• 168 results
#1 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223738 posts) - - Show Bio
its between the JLA and Annihilators... could go either way IMO...
#3 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Annhilators. 

#4 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Im @King Saturn: if you had 2 guess which one JLA or Annihilators?

#5 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
im thinkin annihilators win here through a tough fight 

lol poor avengers, full of street levelers
#6 Posted by pooty (10749 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman,Cyborg,Aquaman are garbage. As is about 90% of the Avengers. So you have Flash, WW, Green Lantern, Supes vs Annihilators and Thor, Vision, Binary, Photon, Quasar, Sersi.  Supes can be drained or affected by magic. Green Lantern would have his hands full with Quasar etc. Might take the Avengers.....or maybe annihilators.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223738 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
perhaps the Annihilators because I think they have a few more heavy hitters than the JLA
#8 Edited by TheMightyAvenger (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Thor, Binary, Sersi and Quasar on the Avengers, I'll go with Annihilators though.

#9 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how it goes in my mind... 

People with good speed go straight up, and then Flash solos everyone on ground. 

Superman gets beat by Quasar or Surfer, via drain. 

Green lantern gets beat by Quasar, he has better constructs. 

Wonder Women can beat some of the other's, but eventually loses. 

Aquaman can get beat by anyone. 

Batman and Cyborg are useless. 

Then everyone can BFR or just somehow kill Flash.

#10 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
@supermandefender said:
perhaps the Annihilators because I think they have a few more heavy hitters than the JLA
Ah....Cool. Very true.
#11 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
@supermandefender said:
Can they even do anything to Wally?
#12 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA

#13 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League
#14 Posted by Spidermayne (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators should win. The Avengers have tons of heroes (and even Sandman?!?!) listed in the picture but only Thor, Scarlet Witch, etc., could do anything. The JLA could/should take most of the Avengers, but overall the Annihilators are just too strong for both teams.

#15 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@King Saturn said:
@supermandefender said:
most of the annihilators have shown speeds fast enough that they would be able to get up in the air before Wally pounds on them. After that, they could just blow it up.
#16 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
Justice League
#17 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators for the win.

#18 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators take this.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (223738 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@King Saturn said:
@supermandefender said:
perhaps the Silver Surfer can... 
#20 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: What can wally do against most fast flyers? Once they  go in the air Wally alone really cant do much after that.
#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Which JLA? Because this JLA don't even exist yet and we don't know how much rectonned they will be.

#22 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@mark5 said:
Annihilators for the win.
#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators win.
#24 Posted by HellionVulcan (3606 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators due to silver surfer Gladiator BRB & quasar even Ronan could do alot of damage with his cosmic hammer .

#25 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: Page one I showed the rebooted JLA series coming out which Consist of Superman, Wonder woman, GL, Flash, Batman, Aquaman, and Cyborg. Kind of upset I didnt see Martain Manhunter but im sure he will show up soon in the new upcoming reboot.
#26 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:
Annihilators due to silver surfer Gladiator BRB & quasar even Ronan could do alot of damage with his cosmic hammer .
Quasar is really no help here to the annihilators. Nova could do much more than him. If the Annihilators win its do to Surfer, Gladiator, BRB, and Nova. Quasar has no strength feats to keep up....all he has is energy. Power houses not holding back should able to beat him down. Ronan well he isnt even worth bringing up.  

I can see Thor or Superman running threw any 1 of the annihilators besides Silver Surfer.
#27 Edited by HellionVulcan (3606 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: I didn't say Ronan could solo most or anything but hes no sloth or anything i mean he dead stopped black bolts voice with a stasis field he could help the annihilators with that hes not beating thor or superman thats silver surfer's job & quasar is more of a back up character for shields & to drain foes that are powerful as the first three i mentioned are the annihilators biggest weapons & the three guys who combined might speed & power is to much for the two other teams . .
#28 Posted by jerfro23 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

