#1 Posted by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)

Naraku (Inuyasha)

Madara Uchiah (Naruto)

Father (Full Metal Alchemist)

Asakura Hao (Shaman King)

(Can't insert DBZ charecter :-( )

Vs

Darkseid (No Anti-Life Equation and etc)

Thanos (no infinetly guantlet or etc)

Dr.Doom

Venom

Joker

Rule:

Figths takes in a indestructable planet

Fight to the death or k.o

Joker is the only one with 1hr prep time

All charecter are blood lusted

Begin!

#2 Posted by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

Just made this match for fun and randomness.

#3 Posted by never give up (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (3986 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Anime

#5 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Naraku can handle all of them but Thanos and Darkseid. Dunno if anyone on the anime team could take those two to be honest.

Thanos alone should walk through the team.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16864 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure whether joker and venom should be here.. Anyway, father is a problematic case, he's strong, but not too much, but at his strongest, he ate toaa.. so he shouldn't be here either.

#7 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid erases them all from existence.

#8 Posted by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Joker and venom are useless, even with prep time, only reason they are their are b

#9 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7918 posts) - - Show Bio

DARKSEID TEAM WUD WIN BUT WUD BE A GOODFIGHT

#10 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Asakura Hao vs Darkseid in my opinion would be the deciding factor because Hao is the only one with enough power to possibly stalemate Darkseid. Reason being at the end of shaman king when he became shaman king he basically became God

#11 Edited by BlackWind (6157 posts) - - Show Bio

Naraku's regeneration would be a problem, if he were dealing with an opponent who could only win by blowing you up. Darkseid and Thanos could both BFR him or something else. Also, Hao's GS feats have never been seen outside the GS itself, so unless OP is allowing them, he is iffy to debate for/against.

#12 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Aizen have Hogyoku? Then he keeps evolving until he solos.

#13 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

If thanos had a heart in the universe then thanos solos.

#14 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16864 posts) - - Show Bio

If thanos had a heart in the universe then thanos solos.

He doesn't even have ig.. hotu is in whole another league.

#15 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Naraku can handle all of them but Thanos and Darkseid. Dunno if anyone on the anime team could take those two to be honest.

Thanos alone should walk through the team.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

^^This. Unless these characters have some serious hax I'm not aware of then either Thanos or Darkseid should solo.

*Are Hao's feats inside the G.S. allowed?*

#16 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Naraku's regeneration would be a problem, if he were dealing with an opponent who could only win by blowing you up. Darkseid and Thanos could both BFR him or something else. Also, Hao's GS feats have never been seen outside the GS itself, so unless OP is allowing them, he is iffy to debate for/against.

Well, according to Yoh it's never been the case that someone who performed feats inside the G.S. couldn't duplicate them outside of the G.S. But you're right, there's no solid proof that Hao can do any of the things outside the G.S. that he can do inside the G.S. Although, Hao is omnipresent even outside the G.S.

Does Aizen have Hogyoku? Then he keeps evolving until he solos.

No, lol. That's a no limit fallacy. Aizen is not coming back from the Omega Effect or the Omega beams. Plus, Thanos and Darkseid are matter manipulators, I'm pretty sure they could de-atomize him or something.

#17 Edited by monarch_prime (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid or Thanos solos.

#18 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: And darkseid's omega beams completely destroy just about anything they hit.

#19 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2921 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the comic villains win this.

#20 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Joker have his Joker Venom? That stuff's majorly powerful.

Anyways, not sure the anime team can take out Darkseid or Thanos.

#21 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen solos

#22 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darksied alone would beat team anime and their own team and not break a sweat........if only they had frieza or super perfect cell with majin buu and ssj broly would they sort of stand a chance......but alas, no dbz characters.

#23 Edited by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

You do know there a reason why I spelled out the first and last name and the series of the anime charecter. Because I know must people don't know them, and think that Darkeseid and Thanos will win since they can solo this match.

Father (FMA)

Yeah the guy with the beard is father. He basically invunerble until his philospher stone is almost depletedt. Which will take anywhere to 15 minutes to 1hr of pure onslaught. I said 1 hr since he made a small sun after destroying a country and absorbing their soul. Which mean he wasted lots of soul to create that small sun. But yet when, all the soul escape, everybody came back to life. Meaning he might had wasted a huge chunk of the stone causing him to eventually run out while facin Edward and the rest, but that is just a theory.

Asakura Hao (Shaman King)

He can summoned a black hole. If it wasn't for the fact that Thanos and Darkseid are not part of the Shaman world, he can just look at them and automaticlly win. But he is killable, but if he doesn't get killed fast, Thanos and Darkseid will be flatten by the blackhole.

Naraku (Inuyasha)

Nowhere in Thanos or Darkseid level, but he have insane regeneration, and barrier. He got hit by a attack that disenegrate anything it hit, and still survive somehow. And have really toxic Miasma. But he can probaly be taken care with only mild difficulty, especially with the omega beam.

