Ichigo Vasto Lorde

3.Monkey D. Luffy

Luffy
Luffy Gear 2
Luffy Gear 3

4.Goku

Goku
Goku saiyan forms

5.Aang: ( I know he is not anime, but he has an interesting skill set.)

Aang
Aang Avatar state

Setting:

1.The powers levels, speed, durability etc. are scaled up and down to make things fair. But that does not change the order. That is, Goku is still faster and stronger than any of them. But not the speed blitz level. Fast enough to give an advantage but not to overwhelm. or aang still has the lowest durability. Same Goes for the others. Luffy cannot be hurt by physical attacks still, but blasts can hurt him.

2.Same Goes for the power ups due to changing forms. For example. Goku will not boost up out of the league by going super saiyan. But it will give him a large boost none the less.

3.They have access to every technique used in anime (with movies) and manga. Nothing else.

To be more specific:

Goku: Various Martial arts styles, Kamehameha, Kaio-ken upto x 3, Instant Transmission (Yes, He has it. Restriction: Not used to blitz anyone but can be used to surprise), Dragon Fist, Spirit Bomb (Restriction: Can hit only one person at once. Prep time as much as in Vegeta saga). Cannot fly for over four minutes.

Ichigo: Master Swordsman, Flash step, Different Getsuga Tenshous, Final Getsuga Tenshou(Yes. Usable only once, and on one person only. Loses power immediately after it.) No Blut nonsense.. Cannot keep reishi jumping for over two minutes (but will not fall to his death afterwards. Will have to land).

Luffy: His Rubber Attacks, and Haki (Yes. Restriction: No K.O. Only fleeting prediction. He cannot find the exact nature of attacks and strategy etc)

Aang: His Martial arts, and has mastered all four elements. Cannot Blood bend. No taking Bending away.

Naruto: All his annoyingly varied number of skills. Can use Shadow clones, Tranformations, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, Different Rasengans, Rasen shurikern, Summons. (Yes. All summons. But he cannot maintain them for more than two minutes, and cannot use them for 10 minutes afterwards. Sage Jutsus: All of them. (Including the Frog song. Restriction, It cannot be used on more than two opponents at once, needs as much prep as needed as usually needed, and can paralyze for 5 minutes only. Also, it can be used again after 10 minutes only)

4. The energy system of all four universes is compatible. That is, Goku's chi sensing will work on all, and everyone can be affected by Genjutsus etc..

5.Weapons used:

Goku: His staff.

Naruto: One extra strengthened kunai to fight, 20 kunai, shurikerns and other standard Gear. It does not stop him from fighting freely.

Ichigo: Tensa Zangetsu

Luffy: Standard Gear? shorts and straw hat maybe?

Aang: One staff and his Glider.

6. Mastery over Forms: They can use the forms shown in the images

Goku can access ssj 1,2,3,4 for 4,3,2,1 minutes, and needs a 3 minute break to step up everytime.

Naruto has access to kurama's chakra if he's calm, without any problem. But if he is enraged, he could lose control as he usually does. (Not when he is already in fox mode etc.)

Ichigo can go shikai and Ban kai unlimited, but he can Go vizard for time equal to his last fight with Grimmjow. If he's hurt badly, he could go hollow and then vasto lorde form, but it will be out of control, and he will revert back after 2 and 1 minutes at max.

Luffy can use his Gears for 4 minute periods only. He reverts to little form after Gear three. and Gear two takes its toll on him as well.

Aang can Go avatar for 2 minutes at max. He needs five minute Gap for that to happen Again, if he uses it for over one minute. If he is in lethal danger, avatar state can triggered uncontrolled as usual. He reverts back in five minutes, and is asleep for half a minute afterwards.

7. Healing:

Goku has one senju Bean.

Ichigo can have ino heal him once (The healing will be given half the time ino usually takes)

Naruto can have sakura heal him once. And has two soldier pills. (Same as above, but I think he could use kyubi chakra as well)

Poor luffy and aang have no healing. :( They are given a senju bean each.

