• 106 results
#51 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

Irregardless, I don't see the Flashes winning.

#52 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep/No morals.. Wally West solos. He steals the Annihilators kinetic energy, then KOs them all with IMP or vibrating their brains out. He can steal KE from an entire planet so this would be simple. He's immune to mind control via speed force protection (Barry explained to Iris the speed force protected her from Darkseids ALE) and speeding up his thoughts so fast they can't be tampered with (Blackest night, Barry did it). He's stolen kinetic energy from subatomic particles as well, he stomps since this is morals off. They couldn't do anything fast enough to harm him and they have no way from stopping him from speed stealing. They can all be either physically harmed or made into braindead statues so they really have no chance.

Team Flash ftw, & Wally solos..

Ps. F*** Geoff Johns...

#53 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a real fight. The annihilators kill the other team, honestly there are at least 3 annihilators who should solo. The flashes couldn't due nothing to surfer, they have no ability over him at all, they don't have the power to hurt him bad enough. Next is quasar and gladiator and also nova, please. Each of these guys can take out more than one flash, and the only options the flashes would have is bfr to the speed force, which probably won't work for long against surfer or quasar. Sorry folks current flash is not taking down cosmic level threats for sure I don't care where the battle starts

#54 Edited by GhostRider2 (3003 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators, Wally ain't solo nothing.How can you say he solo.

#55 Posted by Dredeuced (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Wally can punch really, really hard. Really really hard punches have decked and KO'd Silver Surfer before, just ask Thanos.

#56 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

When is the last time flash has koed a superman level character, let alone silver surfer. Zoom who is flashes equal or better could not even ko a blind Wonder Woman. Flash is a beast but he's not on this level.

#57 Posted by Dredeuced (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Flash KO'd Mongul, Zum, and destroyed Anti Monitor's armor. He hits well above Surfer's durability.

#58 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

Yes he did all that with help, and he didn't destroy the ams armor, and u should really check out surfers durability if you think that

#59 Posted by Saren (24346 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he did all that with help

False.

and he didn't destroy the ams armor

Also false.

#60 Edited by Dredeuced (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: He didn't do ANY of that with help.

Every hero on DC Earth was trapped by the Anti Monitor before he went to town on his armor.

Oh, what's that, you want more? OK:

Oh what's that, one punch to the jaw and a guy with superman level durability is out like a light. Well I mean clearly that's just PIS, there's no way Wally can consistently KO people with Superman level durability when he goes all out oh wait:

Just so you know, Orion, son of Darkseid, can't even KO White Martians. And he was using their weakness to fire to attack them when he did it.

When Wally doesn't hold back, he takes out these people in one shot.

#61 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

No finished proof of anything u have said no ko's at all

#62 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators annihilate the Flash family. Wally isn't soloing shit.

#63 Posted by Saren (24346 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators annihilate the Flash family. Wally isn't soloing shit.

Clarify your position.

#64 Edited by dondave (26870 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Family ftw

#65 Edited by spiderbuck (2406 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one of the annihilator could potentially solo. Flash is a beast but hes not a definitive top tier, and mostly the only time he ever faces real top tiers is with the JLA, and almost never in his own books. Look at his rouge gallery and there power levels it should tell you something.

#67 Posted by Needlebay (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Family win. You have adult Bart Allen who ALONE took down Zoom. LOL@ any of the Annihilators soling. Or Wally for that matter.

#68 Posted by HellionVulcan (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one of the annihilator could potentially solo. Flash is a beast but hes not a definitive top tier, and mostly the only time he ever faces real top tiers is with the JLA, and almost never in his own books. Look at his rouge gallery and there power levels it should tell you something.

Ronan Nova & such could not solo unless they got first strike since Ronan has bfr the entire avengers so if that was allowed & his team protected him maybe he could do that but i can't see it happening,The flash family is just insanely over powered .

#69 Edited by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

flash family

#71 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Good match. Being that Bart is adult here along with Wally and Barry, giving the slight edge to the Flash family. Not an easy victory by any means.

#72 Posted by XLR87T3 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

Good match, but the Flashes lose. People should stop using Speed Steal as a sure victory, because that technique isn't as used as some say it is. Wally doesn't use it for half the battles he's in. Surfer and Quasar's versatility is what's going to give them the win in the long run (no pun intended).

No Morals

Now with that said, Nova or Silver Surfer solos because of teleportation at the start of the battle.

You can read the OP, congrats. Now, Surfer or Nova don't have to use teleportation to solo. They can do it other ways. They have the versatility over every other character.

