#1 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

What would win a lion or a tiger? If u have even looked up the topic its obvious a tiger would win what r your thoughts?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Tiger fanboy.

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not called the King just so he could get his ass kicked by a Tiger. Lion wins hands down.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at the facts the tiger is bigger and way stronger. Watch any video and you'll see the tiger take on up to 3 lions. Look it up.

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio

Novaboy says:

"Look at the facts the tiger is bigger and way stronger. Watch any video and you'll see the tiger take on up to 3 lions. Look it up."

Did you not just watch the video in the post above you? Where are you getting these facts? Are school system is going down the drain.

#8 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"He's not called the King just so he could get his ass kicked by a Tiger. Lion wins hands down."
#9 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Novaboy says:
"Look at the facts the tiger is bigger and way stronger. Watch any video and you'll see the tiger take on up to 3 lions. Look it up. "
Did you not just watch the video in the post above you? Where are you getting these facts? Are school system is going down the drain."

Dude its the lions main that makes it look bigger. LOL School ya school doesnt teach shit about crap like this. I get my info from shows and books that are about this specific topic.

#10 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

They marry and make a liger. Or Tigon. If they were both male then they would end up killing each other. They are too evenly matched.

#13 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio

Novaboy says:

"Look at the facts the tiger is bigger and way stronger. Watch any video and you'll see the tiger take on up to 3 lions. Look it up."

I love how you make the statement about looking up any video and you'll see when I've shown you TWO videos and you just walk around that, nice.

#14 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

And by the way u obviously dont realize that tiger is a female. Tigers take down prey that it takes a pride of lions.

#15 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio

Novaboy says:

"And by the way u obviously dont realize that tiger is a female. Tigers take down prey that it takes a pride of lions."
  1. You saying its a female doesn't make it true

2. Thats smart hunting. As you so elegantly pointed out, Lions live and hunt in the DESERT, of course there lazy, they don't waste energy unless they have to. Hunting in numbers helps conserve energy, I would have thought an expert on the subject would know that.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Note the female lions do the hunting. The males just sit down bieng lazy most of the time.
Post Edited:2007-09-13 16:03:48

#17 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

A saltwater crocidile comes and eats both.

#19 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"A saltwater crocidile comes and eats both."

Ok, random much!? Actually, I believe lion. I mean, Gambler pretty much explained every possible reason for it.

#20 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a discussion on this in Discovery channel,and said the lion would win.So I say lion.

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I say lion but for a different reason than has been stated. Combat experience. Tigers are bigger and more agile, but they don't normally fight other big cats. Male lions fight other male lions to protect their pride so they know how to handle another big cat while a tiger wouldn't.

#22 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither the tiger nor the individual lion would win. The tiger would tear out the lion's throat, but the pride would come and take out the tiger.... just my statistics.

#23 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Novaboy says:
"Look at the facts the tiger is bigger and way stronger. Watch any video and you'll see the tiger take on up to 3 lions. Look it up. "
I love how you make the statement about looking up any video and you'll see when I've shown you TWO videos and you just walk around that, nice."

man those vids kinda suck, reminded me of dog fights and i don't like those either.

#24 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84603 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"King of Kings says:
"Novaboy says:
I love how you make the statement about looking up any video and you'll see when I've shown you TWO videos and you just walk around that, nice."

man those vids kinda suck, reminded me of dog fights and i don't like those either. "

Yeah I didn't care for them but he said ANY and ALL videos show a Lion getting its ass kicked when clearly there are at least two that don't. If they had been out in the wild then at least that would have been nature, but to have them caged up and then force them to fight is no different from Micheal Vick.

#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"acewasp23 says:
"King of Kings says:
"Novaboy says:
man those vids kinda suck, reminded me of dog fights and i don't like those either. "
Yeah I didn't care for them but he said ANY and ALL videos show a Lion getting its ass kicked when clearly there are at least two that don't. If they had been out in the wild then at least that would have been nature, but to have them caged up and then force them to fight is no different from Micheal Vick."

growls at the name

#26 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"acewasp23 says:
"King of Kings says:
"Novaboy says:
Yeah I didn't care for them but he said ANY and ALL videos show a Lion getting its ass kicked when clearly there are at least two that don't. If they had been out in the wild then at least that would have been nature, but to have them caged up and then force them to fight is no different from Micheal Vick."

yeah i really hate that sort of thing my cousin owns and runs friends of animals they rescue abused dogs and other animals from places like that. i really can't stand that sort of thing.

#27 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"King of Kings says:
"acewasp23 says:
"King of Kings says:
"Novaboy says:

yeah i really hate that sort of thing my cousin owns and runs friends of animals they rescue abused dogs and other animals from places like that. i really can't stand that sort of thing. "

I helped take care of a couple dogs from places like that. It took a lot for them to be able to trust people again... For a long while there I was the only one that could feed them cause I was the only one that they didn't scare, therefore didn't scare them. It's a really sad thing.