Near a forest with enough land for Aang to use. Two large lakes, one filled with sea water, and other with normal water. It has small mountains, and rock pillars like in the place where aang and firelord fought. They are given a quick view of the battlefield before they start.

I Believe that sums it up. You can see that I am a bit confused about keeping it fair, excuse me for that. If you have any way to increase the quality and make things debatable, please suggest so. Also, if there are any forms, or abilities, or weapons I haven't mentioned, you're welcome to suggest. Same goes for anything I am forgetting.

Prep: They are Given general view about each others abilites, like Goku uses chi to fly and blast things, ichigo is a swordsman who slashes huge stuff, aang can use elements, naruto uses chakra for various ninjutsus, and luffy is made of rubber. Not a detailed expert analysis, but fleeting rumours. They are Given 15 minute time to strategise, and set traps, but they cannot bring anything extra ordinary in the given time.

State of Mind: They are in general character, though each is willing to go to any length to win.

Note:

Purpose of the thread is not about starting Flame wars or fanboyism, but to see how balanced each of these characters are. And to see how well they do if their scales are toned similar.

Well, If you managed to stay interested through the exceptionally long conditions,

Battle on!

Please state your reasons, No "Goku wins" or "naruto dies first cuz he sucks" or stuff like that.

Also, they don't team up to beat me up for anything in the world :p

#2 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, no one?? I thought a lot about the thread :(

I should start calling people in probably.

what do you guys think?

#3 Posted by KillerZ (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Never watched Naruto, so I'm totally useless here.

#4 Edited by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Nicely done!.

I personally think Naruto might pull this off His attack power levels could render the others useless if they are used at their max and properly focused. Although Goku would surely cause some problems. Naruto would have to be fast.

#5 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: Thanks :)

I was getting tired of each side trying to prove how one guy blitzes other, so I toned them down a bit to check the skills..

Naruto is most diverse of these Guys. But ichigo has his flash steps and stuff as well. Luffy's Gears can do serious damage when infused with haki, too..

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@KillerZ said:

Never watched Naruto, so I'm totally useless here.

Too bad :(

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Nicely done!.

I personally think Naruto might pull this off His attack power levels could render the others useless if they are used at their max and properly focused. Although Goku would surely cause some problems. Naruto would have to be fast.

Pretty much this.

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen Bleach, Naruto, or much of One Piece.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

omg what in the world?

#10 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

omg what in the world?

Haven't gotten around to it. Most of them aren't really my genre. I'm more of a FMA: Brotherhood, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Darker Than Black, etc. One Piece I've thought about watching, but I hear Bleach tanks after the first season, and I get very mixed messages about Naruto.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#11 Posted by Bossmonster (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but Goku still wins. Not a single person there has the fight exp he does (Save Ichigo who would still get stompped.) Aang is by far the weakest and least likely to hurt anyone minus Naurto who would mess him up. Luffy, I don't know much about, but I've seen clips of him going banana's. All in all, Goku trashes them all. Even if they had scale in power. Also, God forbid that somehow, some way, someone criticals Goku and he heals. Then it would be more pointless than it already is. SSJ4 Kamehame-ha straight down murders Naruto, Luffy and Aang instantly. Ichigo being the second fastest in the fight might survive. Maybe even trys final form. Maybe even hurts Goku. I.T + Kamahame-ha to stomach for complete and utter murder. The other Shonen Kings have zero on Goku. They don't want it. Even as a group.

#12 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

Sorry, but Goku still wins. Not a single person there has the fight exp he does (Save Ichigo who would still get stompped.) Aang is by far the weakest and least likely to hurt anyone minus Naurto who would mess him up. Luffy, I don't know much about, but I've seen clips of him going banana's. All in all, Goku trashes them all. Even if they had scale in power. Also, God forbid that somehow, some way, someone criticals Goku and he heals. Then it would be more pointless than it already is. SSJ4 Kamehame-ha straight down murders Naruto, Luffy and Aang instantly. Ichigo being the second fastest in the fight might survive. Maybe even trys final form. Maybe even hurts Goku. I.T + Kamahame-ha to stomach for complete and utter murder. The other Shonen Kings have zero on Goku. They don't want it. Even as a group.

