Beta Ray Bill 
Silver Surfer 
Ronan 
Nova 
Quasar 

vs 

JLA: 
Superman   
Wonder Woman with sword (Before the retcon)
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Martian Manhunter 
Flash (Wally West) 
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) 

Battlefield: DC Earth.  
The Annihilators starts in the sky at 100 altitude. Gladiators confidence cannot go down and is at its highest.
The Annihilators attacked without warning. The JLA want to put a stop to it no matter what. 
JLA with prior knowledge on Surfers powers.  
Random encounter.  
No morals. 

Who wins?
#2 Posted by Captain_Justice95 (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators
#3 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to Surfer and Wally.

#4 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with the JLA.

#5 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA
#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
JLA
#7 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer wins haha .

#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
Since they start in air, Flash isn't dangerous. Surfer takes his opponents by TP.
#9 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Very close but JLA

#10 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
@comicdude23 said:
Since they start in air, Flash isn't dangerous. Surfer takes his opponents by TP.
He can get back down to Earth. Wally can out-think his TP.
#11 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the Annihilators will win but this is a tough fight.

#12 Edited by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael
Couldnt Wally start speed stealing immediately even if they are in the air and start going all out in speed as hes shown to run in the air which takes away the sky advantage, and speedsters like Flash have shown they can speed up there thoughts to escape telepathic attacks which means Surfer cant get him that way and Martian Manhunter could protect everyone from Silver Surfers telepathy for some time while everyone else is fighting.  

The JLA would also have the advantage in the fight as the Annihilators would be moving in slow motion compared to them thanks to Wally who could also lend speed to his team so it works either way.
#13 Edited by WaveMotionGun (71 posts) - - Show Bio
@silverman201 said:

@czarny_samael: Couldnt Wally start speed stealing immediately even if they are in the air and start going all out in speed as hes shown to run in the air which takes away the sky advantage, and speedsters like Flash have shown they can speed up there thoughts to escape telepathic attacks which means Surfer cant get him that way and Martian Manhunter could protect everyone from Silver Surfers telepathy for some time while everyone else is fighting.   The JLA would also have the advantage in the fight as the Annihilators would be moving in slow motion compared to them thanks to Wally who could also lend speed to his team so it works either way.

Gladiator and SS have Superman level speed and reaction time, and also couldn't Quasar or SS concievably "steal" the speed back? If it's energy, those 2 are definitely masters of manipulating energy in all forms. Quasar took energy from the Annihilators without them knowing it. I'll go with Annihilators in a VERY close one.
#14 Posted by Greendevil (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar and Surfer would suck them dry on all forms of energy. I see Annihilators as the winners after a tough and epic battle!

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@silverman201 said:
@czarny_samael: Couldnt Wally start speed stealing immediately even if they are in the air and start going all out in speed as hes shown to run in the air which takes away the sky advantage, and speedsters like Flash have shown they can speed up there thoughts to escape telepathic attacks which means Surfer cant get him that way and Martian Manhunter could protect everyone from Silver Surfers telepathy for some time while everyone else is fighting.   The JLA would also have the advantage in the fight as the Annihilators would be moving in slow motion compared to them thanks to Wally who could also lend speed to his team so it works either way.
1.Who was the most powerfull person whose speed was stealed? 
2.Did Flash ever defend himself from TP from Surfer level person?
3.Surfer is unbeatable in Astral Plane, he will destroy Martian there (((Power Cosmic comes from there, that is why he can't be defeated))).

@comicdude23 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@comicdude23 said:
He can get back down to Earth. Wally can out-think his TP.

Surfer will know about Flash, he won't back to Earth from air.
#16 Posted by Malonius (892 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad Marvel created a team like the Annihilators. I was so tired of those Avengers vs. JLA threads where Marvel got owned hard. I also like how the Annihilators are organized to fight galactic and intergalactic level threats...which makes more sense considering their power level than all being stationed on Earth and Earth being constantly under galactic/intergalactic level threats.  No regular person could live like that!

That said, I'm still going to have to go with JLA on this one after a long difficult fight which leaves the Earth nearly destroyed. The power levels of the teams are roughly equal so it comes down to individual experience, teamwork experience, and motivation, all of which are greater for the Justice League in this fight.

