Anime battle (king bradley vs rurouni kenshin.)

Troll_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All are bloodlusted. who will win.?

both of their swords are coated with adamantium.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Albertphytagoras

Now this is a tough one.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kenshin

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thelocust619

Very tough indeed, but going with Bradley. While kenshin can cut metal, Bradley killed a tank with a sword and can block bullets more casually than kenshin. Wait....just remembered the other dozen speed feats kenshin has...yea nvm I'm going with kenshin via speed advantage

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Baltoro

@chibi_cute:

@thelocust619

How does Kenshin even stand a chance against Bradley? None of his speed feats show him being able to stop bullets like this...Bradley has better reaction speed, strength, durability.

Loading Video...

Kenshin on the otherhand ran away from an evil rich dude with a Gatling gun...lol.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like Rurouni more than Bradley and as much as Bradley's Ultimate Eye is overrated, I'm still going to give it to Bradley.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thelocust619

@baltoro: were not talking about that live action movie lol kenshin's sword is so fast he can create vacuums in the air with enough force to move people and react to Sojiro, who was so fast he tore up floorboards and could run on the ceiling (easilly a homoculi+ feat, as in beyond a homonculous' standard level of ability). Bradley has more strength and durability, which are moot against swords, his Ultimate Eye is the only thing putting him on Ken's level of reaction, but combat speed and technique go to the battosai. Bradley has no physical enhancements and is thus still on a peak human level, and while he's very skilled the battosai is basically the mortal god of swordplay

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@thelocust619:

Bradley has more strength and durability, which are moot against swords

I strongly disagree.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Bradley has no physical enhancements and is thus still on a peak human level

uh oh.

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bradley, he stormed a fortress with just a sword and a hand grenade. His eye is so good that he could calculate all the possibilities and outcomes of the wreckage of when his train blew on on the bridge. The only time anyone has even got a valid hit on him was when his sword broke and after he was already 1 foot away from deaths door by Scar

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: were not talking about that live action movie lol kenshin's sword is so fast he can create vacuums in the air with enough force to move people and react to Sojiro, who was so fast he tore up floorboards and could run on the ceiling (easilly a homoculi+ feat, as in beyond a homonculous' standard level of ability). Bradley has more strength and durability, which are moot against swords, his Ultimate Eye is the only thing putting him on Ken's level of reaction, but combat speed and technique go to the battosai. Bradley has no physical enhancements and is thus still on a peak human level, and while he's very skilled the battosai is basically the mortal god of swordplay

You really shouldn't refer to Bradley's speed as standard homunculus stuff. For example, Bradley casually blitzes all of the characters in the series and killed Greed (another homunculus) 15 times in the first minute or two of this clip...

Loading Video...

Then there's this:

Loading Video...

Bradley flies through the air soloing a tank, dodges a barrage of bullets AFTER they have been fired and beats down another Homunculus AND a captain AND Fu AND soldiers at the same time. You better believe I'm using these feats...Kenshin has nothing to match this. He wouldn't even make it past the soldiers with guns.

@thelocust619:

Bradley has more strength and durability, which are moot against swords

I strongly disagree.

Same. Durability is huge here. Bradley can still kill Kenshin even if Kenshin lands the first hit. Bradley still effectively had Scar beaten after he had been stabbed, shot, lost his ultimate eye and cut up with Scar's alchemy. Only interference from God gave Scar the win.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thelocust619

@baltoro: I wasn't referring to Bradley, I was referring to the other homoculi who have more than one red stone. Because of this, he's not physically enhanced like the other homoculi and performs all his feats on his own human-level merit, this is a canon fact. All the peak human comment meant was physically he's not outside Kenshin's league. Also note that most of the characters he's blitzing are human level in speed outside of the homoculi.

