TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#201  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  

1. If quasar can keep up with a no morals Silver Surfer, he can keep up with Kyle. Im stating it write now. Also, in case you didnt know, Quasar drained in a nano second and put up a shield. Now dont say that It was a nanoseconds grace, not a nanosecond. They are the same thing.
  2. Not his ring, his life force. It's over.
  3. So all of a sudden Kyle's destructive power is more stronger than Quasar's shields, what proves it. Quasar's constructs have blocked a attack from Galactus, of which you cant say was weak nor strong because it wasnt specified. People just like to think it wasnt strong to ignore it. He also blocked an onslaught of Thor, Hercules, Hulk, and everyone else involved in the Infinity Gauntlet saga going against Thanos. They also blocked a Supernova.
  4. Okay, so what? Nekron Almost destroyed the universe, but it wasnt by blasting his way through it, he took armies. That means nothing to me. As long as the Guardians, Quasar took down Atum The God Eater.
  5. Okay, but he wont get that chance.
  6. draining life force isnt a Soul attack. its a drain. And Kyle would already be affected before he realized.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#202  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

1. If quasar can keep up with a no morals Silver Surfer, he can keep up with Kyle. Im stating it write now. Also, in case you didnt know, Quasar drained in a nano second and put up a shield. Now dont say that It was a nanoseconds grace, not a nanosecond. They are the same thing.
  2. Not his ring, his life force. It's over.
  3. So all of a sudden Kyle's destructive power is more stronger than Quasar's shields, what proves it. Quasar's constructs have blocked a attack from Galactus, of which you cant say was weak nor strong because it wasnt specified. People just like to think it wasnt strong to ignore it. He also blocked an onslaught of Thor, Hercules, Hulk, and everyone else involved in the Infinity Gauntlet saga going against Thanos. They also blocked a Supernova.
  4. Okay, so what? Nekron Almost destroyed the universe, but it wasnt by blasting his way through it, he took armies. That means nothing to me. As long as the Guardians, Quasar took down Atum The God Eater.
  5. Okay, but he wont get that chance.
  6. draining life force isnt a Soul attack. its a drain. And Kyle would already be affected before he realized.
  1. he said a nanoseconds grace not a nanosecond.
  2. i do not think so the ring will protect against that.
  3. attack from big g was never stated so we have no idea how strong it was.
  4. nekron is powerful he took on the old ones not the new joke ones.
  5. how he wont he he has better reaction time.
  6. really ha! kyle got this.
  7. also kyle can temperature quasar to absalute zero where his atoms will stop moving game over kyle got this......
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By doomsummers
@dccomicsrule2011: You know you guys are never going to agree, right?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@doomsummers said:
@dccomicsrule2011: You know you guys are never going to agree, right?
yep.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By doomsummers
@dccomicsrule2011: Are you bored enough to keep going on?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@doomsummers said:
nope i have nothing else to do.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@doomsummers said:
I will keep going. I know he can win this. and if we dont settle it now, we wont ever be able to.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  

1. tell me the difference.
  2. Unless it's been stated that it protects against THAT exact thing, no it wont.
  3. Okay then still have all the heroes from IG story line attacking it.
  4. Okay, thats ABC logic. It doesnt work. Useless....
  5. If he can keep up with Silver Surfer, then he can keep up with Kyle.
  6. WTF does that mean? Your just ignoring it.
  7. Too bad that Quasar controls the entire EM Spectrum and would be able to move away or transcend or quantum jump.

Quit denying stuff and deal with it. You lost.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

1. tell me the difference.
  2. Unless it's been stated that it protects against THAT exact thing, no it wont.
  3. Okay then still have all the heroes from IG story line attacking it.
  4. Okay, thats ABC logic. It doesnt work. Useless....
  5. If he can keep up with Silver Surfer, then he can keep up with Kyle.
  6. WTF does that mean? Your just ignoring it.
  7. Too bad that Quasar controls the entire EM Spectrum and would be able to move away or transcend or quantum jump.

