#101  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@MutenRoshi said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@
would you stop it ss got arm bared 
where's the face palm icon at?

@Red L.A.M.P. said:

@Susanoo said:

@Battle_Scarred_Shogun: How the fuck are you not banned yet?

Forum ban for cursing.

YOU BANNED THE WRONG PERSON!  here let me give you a clue, this person also curses defends superman with his dying breath and never listens to other forum memebrs conducts personal attacks  and quotes plotinducedstupidty incidents like Surfer getting arm barred by Black Panther
i was making a statement read my post and i do not curse check my post history you curst and name called on one thread and i done nothing check his post history and i admit when i am wrong check my history you should get banned...
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By isaac_clarke
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
"would you stop it ss got arm bared by bp nd hurt by storm truth is ever character gets hurt by blast that are subpar and your point you have none he was a rookie has a vet he can do it much better....

PIS is a two way street.  

Although to be fair your bringing up two scenarios that involve WIS. And clearly Slade has the power of the Big Bang in his hand.
The Surfer rides flies through stars without feeling a thing and casually beats down the Hulk without his power cosmic at his disposal. 
People trying to hold Storm zapping him with lightning or Black Panther armbaring someone that can rip him limb from limb with his pinky isn't going to change that. 
Mcduffy is dead, stop trying to use those ridiculous showings. 

Annihilaitors still have my vote, simply due to the kind of power output Quasar and Norrin have for the most part being the big big big heavy hitters on the team.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WaveMotionGun said:
@supermandefender said:
Martain Manhunter vs Silver surfer- Barely. A Tough fight. They will clash because of there similar fighting styles. They are both passive.
Superman vs Gladiator-  Most likely Superman will fight Gladiator because of there similar styles. ( which is the direct approach.)
Captain Marvel vs Beta Ray Bill-  Captain Marvel usually fights beings that have magic. Its like he has a personal interest with it. I see Marvel winning...good fight but he gets the KO.
Wonder Woman vs Ronan- Wonder Woman can out fight him.
Green Lantern (hal) vs Quasar- Really I can see GL face Quasar or Nova but seeing that Quasar I think has more in common im going wit him. To me this is tough although I think Hal will take it. Flash (wally) vs Nova-  Since the fight is in the air. I really cant see flash doing much. There would be no point for Speed force and Nova could just keep blasting him from a distance until Wally gets unlucky and makes a bad step. Flash could out think Nova and buy time. Without being able to fly really hurts the flash. Flash can project himself in the air and if he manages to get Nova to the ground Flash should win the fight but he if cant then im going to say this is a stalemate until Nova gets lucky.   Since team DC has future knowledge on Surfer this will extremely help in there picking who should fight the Surfer. Surfer has a weakness to magic so Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern will attack him at once. Surfer will be able to dodge for a while but he is limited. If Surfer gets hit off his board to the ground. Wally will then take care of him. Plus Superman will be on him also. I cant see taking on WW,Cap Marvel and Green Lantern.   Superman will go take care of Nova. All because JLA has prior knowledge on Surfer.   JLA wins 7 out of 10. They are a better working team. They beat characters and teams on there level consistantly and DC teams has better power houses in this fight. If  you replaced Ronan or Quasar or Nova with Thor and Sentry. Any two of them. Then Marvels chances are alot better.
SS pummels MM, Supes barely gets by Glads after letting loose,realizing Glads wont hesitate to kill him. CM stalemates BRB, I'm up in the air between WW and Ronan because both can be ruthless when the situation arises and Quasar gives Kyle ( my favorite Lantern) the business , leaving Nova with Nova Force and the tactical intellect of WorldMind to pitch in and double team as necessary. Annihilators 6/10. Also to your point of JLA having prior knowledge of SS, he also has instantaneous knowldege of them thanks to Cosmic Awareness.
LOL that is so false about Silver Surfer in so many ways. Please know what Cosmic Awareness is before you start talking ppl! Surfer wont have prior knowledge about everything so please go somewhere else with that. 
SS doesnt pummel MM. Superman is for fact So much more stronger than Gladiator its not even funny. Gladiator isnt going to be letting anything happen because Superman will out right beat him up. CM could stalemate with BRB i give you that. Id take CM most the time though. WW kills Ronan...she is a better fighter. I dunno where else to go with that. Ronan wont be able to keep up. GL and Flash is another issue with Quasar and Nova. But everything i have said is solid.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

science rules! lol JLA wins this. Sorry Marvel ppl. JLA wins.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@supermandefender:  

