#1 Posted by xlab3000 (3186 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

Morals off

Both are bloodlusted

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman?

#3 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age? Bronze Age? Golden Age? Which one? I can't quite tell by the picture.

#4 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman in a sneeze :)

#5 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

Superman in a sneeze :)

I see what you did there ;)

#6 Posted by kevvygomez (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer FTW, Pre crisis Superman Was Some Shit, His Story Was So Inconsistent, He Pulled Planets Out of A Dying solar System with A Chain??? What Was The Chain Made Out off?? If This Was Marvel, It would Of been Adamantium, No One Pay's Attention To His Pre-crisis Story. He was Magically Enhanced(He Sniffed Magical Powder) His Power was Nowhere Near Cosmic or Cosmic Level, And The Only Reason Superman Sneezed Away A Solar System Away Is Because He was Magically Enhanced. That's Why Everyone Didn't Like His Story At All. Because, It was Made Up of Inconsistency. So, In Reality, If PC superman Came Across Silver Surfer, His Chest would Be on Different Parts Of the Planet and Galaxy.

#7 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

If he means SA Superman,he beats Silver Surfer to a coma.

#8 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman can't loose...)))

#9 Posted by kevvygomez (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer is A Cosmic, Superman Silver age Is No where Near cosmic level. Like I Said Superman is Broken, Superman Pre crisis For Example, After a Character Beats him half to death, The next Issue he Makes some bs "Anti-Power" To Make them Weak. And Superman Prime one-million is stronger than Pre crisis. Just Like The "Goku vs Superman" Boards. I read Superman "Im One of his Big fans"To Come down to it, With out that Bullshit ass story of pre crisis, Superman is weak. Ssj3 Goku (just by powering up) Could of Destroyed a Planet by powering up. Annihilation silver surfer is way stronger than Superman. Superman Has 2 sources of energy which is yellow star's and The sun. Silver surfer doesn't need all of that. Silver surfer Ftw.

#10 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1792 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver age superman...maybe.

#11 Edited by SheenLantern (6457 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman in an effortless curbstomp.

INB4L

#12 Edited by xlab3000 (3186 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I totally forgot about this thread.

#13 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4300 posts) - - Show Bio

Right? This came back?

#14 Posted by Perethorn (3299 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Supes LOLSTOMPS.

This guy was meant to invincible, only plot devices can defeat him.

#15 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

Superman in an effortless curbstomp.

INB4L

Then makes a spoon out of Surfer lmao