#17 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael

1. im not sure what you mean by most powerful as it wouldnt matter unless theyve become so powerful speed doesnt matter anymore, he showed he could speed steal the entire planet and steal speed from other speedster to instantly hit light speed 

2. its not about telepathic resistance so it wouldnt matter about how powerful the telepath is when there around surfers/ martian manhunters level its just his thought speed is way to fast for them to even effect him 

3. he doesnt need to defeat silver surfer just hold him off for a second or 2  

#18 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

if JLA had captain atom instead of green lantern they could win this a lot easier. the flash is able to fly by moving his arms in circles at super sonic speeds so he's not limited to the ground. nova, quasar, and silver surfer might be able to find a way to take out the DC power houses but i'm sure kyle and wally would give them trouble before they targetted superman, womderwoman, cap, and j'onn. i'm gonna say JLA 6/10 times

#19 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54
I didn't give them Atom for a reason you know.
#20 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25553 posts) - - Show Bio

jla got this kyle handles ss the flash takes brb supes takes glads cm takes nova and ww takes ronin....

#21 Posted by Buttplug (2 posts) - - Show Bio

jla got this,

#22 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
@andre54: I didn't give them Atom for a reason you know.
haha yeah i know but i don't know how effective kyle will be against quasar and surfer. i can see him going down first. but this is a great thread :)
#23 Posted by supermandefender (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Martain Manhunter vs Silver surfer- Barely. A Tough fight. They will clash because of there similar fighting styles. They are both passive.
Superman vs Gladiator-  Most likely Superman will fight Gladiator because of there similar styles. ( which is the direct approach.)
Captain Marvel vs Beta Ray Bill-  Captain Marvel usually fights beings that have magic. Its like he has a personal interest with it. I see Marvel winning...good fight but he gets the KO.
Wonder Woman vs Ronan- Wonder Woman can out fight him.
Green Lantern (hal) vs Quasar- Really I can see GL face Quasar or Nova but seeing that Quasar I think has more in common im going wit him. To me this is tough although I think Hal will take it.
Flash (wally) vs Nova-  Since the fight is in the air. I really cant see flash doing much. There would be no point for Speed force and Nova could just keep blasting him from a distance until Wally gets unlucky and makes a bad step. Flash could out think Nova and buy time. Without being able to fly really hurts the flash. Flash can project himself in the air and if he manages to get Nova to the ground Flash should win the fight but he if cant then im going to say this is a stalemate until Nova gets lucky. 

Since team DC has future knowledge on Surfer this will extremely help in there picking who should fight the Surfer. Surfer has a weakness to magic so Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern will attack him at once. Surfer will be able to dodge for a while but he is limited. If Surfer gets hit off his board to the ground. Wally will then take care of him. Plus Superman will be on him also. I cant see taking on WW,Cap Marvel and Green Lantern. 

Superman will go take care of Nova. All because JLA has prior knowledge on Surfer. 

JLA wins 7 out of 10. They are a better working team. They beat characters and teams on there level consistantly and DC teams has better power houses in this fight. If  you replaced Ronan or Quasar or Nova with Thor and Sentry. Any two of them. Then Marvels chances are alot better.

#24 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25553 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
Martain Manhunter vs Silver surfer- Barely. A Tough fight. They will clash because of there similar fighting styles. They are both passive.
Superman vs Gladiator-  Most likely Superman will fight Gladiator because of there similar styles. ( which is the direct approach.)
Captain Marvel vs Beta Ray Bill-  Captain Marvel usually fights beings that have magic. Its like he has a personal interest with it. I see Marvel winning...good fight but he gets the KO.
Green Lantern (hal) vs Quasar- Really I can see GL face Quasar or Nova but seeing that Quasar I think has more in common im going wit him. To me this is tough although I think Hal will take it. Flash (wally) vs Nova-  Since the fight is in the air. I really cant see flash doing much. There would be no point for Speed force and Nova could just keep blasting him from a distance until Wally gets unlucky and makes a bad step. Flash could out think Nova and buy time. Without being able to fly really hurts the flash. Flash can project himself in the air and if he manages to get Nova to the ground Flash should win the fight but he if cant then im going to say this is a stalemate until Nova gets lucky.   Since team DC has future knowledge on Surfer this will extremely help in there picking who should fight the Surfer. Surfer has a weakness to magic so Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern will attack him at once. Surfer will be able to dodge for a while but he is limited. If Surfer gets hit off his board to the ground. Wally will then take care of him. Plus Superman will be on him also. I cant see taking on WW,Cap Marvel and Green Lantern.   Superman will go take care of Nova. All because JLA has prior knowledge on Surfer.   JLA wins 7 out of 10. They are a better working team. They beat characters and teams on there level consistantly and DC teams has better power houses in this fight. If  you replaced Ronan or Quasar or Nova with Thor and Sentry. Any two of them. Then Marvels chances are alot better.
it is kyle not hal......
#25 Posted by supermandefender (2057 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011: Same outcome.
#26 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender
Not the same outcome. People believe Surfer can take out MM, Superman, and Cap at the same time. Or Black Adam and Cap.
#27 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio

my knowledge on Ronan is weak. 