No need to get smart, dude. If you yourself read the OP, you would know the Flashs win. I think you are mad that Flash seems to win every battle, but I know much more people agree that unless Quasar or the Surfer instantly teleports, they will be reduced to brainless vegetables without the reaction time to even use their lovely versatility to save themselves.

#73 Posted by XLR87T3 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Not at all, Flashes can also fly as they run in space. And that teleportation comes into play with reaction time. How fast is their brain for them to do this. Like how you'd have a gun and I'd be like a foot away from you. Are you fast enough to pull that trigger before I react to take your gun away?

I did not know Flash can fly in space....!

#74 Edited by Jezer (2847 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its strange that over a matter of years, you still have people who fail to understand why the Flashes win their battles and what it takes to beat them. Sure, comicvine gets new users daily.... but still. Flash scans and flash threads are so prevalent that ignorance shouldn't be an excuse.

Its really simple. It didn't take me much mental effort to come to a "Flash" Algorithm which determines whether certain Flashes win a battle or not. It shouldn't really take anyone....

#75 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@jezer said:

I think its strange that over a matter of years, you still have people who fail to understand why the Flashes win their battles and what it takes to beat them. Sure, comicvine gets new users daily.... but still. Flash scans and flash threads are so prevalent that ignorance shouldn't be an excuse.

Its really simple. It didn't take me much mental effort to come to a "Flash" Algorithm which determines whether certain Flashes win a battle or not. It shouldn't really take anyone....

True statement

#76 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

@wardemon32 said:

@xlr87t3:

Not at all, Flashes can also fly as they run in space. And that teleportation comes into play with reaction time. How fast is their brain for them to do this. Like how you'd have a gun and I'd be like a foot away from you. Are you fast enough to pull that trigger before I react to take your gun away?

I did not know Flash can fly in space....!

he can't only because he cant breath. that's part of the problem, flash has no durability for all his speed a shot gun blast to the head probably kills him.

@jezer said:

DC comics doesn't think flash is as powerful as you do or else he would fight stronger villians in his own book, not the likes of captain boomerang. How many times has flash beat a true top tier head up, not many. And as for speed Surfer has proven faster than him and Nova is probably close so that negates the speed argument, this really is a horrible battle pitting a bunch of flashes against all these cosmic level characters.

#77 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@xlr87t3 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

Good match, but the Flashes lose. People should stop using Speed Steal as a sure victory, because that technique isn't as used as some say it is. Wally doesn't use it for half the battles he's in. Surfer and Quasar's versatility is what's going to give them the win in the long run (no pun intended).

No Morals

Now with that said, Nova or Silver Surfer solos because of teleportation at the start of the battle.

You can read the OP, congrats. Now, Surfer or Nova don't have to use teleportation to solo. They can do it other ways. They have the versatility over every other character.

No need to get smart, dude. If you yourself read the OP, you would know the Flashs win. I think you are mad that Flash seems to win every battle, but I know much more people agree that unless Quasar or the Surfer instantly teleports, they will be reduced to brainless vegetables without the reaction time to even use their lovely versatility to save themselves.

Passive aggressive, much? Must be, because you had no reason to even say such a bias thing. Anyhow, I don't see the Flashes winning, so they're not winning.

#78 Edited by Vaeternus (8328 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashes, also I seem to remember one arch where Flash literally moved so fast he was running in space

#79 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashes, also I seem to remember one arch where Flash literally moved so fast he was running in space

Hes done it before, Wally and Barry did it, but they cant stay in space for long periods of time cuz they can't breathe and they tire more quickly, but look at there opponents who spend all there time in space and don't need to breath, this is honestly a totally unfair fight, surfer could solo.

#80 Posted by Vaeternus (8328 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Moonman78, that's true they can't breath in space but all they have to do is steal the Annhilators speed and they're done. SS ain't soloing, he won't even be able to tag Flash except maybe Jesse...but the other Flashes no way...All the Flashes have to do is go Speed Force and they'll win this.

#81 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

What he said

Not disregarding anything, no one was koed in any of those scans, I mean no one if you saw a ko then bring it to my attention, speed alone does not beat all it doesn't even make you a top tier. Did not zoom loose to a blind Wonder Woman after he thrower everything but the kitchen sink at her, with all his speed and tricks he never had true power to hurt her.

What do you mean no-one was KO'd? Zum and Mongol was KO'd. What do you call it when someone get's punched in teh face and they don't get up? A knock out.