if were going by what in the pic then it be between avengers and annihilators flash have his hands full with quick silver and silver surfer. 
superman would be fighting Hulk,Thor,Gladiator,BRB, hal would loss to scarlet wicth,qussar or anyone with energy manipulation cyborg would loss anyone of them Aquaman loss namor who cares and batman would be taking on street lvl fighters just down avengers and annihilators
#29 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:
@supermandefender: I didn't say Ronan could solo most or anything but hes no sloth or anything i mean he dead stopped black bolts voice with a statis field he could help the annihilators with that hes not beating thor or superman thats silver surfer's job & quasar is more of a back up character for shields & to drain foes that are powerful as the first three i mentioned are the annihilators biggest weapons & the three guys who combined might speed & power is to much for the two other teams . .
Well put I was just in a thread where people said Quasar would beat Superman by draining his energy so you must forgive me. lol Quasar doesnt have strength feats. Thats my big issue with Quasar. Anyway....you dont think Avengers could take this because of there shur numbers?
#30 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@HellionVulcan said:
@supermandefender: I didn't say Ronan could solo most or anything but hes no sloth or anything i mean he dead stopped black bolts voice with a statis field he could help the annihilators with that hes not beating thor or superman thats silver surfer's job & quasar is more of a back up character for shields & to drain foes that are powerful as the first three i mentioned are the annihilators biggest weapons & the three guys who combined might speed & power is to much for the two other teams . .
Well put I was just in a thread where people said Quasar would beat Superman by draining his energy so you must forgive me. lol Quasar doesnt have strength feats. Thats my big issue with Quasar. Anyway....you dont think Avengers could take this because of there shur numbers?
X-Man also doesn't have strength feats... And? He still stomps Superman and probably whole JLA at the same time.

Quasar can drain Superman and probably all kind of people of any kind of energy.
#31 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22925 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
@supermandefender said:
@HellionVulcan said:
X-Man also doesn't have strength feats... And? He still stomps Superman and probably whole JLA at the same time.  Quasar can drain Superman and probably all kind of people of any kind of energy.
not this again i already told you draining will not work on supes.
#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
X-Man also doesn't have strength feats... And? He still stomps Superman and probably whole JLA at the same time.  Quasar can drain Superman and probably all kind of people of any kind of energy.
Man, seriously... STOP.
Really, stop. You've never prove anything, so Your words aren't important. I've tried more than once explain it to You. But You so much want to prove that "DC comics rule (2011)" that You've losed contact with logic.  What is even more funny, is that I had to give You a best Superman speed feat, while You were biringing me some Flash's jokes... But back to the topic:

Quasar is drainning whole stars, power cosmic, psionic, magic, everything... He drained Cosmic Avengers to make shields good enough to protect them from explosion that would kill them in nanosecond. Quasar is in top three in this league in Marvel. 1.Current Surfer, 2.Thor/Quasar.

Beside the fact, it is funny that people belive that since Superman once had a power source from which he absorb somekind of energy, he is undrainable... I don't get, how someone can make such a logic....
#33 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22925 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
Man, seriously... STOP. Really, stop. You've never prove anything, so Your words aren't important. I've tried more than once explain it to You. But You so much want to prove that "DC comics rule (2011)" that You've losed contact with logic.  What is even more funny, is that I had to give You a best Superman speed feat, while You were biringing me some Flash's jokes... But back to the topic: Quasar is drainning whole stars, power cosmic, psionic, magic, everything... He drained Cosmic Avengers to make shields good enough to protect them from explosion that would kill them in nanosecond. Quasar is in top three in this league in Marvel. 1.Current Surfer, 2.Thor/Quasar.  Beside the fact, it is funny that people belive that since Superman once had a power source from which he absorb somekind of energy, he is undrainable... I don't get, how someone can make such a logic....
he drained magaddon bomb which had enough power to blow up half a galaxy he recharged in second in action comics#863 but you keep ignoring that fact.....
#34 Posted by capcomfan98 (13 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
Man, seriously... STOP. Really, stop. You've never prove anything, so Your words aren't important. I've tried more than once explain it to You. But You so much want to prove that "DC comics rule (2011)" that You've losed contact with logic.  What is even more funny, is that I had to give You a best Superman speed feat, while You were biringing me some Flash's jokes... But back to the topic: Quasar is drainning whole stars, power cosmic, psionic, magic, everything... He drained Cosmic Avengers to make shields good enough to protect them from explosion that would kill them in nanosecond. Quasar is in top three in this league in Marvel. 1.Current Surfer, 2.Thor/Quasar.  Beside the fact, it is funny that people belive that since Superman once had a power source from which he absorb somekind of energy, he is undrainable... I don't get, how someone can make such a logic....
he drained magaddon bomb which had enough power to blow up half a galaxy he recharged in second in action comics#863 but you keep ignoring that fact.....
what That fact suppose to mean
#35 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011:
Which point of first part of my ealier post is not understandable for You?
#36 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22925 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011: Which point of first part of my ealier post is not understandable for You?
which part dont you understand supes rechared in seconds or he drained the magaddon bomb in seconds your words mean nothing i gave you the issue number buy it your self if you cant oh well i do not care if i gave you a issue number there is no way i can be lying.
#37 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop feeding Dccomicsrule2011.
#38 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, if it's the JLA that's going to appear in Jim Lee and Geoffcon Man's verse. There is a high chance we'll be seeing Silver Age feats because Geoff has a boner for the Silver Age....otherwise Annhilators take it. 

