Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Composite Animated Superman can use mos feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Composite animated Hulk (can use MCU Feats)

Rules

Speed Equal

In-character But not holding Back

Fight on Namek
Fight on Namek

Hulk Starts in Front of the Ship

Superman Starts behind the ship

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Champion99

Hulk

He pulled the earth back together.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes animated has trouble with robots and cannon fire. Hulk has trouble with Wolverine. I say Supes just because he's faster and still more versatile, but they're both so nerfed it makes me sick.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Compostie hulk stomps badly

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!!

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Hulk.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By SpinnerComix
Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Hulk? As in the one that pulled the Earth back together? Lifted the island of Manhatan? Ran so fast objects literally stood still around him? Knocked Galactus on his ass? Beat Odin so bad he went into Odin sleep? Physically overpowered Thanos(who had the POWER GEM)?

Oh god what a stomp...

Avatar image for whats_out_the_bag
Whats_out_the_bag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk should win I guess ( Didn't watch the new shit animated series so don't know his current feats).

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Redatom1234

@atheistknowledge: he did all that?? In agents of S.M.A.S.H?? Don't you think that's a little bit above his capabilities?? Even comic Hulk shouldn't be able to do some of that

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Hulk? As in the one that pulled the Earth back together? Lifted the island of Manhatan? Ran so fast objects literally stood still around him? Knocked Galactus on his ass? Beat Odin so bad he went into Odin sleep? Physically overpowered Thanos(who had the POWER GEM)?

Oh god what a stomp...

what cartoon was that from? Its animated incarnations only.

if thats the case then i'll just give superman his all-star feats.

idk why you mentioned "he ran so fast objects literally stood still" since speed is equal.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ugivemethelulz: Agents of Smash and Avengers assemble.

i didn't see that part but honestly if we go by composite then equaling the speed is not necessary although ironically i think Hulk would be much faster then Superman lol.

@redatom1234: Yea he did all that. It's a cartoon and there is no should or shouldn't in comics given the right circumstances.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god what a stomp...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silverrings

@atheistknowledge: What are all those crazy feats from? The Avengers Assemble cartoon?

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rickythanos

Supes 1-shots with optic lobotomy, just like in any other contexts.

Also, if we're talking COMPOSITE ANIMATED, then we have DECADES of SA feats for Supes. Classic Serial Cartoon Superman soloed freakin Godzilla.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if we're talking COMPOSITE ANIMATED, then we have DECADES of SA feats for Supes. Classic Serial Cartoon Superman soloed freakin Godzilla.

Where are his feats of optic lobotomy and who has he preformed it on?

Godzilla that's great... Hulk soloed Galactus, Odin and Ego the living planet, try again.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos said:

Where are his feats of optic lobotomy and who has he preformed it on?

Godzilla that's great... Hulk soloed Galactus, Odin and Ego the living planet, try again.

He did it to Doomsday in the Justice League cartoon show. A Better World part 1 I think.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: And Manchester Black in Superman vs the Elite.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He went into orbit at Mach 7.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: I am not sure it will work on someone as durable as Hulk who already has planet busting durability in the animated show and has a healing factor that brings him back from pretty much everything.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rickythanos

@atheistknowledge: planet busting durability of his hide is irrelevant in the context of optic lobotomy, though. He has eyes, and light enters through eyes, and go up an optic tract to his brain, otherwise he would be blind. If his eyes are open, he is vulberable.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: But the characters Superman used his ability on did not have Hulks healing factor either. It's much more likely Hulk will just punch and KO him in one hit then Superman is gonna lobotomize him.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sup

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rickythanos

@atheistknowledge: He lobotomized doomsday. Doomsday's healing factor is very impressive in all his iterations.

Also, the lobotmy would be a form of cauterization, since it is being used with heat/xray vision. Cauterized wounds do not heal. Even if his healing factor is somehow enough to overcome that, it would definitely slow him down long enough for it to be considered an incap victory for superman.