Actually, We all have been debating Quasar vs Kyle. Quasar won :D
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@supermandefender said:

Science does rule! Lol. Annihilators win. Sorry DC people. Annihilators win. =P

Superman-Offender out!
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MutenRoshi

Ronan is the weakest but he's not so easy to beat, Ronan's status shields withstood blackbolts scream, Ronan can also BFR people  

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#108  Edited By PowerHerc

This JLA line-up wins against the Annihilators.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
@supermandefender:   ?   Actually, We all have been debating Quasar vs Kyle. Quasar won :D
lol what does that mean? Quasar won a debate against Superman and thats utterly crazy! When stuff like that happens...i tend to want to look away because its crazy. 

Quasar however does have a chance at beating Kyle. IT would be a tough match. Thats all I can say about it. Quasar would however lose to Hal jordan.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MutenRoshi said:
Ronan is the weakest but he's not so easy to beat, Ronan's status shields withstood blackbolts scream, Ronan can also BFR people  
Sorry i cant help but point out to you something. Look who he is attacking lol. Flash, Superman, MM,WW,Kyle, Marvel would destory all of them. well maybe not Kyle. Ronan isnt completely the weakest link. Its a tie between him and quasar.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#111  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:
@supermandefender:   ?   Actually, We all have been debating Quasar vs Kyle. Quasar won :D
no kyle wins...
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

jla got this kyle handles ss
You can't be serious.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@supermandefender said:

Science does rule! Lol. Annihilators win. Sorry DC people. Annihilators win. =P  Superman-Offender out!

Agreed :D
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@supermandefender said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
lol what does that mean? Quasar won a debate against Superman and thats utterly crazy! When stuff like that happens...i tend to want to look away because its crazy.   Quasar however does have a chance at beating Kyle. IT would be a tough match. Thats all I can say about it. Quasar would however lose to Hal jordan.
You should probably read the last couple pages. We debunked a ton of feats and also found quasar alot more feats. 

So we won that one. So we've proved that Quasar can win against Kyle and Superman. Meaning he should be able to take down Wonder Woman and maybe Captain Marvel. 

There.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
no kyle wins...
Done with you. You just ignored so much feats and Battle Shogun debunking a ton of your stuff. Ultraman thing is useless, He debunked. So yeah, your just being a fanboy.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

no kyle wins...
Done with you. You just ignored so much feats and Battle Shogun debunking a ton of your stuff. Ultraman thing is useless, He debunked. So yeah, your just being a fanboy.
i ment you may have won this round but next won will be mine ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it me or does marik have the bets laugh ever?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
no kyle wins...
and another thing who cares about battle Shogon he is racist any way....
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  

Marik has a very nasty laugh lol.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
no kyle wins...
and another thing who cares about battle Shogon he is racist any way....
Being racist has nothing to do with it.......... He still did it, so those feats are useless. Thats it. It's not like, "OMG HES RACIST HE CANT BE TRUSTED!" He showed scans and proved it.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Dark Cloud™

So, what's the count?

Are the Annihilators in the lead for votes, or are the Justice League?

