Anime villain Vs Comic Villain

• 106 results
Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Heat isn't a problem for him, have you seen the fight between him and mustang?

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kobra678 said:

He is in the space... In the sun... Freezing temperatures , extreme heat, no air...

Anyway, Father could be invulnerable, but he isn't gonna resist to be erased from existance.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DangerousLoki

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Oh don't get me wrong. I don't believe Thanos would be affected but while I don't believe it, I have to accept that it is possible.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@campodelviolin said:

@kobra678 said:

He is in the space... In the sun... Freezing temperatures , extreme heat, no air...

Anyway, Father could be invulnerable, but he isn't gonna resist to be erased from existance.

In space and no air, he just create air and a small planet with gravity, in the sun he just destroy part of the sun, and get out, And as temperature he just negated.

No Caption Provided

No I am not using Father after he obtained god status. But one thing that bothered me is that, despite using the philosopher stone to create a small sun, and wasted quite a few soul, all the soul he took from the country came back to all the people he took it from. Meaning he can create a sun without taking all those souls. But of course if you had saw the anime, or read the manga, he got beat by a mere human. But that most likely because most of his philosopher stone was wasted in creating the sun and protecting himself from the rest and bringing soul back and using a energy blast. If it wasn't for him creating a sun, he most likely would had won.

And last I check, Superman survived a Omega beam, so yeah it won't work on Father.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Name55555

Comic team would win. It's on another level IMO. Thatnos and Darkseid?!

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@campodelviolin said:

@kobra678 said:

In space and no air, he just create air and a small planet with gravity, in the sun he just destroy part of the sun, and get out, And as temperature he just negated.

No Caption Provided

No I am not using Father after he obtained god status. But one thing that bothered me is that, despite using the philosopher stone to create a small sun, and wasted quite a few soul, all the soul he took from the country came back to all the people he took it from. Meaning he can create a sun without taking all those souls. But of course if you had saw the anime, or read the manga, he got beat by a mere human. But that most likely because most of his philosopher stone was wasted in creating the sun and protecting himself from the rest and bringing soul back and using a energy blast. If it wasn't for him creating a sun, he most likely would had won.

And last I check, Superman survived a Omega beam, so yeah it won't work on Father.

The Source protect Superman to be erased from existence, because Superman play a major role in the fate of the universe, or something like that.

And the durability of Father is nowhere near to the durability of Superman anyway.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How can Father Solo? He looked like he could barely contain god once he absorbed him. And he was killed off by a small army with some basic fire manipulation...

Thanos would fry him into ashes with his energy projection alone...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Aizen could dominate Darkseid or Thanos before they use their telepathy. Naruku isn't going to able to absorb Darkseid, and control him due to Darkseid being a much more powerful being.

Thanos doesn't even need to look at them to use telepathy, and Darkseid can snip people from miles away.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: He could have easily contained God. The only reason that God left him is because Hohenheim used the shadow from a solar eclipse to create a reverse transmutation circle to get rid of all of the souls that Father collected. Keep in mind that Father has been using the same souls from a country about 1/4th the size of Amestris for around 400 years.

The only thing that mustang and the army did was shoot Father and make him use his Philosopher's stone until it was depowered. If he would have had the souls from Amestris, he could have life wiped the planet with ease. Also, would Thanos be able to break through Father's shields?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Floopay

@kobra678 said:

@floopay: He could have easily contained God. The only reason that God left him is because Hohenheim used the shadow from a solar eclipse to create a reverse transmutation circle to get rid of all of the souls that Father collected. Keep in mind that Father has been using the same souls from a country about 1/4th the size of Amestris for around 400 years.

The only thing that mustang and the army did was shoot Father and make him use his Philosopher's stone until it was depowered. If he would have had the souls from Amestris, he could have life wiped the planet with ease. Also, would Thanos be able to break through Father's shields?

Thanos can destroy a planet with his punch alone. A better question is could Father get through Thanos's shields, which have stood up against a full charge from someone who can destroy a planet with a single strike.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BlackWind

Father's country busting mini sun is hyperbole. Considering his arrogance and the fact that he never let it explode should make the claim of it's power null and void. Darkseid's.Omega Beams have tagged speedsters far above Father's level, so there should be no reason at all for anyone to believe he could time them or react to them.