#39 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011: Which point of first part of my ealier post is not understandable for You?
which part dont you understand supes rechared in seconds or he drained the magaddon bomb in seconds your words mean nothing i gave you the issue number buy it your self if you cant oh well i do not care if i gave you a issue number there is no way i can be lying.

You've didn't show it, ergo we don't have a scan about which we could talk about. How You want to talk about something, when You didn't bring it here? Tell me? What You don't understand or rather what You don't want to accept, is that when someone ask You about scan, You have to respond to him. Not only to me and not only You. All people to all people. It is my choice to belive You or not. And I've ask many people about such a prove and no one, I mean NO ONE, did it. 

That is why I am not even talking about such a story. But, know one thing: even if somehow Superman absorbed so much energy and survive... Absorbing isn't drainning. It also isn't immunity to be drained. So even if he absorbed so much energy, it doesn't prove that Quasar can't drain him.
#40 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilator's in a very close battle. Very close.
#41 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators, no contest.

#42 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22925 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
...  You've didn't show it, ergo we don't have a scan about which we could talk about. How You want to talk about something, when You didn't bring it here? Tell me? What You don't understand or rather what You don't want to accept, is that when someone ask You about scan, You have to respond to him. Not only to me and not only You. All people to all people. It is my choice to belive You or not. And I've ask many people about such a prove and no one, I mean NO ONE, did it.   That is why I am not even talking about such a story. But, know one thing: even if somehow Superman absorbed so much energy and survive... Absorbing isn't drainning. It also isn't immunity to be drained. So even if he absorbed so much energy, it doesn't prove that Quasar can't drain him.
he done it i do not have the scan i gave you the page number and the issue number i am sire some viners hav the scan i am going to see if they posted it supes absorbed in seconds he got his energy back when he was falling to earth surfice with a fight with earthman  in action comics#863 get it now he also drained rampage who was full of solar radiation in superman vol 2. #9 he drained the magaddon bomb thai had the power to destroy half a galaxy quasar is not draining.
@isaac_clarke said:
Stop feeding Dccomicsrule2011.

you think i am a troll i am giving the page number and the issue number please present a arguement before you speak you are the troller i have my opinion you have yours now leave me alone about it me and you barely bump heads are you a stalker or something leave me alone.btw U TROLLING?
#43 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: Surfer beats superman easily which leads to him clearing much of the avengers, Bill beats Thor while the rest of the annihilators and a now free surfer whoop the JLA!
#44 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
You me in a tag debate vs Dccomicrule and Supermandefender.
#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22925 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@czarny_samael said:
whatever bring iy on i have the issue number and the page to back them up 
ps i got this from wolverines fist apperence with the incredible hulk just tokk wolverine words out of it lol!
#46 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@czarny_samael said:
whatever bring iy on i have the issue number and the page to back them up  ps i got this from wolverines fist apperence with the incredible hulk just tokk wolverine words out of it lol!
Hows he getting past Quasar's shields. tell me that.
#47 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22925 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@czarny_samael said:
whatever bring iy on i have the issue number and the page to back them up  ps i got this from wolverines fist apperence with the incredible hulk just tokk wolverine words out of it lol!
superman can shatter small planets he stated it many times superman has broken threw kyle rayners shields before kyle shields are better then quasar.
#48 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@czarny_samael said:
superman can shatter small planets he stated it many times superman has broken threw kyle rayners shields before kyle shields are better then quasar.
Quasar blocked an attack from galactus and shielded a explosion so large that had he not drained the annhilators in a nano second, they would of been dead. Keep in mind these are people like Silver Surfer and such.
#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22925 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@czarny_samael said:
Quasar blocked an attack from galactus and shielded a explosion so large that had he not drained the annhilators in a nano second, they would of been dead. Keep in mind these are people like Silver Surfer and such.
good point but kyle construct held up against ultraman who is a class 100 easy he was banging on it for hours and ultraman could not break it i think supes has enough strenght to break it supes brokes kyle before.....
#50 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Green Lanterns manipulate psychoplasmic energy, light energy controlled via willpower. It isn't "cosmic energy" in that sense, which Quasar can absorb ALL known forms of energy so far. Breaking through "cosmic energy" shields would be a lot more difficult than breaking through "light energy" shields.