VS
 VS

X-Force: Sex & Violence #3
X-Force: Sex & Violence #3
-X force are those on the pic;plus Wolbane
-X force know Buddy's abilities
-Animal man thinks X force killed his family
-Animal man is limited to earth animals in this fight
 -Animal Man knows the abilties of X force.
-Fight takes place in a canadian forest
-Win by death;KO or incapacitation
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Why do all your threads involve Animal Man? Anyway, I think he wins this.

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@CitizenBane: Well for two reasons;first by doing a research I saw that he was not much used in battles;and when he was it was always the same battles;and I like to make battles not yet made with not so used characters and second because I just love animal Man.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren
@Enzeru said:
@CitizenBane said:
Why do all your threads involve Animal Man? Anyway, I think he wins this.
Really? What exactly is he capable off?  I just started reading his new 52 stuff. Before that I never bothered to look deeper into the character, so it's hard to imagine that he is that powerful, if his power is "only" to take on animal-charasteristics.
He's very powerful. For starters, he can give himself Spider-Man's powers, and that alone would get rid of half the team. He can fly as fast as 170 km/hr, can make duplicates of himself, and can cause earthquakes by burrowing underground. He knocked out a T-Rex with a single punch once. He's also regrown entire limbs before.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Saren
@Enzeru: Did I mention he created a universe once?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren
@Enzeru said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Enzeru: Did I mention he created a universe once?

:-O

I have some serious genius level intelligence, but I'm not aware of an animal which is capable of doing something like that!

Wasn't an animal. He tapped into the Red, and he had help, it's a long and complicated story.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Is that Elixer and Domino?

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans: Yes it is.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Domino can summon lightning from the sky by manipulating probability these days and what animal power can counter Elixer touching you to death?  he (Elixer) really can't be killed, he'll heal any superficial damage automatically like Wolverines healing factor, major damage takes a little more concentration, but this guy can regrow hearts, not saying he is unstoppable, but what animal or combination of them will put him down for good?  Especially while Wolverine, Warpath and Angel are giving him the business, at the same time.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans: Well;first off animal man can deal with lighting falling on him;also in this fight he knows his ennemies' abilities;so he would not let Elixir get close to him also Elixir can be killed;there are many ways to do that...
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

@LordOfAllHumans: Well;first off animal man can deal with lighting falling on him;also in this fight he knows his ennemies' abilities;so he would not let Elixir get close to him also Elixir can be killed;there are many ways to do that...

did not say he can't be killed but his power always seems to protect him, he can heal from anything if he needs to and can also manipulate people on a genetic level.  So if bolts of lightning that can destroy sentinels hit him he'll just shake it off?  He'll be unphased by this?  While three manics with healing factors charge him so that the kid that can manipulate all bio-matter can lay his hands on him, giving him any number of diseases, kills him or manipulates his genetic structure to reject his power (Exlier has all of Beasts knowledge in biology which is pretty vast).  This is a team he is fighting, a team of Xmen, they always work together, one of their favorite battle cries is hit em fast and hit em hard, with the exception of Elixer the others are killers and won't let up for a second, he is powerful but he is only one man that can mimic animals they can all kill.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans: Well now;let's see this:
-For the lightning he has 2 solutions:He can use the electricity power of an electric eel to absorb the electrical charge of the lighning Bolt(he did that before...)or he could just bury himself underground.
-The three maniacs won't matter;Animal Man could give himself spiderman's powers;that alone would be enough to dodge them all and give them a fight;but  Buddy can also combine this with lots of other things including Flight;healing and pheromones and deadly poisons.
-Diseases do not matter to animal man;as bacteria are animal;thus he can control them and end their spreading;furthermore Animal man here has knowledge of his ennemies;so he would pick Elixir first and bury him alive under two miles of ground;that would end the kid;since he does need to breath.
-As for him being only one man...well yes at the beginning of the fight;but see Animal man could take the dividing ability of a bacterium an clone himself;making him an army(He ALSO did that on panel)But I do not think he would need it.I think that Rhino strengh and invulnerability;plus spider powers;fly reaction time;plus Cockroach damage soaking;plus Earthworm and Salamander healing;plus Cheetah speed and flight would do the trick.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Phylos

if elixir gets a hold on him, it's over. 

