one here, but he can never really be counted out. His Universal Weapon is always a wild card. I could see him using it to either absorb or manipulate the solar radiation in Superman into a substance that is useless to Superman and taking Supes pretty much out of the fight. I know this is a stretch and probably wouldn't happen, but he's done feats like this before.

Next weakest on the Annihilators is probably Gladiator. To be honest, I don't see him doing much damage in this. I'm pretty sure every character on JL is quite a bit stronger then he is.

Even if you took Ronan and Gladiator completely out of the picture though, I think the Annihilators would still win.

Quasar is pretty similar to a Green Lantern with his constructs, but I'd say he is much faster, stronger, and more durable. He could take out any JL that tries to go one on one with him.

Nova Prime, while not a part of the official Annihilators, was the unofficial leader of them before he died. He has so many ways to win here. Gravity attacks, gravimetric shields combined with his incredible speed and simply rocketing into the other team, full power Nova force blasts, BFR the other team with warp-holes, or gravity nets to hold the other team in place. The awesome thing about Nova is that he has the ability to do all of these things with ease because Worldmind does all of the calculations for him instantly. Nova just has to focus on fighting, while Worldmind does the hard part. For example, if Nova is attacked and is being struck in his chest, Worldmind can instantly analyze where he will be struck before it happens, and put the entire power of the full Nova force into gravimetric shields to protect his chest. He is already one of the most durable of the entire group, and his shields make him easily the second most durable behind Surfer. On top of this, the full Nova Force gives him a pretty impressive healing factor.

No. Just saying...Gladiator planet busts with his fists. Which is literally more than any JL member.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators take it 7/10. Without Surfer, I'd give JL 7/10 as well. He's that powerful.

CIN.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

No. Just saying...Gladiator planet busts with his fists. Which is literally more than any JL member.

lol at Gladiator being stronger than every above JL member....funny joke...I laughed

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

Annihilators take it fairly handily.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@tparks said:

lol at Gladiator being stronger than every above JL member....funny joke...I laughed

So...you're just gonna disregard feats for opinion now?

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 14NC3

@mxyzptlk_cv said:
@14nc3 said:

@oceanmaster21 said:

You almost make him sound sound like he is omnipotent (SS)...and that with the cosmic awareness is weird...with that logic he can beat almost anyone by finding out their weaknesses...Captain Atom has created red sun radiation too and couldn't win...it's not an instant win for SS...You seem to underestimate Superman a lot...The gap between those 2 teams is much closer than you think...You give team 1 and SS too much credit

I am not underestimating superman. Silver Surfer has the feats to suggest he can beat superman as easily as I said, but I will admit he doesn't use cosmic awareness in character however the OP doesn't state wether this is in or out of character. Even without using cosmic awareness he could beat superman with telepathy or just pure fire power. Can I see a scan of that captain atom not being able to beat superman while using red sun radiation. And i'm really not giving the team too much credit, they all have the feats to suggest that together they can beat the team 8/10 times.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^They don't really have such feats to suggest that assumption.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators ftw. SS and quasar drain SM and SG and GLs ring. Gladiator can hold MM long enough for rest to gang up on MM and take him out.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By tparks

@tparks said:

I've never been impressed with Gladiator to put him at the level of everyone else in this battle. He's a powerhouse, no doubt, but I don't think he is anywhere near characters like Surfer, BRB, or Nova. Gladiator is too inconsistent. I wouldn't say that he jobs, but he definitely doesn't consistently show strength on the level of the characters I mentioned earlier.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

@mxyzptlk_cv said:
@darkraiden said:

@tparks said:

So...you're just gonna disregard feats for opinion now?

No, I just disregard your conclusion based on the feats...that's totally different!!

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cooldes

@mxyzptlk_cv: he stated no conclusion. He simply stated a feat that no JL member has accomplished. He didn't say "..therefore Gladiator > entire JL". <- that would be drawing a conclusion,but he didn't do that.

You on the other hand disregarded the feat and didn't even offer a counter statement or proof as to why gladiator isn't above entire JL, because right now, with darkraiden's feat on table...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#43  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

Does Barry know how to speed steal?

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

@cooldes said:

@mxyzptlk_cv: he stated no conclusion. He simply stated a feat that no JL member has accomplished. He didn't say "..therefore Gladiator > entire JL". <- that would be drawing a conclusion,but he didn't do that.

You on the other hand disregarded the feat and didn't even offer a counter statement or proof as to why gladiator isn't above entire JL, because right now, with darkraiden's feat on table...

No of course he is able to do that...When did I deny it?? I can't seem to recall it...you guys are reading different things..(..or want to read different things)...

And again no, he drew a conclusion..."Gladiator did this (which he thinks is a better feat than every JL member has)...therefore he is "stronger" than every member of the JL individually...That is his sentence with different words...Read it again and you'll see it too...

@darkraiden: Believing that Gladiator's feat is better than every feat Superman or Flash has accomplished in all these years just means that you are delusional...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

What is Supergirl going to do here...

@darkraiden: Believing that Gladiator's feat is better than every feat Superman or Flash has accomplished in all these years just means that you are delusional...

beautifully said.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DarkRaiden

@cooldes said:

No of course he is able to do that...When did I deny it?? I can't seem to recall it...you guys are reading different things..(..or want to read different things)...

And again no, he drew a conclusion..."Gladiator did this (which he thinks is a better feat than every JL member has)...therefore he is "stronger" than every member of the JL individually...That is his sentence with different words...Read it again and you'll see it too...

Ok.....so....what feat do they have that's better, concerning strength?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

@darkraiden: he has busted a planet, but the rest of feats are around thing level like lifting up towers and what not

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@cooldes said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I think he has enough strength feats...I don't like to post stuff that has been posted a hundred times before..but here are some that have to do onlywith his strength and durability

No Caption Provided
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@cooldes said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I think he has enough strength feats...I don't like to post stuff that has been posted a hundred times before..but here are some that have to do onlywith his strength and durability

No Caption Provided

The moon nor the benching were better. The mini blackhole is debatable as it was only a small leak and not the entire thing. Busting a planet with a punch>lifting the equivalent of it's weight. And how is busting a moon>busting a planet?