#1 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators

VS
Wally West

Barry Allen

Bart Allen

Jay Garrick

Jesse Quick

Fight takes place on an indestructible planet. No morals or prep. Fight is to the death. Silver Surfer and Quasar start out 150 feet in the air.
Who wins?
#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12433 posts) - - Show Bio

Due the battle start on the ground

#3 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
Due the battle start on the ground
Edited OP, Surfer and Quasar start in the air.
#4 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm might be a good fight but i think team 1 wins

#5 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#6 Posted by HolySerpent (12433 posts) - - Show Bio

Team1 wins since silver surfer is airborne

#7 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent:  
Why? He still wouldnt be able to touch them
#8 Posted by HolySerpent (12433 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't surfer manipulate time? Since hes airborne he's has enough time to utilizes this abiity

#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent:  
Surfer would like like a statue to Wally, and possibly even Barry too. Bart, Jay, and Jesse are the slowest and even they are at least as fast as The Surfer 
*Not too sure about Jesse....
#10 Posted by HolySerpent (12433 posts) - - Show Bio

How r they going to attack him while he's in the air

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Team1 wins since silver surfer is airborne
#12 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent:  
Well, how far are they even up?  
But, IIRC I think Flashes' can super jump...
#13 Posted by HolySerpent (12433 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer is 150 feet high. They doing a superjump sounds riculous but whatever. But 150 feet isn't that high so I guess than can do it

#14 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2, it's not like the flashes can't run in the air.

#15 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Silver Surfer, Gladiator,Beta Ray Bill and Nova Winning this for the team. Im sure these guys have fought people just as fast as any one of the flashes.

#16 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:

team 2, it's not like the flashes can't run in the air.

Really? I didnt know that. 
Do you have scans?
#17 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@HolySerpent: Surfer would like like a statue to Wally, and possibly even Barry too. Bart, Jay, and Jesse are the slowest and even they are at least as fast as The Surfer *Not too sure about Jesse....

Jesse only moves at half the speed of light. You are correct about everyone else.

#18 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they dropped Surfer and Nova from the starting line up after a few issues in Annihilators, so I guess I'd say the Flash Family takes this. The rest of the Annihilators (except Ronan) are B-grade characters; they can go die for all I care.

#19 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on the terrain, if there's nothing to run up on then Wally and Barry won't be able to physically hit Quasar and Surfer meaning the Annhilators win.

If there is enough terrain for Wally and Barry, the Flashes win.

#20 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

150 feet above the air? Annihilators win this. Make them start at the ground and this could be an interesting battle...

#21 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBatman586 said:

Annihilators

VS
Wally West

Barry Allen

Bart Allen

Jay Garrick

Jesse Quick
Fight takes place on an indestructible planet. No morals or prep. Fight is to the death. Silver Surfer and Quasar start out 150 feet in the air. Who wins?

I think you forgot the add in MAx mercury . make the numbers even but Wall or Barry or Bart can take this .

#22 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Death from above.

#23 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (22930 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flashes, Wally can make ramps with speed force energy and pound them while they are in they air

#24 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

A dude with a freeze gun and a telepathic monkey have given the Flash family trouble

If a bloodlusted Surfer starts in the air then he can solo

Flashes are F*CKED

#25 Posted by PowerHerc (80827 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins.

The Flashes will be hit eventually and they don't have the durability to survive attacks from almost all of the Annihilators.

#26 Posted by SPM1M (782 posts) - - Show Bio

since two of the annihilators start out on the air this including silver surfer who is the best guy they got, then the annihilators will squeeze a victory after a close battle, if they all started on the ground then the flashes would stomp

#27 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Wally and Barry can run in the air and has used attacks on beings in the air, so being airborn won't matter. And even if they couldn't touch Surfer, Wally can still drain him of his speed via the Speed Force.

#28 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators stomp.

#29 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

That's adult Bart who took down Zoom. I say team Flash.

#30 Posted by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is Jesse?

#31 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vengance101 said:

How fast is Jesse?

If Wally is allowed to take his teammates speed, then it doesn't matter how fast she is.

#32 Posted by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@Vengance101 said:

How fast is Jesse?

If Wally is allowed to take his teammates speed, then it doesn't matter how fast she is.

lol I know wally can solo, I just want to know how fast she is by herself (I want to make a quicksilver v.s jesse thread)

#33 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesse is pretty quick, but nowhere near Wally. She's much, much faster than some of the Annhilators, though. Like Ronan.

#34 Posted by Floopay (8582 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmm.

