#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (41258 posts) - - Show Bio
Generic city setting (plenty of stationary vehicles). Unpopulated and it's night time. City lights remain on. Entire city is on limits (rooftops, alleys, inside buildings, sewers, etc). 

Rules:
  • In character. 
  • Standard elimination rules apply.  
  • Begin one block apart, plenty of cover readily available. 
  • Standard gear unless otherwise stated.

Young Justice heroes: Arsenal, Artemis (current costume and gear), Robin, Nightwing 
TMNT villains: Shredder, Karai, Dogpound, Xever
Staff Online
#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (41258 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that was uneventful. 

Staff Online
#3 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump (I'd say who wins but I don't know much about the new TMNT)

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I have watched neither show.

So I'll back Young Justice team.

#5 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

After watching some videos, I feel as though Shredder could take on anyone of his choice, but have some trouble with Nightwing.

Seeing how easily Karai could over match Leo with ease, I feel as though she could take down anyone except Arsenal and Nightwing.

Dogpound seems like he could be overcome by anyone who can dodge his attack, or if Aresenal was to shoot a explosive at him.

I don't know much about Xever though.

Overall, I feel as though the TMNT characters could take down Young Justice.

#6 Edited by k4tzm4n (41258 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz: Dogpound is the biggest physical threat in this one, but like you pointed out, his size also technically makes him the slowest. He has solid durability (particularly where he has bone armor), but he's by no means immune to regular strikes and I imagine Arsenal would have the easiest time taking him down. 

As for Xever, here's a quick clip of him in action. He has a better action scene later in the episode and I imagine that can be found on youtube.

While I do think Shredder's a potential MVP and team TMNT is indeed quite tough, team Young Justice does have teamwork and better gear on their side.
Staff Online
#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

NEED PIX YO

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (41258 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
NEED PIX YO
Pictures never seem to help the popularity of our 2v2s :P
Staff Online
#9 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Apart from Shredder for the TMNT i know nothing about the others on his team :(

#10 Edited by comicace3 (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

PSHHHH YG gots this.

#11 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT, cause of shredder

#12 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Young justice team manhandles turtles team. Arsenal is probably young justice weakest link currently but he will probably do fine still.

#13 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

You're correct about the teamwork, I was just thinking of this as a one on one fight sort of thing. However I couldn't see Robin or Artemis taking down Dogpound, since they aren't equipped with anything as explosive as the things in Arsenal's equipment. They could hold him off due to their speed, but I think if they were to get hit once it would be over for them.

#14 Edited by k4tzm4n (41258 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicace3 said:

PSHHHH YG gots this.

@18hunt said:

TMNT, cause of shredder

@Obtrusive said:

Young justice team manhandles turtles team. Arsenal is probably young justice weakest link currently but he will probably do fine still.

GET YOUR ELABORATION ON.
Staff Online
#15 Posted by Rick_Grayson (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Shredder and Karai on their own would stand a chance here (probably lose most times, but would stand a chance). So giving them 2 more allies makes this a fairly comfortable win for the TMNT villains for me.

#16 Posted by terry2012 (5116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rick_Grayson: This.

#17 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

YJ.

Shredder is without a doubt the MVP here, but as has been stated YJ has teamwork on their side, and if you've seen the show it is a main reason they win. YJ also has speed and stealth in abundance, which would come in handy since they're in a city with plenty of places to hide. TMNT villains aren't ones for stealth, they seem to just charge right out there, though to be fair they have incredibly durability and a massive strength advantage over YJ. Nightwing could at least stall Shredder for a few, though again nobody on YJ is going to be fighting alone. Aresenal's equipment will be a deciding factor here, not just offensively but also defensively, to help his teammates out.

In the end, I see it as YJ vs Shredder, with YJ pulling it out, they have no qualms with putting him down unlike the Turtles.

#18 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rick_Grayson said:

Shredder and Karai on their own would stand a chance here (probably lose most times, but would stand a chance). So giving them 2 more allies makes this a fairly comfortable win for the TMNT villains for me.

Those two would get stomped every time.

#19 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3986 posts) - - Show Bio

YJ's team, Arsenal's laser packs a punch

#20 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Obtrusive said:

Arsenal is definitely the 2nd biggest asset to YJ. He's the only one I can see putting down Dogpound.

Either way, how do you think the battle is going to go down?

#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (41258 posts) - - Show Bio

If someone could post feats for team YJ to help expand this debate, that would be great. In the meantime, here's Shredder vs. TMNT for those not watching the show.

Staff Online
#22 Posted by comicace3 (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: OHHHHK. As we have seen in the YG episodes they have great teamwork. They took down Vandall savages team in Season 1 along with the JL. NW and Robin make great teamwork already with that brotherly bond they have. Now Artemis has shown immense skill in her current form and is able to dodge MM attacks, She was able to take down most of the YG team in season 2 along with some help, and her stealth is formidable. Now, we have only seen Arsenal in a few episode but I would like to point out he has a large variety of weapons. With all those weapons being thrown/ fired at the other team it can cause some trouble. I can see he is also traumatized by his abduction but that wouldn't be important because it's just an all out brawl, am I correct?

#23 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: aww man! Do i have to? Your like a geometry teacher, I need proof that what I did actually works, now find it. P.S. Its always hidden in some small table in the back.

@TheCerealKillz: The way I see it nightwing and robin should be able at the very least to stall shredder and karai. This version of the turtles still have lots to learn, and I think robin and nightwing are better in yj. At least nightwing. He would find a way. Xever shouldnt be a problem unless he has the robot legs they are hinting at, and that leaves 2 archers to handle dogpound. Both are agile and can pack a punch.

#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (41258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive@comicace3: Just trying to keep things interesting ;)
Staff Online
#25 Posted by comicace3 (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: And I would be happy to help keep things interesting.

#26 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Just like geometry, it was interesting, but I wasnt very good at it.