I'm leaning toward Annihilators. =D

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™ said:
So, what's the count?  Are the Annihilators in the lead for votes, or are the Justice League?  I'm leaning toward Annihilators. =D
It's Annihilators. We just proved that Quasar or Silver Surfer can beat anyone here, and since they start in air they can take Flash out.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
So, what's the count?  Are the Annihilators in the lead for votes, or are the Justice League?  I'm leaning toward Annihilators. =D
It's Annihilators. We just proved that Quasar or Silver Surfer can beat anyone here, and since they start in air they can take Flash out.
Good, good.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz: @Dark Cloud™:  ha kyle wins this is round three i have some more of kyle feats that will make your head spin.
  1. has quasar created a living being like kyle created a daximate and manhunter flyers?
  2. can quasar reaarange his molecular/cellular structure to make him look like a different person and in change gained high levels of telapathy/telekelesis?
  3. can quasar split atoms with a thought?
  4. can he generate  streams of tachyons (with strong destructive power going light speed)?
  5. can he give him self super powers like heat vision with a thought?
  6. has quasar ever took a multi solar system buster? kyle has what about quasar.
  7. has quasar ever busted a planet easy and reformed one?
  8. has quasar ever held a sun in his constructs?
this is my case for kyle beating ss and quasar.....
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz: @Dark Cloud™: oh i forgot
  1. has quasar ever held back a supernova?
  2. has quasar ever reated to a ship moving 7xfatser then light?
  3. has quasar ever show nanosecond reaction?do not bring up the nano seconds grace he said nanoseonds grace not nanosecond there is a difference....
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  

1. Doesnt need to and Kyle wouldnt get the chance.
  2. Doesnt need to.
  3. Doesnt need to.
  4. Doesnt need to.
  5. Doesnt need to.
  6. Anomaly probably.
  7. He hasnt needed to, he created a giant shield around earth, also Not gonna help.
  8. Fought a blac hole.
Get out of here kid.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By doomsummers
@TheCerealKillz: Why don't you just power scale the characters against each other and see who is more powerful and who uses their powers better?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Doesnt need to.
  3. Doesnt need to.
  4. Doesnt need to.
  5. Doesnt need to.
  6. Anomaly probably.
  7. He hasnt needed to, he created a giant shield around earth, also Not gonna help.
  8. Fought a blac hole.
Get out of here kid.
those are the things that will give him a win i am not trolling so what are you talking about i never lost last time i just had to go i can not be ion the computer all day those things will give kyle the win do not tell me to leave nothing a troller goes of topic and says things with out reason i have gave reason i am not trolling......
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011:  

1. Black Hole. Shut up with that. Black Hole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supernova
  2. Why would he need to?
  3. He has auto shields.
OUT OF HERE.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Malonius
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Good, good.
I like the Annihilators a lot more than the JLA, but I'm still not convinced that the power levels aren't roughly equal here. Nova and Ronan are at the bottom of this pile so even if Surfer and Quasar the top 2 you have to ask are they so much higher as to make up for the rapid beat down of Nova and Ronan and the years of teamwork experience the Justice League brings to the fight. Also, JLA morals are off and they are defending their planet from planet-busting level danger. The more militant attitude of the Annihilators is not going to be an advantage in this fight because the Justice League will be bringing that very same attitude since they're fighting for their lives.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Why would he need to?
  3. He has auto shields.
OUT OF HERE.
  1. just stating feats
  2. the better reaction times wins fights if kyle has bette reaction how would quasar hit him.
  3. you did not answer it did quasar show nano second reaction?
i am not going any where this debate is not over....
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Doesnt need to.
  3. Doesnt need to.
  4. Doesnt need to.
  5. Doesnt need to.
  6. Anomaly probably.
  8. Fought a blac hole.
Get out of here kid.
those are the things that will give him a win i am not trolling so what are you talking about i never lost last time i just had to go i can not be ion the computer all day those things will give kyle the win do not tell me to leave nothing a troller goes of topic and says things with out reason i have gave reason i am not trolling......
None of those things are gonna give him wins! Not ONE! 

HE ISNT GONNA DO ANY OF THAT WITHOUT TIME, WHICH HE DOESNT HAVE. 

@doomsummers:  

Hm Good Idea.  

So who is the most powerful person Kyle's taken down?
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#132  Edited By tensor

dc

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Doesnt need to.
  3. Doesnt need to.
  4. Doesnt need to.
  5. Doesnt need to.
  6. Anomaly probably.
  8. Fought a blac hole.
Get out of here kid.
None of those things are gonna give him wins! Not ONE! 

HE ISNT GONNA DO ANY OF THAT WITHOUT TIME, WHICH HE DOESNT HAVE. 

