Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

@nyas said:

@super_trunks555 said:

@nyas said:

@super_trunks555 said:

mmmm no Doom would stomp

How is he going to stomp MFTL galaxy busters who can destroy him on a molecular level and who have hax like bfr to hell or taking away his 5 senses or attacking from 100 million to a max of 1 billion time per second (No hyperbole involved) ?

Cus like I said it's Doom he has battled way tougher than these incredibly dumb anime characters

No Caption Provided

You keep telling yourself that ;)

I'll let facts speak for themselves. Doom would outsmart anything these anime characters could throw. His armor is way more durable than anything Anime has seen. And let me think unless some DBZ villians show up then there's no way they can get past his magic/tech defenses. ANd you, sir, were only good in the Ghost Rider Movies

...out of all the ridiculous things you've said in this thread....the underlined is probably the worst.

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nah you're just an anime fan who can't stand to see these no name characters lose.

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude get over yourself these no name anime characters wouldn't get close to these guys. No way some no name can beat Doom or anybody in the comic universe. so there we go have fun wacking off to Sakura photos no name

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greers_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Wooooooooooah...... black holes are nothing to thanos or darkseid, doom with prep could bypass one. Thanos survived a star in the process of becoming a black hole, so basically he survived a supernova followed by the black hole. He came out fully conscious with some scratches.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@homicidalmaniac: Wooooooooooah...... black holes are nothing to thanos or darkseid, doom with prep could bypass one. Thanos survived a star in the process of becoming a black hole, so basically he survived a supernova followed by the black hole. He came out fully conscious with some scratches.

I know Thanos had survive a black hole,but New 52 Darkseid and Dr.Doom haven't shown to survive a black hole without prep.The thing is that Hao casually created a supernova and with no effort had close a black hole.Thanos can't disconnect Hao Asakura from the Great Spirit without prep.The only prep there is and it is for the Joker for 1 hour of prep,