Also, if anyone believes Mustang could create flames that are anywhere near even a fraction of the heat of the sun, you're insane. Father's extra few million lives would be depleted within seconds.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: How is it a hyperbole? He didn't let it explode because Hohenheim removed the souls from him and he couldn't contain it anymore.

Also it doesn't matter that heat of the flames, his shields are much like Broly's ki shields

@floopay:Father's shields haven't been tested to see how much they could take, but I would think that he wouldn't dish out what he can't take himself. What I mean by this is he could probably take a miniature nova without being so much as scratched.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way, it doesn't matter. Apparently this is Father before he swallowed god. He get's one shotted after taking out Joker and or Venom.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely nothing indicates Father could survive the heat of the sun. His feats are nowhere near such a level and it's reaching to think otherwise.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#65  Edited By Nerx

Mismatch, doom can solo

Joker and Venom are both useless here

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

@floopay said:

@kobra678 said:

Thanos can destroy a planet with his punch alone. A better question is could Father get through Thanos's shields, which have stood up against a full charge from someone who can destroy a planet with a single strike.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Don't consider Father attacks by pure power, but as deconstruction of molecue. If he get too close, or touch hime, in few seconds he can easily do some massive damage, or kill him right there. And since is a philosopher stone, he doesn't need to know his alchemic make up. But if one of his member dies, he can easily keep his distance seeing close combat won't work, since not once I believe, did it show him have above human speed. And Thanos can just keep his distance with energy projection. Not to mention Darkseid can spawn his energy attacks as well. But one of them probaly die while trying to kill him with pure strenght.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@floopay:

@floopay said:

@kobra678 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Don't consider Father attacks by pure power, but as deconstruction of molecue. If he get too close, or touch hime, in few seconds he can easily do some massive damage, or kill him right there. And since is a philosopher stone, he doesn't need to know his alchemic make up. But if one of his member dies, he can easily keep his distance seeing close combat won't work, since not once I believe, did it show him have above human speed. And Thanos can just keep his distance with energy projection. Not to mention Darkseid can spawn his energy attacks as well. But one of them probaly die while trying to kill him with pure strenght.

Thanos has resisted moecluar manipulation, as has Darkseid IIRC.

Plus neither of them needs to use physical strength, they have energy attacks that are just as powerful as their physical attacks. The Omega Force alone can BFR Father back in time, or across the universe. Or simply erase him from existence altogether.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: It is said to be on the same level as the Earth supernova, and by the way found the scan of Thanos vs Blackhole

No Caption Provided

He is not in the best condition, in combination of a supernova, probaly still standing, but barely. And Darkseid probaly won't survived, since his durability is garbage compare to thanos

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@jgames said:

@floopay:

@floopay said:

@kobra678 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanos has resisted moecluar manipulation, as has Darkseid IIRC.

Plus neither of them needs to use physical strength, they have energy attacks that are just as powerful as their physical attacks. The Omega Force alone can BFR Father back in time, or across the universe. Or simply erase him from existence altogether.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Like I said, it doesn't matter anymore. So i'm not gonna waste my time talking about it.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Jgames

First of all, I have a hard time finding that Father who survived, alchemic manipulation easily, couldn't just do the same to the omega beam, and just negated, and Darkseid,might just lose to Hao. But I have nothing for Father to beat Thanos, and if Hao does beat Darkseid,he probaly be too beat up, so yeah.

Comic villain most likely win.

hulkdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one that thinks that doom is a huge problem for anime

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkdoom said:

Doom would solo every anime character... except DBZ of course lol

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Nyas

@super_trunks555 said:

@hulkdoom said:

No... Any Gold Saint would solostomp...

Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@super_trunks555 said:

@hulkdoom said:

No... Any Gold Saint would solostomp...

mmmm no Doom would stomp

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkdoom said:

....If doom cannot beat dbz according to you, how can he beat the anime verses with a lot of characters that can solo+stomp dbz?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Nyas

@super_trunks555 said:

mmmm no Doom would stomp

How is he going to stomp MFTL galaxy busters who can destroy him on a molecular level and who have hax like bfr to hell or taking away his 5 senses or attacking from 100 million to a max of 1 billion time per second (No hyperbole involved) ?