@doomsummers:   Hm Good Idea.   So who is the most powerful person Kyle's taken down?
he has time he has nanosecond reaction does? quasar answer it if he has better reaction how would he not have time if kyle has better reaction.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Malonius said:
"I like the Annihilators a lot more than the JLA, but I'm still not convinced that the power levels aren't roughly equal here. Nova and Ronan are at the bottom of this pile so even if Surfer and Quasar the top 2 you have to ask are they so much higher as to make up for the rapid beat down of Nova and Ronan and the years of teamwork experience the Justice League brings to the fight. Also, JLA morals are off and they are defending their planet from planet-busting level danger. The more militant attitude of the Annihilators is not going to be an advantage in this fight because the Justice League will be bringing that very same attitude since they're fighting for their lives."

I actually don't know why you'd say that. They only have under 10 books of actually existing as a team. No one in this fight has morals, including the annihilators. 
Nova and Ronan won't get a rapid beat down, especially Nova. The guy can fling himself at FTL to kick a dimensional barrier down, fry himself in the act and STILL not die despite being extra-crispy and slamming into the planet after. 

A moraless Quasar and Surfer are going to be wrecking balls.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz: @Dark Cloud™:  ha kyle wins this is round three i have some more of kyle feats that will make your head spin.
  1. has quasar created a living being like kyle created a daximate and manhunter flyers?
  2. can quasar reaarange his molecular/cellular structure to make him look like a different person and in change gained high levels of telapathy/telekelesis?
  4. can he generate  streams of tachyons (with strong destructive power going light speed)?
  6. has quasar ever took a multi solar system buster? kyle has what about quasar.
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
  3. has quasar ever show nanosecond reaction?do not bring up the nano seconds grace he said nanoseonds grace not nanosecond there is a difference....
1. The real question is, why would he need to? In other words, no. But that doesn't make him less of a character.
2. Refer to 1.
3. Yes. How do you think he manipulates the energies?
4. Considering he can manipulate all forms of energy, I don't see why he couldn't.
5. Refer to 4.
6. Yes, Galactus.
7. Don't think so. Refer to 1.
8. Black Holes are more vicious than a Sun.

1. Again, a black hole is more vicious than a Sun. A sun is inferior to a black hole, so I'd assume he could.
2. Probably faster.
3. His energy shields are automatic, he doesn't need to think to activate them.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Malonius said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Good, good.
I like the Annihilators a lot more than the JLA, but I'm still not convinced that the power levels aren't roughly equal here. Nova and Ronan are at the bottom of this pile so even if Surfer and Quasar the top 2 you have to ask are they so much higher as to make up for the rapid beat down of Nova and Ronan and the years of teamwork experience the Justice League brings to the fight. Also, JLA morals are off and they are defending their planet from planet-busting level danger. The more militant attitude of the Annihilators is not going to be an advantage in this fight because the Justice League will be bringing that very same attitude since they're fighting for their lives.
Well the thing is is that lets say Quasar and Surfer take down one of each. How long its gonna take Surfer is like a minute because of draining and such. Quasar may take longer. Now lets say those two who were taken down were Superman and Kyle. Thats two heavy hitters. Then Quasar and Surfer go help others, who should all be able to handle the JLA remaining members for awhile. Then when Surfer or Quasar come in, they get double teamed and taken down. Flash is not threat, this battle starts in the air.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™:  