Superman one-shots with optic lobotomy, and Hulks crazy strength never does him a hint of good.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk would win. hulk is fast enough to match superman. he just ran a hyper sonic speed with speed demon. in that same episode, he kicked Hyperion's ass. Hyperion couldn't even react to hulk's speed. hulk soloed galactus, ego the living planet by himself. i haven't seen superman doing something similar to that. hulk in agent of smash blitz the skrulls.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: hulk didnt solo any of those people. He did it with his team. He knocked Galactus down; he got right back up. He defeated Ego by attacking his weaker, unprotected...whatever that was; he didnt just overpower a planet. He also never fought Odin and i dont remember the running feat? Which episode was that? I also dont remember him holding Earth together, however i might and i just didnt realize that's what he was doing

@rickythanos: Doomsday had no healing factor in the animated series.

Btw Hulk stomps. Animated Supes is a joke. I honestly cant watch any of his cartoons without feeling sick (not even exaggerating).

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit: Yes he did. His team was literally useless for the most part. Galactus was stomping him, Hulk resisted it lifted him and threw him on his ass then when Galactus tried to get up he punched him back on his ass again. Whatever is the reason he defeated Ego, though he did hurt the entire planet Ego when he punched him. He did fight Odin and beat him into Odin sleep in the episode "Days of Future Smash: Smashguard" but i should note that he had the berserker staff which made him go crazy with anger. The running feat literally happened in the latest episode and he pulled the Earth together.

Here the crack is visible from the Moon

Loading Video...

and here Hulk pulls the planet back together

Loading Video...

@rickythanos What are DD healing feats in the animated show? Yes lobotomy might work like that in the real world but Hulk has had his brains blown apart, fried, frozen, shot, stabbed, cut yet he healed from all of it. The guy grows new organs. Superman has no feats in the animated show that suggest he can put down Hulk, he get's oneshoted.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MaZeRaIII

Hulk stomps.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman bitzes

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk any day

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nwname  Moderator

@atheistknowledge: animated hulk beat animated galactus,odin and thanos ? That is some Bull Sh@t. Whoever wrote that probably does not give a single $@#! about characters levels.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rickythanos

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@atheistknowledge: animated hulk beat animated galactus,odin and thanos ? That is some Bull Sh@t. Whoever wrote that probably does not give a single $@#! about characters levels.

What are their (galactus, thanos, odin) feats in the series? Because, I mean, I can't think of ANY version of hulk who can take down those three if they're anywhere near 616 levels.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Hulk, He survived an explosion from the Cosmic Rod when he broke it in half.

cosmichulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cosmichulk

Hulk absolutely curbstomps Supes. I actually own every single animated Hulk Agents of Smash, Avengers, Spider-Man, X-men and animated feature movies and have seen them all several times over. I also happen to own all of the DC animated series and films as well. Hulk is absolutely unstoppable in all of them but especially in Avengers and Agents of Smash. Hulk solos Annhilus with cosmic control rod and then snaps it in half tanking the explosion. He backhands Gamora across New York City, he beats a highly powered Thor on Asgrad Within inches of death only to crush every Asgardian and then go toe to toe with Odin knocking him on his ass with the berserker staff, pummels Beta Ray Bill close to death on planet Sakar, solos Wolverine, Hyperion, Abomination and takes out Ego! He also lifts Thor’s hammer and solos entire Abengers team easily, embarrasses Graviton and defies gravity itself while pummeling him, holds New York City up from sinking, holds the actual planet together, knocks Galactus down twice, solos a hugely over super gamma powered Red Hulk who was unstoppable and consumes all his gamma, solos ice giant, makes himself into a hulk missile by getting hurled by iron man at the cree mothership and blasts through the entire ship and destroys it. Over powers Thanos at one point, knocks Ultron senseless and survives everything that was thrown at him easily. The only impressive feats for Supes are against Darkseid and when he first fights Green Lantern, Bats and when he beats Captain Atom and Shazam. He wouldn’t stand a chance against Hulk.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hulk.