Annihilators, I think.

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ndm5

is nova with them? morals off? then what are their defences to matter manipulation? couldn't quasar just rip them apart?
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By HellionVulcan

I'd say Annihilators seeing as BFR is allowed Ronan can just make them go away lol but didn't Dc Ares die by an axe to the skull which seems weak i mean silver surfer Gladiator & BRB can do far worse but i think lord marvel could be his teams only chance but Quasar could drain him down .@ndm5 said:

is nova with them? morals off? then what are their defences to matter manipulation? couldn't quasar just rip them apart?
I doubt it as it just going by the pic right op ? as Ronan can manipulate matter also as in annihilators issue 4 they merged two suns ... i doubt these two guys from DC can handle that much power .
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Ares GW-less feats?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Annihilators should win here... Ares ( DC ) has a great Power Set... the problem is he has shown up small against characters such as Wonder Woman who turned his Butt out... and Lord Marvel durability wise could not even hold up against Black Adam's strength ( though Black Adam is no Joker )... I could see Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator being able to generate strength levels similar to Black Adam and turning Lord Marvel out... 
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ndm5
@HellionVulcan said:
I'd say Annihilators seeing as BFR is allowed Ronan can just make them go away lol but didn't Dc Ares die by an axe to the skull which seems weak i mean silver surfer Gladiator & BRB can do far worse but i think lord marvel could be his teams only chance but Quasar could drain him down . @ndm5 said:
I doubt it as it just going by the pic right op ? as Ronan can manipulate matter also as in annihilators issue 4 they merged two suns ... i doubt these two guys from DC can handle that much power .

i just figured nova would be with them... i like nova :)
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By HellionVulcan
@ndm5 said:

@HellionVulcan said:

I'd say Annihilators seeing as BFR is allowed Ronan can just make them go away lol but didn't Dc Ares die by an axe to the skull which seems weak i mean silver surfer Gladiator & BRB can do far worse but i think lord marvel could be his teams only chance but Quasar could drain him down . @ndm5 said:
Same & he needs to return soon but he'd be more over kill as he Ronan & silver surfer could Manipulate them in some horrible ways seeing as morals are off .
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ndm5
@HellionVulcan said:
@ndm5 said:

@HellionVulcan said:

Same & he needs to return soon but he'd be more over kill as he Ronan & silver surfer could Manipulate them in some horrible ways seeing as morals are off .

maybe fuze lord marvels face ares' butt?
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wise Son
@King Saturn said:
Annihilators should win here... Ares ( DC ) has a great Power Set... the problem is he has shown up small against characters such as Wonder Woman who turned his Butt out... and Lord Marvel durability wise could not even hold up against Black Adam's strength ( though Black Adam is no Joker )... I could see Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator being able to generate strength levels similar to Black Adam and turning Lord Marvel out... 
This.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 shold win.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IZZR
@ndm5 said:
Dont get ahead of yourself lil fella Ares and Cap are fully powered, remember cap took on the Spectre so you talking trash about him is stupid.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@IZZR said:
@ndm5 said:
Dont get ahead of yourself lil fella Ares and Cap are fully powered, remember cap took on the Spectre so you talking trash about him is stupid.
He was asking questions,he never said anything.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Hm, numbers advantage is key. Which is why Annihilators win. IMO

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ndm5
@IZZR said:
@ndm5 said:
lil fella? wow that is mature. and taking the spectre means what in this fight? that PIS might actually make them win? and you did not answer my question. 

do they have an answer to matter manipulation? if not. team stomps.
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ndm5
@MarvelJackAss433: thank you, and also thanks for not calling me "lil fella"? what is his problem? im just asking something
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IZZR
@ndm5 said:
@MarvelJackAss433: thank you, and also thanks for not calling me "lil fella"? what is his problem? im just asking something
Sorry dude i though you were trying to be funny by saying Quasar can crush them? whatever the case may be they're facing 2 beings just below Tyrants level
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@IZZR said:
" @ndm5 said:
Sorry dude i though you were trying to be funny by saying Quasar can crush them? whatever the case may be they're facing 2 beings just below Tyrants level "
Scans of their awesome power?
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@czarny_samael: Most of his power is connected to the Godwave.His only feats without are defeating Zeus and stealing Death's power,and neither of those beings have any power feats.
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ndm5
@IZZR said:
@ndm5 said:
Sorry dude i though you were trying to be funny by saying Quasar can crush them? whatever the case may be they're facing 2 beings just below Tyrants level

that would be incorrect. i was asking a question, not making fun of anything
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wise Son
Hmmm. What's stopping Silver Surfer from warping his mind? He's a fairly powerful telepath. Does Ares have some mental defense I'm not aware of? I'm not up on Billy Bastion so I don't know the extents of some of his abilities per say. Would he be able to match psionics with the Surfer and take the magical bombardment of BRB? Does his enhanced durability protect him from assaults on an atomic level? Can someone clear this up. If you can I might recant my previous statement.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666

@MarvelJackAss433 said:

" @czarny_samael: Most of his power is connected to the Godwave.His only feats without are defeating Zeus and stealing Death's power,and neither of those beings have any power feats. "

According to Your words this battle is pointless...
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IZZR
@czarny_samael said:
 @MarvelJackAss433 said:

" @czarny_samael: Most of his power is connected to the Godwave.His only feats without are defeating Zeus and stealing Death's power,and neither of those beings have any power feats. "

Which is absolutely rediculous
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@IZZR said:
@czarny_samael said:
 @MarvelJackAss433 said:

Which is absolutely rediculous
Are You so sure about that? I belive that You started this battle, to gain more knowledge about characters and give people a chance to bring Ares' and LM's feats. But it seems that they (a specially Ares) doesn't have to many of them, actually it seems that Ares don't have even one feat.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#26  Edited By Outside_85

Ares has had his impressive moments, but last time his skull was cracked by Diana and an ordinary axe. 

I will say Annihilators after a very brutal struggle.