Hmm. I was expecting some one to pick Goku. :)

About Aang though, he is quite dangerous with the scale ups and downs. If he goes into Avatar state specifically, you saw him using those rock bullets, and that air shell that burst through rocks, those huge fireballs etc. With sizable amp, he shouldn't be any less dangerous than the others.. It's the durability he's lacking.

Also, here, naruto's attacks like rasen shurikern can hurt Goku (which is about impossible with his regular planetary durability). Sure, not a lot, but it could cause some damage. Attacks like tbb have a massive scale, too. They sure can mess him up when scaled down.. Or the Frog genjutsu paralyze him to spam him with tbbs and rs..

I know how problematic Goku is at full strength. He's the main reason for scale down ;)

His boost after the senju bean could turn the tables though. Agreed. That's what makes him a better balanced character Imo.. But if he's still being an overkill, should I restrict him some more?

#13 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

omg what in the world?

Haven't gotten around to it. Most of them aren't really my genre. I'm more of a FMA: Brotherhood, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Darker Than Black, etc. One Piece I've thought about watching, but I hear Bleach tanks after the first season, and I get very mixed messages about Naruto.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well they're worth trying one season at least..

#14 Edited by terry2012 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins. Because he better, he has fighting skills better than the rest of them and more sense of fighting than all of them combine. He has to two things for them to deal with and that is Instant Transmission and the Spirit Bomb. If Goku uses the Spirit Bomb like when he use it on Freiza or Kid Buu, I don't think they will be able stand it or survive it, not even the Bjuu Bomb wouldn't be able to do anything against it, since he can draw energy throughout the universe. Giving him his other forms is overkill. Super Sayian 1 and Ascended Sayian which is the half way point of Super Sayian 2 is enough for this battle. Anything above is too much for everyone here.

Ichigo comes in at a strong second place. He the tools to compete with everyone here. What can be his down fall is his rage and angry. Someone will use that against him mainly Goku would and Aang. Ichigo is a pretty good fighter when he uses his head and is calm thinker. His finale form up to date wont be advantage for him, but it can certainly even things up for him. He has Quincy power too, but he hasn't shown what he can do with it besides when he broke out of the Quincy technique with his Quincy power that he did not know he have, but since you are using Anime here it doesn't count.

Luffy comes in at third place. He is smart with his attacks and can definitely keep up because he has the speed to do so.....And has increase his speed as well. He has the reflexes to keep up with the best of them. And the traveling speed I'm not to sure about that. But his problem is if he can with stand the attacks that can pierce him. Such as Goku energy attacks, Ichigo sword, and Naruto Resenshuriken. He would spend to much time in defense mode rather than to be on the attack. That takes away from Luffy in this battle.

Naruto comes in at fourth place. Naruto has been praise as a battle genius, but Madara will disprove that later on in the anime. Naruto will most likely spams his jutsu in this fight like he always do. He does have the speed to content with them and the strength. His clones can cause problems, but it also takes away from him. It takes away from him because it takes from his life. Madara told Naruto how incompetent Naruto was with the Shadow Clone Technique and he is. It is shown many many many many times. Naruto don't have very much techniques in his arsenal, but he is quite effective with them. But his shadow clones can be sense which shouldn't be to hard for Ichigo in his second hollowed form and Goku sense ability. Naruto can do many little resenshuriken's and throw them at them, but what scared me the most is the thought he maybe able to turn them into trees.