But yeah, the comic team will have diffuculty winning. They won't be able to solo this. But I don't doubt that they can winned.

Now pleased don't be the equivalence of a DBZ fan boy who thinks Goku can beat Superman in bas form XD!

#24 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: A Black Hole would do nothing to either Darkseid or Thanos. They have both survived much worse, and their inferiors have effortlessly dealt with Black Holes.

Both of these guys can destroy an entire planet with a single punch, effortlessly.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#25 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: Thanos and Darkseid won't be flattened by the black hole.

One (or both) of them has actually survived a black hole IIRC.

Also, I don't see how the anime team can deal with the Omega Effect.

#26 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10895 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm usally with anime teams,but not this time thanos or darkseid is just too much for this lot even if had a DBZ character I don't think they'd win.

#27 Edited by xlab3000 (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic

#28 Posted by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: Thanos and Darkseid won't be flattened by the black hole.

One (or both) of them has actually survived a black hole IIRC.

Also, I don't see how the anime team can deal with the Omega Effect.

Thanos had indeed survived a blackhole. He didn't left unscratched.

And what part of Father is Invulnerable do you not get. It will take 15min - 1hr of attack until his philosopher stone is almost wasted. And he can disenegrate Thanos and darkseid. Although The one that die will give the other side a clear idea that they probaly need to keep their distance, since he not that fast.

And other feat of Hao

So yeah, they have to survived both a blackhole and a Supernova. And still have to deal with Father.

Although Everybody except Father can be kill with only with mid or low diffuculty, especially with the omega beam. And thanos endurance and durability is great.

And since Thanos and Darkseid are not from their Universe, Hao can't just look at them and make them dissapear.

And Thanos and Darkseid together can take over the world Easily.

#29 Edited by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen is better off without the hogyoku in this scenario I think. The fact that Thanos and Darkseid have such crazy powers could work to his advantage. Aizen could use KS to have them kill their own team and eachother.

#30 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: To be fair. If you want to prove that that "Supernova" is capable of doing anything to Thanos then you have to prove it's capability and unless it destroyed everyone and the planet they were standing on then it's likely not going to do much against people who take planet breaking punches pretty regularly. Same with the black hole. Show it's potency. Show that the feat is worthy of doing any signifigance. Father may be "invulnerable" but that's actually not what the scan you provided shows. It showed that the human transmutation didn't work on him. This doesn't mean he's invulnerable. There's no evidence he could take punches that can level planets or energy blasts that can do the same.

Meanwhile, Thanos has taken blasts from Galactus, Odin and others and while he was clearly outmatched has shown the ability to at least survive and battle against such powers. That is a level that none of these characters have shown. Being generous. Very generous. They'll put up a fight but none of them have ever shown the power or scale to be able to sufficiently put Thanos down. I don't know much about Darkseid since DC isn't my bag but from what I do know of him, he's as powerful if not more so then Thanos. Together they take this. Alone, they still probably take this.

#32 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Still, Aizen being able to use Kyōka Suigetsu, and it's ability Kanzen Saimin (Complete Hypnosis), could give the anime villains the win.

#33 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos or Darkseid could solo. None of team 1 has any mental defenses. A simple mind rape would turn them all into vegetables. Though I wouldn't doubt the abilities of Thanos or Darkseid to just beat them to death with their hands.

#34 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Anime wins, the only ones who stand a chance are Darkseid and Thanos. Aizen could dominate them mentally with Absolute Hypnosis and Naraku can also absorb them, Asakura at maximum power adds to the destruction.

#35 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos or Darkseid could solo. None of team 1 has any mental defenses. A simple mind rape would turn them all into vegetables. Though I wouldn't doubt the abilities of Thanos or Darkseid to just beat them to death with their hands.

Of course their physical abilities would normally be too much, but Aizen's haxx ability could beat them.

#36 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Of course their physical abilities would normally be too much, but Aizen's haxx ability could beat them.

You do realize that Thanos is all but immune to psychic attacks, right?

#37 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@randumo24 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

You do realize that Thanos is all but immune to psychic attacks, right?

It's not actually a psychic attack.

#38 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@randumo24: It's an illusionary technique which affects the senses. Telepaths can easily discern illusions from reality. Even if he did manage to trick them (which I highly doubt). His control over their five senses can be overcome. Captain Commander did this by sensing his reiatsu. Thanos and Darkseid would do this by sensing his mind. The fact he needs them to look at his sword, then activate his sword, already puts him a significant disadvantage.

#39 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@randumo24: It's an illusion. Which in Marvel is usually psychic. But it's iffy there. Even then, the technique isn't perfect. Thanos, and I can't speak for Darkseid, has shown the ability to be extremely aware of the world around him and I wouldn't be suprised if he has feats of resisting illusions and being able to see through them. He certainly has shown the ability to sense various forms of energy which is what spirit pressure is and that's apparently a flaw in the illusion. Though. @killemall would you happen to have any feats of Thanos either being affected by or resisting illusions? I'm not sure if he has or has not so the help would be appreciated.

