#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

scenario is in the middle of the jungle

who wins?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"I don't know much about Animal but he and Vixen have the same powers I think.I like Vixen more so i'm gonna go with her but I really don't know.Vixen seem like she would be more vicious in battle..from what I've seen in JLA.I'm not sure about Animal Man though."

yeah they have the same powers that's why I thought this could be a good battle

This battle will depend of the skills and how well do they use their powers and which animals do they chose

#3 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal man has potential to be alot stronger in battles.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Animal man has potential to be alot stronger in battles."

hmm I remember that in 52 he received a power-up by aliens

don't know if that is enough to decide this battle

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"These three powers are plenty..his regular powers are better then Vixen's IMO +++Force Blasts: Tapping into the Red, Animal Man can also fire blasts of force or unidentified energy. He can even use the primordial energies to start a new universe.*Animal Telepathy: Baker can also talk to animals and see their thoughts and memories by entering their minds.In 52, Buddy experiences an upgrade that allows him to connect to the Universe's morphogenetic field, providing him unlimited access to all animals in the universe regardless of origin."

yeah, but vixen now also had a upgrade

she now can copy the powers of the heroes (not sure if villains also) and use them, so she would be able to have them too

I guess this is again a battle of skill

#6 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

These three powers are plenty..his regular powers are better then Vixen's IMO +++

Force Blasts: Tapping into the Red, Animal Man can also fire blasts of force or unidentified energy. He can even use the primordial energies to start a new universe.

*Animal Telepathy: Baker can also talk to animals and see their thoughts and memories by entering their minds.

In 52, Buddy experiences an upgrade that allows him to connect to the Universe's morphogenetic field, providing him unlimited access to all animals in the universe regardless of origin.

#7 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say AM has the stronger capacity even though their powers are similar. Vixen has been shown to be more battle savvy. But ultimately AM has too many weapons at his disposal, he would take the battle after a drawn out highly entertaining and thrilling battle.

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

It's because you are a genius.

#9 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"I would say AM has the stronger capacity even though their powers are similar. Vixen has been shown to be more battle savvy. But ultimately AM has too many weapons at his disposal, he would take the battle after a drawn out highly entertaining and thrilling battle."

Me and Sling Shot always agree.

#10 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"It's because you are a genius."

As are you.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Get a room.

#12 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Get a room."

I was thinking the exact same thing. You must be a genius as well. (Or the pattern of events lends itself to elementary deduction.) Nawww. You are a genius too.

#13 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Get a room."

Dont be gay lol

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

can we go back on topic plz?

#15 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

don't be gay geta room? Is that understood.

#16 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a great battle, but I gotta go with Animal Man, I think he has the experience to defeat her.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vixen. She now has the ability to copy superhuman powers. I'll give it to her.

#18 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, I don't think this got adequate attention.