Susanoo, can you give me some type of idea of his powers/

#28 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25553 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:

my knowledge on Ronan is weak.  Susanoo, can you give me some type of idea of his powers/

i do not know much either here is his page on comicvine ronin.
@Susanoo said:

@supermandefender: Not the same outcome. People believe Surfer can take out MM, Superman, and Cap at the same time. Or Black Adam and Cap.

who ever say that is  dumb  ss stands no chance against all of those guys.
#29 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. Annihilators win.
#30 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2177 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain_Justice95 said:
Annihilators
Yep.
#31 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011
Actually, multiple ppl said Surfer wins.
#32 Posted by Malonius (892 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Been done. Annihilators win.
Silver Surfer's probably #1 out of these 12, but his team includes the bottom 2 as well (Nova and Ronan).  Where's the other thread? I'd like to see the scenario there. Remember on this one, the Justice League is defending their home and has knowledge of SS.
#34 Posted by WaveMotionGun (71 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
jla got this kyle handles ss the flash takes brb supes takes glads cm takes nova and ww takes ronin....
You forgot Quasar who takes Kyle leaving SS to do his thing on everybody.
#35 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

The JLA =)

#36 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25553 posts) - - Show Bio
@WaveMotionGun said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
quasar is not beating kyle.....
#37 Posted by WaveMotionGun (71 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
Green Lantern (hal) vs Quasar- Really I can see GL face Quasar or Nova but seeing that Quasar I think has more in common im going wit him. To me this is tough although I think Hal will take it. Flash (wally) vs Nova-  Since the fight is in the air. I really cant see flash doing much. There would be no point for Speed force and Nova could just keep blasting him from a distance until Wally gets unlucky and makes a bad step. Flash could out think Nova and buy time. Without being able to fly really hurts the flash. Flash can project himself in the air and if he manages to get Nova to the ground Flash should win the fight but he if cant then im going to say this is a stalemate until Nova gets lucky.   Since team DC has future knowledge on Surfer this will extremely help in there picking who should fight the Surfer. Surfer has a weakness to magic so Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern will attack him at once. Surfer will be able to dodge for a while but he is limited. If Surfer gets hit off his board to the ground. Wally will then take care of him. Plus Superman will be on him also. I cant see taking on WW,Cap Marvel and Green Lantern.   Superman will go take care of Nova. All because JLA has prior knowledge on Surfer.   JLA wins 7 out of 10. They are a better working team. They beat characters and teams on there level consistantly and DC teams has better power houses in this fight. If  you replaced Ronan or Quasar or Nova with Thor and Sentry. Any two of them. Then Marvels chances are alot better.
SS pummels MM, Supes barely gets by Glads after letting loose,realizing Glads wont hesitate to kill him. CM stalemates BRB, I'm up in the air between WW and Ronan because both can be ruthless when the situation arises and Quasar gives Kyle ( my favorite Lantern) the business , leaving Nova with Nova Force and the tactical intellect of WorldMind to pitch in and double team as necessary. Annihilators 6/10.
Also to your point of JLA having prior knowledge of SS, he also has instantaneous knowldege of them thanks to Cosmic Awareness.
#38 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilaitors, because they are ridiculously powerful. 

@comicdude23
said:

"He can get back down to Earth. Wally can out-think his TP. "

With the Surfers powers you can get creative, he could just as easily attack from orbit if he likes having the Flash find himself no longer being bound by gravity and flung off the planet.  
Considering the Surfer was stabalizing gravity for the entire solar system and putting the damn planet in safe orbit with said PC, this would be an exeptionally easy way for Norrin to go about it. 

Same book, they fuse two stars together and re-organize the solar system + orbits, with how Quasar puts it, pushing them assumingly him and Norrin or just him.
You could also argue the Surfer doing the opposite to flatten him like a pancake or simply go Astral Plane on the lot of them.

#39 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:

my knowledge on Ronan is weak.  Susanoo, can you give me some type of idea of his powers/

Universal Kree Hammer with matter / energy manipulation, etc. 
He depowered someone that was cutting space just by going near him without even showing it and "helped" Quasar and Norrin fuse a mystical black sun and normal star together with matter manipulation while at it's core with seemingly without burning to a crisp or being crushed. 