Quit denying stuff and deal with it. You lost.
  1. the difference mean almost a nanosecond almost.
  2. ok
  3. still never stated.
  4. nekron lighting can kill the old guirdians they were powerful it is not abc logoc.
  5. ss was not using speed prove he was.
  6. just saying kyle wins.
  7. yeah how can he move KYLE HAS BETTER REACTION THEN HIM HE WILL FREEZE QUASAR OR HE WILL LOCK HIM IN A POCKE WORLD IN HIS RING.
no YOU LOST>>
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  
 1. ............... That means nothing. so like 2 nanoseconds lol? I can show you the scan of the bomb and then the chaos that came after and stuff.
 3. Okay whatever. 
4. Okay, but still doesnt prove anything. Quasar blocked it from a nega bomb, a bomb that  wouldve killed all the Annihilators, and more. He can block a shot from Nekron, but lets see the scan, I wanna see what was going on. 
5. That's just basic knowledge. if Quasar can travel the same distance Surfer can in the same amount of time, then its obvious...... All of the annhilators kept up. 
7. trapping in a pocket world doesnt work. Quantum jumps break the fabric of time and goes through reality itself. And Quantum bands give Quasar the power over all the EM spectrum, meaning all light, meaning he can literally just recreate himself. Also, the next Quasar was able to make exact clones of himself, so I see the older much more powerful Quasar being able to do it. They had the same powers, but the bands worked better for Wendell cause he had em first or something. Also, if we are talking about Pocket Dimensions, Quasar can do the same to Kyle, drop him in the Quantum Zone.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  
 1. ............... That means nothing. so like 2 nanoseconds lol? I can show you the scan of the bomb and then the chaos that came after and stuff.
 3. Okay whatever. 
4. Okay, but still doesnt prove anything. Quasar blocked it from a nega bomb, a bomb that  wouldve killed all the Annihilators, and more. He can block a shot from Nekron, but lets see the scan, I wanna see what was going on. 5. That's just basic knowledge. if Quasar can travel the same distance Surfer can in the same amount of time, then its obvious...... All of the annhilators kept up. 7. trapping in a pocket world doesnt work. Quantum jumps break the fabric of time and goes through reality itself. And Quantum bands give Quasar the power over all the EM spectrum, meaning all light, meaning he can literally just recreate himself. Also, the next Quasar was able to make exact clones of himself, so I see the older much more powerful Quasar being able to do it. They had the same powers, but the bands worked better for Wendell cause he had em first or something. Also, if we are talking about Pocket Dimensions, Quasar can do the same to Kyle, drop him in the Quantum Zone.

1. it means kyle has better reaction.
3. ok
4. he also took power from other beings to do it to
5.he can not keep up how does hulk tag ss it is pis if ss uses speed hulk would never tag him
7.how can he recreate himself if he is already frozen he can not move search what absolute zero mean he can not move quasar can not. dump kyle because gl can demission travel.
8. and how can quasar hit something that is invisible and intangable and kyle can also make energy twins....
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  

1.....That's a weak case. Plus he stil has the Shields, so really evens it up.  
 4.In a nano second. Of im sorry. TWO nano seconds.  
 5. Hulk has been accepted of tagging Thor and many more.... If Silver Surfer wanted he would destroy him. Quasar has already shown the ability to travel fast, he went several thousand miles in a blink of an eye. OH WAIT MORE! Quantum Jump. That's all their is. Quasar can Quantum jump anywhere he wants. 
 7. He sends himself into the Quantum Zone and Quantum Jumps back. Also this is weak I wanna see how fast Kyle can do this. Scan time. 
 8. Scans of the energy twins, and Intangibility and Invisible doesnt mean anything. Quasar controls the EM Spectrum, he could sniff it out easily. Also Intangible doesnt mean he cant be drained. Also, whats your counter to Life force draining? Kyle can't run, It's long range and holds. he wont be able to Speedblitz Quasar, Shields and he's losing his life force. 
Avatar image for imagecomicsrules2011
ImageComicsRules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz: wrong supes could solo surfer and quaar ronan is week he dies easily.jla got this in a stomp.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  

1.....That's a weak case. Plus he stil has the Shields, so really evens it up.  
 4.In a nano second. Of im sorry. TWO nano seconds.   5. Hulk has been accepted of tagging Thor and many more.... If Silver Surfer wanted he would destroy him. Quasar has already shown the ability to travel fast, he went several thousand miles in a blink of an eye. OH WAIT MORE! Quantum Jump. That's all their is. Quasar can Quantum jump anywhere he wants.  7. He sends himself into the Quantum Zone and Quantum Jumps back. Also this is weak I wanna see how fast Kyle can do this. Scan time.  8. Scans of the energy twins, and Intangibility and Invisible doesnt mean anything. Quasar controls the EM Spectrum, he could sniff it out easily. Also Intangible doesnt mean he cant be drained. Also, whats your counter to Life force draining? Kyle can't run, It's long range and holds. he wont be able to Speedblitz Quasar, Shields and he's losing his life force. 
1. weak case nothing i proved he has better reaction plus how strong are the automatic shields kyle can easily create a planet buster.
4. it could have been 90 nano seconds for all we know.
5. hulk NEVER TAGED ANY BODY GOING THAT FAST PROVE IT also travel speed is not reaction speed and also kyle went 3200 light years in seconds.
6. check kyle rayner vs quasar page 9 i think and the old debate we had when silver came the scan is on there. 
7. check his page on here i jsut got into gl so i do not have the scan. 
8. show me some body getting drained when intangible also kyle controls the em spectrum too so that will not work kyle can bfr him in his ring. 
9. also kyle will freeze him first since he has better reaction.
why dont we agree to disagree?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  

Agreed. This is getting too regular.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By doomsummers
@TheCerealKillz: @dccomicsrule2011: Goliath has a Mohawk that beats everything. He won't any any problem beating anyone anywhere.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@doomsummers said:
@TheCerealKillz: @dccomicsrule2011: Goliath has a Mohawk that beats everything. He won't any any problem beating anyone anywhere.
,.........Wat....
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By doomsummers
@TheCerealKillz: I'm really bored. Can you oppose what I just posted earlier?
ImageComicsRules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz: you lose jla wins.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@doomsummers:  