Obviously the Flashes are about 10x faster here. But Morals On I dunno how likely they are to start off all out.

Quasar has auto-shields, and can probably create a Molasses light construct like he did against Makkari. Which is a good way to help slow down the Flashes. He has become much more powerful since those days, and has made Earth-sized constructs without much effort before, dunno what is to stop him from doing that again.

Nova and Quasar can also trap people in shields and etc. Which have shown they can survive planet busting+ attacks, so there's that (actually, I think they have both survived Solar System busting attacks? Nova against Annihilus, and Quasar against Captain Mar-Vell or Genis-Vell).

Gladiator can be kind of a jobber, but when not jobbing he's pretty much a Superman clone, so there's that. Beta Ray Bill can perceive things moving at light speed (faster than I think, as proven in Star Masters), so while he may not have their speed, he should be able to see them coming, which means he should be able to react to them.

The Speed Force, as versatile as it is, doesn't come close to these guy's level of versatility. The only thing that could prove a problem is the infamous speed steal. But more than a few of these guys have a means of BFR also, which could prove to be a problem.

Not exactly certain who would win this fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer and Quasar start in the air and no morals?

Surfer takes the fight to the Astral Plane or Quasar to the Quantum Zone.

#36 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vengance101 said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Vengance101 said:

How fast is Jesse?

lol I know wally can solo, I just want to know how fast she is by herself (I want to make a quicksilver v.s jesse thread)

Oh, well she's faster than Quicksilver.

#37 Posted by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: dam >,<

can she beat kid flash?

#38 Posted by BMEZY (1205 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting..it's close but I say team 1

#39 Edited by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar is their only chance. BTW, it doesn't matter how many Flashes are there. It is 0-1 fight, either Wally/Barry solos or they all lose.

#40 Posted by CosmicOrochi (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer and Quasar start in the air and no morals?

Surfer takes the fight to the Astral Plane or Quasar to the Quantum Zone.

This.

#41 Posted by XLR87T3 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I thought the Flashes were the bane of construct users? Also, I'm pretty sure Silver Surfer can Speed Steal with his Cosmic Awareness and teleportation/ speed.

#42 Edited by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

@czarny_samael666: I thought the Flashes were the bane of construct users? Also, I'm pretty sure Silver Surfer can Speed Steal with his Cosmic Awareness and teleportation/ speed.

I don't see a reason why Surfer should be able to speed steal. And constructs users are dangerous to them, but they don't have to win each battle with them. A specially under these conditions.

#43 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Close,but Team 1 ftw.

#44 Posted by Celestialseed (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1..

#45 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Good match, but the Flashes lose. People should stop using Speed Steal as a sure victory, because that technique isn't as used as some say it is. Wally doesn't use it for half the battles he's in. Surfer and Quasar's versatility is what's going to give them the win in the long run (no pun intended).

#46 Edited by XLR87T3 (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_ said:

Good match, but the Flashes lose. People should stop using Speed Steal as a sure victory, because that technique isn't as used as some say it is. Wally doesn't use it for half the battles he's in. Surfer and Quasar's versatility is what's going to give them the win in the long run (no pun intended).

No Morals

Now with that said, Nova or Silver Surfer solos because of teleportation at the start of the battle.

#47 Edited by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

No Morals

Now with that said, Nova or Silver Surfer solos because of teleportation at the start of the battle.

You can read the OP, congrats. Now, Surfer or Nova don't have to use teleportation to solo. They can do it other ways. They have the versatility over every other character.

#48 Posted by Wardemon32 (3987 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_:

It say's morals off. Flash uses speed steal if we want him to.

Let's see.

• Wally is the only one here than can IMP, wally speed LENDS to make them faster and allows them to have the ability to throw IMPs.
  • Bart makes a couple of clones(It wouldn't be THAT risky since he was boosted by Wally)
  • Jay works on his speed stealing
  • Speed Force dump
  • Molecular destruction to about most, I doubt it would work with Silver Surfer

#49 Posted by Wardemon32 (3987 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Not at all, Flashes can also fly as they run in space. And that teleportation comes into play with reaction time. How fast is their brain for them to do this. Like how you'd have a gun and I'd be like a foot away from you. Are you fast enough to pull that trigger before I react to take your gun away?

#50 Edited by Dredeuced (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_: Wally has used speed steal over a dozen times. The only reason he didn't use it more is because it was one of the powers he learned far later in his career. He did it for things as trivial as bullets or as big a threat as Amazo. I don't know why people say Wally doesn't use speed steal a lot, he's used it more often than he's IMP'd someone and, since learning it, used it more often than he blows things up with phasing.