Seems like Annihilaitors is going to be giving Ronan some nice feats.
#40 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@WaveMotionGun said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Your opinion. Already debated this with you, but then Silver Came along and then we had the debate. Never really finished that one though.
#41 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25553 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@WaveMotionGun said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Your opinion. Already debated this with you, but then Silver Came along and then we had the debate. Never really finished that one though.
yep i do not mind debating did not have one in a while.......
#42 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@WaveMotionGun said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
yep i do not mind debating did not have one in a while.......
Okay. You start though, Im working on a movie maker thing and I have little time to write. Final Project.
#43 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25553 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz
kyle has better constructs his constructs lasted ultraman banging on it for hours he can easily bust a planet as a rookie he held back the energies from the big bang he held a supernova...
#44 Edited by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011:  

Quasar managed to hold back the Cosmic Entity named Anomaly, whom was older then the universe and controlled all energies of things unique. he contained him in a small compact construct until he surrendered due to not being able to get out. 

He literally fought out a black hole to counter the supernova thing, if I remember Black hole is much more powerful. 

Though impressive, the holding back of energies is useless in this battle.
#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25553 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011:   Quasar managed to hold back the Cosmic Entity named Anomaly, whom was older then the universe and controlled all energies of things unique. he contained him in a small compact construct until he surrendered due to not being able to get out.  He literally fought out a black hole to counter the supernova thing, if I remember Black hole is much more powerful.   Though impressive, the holding back of energies is useless in this battle.
kyle took a super nove easily takes planet busters took a solar system buster he also beat major force and mongul as a rookie and these guys are strong plus the ring gives kyle advise in the fights....
#46 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011:   Quasar managed to hold back the Cosmic Entity named Anomaly, whom was older then the universe and controlled all energies of things unique. he contained him in a small compact construct until he surrendered due to not being able to get out.  He literally fought out a black hole to counter the supernova thing, if I remember Black hole is much more powerful.   Though impressive, the holding back of energies is useless in this battle.
kyle took a super nove easily takes planet busters took a solar system buster he also beat major force and mongul as a rookie and these guys are strong plus the ring gives kyle advise in the fights....
Again, Supernovas arent much compared to a black hole. 

He fought and stale mated Silver Surfer in his beginning issues, if thats what you mean by rookie. He would've won but it would've destroyed the Universe..... If you want the scan you can have it. They were fighting for Lord Order and Chaos and in order for Order to win he had to lose. 

As a rookie he channeled the energy from a star and easily defeated a powerful Watcher.
#47 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25553 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Again, Supernovas arent much compared to a black hole.  He fought and stale mated Silver Surfer in his beginning issues, if thats what you mean by rookie. He would've won but it would've destroyed the Universe..... If you want the scan you can have it. They were fighting for Lord Order and Chaos and in order for Order to win he had to lose.  As a rookie he channeled the energy from a star and easily defeated a powerful Watcher.
kyle can take black hole too he held a sun in his construct went up against parallax beat mongul as a rookie and major force takes super nova and black holes held back energy from a big bang took ultraman banging on his constructs for hours ....
#48 Edited by Battle_Scarred_Shogun (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@TheCerealKillz: kyle has better constructs his constructs lasted ultraman banging on it for hours he can easily bust a planet as a rookie he held back the energies from the big bang he held a supernova...

1. Ultraman was weakened from not absorbing  anti-kryptonite 

2. kyle didn't hold back energies of the big bang. His constructs couldnt even hold a regular energy blast from imperiex that destroyed his constructs and left nearly the entire justice league mangled and knocked out...but somehow some people want to twist scan that says he contain the big bang...right 

3. Kyle never held a supernova. He destroyed an object near a star that was making it go supernova..and no he wasn't inside the star. 

now remember what uncle BSS says...KMC respect threads are full of lies and suck..so read the comics instead.
#49 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10269 posts) - - Show Bio
@Battle_Scarred_Shogun said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz: kyle has better constructs his constructs lasted ultraman banging on it for hours he can easily bust a planet as a rookie he held back the energies from the big bang he held a supernova...
1. Ultraman was weakened from not absorbing    Anti-Kryptonite  2. kyle didn't hold back energies of the big bang. His constructs couldnt even hold a regular energy blast from imperiex that destroyed his constructs and left nearly the entire justice league mangled and knocked out...but somehow some people want to twist scan that says he contain the big bang...right  3. Kyle never held a supernova. He destroyed an object near a star that was making it go supernova..and no he wasn't inside the star.   now remember what uncle BSS says...KMC respect threads are full of lies and suck..so read the comics instead.
Very nice lol.
#50 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

nice fight, going with JLA