Probably but my mind power is thinning......
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  

@ImageComicsRules2011:  

I swear to god, DC.....
ImageComicsRules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz: you'r just mad cus you fail
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

@ImageComicsRules2011:   I swear to god, DC.....

i have no idea who this is if i have a atl i would tell you   imagecomicsrule2011 is not me it is some one else.......
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By doomsummers
@TheCerealKillz: Its actually a staff
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@doomsummers said:

who is a staff  imagecomicsrule2011 is a staff member? is that what you are saying?
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By doomsummers
@dccomicsrule2011: if you build it they will come
ImageComicsRules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@doomsummers said:

who is a staff  imagecomicsrule2011 is a staff member? is that what you are saying?
You never know
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ImageComicsRules2011 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@doomsummers said:

You never know

WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!/
ImageComicsRules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz:
No Caption Provided
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:
To 1, couldnt Quasar just create just giant shields andthen after seeing superman just create more compact shields? I think it would work, and since Quasar doesnt have to focus, he could just keep creating and then to a point just drain him. I see it being one like that or something.
That's a possibility, but I've not seen him use his shields in that exact fashion. The auto-shields are the only constructs he doesn't need to focus to use, I assume his others would need his effort.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
To 1, couldnt Quasar just create just giant shields andthen after seeing superman just create more compact shields? I think it would work, and since Quasar doesnt have to focus, he could just keep creating and then to a point just drain him. I see it being one like that or something.
That's a possibility, but I've not seen him use his shields in that exact fashion. The auto-shields are the only constructs he doesn't need to focus to use, I assume his others would need his effort.
Nope, he left an invisible shield that sent him a signal on earth to if something like a comet stepped foot. His Constructs are permanent unless he deconstructes, them and can virtually be their forever without any sort of effort.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ImageComicsRules2011:  

No Caption Provided
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz
  1. kyle has better reaction quasar can not catch him
  2. kyle ring can not be drained captain atom who could not drain it meaning quasar can not drain it either
  3. destructive power kyle can break his shields and kill him
  4. kyle has stronger constructs  he blocked shots from nekron who almost drstroyed the universe and held his own with the old guirdians
  5. kyle can lock people in his ring ask sexy merc or check his page kyle rayner
6. the ring has protection against soul attacks.
1. Reaction has nothing to do with overall character speed, so Quasar not being able to catch him is irrelevant.
2. Sure.
3. Vice versa.
4. Doesn't show Kyle's constructs being stronger. Quasar blocked a shot, while protecting other cosmic character, from Galactus.
5. Quasar can lock people in his constructs.
6. Does it?
ImageComicsRules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz
:P
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Nope, he left an invisible shield that sent him a signal on earth to if something like a comet stepped foot. His Constructs are permanent unless he deconstructes, them and can virtually be their forever without any sort of effort.
I know. O_o
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™:  

Blocks from Soul attacks dont mean Life Force does it? Life Force is an entirely different thing to me.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ImageComicsRules2011:  

You disturb me -_-
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™:   Blocks from Soul attacks dont mean Life Force does it? Life Force is an entirely different thing to me.
The soul is the life-force of the body.
ImageComicsRules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz: you jelly?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
I know. O_o
.....Oh...... lol....
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™:   Blocks from Soul attacks dont mean Life Force does it? Life Force is an entirely different thing to me.
The life force is more of the aging process and getting weaker. The Soul contains the personality and stuff.  You see what I mean?
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By doomsummers
@TheCerealKillz: I am the real supermandefender
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@doomsummers:  

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
The life force is more of the aging process and getting weaker. The Soul contains the personality and stuff.  You see what I mean?
Personality is part of your conscious. The soul is what gives your body life, energy, aging, weakening, etc.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Malonius

Is anyone arguing that Quasar would stomp Superman and GL in a matter of moments? Quasar (power wise)is a GL clone and clones are always < the originals. Quasar vs. Kyle would be a long even fight due to the fact that Kyle is also kind of a clone of GL Hal.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Malonius said:
Is anyone arguing that Quasar would stomp Superman and GL in a matter of moments? Quasar (power wise)is a GL clone and clones are always < the originals. Quasar vs. Kyle would be a long even fight due to the fact that Kyle is also kind of a clone of GL Hal.

False.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Malonius
@isaac_clarke: Which clone would you rank above their original?
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By isaac_clarke

Mr. Majestic comes off right off the bat.  
But really in fiction and comics, it doesn't matter if your a clone if you have better feats and it really isn't hard to find examples.
FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By FunnyStuff707

Did anyone look at what I wrote? I thought it was good.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Personality is part of your conscious. The soul is what gives your body life, energy, aging, weakening, etc.
Well, the comics say Life Force, i think it's something different. If they wanted to say Souls, they could've said it, but they didnt, and said Life Force. 

No Caption Provided
This doesnt seem like a soul to me, It's pretty much his energy.