Zoom can't hurt wonder woman? What are you smoking on? Flash is a top teir. You obviously don't know ANYTHING of Flash so why are you saying he's not a top teir? Learn to know the character before you make a bold statement. Wonder-woman tagging Zoom didn't even make any sense.

Hes done it before, Wally and Barry did it, but they cant stay in space for long periods of time cuz they can't breathe and they tire more quickly, but look at there opponents who spend all there time in space and don't need to breath, this is honestly a totally unfair fight, surfer could solo.

They still have enough time to kill them or KO. And yes they can stay in space for long periods of time. Flash ran to the end of space and time to beat death. Unless you think he did that in a few seconds that would really make this a stomp in Flashs favour. The Speed Force aura helps them last longer.

Silver Surfer would get KO'd. He's been KO'd by far lesser beings. Superman could barely take down Mongul with his hits and Flash did it with ONE PUNCH. If Flash was to land 2-3 of those on Silver Surfer it's over.

#82 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

he can't only because he cant breath. that's part of the problem, flash has no durability for all his speed a shot gun blast to the head probably kills him.

You are wrong about everything you say about Flash. Flash has no durability? He took a sucker punch from Mongul, took multiple lighting strikes, and he took an IMP from Zoom(Shattered every glass within a two mile radius). Flash has one of the best durability in comics. His healing factor is basically like wolverines but faster?

If Flash is moving shotgun blast wont do anything since he's running faster than a bullet. And if the bullet does touch him his speed INSTANTLY kicks in so he wont even get peirced.

#83 Posted by XLR87T3 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@xlr87t3 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

No Morals

Passive aggressive, much? Must be, because you had no reason to even say such a bias thing. Anyhow, I don't see the Flashes winning, so they're not winning.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I just thought, you know, thought you sounded a little angry in your posts and maybe these Flash threads were the reason why. Regardless, you certainly sound pissed. Just ignore me if it makes you feel any better.

Anyway, with Morals Off the Flash family should win this battle and this is how: Barry and Wally can move and react fast enough that Silver Surfer will be moving like molasses and everyone else will be completely motionless. During that time Wally puts his fists through the Surfer's cranium cap and does all sorts of havoc until Jay and/or Bart finished stealing the speed of the whole planet. Then as a family, they "1. 2. 3!" rrrrrriipp the Annihilators apart. I blocked that off because it is morals-off.

#84 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78

I seriously don't know why he keeps giving me pv. This is what was stated.

So you think flash is on supermans level?

WAYYY above Supermans level. Superman can't even tag Flash and Flash would kill superman with about 2-3 punches morals off. 5 punches MAX.

Let me get this straight you think flash has sum of the highest durability in comics? That's it I'm done

Yea, he gerenrates instantly. Probably about within nanoseconds time. What's to say that he doesn't have some of the hoghest durability in comics?

#85 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Actually it depends how fast their molecules dissapear when they teleport. In order to teleport your atoms must break apart and then it later reforms in adifferent spot.

Now lets say they Flash sees that they are trying to teleport(which he would be able to see), he cold just vibrate keeping their atoms in order. It should work the same way it does with Martian Manhunter.

#86 Posted by XLR87T3 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: So I guess that settles it then. Annihilators will be annihilated without a chance in the world. By a dude that runs really fast. A white dude. SMH...

#87 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Lol, it would have been cool if he was black haha. They actually did make a black Flash, it's some little girl. Yup and I guess since I just explained why teleportating wouldn't really work then thats /thread.

#88 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: @xlr87t3:

I know right lol

Listen man flash can't do nothing to surfer, surfer can do everything flash can do plus much much more, he is even faster than flash so he beats him at his own game and you see that scan of mm using his mental powers on flash, surfer can do that as well. Flash has zero advantages over surfer absolutely none.

#89 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

Before you say anything, go look up Flash. Flash has no advantages? He's faster and he hits harder, what mroe does he need? And Flash can speed up his brain process so he can't get TPd. Everyone knows that. The only reason why he got to Flash is because he caught him off gaurd. Flash is basically immune to TP.

Prove that he's faster than Flash.

#90 Edited by XLR87T3 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: @moonman78: I thought Flash's perception speed and reaction was much greater? I don't know, maybe SS is almost as fast as Barry, but he ain't as fast as Wally West. I personally think that with morals-on the Annihilators would win, but morals-off, uh-uh.