#40 Edited by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@randumo24: It's an illusionary technique which affects the senses. Telepaths can easily discern illusions from reality. Even if he did manage to trick them (which I highly doubt). His control over their five senses can be overcome. Captain Commander did this by sensing his reiatsu. Thanos and Darkseid would do this by sensing his mind. The fact he needs them to look at his sword, then activate his sword, already puts him a significant disadvantage.

No, he overcame it because he was holding on to his blade. Touching the blade is the ONLY way to overcome it's effects.

#41 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

No, he overcame it because he was holding on to his blade. Touching the blade is the ONLY way to overcome it's effects.

No, you are mistaken. The only way to overcome the absolute hypnosis is to touch the blade, while he's activating it. If you're already under it's affect and touch the blade, it would make no difference. Also, Captain Commander wasn't even holding Aizen's sword to begin with. I advise you brush up on your Bleach knowledge before continuing this debate.

#42 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@dangerousloki: There's nothing iffy about it. Aizen's illusions are sensory based. Your senses are connected to nerves, which are connected to your brain. A telepath has complete control over your brain, hence your nerves. They could easily dispel the illusion or use their telepathy to bypass it's affects by honing in on the mind, which Aizen cannot manipulate. Aizen can only manipulate your 5 senses (hearing, sight, touch, taste and smell). He can't mess with your other abilities. So Darkseid and Thanos would easily sense his presence as easily as someone with night vision goggles could see someone in the dark.

#43 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: There are two types of Illusion. Casting and Crafting. Illusion Casting is the projection of an illusion into the mind of an enemy. This directly assaults your mind and alters your perception. Illusion Crafting however is the creation of an illusion in the world around you and does not require you to manipulate the mind of another but to craft something false in the real world. This is what Aizen does. Even those who are able to see through the Casting of Illusions have fallen prey to a Crafted Illusion. Both have flaws and imperfections and both have their own distinct method of affect. But few make the distinction, which is why I call it iffy. Thanos has shown an immense awareness of the world around him and he would likely be able to see through the illusions by detecting the flaws between them and reality. But I don't have any proof of that. Do you? Show me a feat of Thanos resisting illusions. Specifically resisting an illusion, any illusion. I don't know that he can. I believe he can. But even if he can't, he should be able to sense the energy yes. But only if he knows to seek it.

#44 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@randumo24 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

No, you are mistaken. The only way to overcome the absolute hypnosis is to touch the blade, while he's activating it. If you're already under it's affect and touch the blade, it would make no difference. Also, Captain Commander wasn't even holding Aizen's sword to begin with. I advise you brush up on your Bleach knowledge before continuing this debate.

I think you need to look over this for a second. You are saying he isn't touching a blade that is inside his body?

#45 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@dangerousloki: I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Better ask Killemall. But i doubt illusions would have any effect on Thanos. Also you're mistaken about Aizen's abilities. It's not a physical illusion in any way, shape, or form. His is illusion is mental in nature. He affects the very minds of his targets by manipulating their senses, which then alters their perception of reality. The fact that those who have not witnessed his absolute hypnosis (i.e. Ichigo) cannot see his illusion pretty much proves this. When the captains were fighting Aizen, Ichigo could see what was really happening as opposed to what the Captain's were seeing, which was Aizen's illusions. Aizen's illusions takes no physical form, it's all within the victim's mind. They just share the same images because Aizen is the one dictating what he wishes for them to see. (Sorry for the bold text, something weird is happening with the comment box and can't switch it off).

#46 Posted by BlackWind (6157 posts) - - Show Bio

Not here to debate, just saying, Darkseid doesn't need to see hos target for the Omega Beams to find them, he doesn't even need to know the location. He once.pinpointed a disguised Superman among the slaves on Apokolips and fired the OB at him from.miles away and they hit.

#47 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@randumo24 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@randumo24 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

I think you need to look over this for a second. You are saying he isn't touching a blade that is inside his body?

Are you seriously trying to imply that Captain Commander overcame his illusion with a blade in his gut? I guess that happened with everyone else who was stabbed or cut by Aizen? Seriously? Are you just trying to be extremely blunt? You can only overcome it by touching the blade when he is casting his absolutely hypnosis. Gin has never been the affect of his absolute hypnosis, which is not the case for the rest of the Gotei 13, who have seen its activation like 110 years prior to the start of the story line.

#48 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Father solo's

#49 Posted by BlackWind (6157 posts) - - Show Bio

Father isn't soloing anything. He could easily by BFR'd into the sun. A couple million extra lives isn't going to save him from being continuously incinerated faster than he heals.

#50 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, last two comic, DS and Thanos, idk if they can go down tho