His Ultimate Eye gives him the ability to predetermine precise factors such as bullet slicing on a level higher than Ken indeed, but saying he's blocking bullets after fired is hyperbole. Watch the video again: Bradley runs, tank shoots in a straight line, Bradley is shown ALREADY BLOCKING. Even without the Ultimate Eye, determining that a tank aiming straight is going to be shooting...well, straight..is pretty elementary. Then we see him running straight totally not dodging anything, he was just positioned where the tank couldn't shoot him. The three noteworthy feats there (running fast, jumping high, and cutting steel) can all be matched by Kenshin easilly. However, in a swordfight Krnshin isn't attacking obviously in a predetermined path, he's using the skill he has from training in just swordplay his entire life and the insane combat speed that allows him to even use Hiten Mitsurugi at all. While Bradley is fast in travel speed and his combat speed is invisible to slow humans and can blitz the augmented homoculi, again none of this is outside kenshin's range. Ken has better feats tagging speedsters as well, and while Bradley can do basic dodges and generic swings (and more, but the bulk is pretty basic), Kenshin has counter techniques and combos that to add to his combat speed advantage and versatility.

And durability does not matter, they're blood lusted. Even if Bradley can live through one bloodlusted battosai slash, he's not taking another. Bloodlusted. Battosai.

Bradley/Kenshin

Strength: 8/4

Speed: 8/9

Combat Speed: 9/10

Durability: 10/5

Awareness: 10/8

Technique: 8/10

Precision: 10/10

Cut Strength: 10/10

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley after a tough fight.

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: I wasn't referring to Bradley, I was referring to the other homoculi who have more than one red stone. Because of this, he's not physically enhanced like the other homoculi and performs all his feats on his own human-level merit, this is a canon fact. All the peak human comment meant was physically he's not outside Kenshin's league. Also note that most of the characters he's blitzing are human level in speed outside of the homoculi.

His Ultimate Eye gives him the ability to predetermine precise factors such as bullet slicing on a level higher than Ken indeed, but saying he's blocking bullets after fired is hyperbole. Watch the video again: Bradley runs, tank shoots in a straight line, Bradley is shown ALREADY BLOCKING. Even without the Ultimate Eye, determining that a tank aiming straight is going to be shooting...well, straight..is pretty elementary. Then we see him running straight totally not dodging anything, he was just positioned where the tank couldn't shoot him. The three noteworthy feats there (running fast, jumping high, and cutting steel) can all be matched by Kenshin easilly. However, in a swordfight Krnshin isn't attacking obviously in a predetermined path, he's using the skill he has from training in just swordplay his entire life and the insane combat speed that allows him to even use Hiten Mitsurugi at all. While Bradley is fast in travel speed and his combat speed is invisible to slow humans and can blitz the augmented homoculi, again none of this is outside kenshin's range. Ken has better feats tagging speedsters as well, and while Bradley can do basic dodges and generic swings (and more, but the bulk is pretty basic), Kenshin has counter techniques and combos that to add to his combat speed advantage and versatility.

And durability does not matter, they're blood lusted. Even if Bradley can live through one bloodlusted battosai slash, he's not taking another. Bloodlusted. Battosai.

Your wrong watch the whole video instead of just the beginning. He was aim blocking when he had his eye patch on, after he started using his his special eye he was dodging bullets AFTER they left the barrel when they were just 1-2 feet away from his body. Bradley beats Kenshi in speed, reaction, as well as technique. He isn't winning this battle.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

by what angle does ran fan look human level in speed to you?

Loading Video...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeathHero61

Kenshin kinda stomps here, despite bradley's badassery. He is nowhere on kenshin's skill level. i'm far far to lazy to post scans on his fights considering how long some of them can be. All i can honestly tell you is that if kenshin is bloodlusted he wins in the first few minutes, if anyone remembers kenshin's fights you would know that most of the time in his fights he threw blows that would end the fight instantly if he had a regular sword.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made this battle months ago and people were all saying completely different things IIRC. >.<

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathHero61
@thelocust619 said:

Bradley/Kenshin

Strength: 8/6

Speed: 8/10

Combat Speed: 7.5/10

Durability: 10/6

Awareness: 10/8

Technique: 7.5/10(techniques and skills are actually two different things.)

Precision: 8/10

Cut Strength: 9/10

Fixed

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: His Ultimate Eye gives him the ability to predetermine precise factors such as bullet slicing on a level higher than Ken indeed, but saying he's blocking bullets after fired is hyperbole.