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

Doom steals venom; darkseid and thanos empower the joker and proceed to take over the bleach verse for fun until doom betrays them steals everyone's powers through plot and resets the universe

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Web_Flotsam

@jgames said:

@dangerousloki: It is said to be on the same level as the Earth supernova, and by the way found the scan of Thanos vs Blackhole

No Caption Provided

He is not in the best condition, in combination of a supernova, probaly still standing, but barely. And Darkseid probaly won't survived, since his durability is garbage compare to thanos

That wasn't just a black hole. That was a black hole exploding. I have no idea of what sort of power that is, but it's probably insane.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards comic team, but Hao can soul steal.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_trunks555: There are multiversal anime characters. Doom would get wrecked by people way below that. Gold Saints would rip him apart.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a lot of Fodder here....like several people on the Anime Team are outmatched in comparison to Father, and Dr. Doom, Joker, and Venom are out of their league in comparison to Thanos and Darkseid.

With that being the case...I think Anime wins.

Jmarshmallow

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: i guess Thanos/Darkseid are too much for the anime team, but i never finished Shaman KIng so i dont know what EoS Hao is capable of

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Naraku can handle all of them but Thanos and Darkseid. Dunno if anyone on the anime team could take those two to be honest.

Thanos alone should walk through the team.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@ratava: EOS Hao with the Great Spirit is immortal I think and can steal millions of souls, is evidently omnipresent and omniscient, and can casually create supernovas and black holes.

Greers_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#87  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@greers_of_war said:

@etheral_dreams: Give doom some prep time, now do you think GS could win?

If GS Hao Asakura have all feats.Hao can create a black hole to kill most of the comic team or soul steal the team. Hao could do a time stop because a weaker Shaman use a very small fraction of power from a former Shaman King which Hao is the current Shaman King

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@etheral_dreams said:

@ratava: EOS Hao with the Great Spirit is immortal I think and can steal millions of souls, is evidently omnipresent and omniscient, and can casually create supernovas and black holes.

Actually,Hao can soul steal over 100 billions souls given that the Great Spirit collect all of the living beings that died on Earth.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Oh yeah. I thought it was in the billions but I wasn't sure so I just said millions.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

GS Hao Solo.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@etheral_dreams said:

@homicidalmaniac: Oh yeah. I thought it was in the billions but I wasn't sure so I just said millions.

Just looking at Shaman King Hao Asakura mean soul steal

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OverLordArhas: Hao is too much for the comic team even with Thanos and Dakseid together

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OverLordArhas: Hao is too much for the comic team even with Thanos and Dakseid together

Yep. He is against the rule. NO OMNIPOTENT!

Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@super_trunks555 said:

mmmm no Doom would stomp

How is he going to stomp MFTL galaxy busters who can destroy him on a molecular level and who have hax like bfr to hell or taking away his 5 senses or attacking from 100 million to a max of 1 billion time per second (No hyperbole involved) ?

Cus like I said it's Doom he has battled way tougher than these incredibly dumb anime characters

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#96  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

LOL @ Father soloing. Dude makes a trumped up nuclear fusion and suddenly he can take the likes of Thanos and Darkseid?

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic team because of Thanos and Darkseid.

Seriously Darkseid doesn't even need to get up his chair, just fire the damned OB.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Nyas

@nyas said:

@super_trunks555 said:

mmmm no Doom would stomp

Cus like I said it's Doom he has battled way tougher than these incredibly dumb anime characters

No Caption Provided

You keep telling yourself that ;)

Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@super_trunks555 said:

@nyas said:

@super_trunks555 said:

mmmm no Doom would stomp

No Caption Provided

I'll let facts speak for themselves. Doom would outsmart anything these anime characters could throw. His armor is way more durable than anything Anime has seen. And let me think unless some DBZ villians show up then there's no way they can get past his magic/tech defenses. ANd you, sir, were only good in the Ghost Rider Movies

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Nyas

@super_trunks555 said:

I'll let facts speak for themselves. Doom would outsmart anything these anime characters could throw. His armor is way more durable than anything Anime has seen. And let me think unless some DBZ villians show up then there's no way they can get past his magic/tech defenses. ANd you, sir, were only good in the Ghost Rider Movies

LOL M8, you shouldn't talk about characters you have no knowledge on... and for the record : Saint seiya >>>>>>>> DBZ.

But It's obvious you lack any knowledge here, and the last thing I'd want wloud be a pointless discussion with someone like that lol So never mind I'm outta here.