Aang is last here. He doesn't have the speed or strength to content with. If he doesn't start off with the Avatar state it would be over for him. Aang at best is not at peak human level speed. Which was proven when he was trying to catch Azula and she proven to be too fast for him. If Aang tries to started off with his human ability only one punch should KO him or battle field remove him from this battle. It would be over for him before it begins. Aang Avatar state is a must start off the back. His Avatar state is pretty impressive so I say. He has some nice techniques and a way to protect himself from harm as seen in the anime. What sacred me the most is how he protects himself in the sphere. It can prove fatal to him. It is made of wind surround by water, fire, and rocks. If Naruto were to throw his resenshuriken at him, his wind sphere would not protect him at all. Because it might increase Naruto resenshuriken and having those pins like bouncing around hitting Aang in all directions or if the water hit it, it might freeze Aang inside the sphere. Which was seen in the episode when Yamato and Naruto use it on Kakuzu. If fire hit it, it might burn Aang inside the sphere leaving no way to escape. I don't see Aang doing much here. If somebody think or know he can, can you please do tell.

#15 Posted by Bossmonster (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Goku's 20x Kia-o-ken will crush them all with his current powerlevel. Given that he can 100x, it's pretty damn pointless to me to have him in there at all. None of there attacks are going to hurt him and I'll tell you way.

Chi and Charkra are like the exact same thing, just different philosophies. Thus all of Naruto's strongest movies will not work on him. Also, 4x Kamehame-ha over Galic-gun. Galic gun =- to planet bust. Bjuu bomb </= regular Kamehame-ha from the end of Dragon ball. See what I'm saying? Naruto has nothing for this.

Luffy has nothing for this. Too slow. I.T is all that is needed for him to be put down while his limbs are extended.

Ichigo and Spirit energy sounds a lot like Chi(Ki) but I don't know that they are the same. Regardless of what, he is the only one fast enough to match Goku. But if SSJ1 Trucks couldn't cut his finger, neither will Ichigo. So, he's pretty SOL in this fight.

Aaag will do nothing to hurt him. Unless he suddenly masters Blood bending, which is totally possible, but even then, Goku has T.K. and will just kill him with that.

No one here wants it with current Goku. If it's GT Goku it's the biggest Stomp I've seen this week.

#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Well Analyzed.

I am not surprised Goku is counted first, nor I am very disagreeing with that. He can surprise the rest with his I.t., which is way better than ichigo's flash step Imo. The spirit bomb is of course the strongest attack here. But it takes a long prep time, And I added that it will be used against one person at max. Also, We're not using real levels of strength.. But if you think ssj2 and above are too huge boosts, I can remove them from op.

About ichigo, he is well as you said. But his quincy powers are taken away here. Let's stick with the substitute shinigami for now, not the substitute shinigami-fullbringer-quincy :)

Well, keeping up shouldn't be a problem as speeds are leveled anyway. I don't think being pierced will stop luffy from attacking :D But it sure puts him at a disadvantage.

Are you underestimating Naruto a little? He has full access to his sage techs, and with scale equalising, his summon could cause huge problems for anyone. Even Goku here. Also, I don't think shadow clones can be sensed apart from each other. Even neji's byakugan couldn't do that.

Aangs low durability puts him in a fix. But he is still a massive glass canon. If you see the final fight with ozai, he has been doing some amazing stuff even without avatar state. For example, he hit the huge boulder with a kick etc. Scaled up, that could be some serious problem. Or those fireballs in avatar were easily blasting the boulders away, air attacks pretty much shattered them as well. He could simply Grab naruto/ichigo with that water extension and whack them on a stone till they are beat (unlikely, but a way to hurt) Or the stone bullets etc. About the defensive sphere though, ozai's fire attack was easily destroyed by it. So fire won't reach inside it. Similar for the rest.

#17 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Goku's 20x Kia-o-ken will crush them all with his current powerlevel. Given that he can 100x, it's pretty damn pointless to me to have him in there at all. None of there attacks are going to hurt him and I'll tell you way.