For 6, we still have Anomaly or Demogurge. Yeah thats right, Atum the God eater got beat by Quasar, someone who took down Chthon.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
1. The real question is, why would he need to? In other words, no. But that doesn't make him less of a character. 2. Refer to 1. 3. Yes. How do you think he manipulates the energies? 4. Considering he can manipulate all forms of energy, I don't see why he couldn't. 5. Refer to 4. 6. Yes, Galactus. 7. Don't think so. Refer to 1. 8. Black Holes are more vicious than a Sun.  1. Again, a black hole is more vicious than a Sun. A sun is inferior to a black hole, so I'd assume he could. 2. Probably faster. 3. His energy shields are automatic, he doesn't need to think to activate them.
  1. stating a feat has he done it no
  2. he did not do it
  3. ok
  4. did not do it so he cant
  5. that shot never stated it so it was not as powerful
  6. he can not give him self powers
  7. has context ever said it if not kyle destructive force is way better.
  8. they are a black hole would swallow our sun
  1. yep
  2. he has not so he cant
  3. never said he does but kyle would keep hitting him and quasar reaction time  is to slow to catch him.......
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Why would he need to?
  3. He has auto shields.
OUT OF HERE.
  1. just stating feats
  2. the better reaction times wins fights if kyle has bette reaction how would quasar hit him.
1) still useless 
2) He has probaby has, he defeated tons of Kree Starships and such. 
3) yes he probably does.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Why would he need to?
  3. He has auto shields.
OUT OF HERE.
  1. just stating feats
1) still useless 2) He has probaby has, he defeated tons of Kree Starships and such. 3) yes he probably does.
  1. ok
  2. has he if not kyle has better
  3. nope he cant i could say kyle probably can bust a solar system but until he does it he can not.....
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Why would he need to?
  3. He has auto shields.
OUT OF HERE.
  1. just stating feats
1) still useless 2) He has probaby has, he defeated tons of Kree Starships and such. 3) yes he probably does.
  1. ok
  3. nope he cant i could say kyle probably can bust a solar system but until he does it he can not.....
2) Auto Shields says no to Speed Blitz 
3) Okay whatever. Not gonna help Kyle anyway. 

Who is the strongest person that Kyle has ever taken out.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:
Major Force, if you're asking about physically strongest, I think.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Kinda. How bout Powerful?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Why would he need to?
  3. He has auto shields.
OUT OF HERE.
  1. just stating feats
  1. ok
2) Auto Shields says no to Speed Blitz 3) Okay whatever. Not gonna help Kyle anyway.  Who is the strongest person that Kyle has ever taken out.
2. i never said blitzing but how many times can quasar tag some one with better reaction time?
3. how is it not gona help if he can dodge every thing quasar throws at him also can quasar hit a being that is invisible and intangable?
parallax i think i will check to make sure......
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Sinestro, I'd say, or Parallax? But all-around powerful, like a Superman-type, I'm not sure.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Why would he need to?
  3. He has auto shields.
OUT OF HERE.
  1. just stating feats
  1. ok
2) Auto Shields says no to Speed Blitz 3) Okay whatever. Not gonna help Kyle anyway.  Who is the strongest person that Kyle has ever taken out.
2. i never said blitzing but how many times can quasar tag some one with better reaction time? 3. how is it not gona help if he can doge every thing quasar throws at him also can quasar hit a being that is invisible and intangable? parallax i think i will check to make sure......
2) Silver Surfer 
3) Quasar can see everything fine and stuff. Thats why I brought up Silver Surfer. If he can go toe to toe with Surfer, I see not problem in catching Kyle.  

Tsk Tsk Tsk. Kyle never beat Parallax. Or a scan would be helpful, he was probably amped. 

For Quasar, Anomaly or Atum the God Eater.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Sinestro, I'd say, or Parallax? But all-around powerful, like a Superman-type, I'm not sure.
Did he beat Parallax.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Did he beat Parallax.
No idea. I was just throwing that out there, hoping for a hook.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Did he beat Parallax.
No idea. I was just throwing that out there, hoping for a hook.
Ah okay.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@dccomicsrule2011:  

2. Why would he need to?
  3. He has auto shields.
OUT OF HERE.
  1. just stating feats
  1. ok
2. i never said blitzing but how many times can quasar tag some one with better reaction time? 3. how is it not gona help if he can doge every thing quasar throws at him also can quasar hit a being that is invisible and intangable? parallax i think i will check to make sure......
2) Silver Surfer 3) Quasar can see everything fine and stuff. Thats why I brought up Silver Surfer. If he can go toe to toe with Surfer, I see not problem in catching Kyle.   Tsk Tsk Tsk. Kyle never beat Parallax. Or a scan would be helpful, he was probably amped.  For Quasar, Anomaly or Atum the God Eater.
2. how many times can he hit him he has better reaction.
3. but can he hit something intangable
he beat parallax before....