#1 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

All the anime characters have been resurrected via unknown means and are now Edo Tensei.

Everyone is In-Character.

Most current versions of the X-Force members. However, Wolverine still has his healing factor and Warren is the version pictured above.

Both teams have no knowledge of each other, but know they have to fight.

The Edo Tensei warriors don't know each other, so personality clashes will exist. Assume language barriers don't exist between the anime characters.

All the weapons wielded by the Anime Warriors are unbreakable.

Psylocke's telepathy will be ineffective versus the Edo Tensai warriors because of their resurrected state, but she can seal them if they suffer enough damage by touching their heads and shutting down their minds. However, this will only work if the damage the Edo Tensai suffer is equal to full body destruction.

Anime Team wins via death, KO, or Incapacitation.

X-Force wins via sealing or Incapacitation.

Battle takes place at the World. The area is unpopulated.

#2 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Mifune was tearing down castle walls with his attacks, and he has auto-counter attacks when he goes full on. Over and above this he has a whirlwind of katanas around him that can be launched as beam attacks.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: You really think Teresa solos? She hasn't really shown much versus opponents without yoki.

@floopay: Remember everyone is in-character, Mifune doesn't really go all out unless it's worth his time. He has no knowledge on the X-Men or their capabilities.

#5 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: im torn....Tempted to say Teresa solos.....

That's what I was thinking. She seems too powerful for this line up :/ All the anime guys are in Edo as well, making them essentially immortal. Although, I could easily see how arguments could be made for both sides.

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331:

I'm a big Teresa fan and I would say she would have a very hard time. She can't use her yoki reading on them, so she would be fighting blind. Also, she has never faced people with tk, teleporting powers, healing factors, etc.

I put Edo Tensai because I thought without it the anime swordsmen would be outnumbered and eventually whittled down by the X-Force members.

#7 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: You really think Teresa solos? She hasn't really shown much versus opponents without yoki.

@floopay: Remember everyone is in-character, Mifune doesn't really go all out unless it's worth his time. He has no knowledge on the X-Men or their capabilities.

False. Mifune doesn't go all out because he doesn't like hurting or seeing children hurt. He goes all out against Black Star once he considers him an adult, and the last example of assassins and brutes attacking him was in his first appearance, and he SLAUGHTERED Al Capone and his mafia crew without remorse or mercy. So yeah, I think these adult merciless assassins are a little boned.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: She was still doing insanely well against Priscilla when she was suppressing her Yoki to the utmost limit.

Even then, Teresa was winning based solely on the fact that she was faster, stronger, and overall, Better.

The Edo was a nice addition, and needed for the other members, But Teresa is, IMO, Simply way to fast for them.

Also, Keep in mind, she has handling the semi-awakened Priscilla at only, What? 5%?

#9 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

His fight with Al Capone and his gang was completely off-screen. We don't know how he killed them. Given that they were fodder anyways, I wouldn't believe Mifune needed to do anything drastic to slaughter them all. Also he never went all out versus Sid, despite having orders to kill Shibusen's troops by Mosquito. Mifune is just a nice guy overall and really doesn't go all out unless he deems his opponents worthy.

@funsiized:

Many of the X-men members are much better trained than Priscilla. Also, it took time for Teresa to adapt to fighting Priscilla as noted by Ilena. Teresa is out of her element when it comes to non-yoki opponents.

#10 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Either way Mifune has every conceivable advantage. Adding King Bradley to this makes it hard for me to vote for X-Force. Especially when you consider Teresea. None of the X-Force team is on Priscilla's speed level, and Teresa was able to pretty effortlessly slaughter that host of bandits and moved way faster then their eyes could keep up with. Even without being able to sense their Yoki, none of them are fast or strong enough to actually give her any sort of challenge.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#11 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: My point being, that even with a disadvantage of not reading Yoki. she is still Faster and arguably Stronger than anyone here.

does she have to adjust? yes. Does it matter? no, not really.

the only challenge she would face is Wolvie, Nightcrawler..maybe.

#12 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Hmm, you probably know more about her than I do, so I'll take your word for it.

#13 Edited by Juiceboks (9766 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that Psylocke is an Omega level psychic with full access to her TK. What's stopping her from just holding them all helpless in the air from the get go?

#14 Posted by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that Psylocke is an Omega level psychic with full access to her TK. What's stopping her from just holding them all helpless in the air from the get go?

GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR LOGIC.

#15 Posted by Juiceboks (9766 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (271 posts) - - Show Bio

how susceptible would Psylocke be to being speedblitzed by Bradley? Would'nt he know to take her out for due to his Ultimate Eye?

#17 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime swordsmen will win due to Teresa. She b&^%hslapped the other Claymore girls while holding back her powers.

#18 Edited by Ifoughtgalactus (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

Anime swordsmen will win due to Teresa. She b&^%hslapped the other Claymore girls while holding back her powers.

how does that address Psylocke being able to suspend them in mid air? None of them have something that can stop that unless Zabuza's mist ability would negate that. If someone can explain how the anime swordsman get around that, I'll go with team Anime.

#19 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

how does that address Psylocke being able to suspend them in mid air? None of them have something that can stop that unless Zabuza's mist ability would negate that. If someone can explain how the anime swordsman get around that, I'll go with team Anime.

Better question. How is Psylocke gonna be able to react to Teresa who is Hypersonic+, being able block mach 8 attacks?