Loading Video...

4:29 - 4:37 Still calling blocking bullets After they've been fired a hyperbole?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thelocust619

@princearagorn1: Thats why i said "most" are human level speed. Ran fan is a highly trained martial artist as well, n while gluttony has ridiculous travel speed he's not the fastest in combat. I'd one-up that with Kenshin vs Sojiro but I'm on a phone

But it would be here:

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=10dvl2155#/home

And there would be two more as well

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7: Where, at just past a third into the video where the guy yells "Fire!", they shoot 5-7 shots then cut to Bradley already dodging the last 3? Still aim-tracking. He wasn't stationary, he was already moving and clearly already aware of the bullet's trajectories via Ultimate Eye. However, Kenshin has aim-dodged and blocked bullets as well, particularly during an entire war in which he undoubtedly perfected this skill prior to the series lol it takes more than that, Kenshin wiped out entire units of trained swordsmen. N Bradley is not unbeatable, he had his sword broken by a single trained...elbow blade wielder lol. Kenshin would lol stomp Ran Fan even harder than Bradley did. It takes more than tracking ability to beat kenshin because he'll strike with such speed and skill that simply knowing where your opponents blade is doesn't change much. In fact if you can't even follow kenshin's strikes you probably shouldn't be fighting him at all. It comes down to skill, if they're in each others range it comes down to who's gonna hit who, to which I say kenshin's resume is waaaaaaay better. He killed a war, where everyone was a badass samurai and some of them had guns.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one, I think I'll side with Bradley on this one.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kal-El Summers

@arise7: Where, at just past a third into the video where the guy yells "Fire!", they shoot 5-7 shots then cut to Bradley already dodging the last 3? Still aim-tracking. He wasn't stationary, he was already moving and clearly already aware of the bullet's trajectories via Ultimate Eye. However, Kenshin has aim-dodged and blocked bullets as well, particularly during an entire war in which he undoubtedly perfected this skill prior to the series lol it takes more than that, Kenshin wiped out entire units of trained swordsmen. N Bradley is not unbeatable, he had his sword broken by a single trained...elbow blade wielder lol. Kenshin would lol stomp Ran Fan even harder than Bradley did. It takes more than tracking ability to beat kenshin because he'll strike with such speed and skill that simply knowing where your opponents blade is doesn't change much. In fact if you can't even follow kenshin's strikes you probably shouldn't be fighting him at all. It comes down to skill, if they're in each others range it comes down to who's gonna hit who, to which I say kenshin's resume is waaaaaaay better. He killed a war, where everyone was a badass samurai and some of them had guns.

Kenshin had his sword broken by a 14-year old boy.

Also, he wasn't always facing "badass samurai" as both sides in that war conscripted anyone who could hold a sword to fight for them whether they could fight or not(something that played a major part in Kenshin's backstory).

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Baltoro
No Caption Provided

If Kenshin was faster than bullets he would have just KOed this rich guy with the gun. Instead he ran around hiding while multiple men were gunned down and slain. I'm not trying to make Kenshin look like a chump but Bradley wrecked an entire army plus a tank while Kenshin turned tail from old technology like a gatling gun wielded by a weakling. At least Bradley was dodging bullets fired by trained soldiers in his fights...

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thelocust619

@kal_el_summers: *a 14 year old boy so fast he can defy gravity

But touche on your other point, saying "everyone" was a bit of an overstatement but Saito is evidence enough there were indeed skilled warriors as well, however yea the bulk were prob fodder