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@LordOfAllHumans: Well now;let's see this: -For the lightning he has 2 solutions:He can use the electricity power of an electric eel to absorb the electrical charge of the lighning Bolt(he did that before...)or he could just bury hmself underground. -The three maniacewon't matter;Animal Man could give himself spiderman's powers;that alone would be enough to dodge them all and give them a fight;but  Buddy can also combine this with lots of other things including Flight;healing and pheromones and deadly poisons. -Diseases do not matter to animal man;as bacteria are animal;thus he can control them and end their spreading;furthermore Animal man here has knowledge of his ennemies;so he would pick Elixir first and bury him alive under two miles of ground;that would end the kid;since he does need to breath. -As for him being only one man...well yes at the beginning of the fight;but see Animal man could take the dividing ability of a bacterium an clone himself;making him an army(He ALSO did that on panel)But I do not think he would need it.I think that Rhino strengh and invulnerability;plus spider powers;fly reaction time;plus Cockroach damage soaking;plus Earthworm and Salamander healing;plus Cheetah speed and flight would do the trick.
The amount of damage Warren and Logan can take is insane.  He won't know what Domino is doing so how will he burrow underground or become like an electric eel if he doesn't know what she is doing , I was using lightning as an example, she manipulates probability and has shown that she can focus it, she can just make it more probable that his powers backfire or don't work.  He will not have spidermans power as the precognitive danger sense coupled with his other powers are what helps him get out a lot of situations which is why he ran into a problem when he first met Venom, because he was invisible to that sense.  Wolverine and Angel are not affected by toxins, diseases or other foreign things that their healing factors perceive to be a threat, I would imagine Warpath would be the same way as most healing factors work the same only the strength level being different, and Elixir can heal them, which is his main purpose so he will be protected no matter what.  All the powers that you have given him are some of the same powers a Sentinel has, and Xmen have a track record of putting those things down hard, and a cheetah can not run faster than Warren can fly and Warpath is clocked at about  100mph, which is faster than a cheetah.  He can't end the spread of cancer or a simple death touch, Elixir can just cause you to wither and die.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans
-They can indeed take insane amounts of damages,but then animal man can dish out what ever is needed to take them down.
-Concerning Domino I was merely going along with your exemple;keep in mind that here he knows the abilities of X force so Domino and Elixir would be on the top of his list
-He will not have that exactly;but with the Fly's time perception he will see everything in slow motion coupled with the other powers he can give himself it is enough to take down the maniacs
-Yes healing factor CAN deal with toxins;but what about 20 of them at the same time;all the while being hit by someone with enough strngh to KO a T rex in one blow ? This at the same speed Spiderman hits
-How do they protect Elixir if Animal Man decides to go underground and takes him from there and buries him alive ?
-Also the combination I took is just an exemple of many many possibilities...
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@LordOfAllHumans:  -They can indeed take insane amounts of damages,but then animal man can dish out what ever is needed to take them down. -Concerning Domino I was merely going along with your exemple;keep in mind that here he knows the abilities of X force so Domino and Elixir would be on the top of his list -He will not have that exactly;but with the Fly's time perception he will see everything in slow motion coupled with the other powers he can give himself it is enough to take down the maniacs -Yes healing factor CAN deal with toxins;but what about 20 of them at the same time;all the while being hit by someone with enough strngh to KO a T rex in one blow ? This at the same speed Spiderman hits -How do they protect Elixir if Animal Man decides to go underground and takes him from there and buries him alive ? -Also the combination I took is just an exemple of many many possibilities...
Being at the top of his list does not guarantee the other will let him just take them out, and when Domino is in play it is very hard to tag her, it's the subconscious nature of her power, she should be the hardest to hit.  20 toxins at once huh, what ever their healing factors can't take Elixir will take care of that or he can augment their mutant healing factors as he has some degree of power over others mutations, even if he is the first target you have really not given any way that he can put down if his power automatically heals him from most things and allows him to survive long enough to heal from things that require his concentration.  Sentinels can knock out a T-rex in one blow, hell classic Rogue can and many of the characters with superhuman strength that Wolverine has fought and been hit by can do the same thing.  The protect him because Angel can fly.  They will see him go underground, two of the Xfactor members have super senses his movements under ground can be clocked and Domino can use this to increase the probability of his digging to weaken the earth he is using thus sending him deeper than he wants.  Why do you thing burying him alive will kill him, usually young mutants with limitless potential tap said potential when faced with that kind of thing, it's what happened that last time he was fatally wounded his power compensated for it thus his skin turning golden.
Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Clutch

Domino doesn't control her powers. Elixir would be killed first,how is he gonna heal from being decapitated? Clones with a variety of powers is enough to face every X-force member here. Can each fighter handle 10 Animal Mans with super strength,speed,flight,agility and ferociousness? No.