Chi and Charkra are like the exact same thing, just different philosophies. Thus all of Naruto's strongest movies will not work on him. Also, 4x Kamehame-ha over Galic-gun. Galic gun =- to planet bust. Bjuu bomb </= regular Kamehame-ha from the end of Dragon ball. See what I'm saying? Naruto has nothing for this.

Luffy has nothing for this. Too slow. I.T is all that is needed for him to be put down while his limbs are extended.

Ichigo and Spirit energy sounds a lot like Chi(Ki) but I don't know that they are the same. Regardless of what, he is the only one fast enough to match Goku. But if SSJ1 Trucks couldn't cut his finger, neither will Ichigo. So, he's pretty SOL in this fight.

Aaag will do nothing to hurt him. Unless he suddenly masters Blood bending, which is totally possible, but even then, Goku has T.K. and will just kill him with that.

No one here wants it with current Goku. If it's GT Goku it's the biggest Stomp I've seen this week.

Kaioken is only allowed upto x3.

Oho! You're ignoring the op completly. I have neutralised the overwhelming speed and power advantages for everyone. I know Goku can pretty much solo the Hst. I am trying to keep things fair and find out which characters have the best set of powers when they are on similar scales. His experience, of course, is not going to be scaled down, but he is not a planet buster in this thread. The saiyan transformations are not giving him the insane boosts he usually gets, too (as the insane boosts are very common in DBZ, I don't think it'll keep things fair)

#18 Posted by comicace3 (5309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

Weeelll said I couldn't have said it better.

#19 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to goku or ichigo for me it seems they know their way around a tactical fight better. More so for goku. Goku ITs then all into loofy an spirit bombs.

#20 Edited by terry2012 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Thanks.

Yes remove them from the Op.

No I'm not underestimated Naruto here. It just true. Yes Naruto clones can be sense. Madara in the Manga did it with his sharingan. Neji didn't sense it because he had forgot Naruto spams those clones and forgot he had hid. Plus not to mention he had help from Kurama. Anybody with sense ability can sense wherever Naruto clones or the real Naruto. Even Kubato was able to do it, but fail to catcher him but instead caught Yamato.

Fire Ozai are not on the level of these characters....And yes I saw the finale battle between Aang and Phoenix Ozai.

#21 Posted by Bossmonster (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Where the hell does it say that? And he can go SS4 so says the OP. Even if it doesn't give him the power boast, OP says Speed Blitz stays the same. SSJ4 still murders with ease.

#22 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Where the hell does it say that? And he can go SS4 so says the OP. Even if it doesn't give him the power boast, OP says Speed Blitz stays the same. SSJ4 still murders with ease.

The first rule only. Goku is faster than the rest of them, but not the speed blitz level. Kaioken: Goku's skill list: upto 3x only..He is faster, but not as fast as he actually is. That'd remove the point of the thread. I'm trying to see who'd do best if they are nearly equal in power and speed. In other words, Going SSJ will give him about as much of a power up as ichigo going shikai to ban kai, and similar.

Let me explain my reasoning. You could suggest a better way:

If they all start at base levels with similar power, speed and other stats, won't ichigo going ban kai make him much faster than Goku? So he'll go ssj1 and naruto will go sage. Now, ichigo's ban kai gives him power and precision. Naruto gets a whole arsenal of senjutsu. But Goku gets enough of a boost to keep up and so on. It's to keep things as fair as possible and see who uses their skills best, or who has better skills. Power difference is not really a matter here.

#23 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Its btw naruto and goku. Ninja powers are hard to handle

#24 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Goku wins. Because he better, he has fighting skills better than the rest of them and more sense of fighting than all of them combine. He has to two things for them to deal with and that is Instant Transmission and the Spirit Bomb. If Goku uses the Spirit Bomb like when he use it on Freiza or Kid Buu, I don't think they will be able stand it or survive it, not even the Bjuu Bomb wouldn't be able to do anything against it, since he can draw energy throughout the universe. Giving him his other forms is overkill. Super Sayian 1 and Ascended Sayian which is the half way point of Super Sayian 2 is enough for this battle. Anything above is too much for everyone here.