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: its not like kenshin just packed up and left after that lol he did remedy the situation. However, Bradley charged his own base, blocking fire in a straight line then took the tank in a tunnel when it was cut off from backup, then dodged single shot muskets. In the case with the Gatling gun, kenshin was in a room trapped directly in its path and it could actually turn and follow him, unlike the tank where all Bradley had to do was run straight n it couldn't hit him. Two different situations, and essentially Bradley's comes down to an excellent feat of travel speed, strength, and awareness. He has fast reflexes, but he's not a legit bullet timer, he's on the verge due to his awareness which works similarly to the Sharingan. Think of Sasuke and Naruto's fight at the VoTE...at one point Sasuke is getting blitzed then he focuses n uses his Sharing an to see everything and begins to counter with ease. He didn't become faster, he just moved better. Bradley is in that state all the time, allowing him to perform epic tasks easilly like dodging or blocking fast attacks based on trajectory. But knowing what's gonna happen isn't the only factor in changing it. What's Bradley's answer to ken's ultimate? He draws his sword so fast it creates a vacuum and pulls the opponent into the second that's even faster because of said vacuum. Ken's blood lusted, he doesn't give a crap...how does knowing he's being pulled into his death help Bradley then? That's where skill and technique overcome strength and awareness hax. I'm not dissing Bradley either, these are two monsters here, but the monster in kenshin is the bigger beast. All the fights we've seen withbken only happened because he wasn't blood lusted to begin with. This is an impossibly close match, I can respect both sides but in the end I just don't think Wrath has the skill to do this. The raw stats, yea, the hax, sure every bad guy has his gimmick, but kenshin knows more about the swords in their hands. In a fistfight Bradley would murder break him, but with swords its a diff story

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:

Where, at just past a third into the video where the guy yells "Fire!", they shoot 5-7 shots then cut to Bradley already dodging the last 3? Still aim-tracking. He wasn't stationary, he was already moving and clearly already aware of the bullet's trajectories via Ultimate Eye.

Now you're just low-balling Bradley and ignoring the facts. You can clearly see Bradley standing still until the bullets are but a few centimeters away from him until he dodges it. He's literally dancing around them While Advancing, that's not aim-dodging that's full on Bullet timing. Aim-dodging is moving out of the line of fire Before the fire has even been shot, people like Batman are Aim-dodgers.

And he can do this even without using his Ultimate Eye.

Bradley runs, tank shoots in a straight line, Bradley is shown ALREADY BLOCKING. Even without the Ultimate Eye, determining that a tank aiming straight is going to be shooting...well, straight..is pretty elementary.

Aim-blocking(Can i say that?) one shot is one thing, Aim-blocking a machine gun in impossible (Unless you have a Sherlock brain that can estimate every bullets path, witch Bradley don't). You could say that Bradley had Pre-cog and knew where every bullet would hit, but then he would have avoided getting stabbed later on by Captain cantrememberhisname.

He sees the Machine gun pointed at him and since he cannot predict every bullets path, he reacts to the bullets After they've been fired and he does this While Advancing With only one Sword.

He then Proceeds to enter the building and Kill 7 soldiers before the broken glass hits the ground and then continues his chase for the tank like nothing happened. This is similar to the popularly used Samurai Jack Water Drop Feat in Samurai Jack vs threads.

Now i think Kenshin actually has the Raw speed category since you've stated that he can create Vacuums in the air with his Sword (That's insane). I don't know anything about Kenshin honestly, but if he really is a Aim-dodger as you said (Even tough you don't really understand Aim-dodging) then belive that Bradley easily wins in Combat Speed alone.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DarthAznable

The Battousai.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1: Thats why i said "most" are human level speed. Ran fan is a highly trained martial artist as well, n while gluttony has ridiculous travel speed he's not the fastest in combat. I'd one-up that with Kenshin vs Sojiro but I'm on a phone

But it would be here:

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=10dvl2155#/home

And there would be two more as well

The video showed ran fan's speed. I'll wait till you get on computer and watch that.

Bradley blitzed her from 50+ feet climbing vertically, she barely raised a kunai in the time.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley

superior stats

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_summers: *a 14 year old boy so fast he can defy gravity

But touche on your other point, saying "everyone" was a bit of an overstatement but Saito is evidence enough there were indeed skilled warriors as well, however yea the bulk were prob fodder

He doesn't really defy gravity like Enishi did later on. All he really did was jump randomly in an enclosed space.

Personally, I'd learn toward Bradley because he's Kenshin's physical superior along with being very relentless which would give Kenshin no room to get off most of, if not any, of his Hiten-Mitsurugi Ryu moves much like Enishi after he broke out Kyokeimyaku.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DeathHero61