#28 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"acewasp23 says:
"King of Kings says:
"acewasp23 says:
"King of Kings says:
"Novaboy says:
yeah i really hate that sort of thing my cousin owns and runs friends of animals they rescue abused dogs and other animals from places like that. i really can't stand that sort of thing. "
I helped take care of a couple dogs from places like that. It took a lot for them to be able to trust people again... For a long while there I was the only one that could feed them cause I was the only one that they didn't scare, therefore didn't scare them. It's a really sad thing."

yeah we've had 2 dogs that come from a puppy farm my cousin rescued one of them had no fur and couldn't move when he found her, when we got her she lived for a good 4 years, the other one was beat almost to death she had a broken ear and they snapped her tail, she is still alive. that shit makes me kinda sick.

#29 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"acewasp23 says:
"King of Kings says:
"acewasp23 says:
"King of Kings says:
"Novaboy says:
I helped take care of a couple dogs from places like that. It took a lot for them to be able to trust people again... For a long while there I was the only one that could feed them cause I was the only one that they didn't scare, therefore didn't scare them. It's a really sad thing."

yeah we've had 2 dogs that come from a puppy farm my cousin rescued one of them had no fur and couldn't move when he found her, when we got her she lived for a good 4 years, the other one was beat almost to death she had a broken ear and they snapped her tail, she is still alive. that shit makes me kinda sick."

It really pisses me off that someone could do that shit to any other living thing... In my hometown one of my neighbors beat and starved their dogs to be gaurd dogs. The animals had to be put down after they attacked a 6 year old boy on his bike. I wanted to have the owners put down, but they don't do that here... at least not where the public coud find out about it.

#30 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"It really pisses me off that someone could do that shit to any other living thing... In my hometown one of my neighbors beat and starved their dogs to be gaurd dogs. The animals had to be put down after they attacked a 6 year old boy on his bike. I wanted to have the owners put down, but they don't do that here... at least not where the public coud find out about it."
yeah thats why they beat the one dog they were trying to get her to fight in the pits. we have another staff he was starved and abandoned in a building i don't know for how long but he really hated being alone. one thing i hate now is the ban on pits and staffs there trying to do here in NY, they want top kill all pitbulls and all staffiture terriers and that i think is bullshit, its the dog fights that give these animals a bad name and the people that bring them up its not the dogs fault.
Post Edited:2007-09-14 00:35:20
#31 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"It really pisses me off that someone could do that shit to any other living thing... In my hometown one of my neighbors beat and starved their dogs to be gaurd dogs. The animals had to be put down after they attacked a 6 year old boy on his bike. I wanted to have the owners put down, but they don't do that here... at least not where the public coud find out about it."
yeah thats why they beat the one dog they were trying to get her to fight in the pits. we have another staff he was starved and abandoned in a building i don't know for how long but he really hated being alone. one thing i hate now is the ban on pits and staffs there trying to do here in NY, they want top kill all pitbulls and all staffiture terriers and that i think is bullshit, its the dog fights that give these animals a bad name and the people that bring them up its not the dogs fault.
Post Edited:2007-09-14 00:35:20"

I've heard about that... it's ridiculous! Any doge or concious animal for that matter will get into a state like that under conditions like the ones these dogs have to live in. it's not just the breeds. I think they should throw the bastards forcing the fights to fight eachother to the death, there, problem solved... but no, i gues human rights would intervine wouldn't they? People are so stupid.

#32 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
I've heard about that... it's ridiculous! Any doge or concious animal for that matter will get into a state like that under conditions like the ones these dogs have to live in. it's not just the breeds. I think they should throw the bastards forcing the fights to fight eachother to the death, there, problem solved... but no, i gues human rights would intervine wouldn't they? People are so stupid."

yeah but what about animal rights? i really hate the fact that they might do this to these dogs and my dogs."

It's ridiculous how linient the law is to humans and yet if an animal committed a simialr, even lesser act, it's put down.

#33 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
I've heard about that... it's ridiculous! Any doge or concious animal for that matter will get into a state like that under conditions like the ones these dogs have to live in. it's not just the breeds. I think they should throw the bastards forcing the fights to fight eachother to the death, there, problem solved... but no, i gues human rights would intervine wouldn't they? People are so stupid."

yeah but what about animal rights? i really hate the fact that they might do this to these dogs and my dogs.

#34 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"It's ridiculous how linient the law is to humans and yet if an animal committed a simialr, even lesser act, it's put down. "

yeah and i think thats a bit over the line. but i guess there is no reasoning with people about this sort of thing. if they could stop the puppy farms and the dog fights then there would be no reason to put these animals asleep. aside the pitbull is not the worst dog bread out there, the dalmation has a much higher rate of aggression that the Pit, and the doberman has been proven to go insane from there brain capacity (the brain will keep growing but the skull will restrict on the brain as it does) in there later years.