Ichigo comes in at a strong second place. He the tools to compete with everyone here. What can be his down fall is his rage and angry. Someone will use that against him mainly Goku would and Aang. Ichigo is a pretty good fighter when he uses his head and is calm thinker. His finale form up to date wont be advantage for him, but it can certainly even things up for him. He has Quincy power too, but he hasn't shown what he can do with it besides when he broke out of the Quincy technique with his Quincy power that he did not know he have, but since you are using Anime here it doesn't count.

Luffy comes in at third place. He is smart with his attacks and can definitely keep up because he has the speed to do so.....And has increase his speed as well. He has the reflexes to keep up with the best of them. And the traveling speed I'm not to sure about that. But his problem is if he can with stand the attacks that can pierce him. Such as Goku energy attacks, Ichigo sword, and Naruto Resenshuriken. He would spend to much time in defense mode rather than to be on the attack. That takes away from Luffy in this battle.

Naruto comes in at fourth place. Naruto has been praise as a battle genius, but Madara will disprove that later on in the anime. Naruto will most likely spams his jutsu in this fight like he always do. He does have the speed to content with them and the strength. His clones can cause problems, but it also takes away from him. It takes away from him because it takes from his life. Madara told Naruto how incompetent Naruto was with the Shadow Clone Technique and he is. It is shown many many many many times. Naruto don't have very much techniques in his arsenal, but he is quite effective with them. But his shadow clones can be sense which shouldn't be to hard for Ichigo in his second hollowed form and Goku sense ability. Naruto can do many little resenshuriken's and throw them at them, but what scared me the most is the thought he maybe able to turn them into trees.

Aang is last here. He doesn't have the speed or strength to content with. If he doesn't start off with the Avatar state it would be over for him. Aang at best is not at peak human level speed. Which was proven when he was trying to catch Azula and she proven to be too fast for him. If Aang tries to started off with his human ability only one punch should KO him or battle field remove him from this battle. It would be over for him before it begins. Aang Avatar state is a must start off the back. His Avatar state is pretty impressive so I say. He has some nice techniques and a way to protect himself from harm as seen in the anime. What sacred me the most is how he protects himself in the sphere. It can prove fatal to him. It is made of wind surround by water, fire, and rocks. If Naruto were to throw his resenshuriken at him, his wind sphere would not protect him at all. Because it might increase Naruto resenshuriken and having those pins like bouncing around hitting Aang in all directions or if the water hit it, it might freeze Aang inside the sphere. Which was seen in the episode when Yamato and Naruto use it on Kakuzu. If fire hit it, it might burn Aang inside the sphere leaving no way to escape. I don't see Aang doing much here. If somebody think or know he can, can you please do tell.

#25 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#26 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

When everyone is scaled down to a nearly equal physical level, Naruto is far more versatile than everyone here and that gives him the advantage. I still can't decide whether he or Goku will win.

#27 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: Care to explain why?

#28 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a big fan of Luffy and like his unpredictability,Naruto is well rounded,Ichigo is bad, but Goku seems to be wise choich here , due to many years training in Martial Arts and with the different Kai's.

#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

I am a big fan of Luffy and like his unpredictability,Naruto is well rounded,Ichigo is bad, but Goku seems to be wise choich here , due to many years training in Martial Arts and with the different Kai's.

lol why is poor ichigo bad?

What about aang though?

#30 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Sorry about late response I was on Hiatus

I question why I was called here O.o

I know some about anime but no enough to be helpful sorry

So I'll give your thread a bump.

Maybe someone can help

#31 Edited by The Stegman (24417 posts) - - Show Bio

This is usually how I scale it 

Goku>Ichigo>Naruto>/=Luffy,>Aang. 

HOWEVER, if they are scaled down, then I'd say,