Anime vs Comics needs to be banned again

doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By doomsummers

This site is called Comic Vine and here people know more about  comics because they tend to like them more. On Anime Vice people would typically pick an Anime character over an Comic book character. What do you think? Should Anime vs Comics be banned?

Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Darkerman

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lance Bastro

as long as it keeps the forum moving, it's fine. last thing we need is a dead forum.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@doomsummers said:
This site is called Comic Vine and here people know more about  comics because they tend to like them more. On Anime Vice people would typically pick an Anime character over an Comic book character. What do you think? Should Anime vs Comics be banned?
I've only seen DBZ threads cause problems in my time here,besides fanboys,which count for comics as well.
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By andre54

i'm enjoying it cuz i think most of us have ran out of good battle ideas lol. fanboyism will never go away. people will always pick characters over preference rather than reason. that being said, i think they should keep the ban lifted but if flame wars start to get reeeal dirty then anime/comic battles should feel the wrath of the b@ hammer.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@doomsummers said:
Wrong section, and give it some more time. Like some one else stated in the other thread, this site doesn't just cater to you. We'll all wait and see what happens. If anime vs comics is seen as a flame war starter and troll attractor then it will be banned again.  However, mind you that flame wars and trolls also frequently visit comic vs comic threads as well. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By progenitorigin

Listen, it doesn't matter what thread you make, even in comics vs. comics, you put up a Superman vs. Hulk thread, there's likely to be a troll wanting to ignite a flamewar.  This is a debating forum, if people believe a comic character should win over an anime/manga character, explain & debate, don't just shun certain threads because of certain trolls.  There are people that actually enjoy partaking and reading Anime vs. Comics, should they be punished because of a couple trolls that lurk around? I say let the ban stay lifted, punish the trolls if need be.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123

Not a battle.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By SpidermanWins
@InnerVenom123 said:
Not a battle.
very true
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By agent9149
@progenitor said:
Listen, it doesn't matter what thread you make, even in comics vs. comics, you put up a Superman vs. Hulk thread, there's likely to be a troll wanting to ignite a flamewar.  This is a debating forum, if people believe a comic character should win over an anime/manga character, explain & debate, don't just shun certain threads because of certain trolls.  There are people that actually enjoy partaking and reading Anime vs. Comics, should they be punished because of a couple trolls that lurk around? I say let the ban stay lifted, punish the trolls if need be.
preach
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lance Bastro
@progenitor said:
good point, and besides.... all this bottling up your feelings about anime is exploded the minute final arrow lifted the ban... everyone wanted a piece. lol
MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By MrUnknown

The characters are manga characters before they are anime characters. And, last time I checked manga is still comics. Other than that then it is just discrimination between medium.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By iLLituracy

If you feel so strongly about them...then don't go in those threads, maybe?

Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that was quick, lol

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Bastro

anime/manga has been around this site since 2007/8 or whenever it was made. the only time there was no anime/manga vs comic was sometime late 2009 up until now. so 3 years anime vs comic was ok, and only 1 year pushed it too far. 
but, i believe this was done on purpose via some staff to promote animevice.... but since anime vice is not really doing so well, they are up lifting the ban. 0_0

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Given time.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SilverGalford
@doomsummers said:

you are wrong , i'm from anime vice and on many anime vs comic battles , the comic characters  win most of the time. it makes no difference.