Animal Man wins.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans
-It does not guarantee it of course;but failure is not guaranted either;also what the others let him do or not doesn't matter here.
-Domino has been tagged and hurt before by people on a lesser level than animal man
-Yes;however that is assuming Elixir will be there to do something about it...
-Sentinels and classic Rogue might indeed be able to;but can they hit 90 times second ? Well Buddy could mimicking a hummingbird...And that plus the poisons and without Elixir it would be too much for the HF
-Animal man can fly too...
-Well no;that is not sure at alll;he might go underground without their knowledge;and only reveal himself when he takes one of them there....
-I do not think their sense would detect him fast enough
-Burying alive would kill Elixir because he needs to breath;as simple as that...
And again these are SOME of his options without even resorting to his division technique...
Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Clutch

Also,Wolverine,Warpath,Domino,and Wolfsbane can be effected with toxins/venoms/poisons.

Don't say Logan can reject them because he gets drunk. A cocktail of various poisons will put him down long enough.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Clutch said:

Domino doesn't control her powers. Elixir would be killed first,how is he gonna heal from being decapitated? Clones with a variety of powers is enough to face every X-force member here. Can each fighter handle 10 Animal Mans with super strength,speed,flight,agility and ferociousness? No.

Animal Man wins.

Domino does control her power, she did it when she summoned lightning to take out a sentinel, it takes a lot more concentration then her natural just let your subconscious mind deal with it, but she can focus her power and will a desired outcome, This is all based on the assumption that they will let him get near Josh.  These are Xmen they can handle a little bit of everything, I'm not convinced he has a powerset combo they have not seen or dealt with before. 
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Clutch said:

Don't say Logan can reject them because he gets drunk. A cocktail of various poisons will put him down long enough.

Duh....Why didn't I think of that?  

@LordOfAllHumans said:

This is all based on the assumption that they will let him get near Josh.   

And you are basing your assumptions on the fact that they can do anything to prevent Animal Man to take Josh...
Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Clutch

If your not convinced look at a list of all Animals,insects,and such on Earth. Then look at all of Animal mans powers. Rogue/Sentinel dont compare. Domino has only controlled it once....she can get killed easily here. She isn't fast enough. The X-Force won't know what to expect even if they did know his powers.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Clutch said:

If your not convinced look at a list of all Animals,insects,and such on Earth. Then look at all of Animal mans powers. Rogue/Sentinel dont compare. Domino has only controlled it once....she can get killed easily here. She isn't fast enough. The X-Force won't know what to expect even if they did know his powers.

I know plenty about Animals and the character, still not convinced.  He has no real way to put more than half the team down permanently, Wolverine has survived basically as a skeleton, Angel is nigh-immortal and Elixirs powers will heal him, if he badly damages or kills any others, Elixir heals or resurrects them.  Domino has enhanced physical attributes and her mutant power further enhances her chances of not getting hit, which is why she rarely does, it's her power to have good luck, speed is irrelevant when somebodies power is not be hit if they don't want to be. 

@ Maxwell Lord the Fourth with the tactics that you have given they can prevent Elixir from being taken out and then again you still have given no answer to Elixirs power, healing him, it's what he does and he has expert knowledge of biology absorbed from Beast.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I know plenty about Animals and the character, still not convinced.  He has no real way to put more than half the team down permanently, Wolverine has survived basically as a skeleton, Angel is nigh-immortal and Elixirs powers will heal him, if he badly damages or kills any others, Elixir heals or resurrects them.  Domino has enhanced physical attributes and her mutant power further enhances her chances of not getting hit, which is why she rarely does, it's her power to have good luck, speed is irrelevant when somebodies power is not be hit if they don't want to be.

-He has lots of way to Ko or incapacitate them;heck maybe even killing...
-But Elixir would be taken down very very fast.
-And yet she got hit by way lesser than animal man...
-Nope;with the tactics I have given there is nothing they can do...Plus those tactics wrer only exemples.
-And you have given no answer about how he gets out or survives being burried under 2 miles of ground...Plus I am pretty sure that if he is taken apart he cannot heal.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@LordOfAllHumans said:

-He has lots of way to Ko or incapacitate them;heck maybe even killing... -But Elixir would be taken down very very fast. -And yet she got hit by way lesser than animal man... -Nope;with the tactics I have given there is nothing they can do...Plus those tactics wrer only exemples. -And you have given no answer about how he gets out or survives being burried under 2 miles of ground...Plus I am pretty sure that if he is taken apart he cannot heal.
I disagree, and have already explained why...he too has been taken down by "lesser" opponents it's the law of the land when you're a hero.  Elixir won't be buried underground because this attack can be avoided by super senses and Angel taking Josh airborne.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans
-Indeed it is law of the land...but it does not mean he could not take her down here.
-And the enhanced senses;as I said;would not help here;by the time they detect him it would be too late;plus if needed animal man has means to shaff those senses...On the other hand taking Josh airborn is a good option;but I doubt they would do that right away;thus Josh would be a goner.