#91 Edited by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

@wardemon32: @moonman78: I thought Flash's perception speed and reaction was much greater? I don't know, maybe SS is almost as fast as Barry, but he ain't as fast as Wally West. I personally think that with morals-on the Annihilators would win, but morals-off, uh-uh.

What would morals off change? Their speed?

#92 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Flash has attosecond reaction time, 31.71 billions years to one second+runs millions, billions, and trillions times the speed of light. Quadrillion if he speed steals @dredeuced calculated it. What was your number again? The one from the Human Race issue.

#93 Posted by XLR87T3 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@docnick said:

@xlr87t3 said:

What would morals off change? Their speed?

Sort of. They aren't immediately stealing anybody's speed or going all out, so that'll give the other team more time to use their versatility to the fullest.

#94 Posted by XLR87T3 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Flash has attosecond reaction time, 31.71 billions years to one second+runs millions, billions, and trillions times the speed of light. Quadrillion if he speed steals @dredeuced calculated it. What was your number again? The one from the Human Race issue.

Lol here you come again spite-izing the thread.

#95 Posted by Pwok21 (2111 posts) - - Show Bio

Positive that Wally can solo.

He's faster than everyone here (that's not including travel speed, but reaction times) and could speed steal everyone with ease. He can hit the flying Annihilators by Speed Force ramps too.

#96 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Because debunking their only saviour, teportation, wasn't enough. •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

#97 Posted by XiiX (4811 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Barry has greater feats than Wally espsially since he was around in the silver age.

Silver surfer is faster he has to be to travel the different galaxy's, but he's just faster, he can time travel at will on speed alone, and not by accident like when zoom did it. He can also tranverse any dimension with his speed. Speed steal prolly won't work on surfer he has pc, he is just a higher level character.

Look if you think flash is that powerful then it's your opinion but he's not written that way, here's an example, think about what happen to flash in death of superman. Doomsday was toying with him, why didn't he use all these tricks he has then on doomsday, ill tell u why because they don't always work, furthermore flash is not powerful enough to even make dd pause, when it comes down to these situations u had better call superman he's a more powerful character. And if you think flash is beating superman , let alone beating him with 5 pinches, then I'm done, I have nothing left to say about it

#99 Posted by Wardemon32 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

Barry has greater feats than Wally espsially since he was around in the silver age.

This has so much fail that a facepalm wouldn't even express my emotions. Can you provide some scans of this?

Silver surfer is faster he has to be to travel the different galaxy's, but he's just faster, he can time travel at will on speed alone, and not by accident like when zoom did it. He can also tranverse any dimension with his speed. Speed steal prolly won't work on surfer he has pc, he is just a higher level character.

Green Lantern travels between galaxies all the time. So you mean to tell me GL is faster than Flash? Flash can time travel with speed alone. He's done it plenty of times. Flash can travel to different dimensions. What do you mean speed steal wont work? Proof? He's done it to an Amazo with all of JL's power, why shouldn't he be able to do that to SS? SS has energy and Flash's power is to steal it.

Look if you think flash is that powerful then it's your opinion but he's not written that way, here's an example, think about what happen to flash in death of superman. Doomsday was toying with him, why didn't he use all these tricks he has then on doomsday, ill tell u why because they don't always work, furthermore flash is not powerful enough to even make dd pause, when it comes down to these situations u had better call superman he's a more powerful character. And if you think flash is beating superman , let alone beating him with 5 pinches, then I'm done, I have nothing left to say about it

This is Flash potiential. Here in comicvine we use common sense, and with that, Flash stomps. Wally doesn't even need the rest of the Flash family to do so. That's fact, he is that powerful. Their not going to put Flash at his full potiential because comics would just be boring.

Just imagine them giving Mxy his own comic and he has no humor, no-one is going to buy since it would be boring. People want to see the characters go through struggle.

Flash would stomp Superman morals off. Ask anyone. He almost killed a white martian with ONE PUNCH. White martians have about the same durability as Green Martians(Martian Manhunter) and Green Martians are about teh level of kyrptonians(Superman). 5 punches and Superman would be dead. Use common sense and ABC logic.

#100 Edited by Vaeternus (8328 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Wardemon32 To be fair, it depends on the version of Superman too....if it's pre crisis(pre 52) version of Superman then Wally should manage. However, if it's SA Superman or current Superman, I'm pretty sure Supes would stomp Flash...even current versions. Clark would handle Barry honestly...he already has and managed to even tag him(which not many people can do) SA would just cough and Flash dies lol.

@xiix said:

@dondave said:

Flash Family ftw