• 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules : Standard equipment. Blood lusted. No BFR. To the Death. 30 minute rest and prep between matches.

Contenders!

1. Spiderman (He gets his symbiote suit for one round)

2. Wolverine (He just has to be knocked out since his healing factor is OP)

3. Batman (Standard Gear gets 1 day rest between matches)

4. Aang (No Firebending)

5. Captain America (Shield and one hand gun with 5 bullets per mag. Add one more mag each round he wins )

Round 1.

2 Gorrila's

Round 2

5 Lions

Round 3

5 Great White sharks in the sea

Round 4

10 Gorillas 10 Lions

Round 5

10 Spinosaurus's

#2 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the lions. Like the thread.

Spidey Clears

Logan stops at 3

Batman stops at 3 because of standard equipment and rest time

Aang stops at 4

Cap stops at 3.

#4 Posted by Megabeast1 (197 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see any of them clearing it.. I see them all stopping at 3, except Aang, he stops at 4!!!!

#5 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Megabeast1 said:

I can't see any of them clearing it.. I see them all stopping at 3, except Aang, he stops at 4!!!!

Spidey should be able to beat the Sharks with his vastly superior strength and agility. One hit and any of the animals he faces goes down.

#6 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see them passing 5. Spinosaurus based off the movie, aren't stupid like T-rex and are much more agile.

10 of them could kill either of them.

#7 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@Megabeast1 said:

I can't see any of them clearing it.. I see them all stopping at 3, except Aang, he stops at 4!!!!

Spidey should be able to beat the Sharks with his vastly superior strength and agility. One hit and any of the animals he faces goes down.

Proof Spiderman can beat a shark? I doubt if hes as fast under water as he is out of water... One bite...One bite....One bite and Spidermans toast...hes pizza meal for the sharks.

#8 Posted by ShootingNova (16156 posts) - - Show Bio

They definitely aren't passing, that's for sure.

I doubt they could even get past Round 4.

#9 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@Megabeast1 said:

I can't see any of them clearing it.. I see them all stopping at 3, except Aang, he stops at 4!!!!

Spidey should be able to beat the Sharks with his vastly superior strength and agility. One hit and any of the animals he faces goes down.

Proof Spiderman can beat a shark? I doubt if hes as fast under water as he is out of water... One bite...One bite....One bite and Spidermans toast...hes pizza meal for the sharks.

It is true that one bite and Spidermans toast. But your forgetting about Spiderman's agility which is the best in the comics alongside his precognitive spider sense. With one flick of a finger the sharks are hurt and one half assed punch from him would leave them ko'd.

@XImpossibruX said:

I can't see them passing 5. Spinosaurus based off the movie, aren't stupid like T-rex and are much more agile.

10 of them could kill either of them.

Along with Spiderman's webbing and symbiote suit? Spiderman has knocked out a Trex in one hit before. I know their bigger and stronger than T'Rex's but they shouldn't be a challenge to Spidey who's way more agile and way stronger.

#10 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8607 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

WTF

#11 Edited by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course they would all clear dont be rediculous.. What kind of hero cant even beat the animal kingdom?

They are Super Heros for a reason....

#12 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: Except Batman doesn't have a lightsaber here lol. Him vs 10 great white sharks in the water............ won't be a good day for him.

#13 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

They all clear.

Come on, now..... tell me I'm wrong.....

#14 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@Megabeast1 said:

I can't see any of them clearing it.. I see them all stopping at 3, except Aang, he stops at 4!!!!

Spidey should be able to beat the Sharks with his vastly superior strength and agility. One hit and any of the animals he faces goes down.

Proof Spiderman can beat a shark? I doubt if hes as fast under water as he is out of water... One bite...One bite....One bite and Spidermans toast...hes pizza meal for the sharks.

It is true that one bite and Spidermans toast. But your forgetting about Spiderman's agility which is the best in the comics alongside his precognitive spider sense. With one flick of a finger the sharks are hurt and one half assed punch from him would leave them ko'd.

@XImpossibruX said:

I can't see them passing 5. Spinosaurus based off the movie, aren't stupid like T-rex and are much more agile.

10 of them could kill either of them.

Along with Spiderman's webbing and symbiote suit? Spiderman has knocked out a Trex in one hit before. I know their bigger and stronger than T'Rex's but they shouldn't be a challenge to Spidey who's way more agile and way stronger.

I'm sorry, but Spider-Man is not going to be punching out any sharks in one hit. He's also not agile in the water AT ALL. You're overestimating Spider-Man's strength level (very low for a hero).

#15 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

I can't see them passing 5. Spinosaurus based off the movie, aren't stupid like T-rex and are much more agile.

10 of them could kill either of them.

Along with Spiderman's webbing and symbiote suit? Spiderman has knocked out a Trex in one hit before. I know their bigger and stronger than T'Rex's but they shouldn't be a challenge to Spidey who's way more agile and way stronger.

I'm sorry, but Spider-Man is not going to be punching out any sharks in one hit. He's also not agile in the water AT ALL. You're overestimating Spider-Man's strength level (very low for a hero).

Regular humans have fended off sharks by punching them in the face underwater before. Considering Spiderman is hundreds of times stronger than regular humans, yes he can. The water will slow him down, but he will still be able to punch with incredible force.

Why is Spiderman's strength low for a hero? He can lift 10 tons.

#16 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: I would reply but Chaos has said all that has needed to be said. Except that his consistent feats probably put him over ten tons. Aka lifting a bus, tank, supporting the daily bugle, slinging cars with one arm etc.

#17 Edited by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@greenteaforme said:

@XImpossibruX said:

I can't see them passing 5. Spinosaurus based off the movie, aren't stupid like T-rex and are much more agile.

10 of them could kill either of them.

Along with Spiderman's webbing and symbiote suit? Spiderman has knocked out a Trex in one hit before. I know their bigger and stronger than T'Rex's but they shouldn't be a challenge to Spidey who's way more agile and way stronger.

I'm sorry, but Spider-Man is not going to be punching out any sharks in one hit. He's also not agile in the water AT ALL. You're overestimating Spider-Man's strength level (very low for a hero).

Regular humans have fended off sharks by punching them in the face underwater before. Considering Spiderman is hundreds of times stronger than regular humans, yes he can. The water will slow him down, but he will still be able to punch with incredible force.

Why is Spiderman's strength low for a hero? He can lift 10 tons.

Ten tons is low. It's almost negligible in relative terms.

There was actually a Mythbusters episode on shark punching - a normal human is not able to punch hard enough to hurt, stun or otherwise harm a shark with a punch to the "face".

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/hawaii-man-punches-shark-in-face-im-not-gonna-die-today/

Things like this are not from "fending off" the shark, but more like a small shark thought it had an easy meal with an injured animal, and realized that it was fighting back.

These are great whites in a comic book environment - they won't be giving up because he's fighting back. There are also many of them. He's getting eaten. Sorry.

#18 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang just earthbends and waterbends his way through, The rest stop at three i would think.

#19 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man and Logan should clears

It took serious punches from 100+ tonners to actually knock Logan out, and human-strength martial artists needs to hit him at the right spot to achieve that, which animals can't do that intentionally.

#20 Posted by jwalser3 (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine clears this.

#21 Posted by joewell (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 3

logan 5

batman 2

aang clears

cap 5

#22 Edited by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Logan just sink and drown in the shark round lol?

I see Wolverine(if he doesn't sink in round 3 lol) Spider-man and Aang clearing for obvious reasons some of the others could potentially stop at round 3.

#23 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man clears

Wolverine clears but only if he's boneclaw version. Admantium version stops at 3

Batman stops at 3

Aang clears

Cap stops at 3

#24 Posted by jwalser3 (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

Just found this lol.

#25 Posted by joewell (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Just found this lol.

wow, just wow

#26 Posted by sync1 (2950 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@jwalser3 said:

Just found this lol.

wow, just wow

PIS. Obviously.

#27 Edited by YoungJustice (6751 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man stops at 3

Wolverine stops at 3

Cap stops at 3

Batman stops at 3

Aang stops at 4

#28 Posted by jwalser3 (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1:Why is this PIS? I am pretty sure he can swim, it's just hard for him.

#29 Posted by terry2012 (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Laughing out loud.

#30 Posted by terry2012 (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: This.

#31 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: So your saying Wolverine is going to take out 5 great white sharks in the water when he has trouble swimming. Then he's only going to get 30 minutes of rest and fight 10 gorilla's and 15 lions? I think not.

How the hell is Logan then going to take on 10 Spinosaurus's the biggest strongest carnivores in History.

#32 Posted by jwalser3 (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence:Well the lions and bears(oh my!) I think he could possibly handle. I remember seeing him break a lions back. The shark, I think he could handle as well. But you are right about the Spinosaurus I think 10 is a little over kill. Maybe if it was 1, 2 tops.

#33 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

Spider-Man and Logan should clears

It took serious punches from 100+ tonners to actually knock Logan out, and human-strength martial artists needs to hit him at the right spot to achieve that, which animals can't do that intentionally.

#34 Posted by DedrabbiT (535 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine weighs like 500 pounds AT LEAST. He sinks to the bottom of the ocean in round 3. He can't swim at all.

#35 Posted by The Stegman (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Aang clears it, the rest...not so much.

Online
#36 Posted by Kingshark (172 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what a Great White Shark's bite can do to a Seal:

That's pretty ruthless, isn't it? None except Wolverine could survive that.

#37 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Just found this lol.

nice

#38 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Morals off Aang clears it, the rest...not so much.

Aang is morals on and once spidey gets passed the sharks he clears

@Kingshark: Except a punch from Spiderman will kill a Shark.

Spiderman has his webbing he could definitely clear this. Only problem for him is round 3

#39 Posted by jwalser3 (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

He has taken on dinosaurs as well.

#40 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: One Dinosaur. Which wasn't a Stinosaurus nor a T-Rex took nearly a half an hour to fall for him. 10 Stinosaurus's would wreck him >.<.

#41 Posted by jwalser3 (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence:Looked like a T-Rex too me. But I was just showing that he can take down a dinosaur. But really, 10 Spinosaurus is a bit much.

#42 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: The head shape and size is a bit different and T-Rex's don't have that little horn sticking out at their heads. But yep. Looks more like an allosaurus.

#43 Posted by jwalser3 (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence:Yea sorry I'm not as great of an Paleontologists as you are.

#44 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@SpideyPresence:Yea sorry I'm not as great of an Paleontologists as you are.

Lol it's cool. Neither am i, i just had a minor obsession with dinosaurs during my younger years >_>.

#45 Posted by beyonder2012 (241 posts) - - Show Bio

I think aang could clear it spiderman could as well.don't think the rest do

#46 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said before

they all clear.

#47 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Morals off Aang clears it, the rest...not so much.

This

#48 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@The Stegman said:

Morals off Aang clears it, the rest...not so much.

This

Morals are on. Aang doesn't clear. Well actually he might....... Anyways Spiderman could also do this.

#49 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@The Stegman said:

Morals off Aang clears it, the rest...not so much.

This

Morals are on. Aang doesn't clear. Well actually he might....... Anyways Spiderman could also do this.

A bloodlusted Aang sliced an animal in half once when the honeywasp tried to take Momo away after Appa was kidnapped

#50 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: No doubt a morals off Aang could clear easy.