Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Angstrom Levy

No Caption Provided

VS

Lex Luthor

No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character, morals on. (for what it means)
  • Each character gets a month of prep. During this prep time, they can receive no help or assistance from any named characters in their respective universes.
  • Equipment: Whatever they bring from their prep.
  • Fight is one on one, no bringing minions. Robotic minions/devices are acceptable, as long as they aren't being controlled by another character besides Levy and Luthor.
  • Fight takes place in New York at daybreak.
  • Win by Death or KO.
  • No permanent BFR allowed. Teleportations can be used, but the person who was teleported will return to the fight in 5 minutes. A BFR can not be used again for another 5 minutes upon return. The teleportation can last longer if both combatants travel to the teleported location though. For example:1.) Levy teleports Lex to Dino age, Lex returns in 5 minutes if he is still alive. 2.) Levy teleports Lex to Dino age AND goes with him, the fight lasts indefinitely as long as both remain in the new location.
Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: Angstrome BFRs Lex into the Dino Age or into Injustice League headquarters.

Its really that simple.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: Angstrome BFRs Lex into the Dino Age.

Its really that simple.

He has to win by Death or KO. I should probably say no permanent BFR also, because Dino age from Invincible Universe would kill him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

What has this guy done to put him on Lex's level of intelligence?

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Stompa

@cadencev2 said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: Angstrome BFRs Lex into the Dino Age or into Injustice League headquarters.

Its really that simple.

Not much more to say. LEvy with his robotic....balls managed to push Invincible through a portal if i recall correctly so they should be able to push Lex in any direction he wants. Add to this his ability to create portals to wherever he wants and Lex ends up in a toxic wasteland and is done for.

Oh and thumbs up for using Levy in a battle.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@stompa said:

@cadencev2 said:

Its really that simple.

Not much more to say. LEvy with his robotic....balls managed to push Invincible through a portal if i recall correctly so they should be able to push Lex in any direction he wants. Add to this his ability to create portals to wherever he wants and Lex ends up in a toxic wasteland and is done for.

Here is the deal. Angstrom is not smart at all. he is a Dimension hopping powerhouse with the tech of super advance civilizations at his disposal.

He has shown Robotic Balls that are strong enough to beat on Invincible and fast enough to counter him. he has shown the durability to take multiple punches from a blood lusted Invincible as well. On top of all that he has shown with prep to decimate the Invincible world by rounding up Evil Invincibles!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luther has no counter for that.

Nor any counter to being Dimension Hop around the Omniverse.

No Caption Provided

Like 616 Marvel! This was a legit Marvel Comic crossover due to Angstrome abilities.

No Caption Provided

Luther simply has shown no prep feats to counter this.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa:

Thanks!

@cadencev2@juiceboks

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Levy hasn't shown a Lex Luthor level of intelligence, but that doesn't mean he can't put up a fight here. Levy has access to a multitude of dimensions that give him access to tech that is strong enough to give Invincible a hard time. Levy also has superhuman physicals which gives him an edge along with the power to travel between and open up portals to these dimensions.

Levy is supposed to be a genius of the Invincible Universe (as Robert Kirkman has described him in the extra pages of a few trades), but he hasn't done anything that genius yet. If anything, Dinosaurus was more of a genius then him so far.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levy hasn't shown a Lex Luthor level of intelligence, but that doesn't mean he can't put up a fight here. Levy has access to a multitude of dimensions that give him access to tech that is strong enough to give Invincible a hard time. Levy also has superhuman physicals which gives him an edge along with the power to travel between and open up portals to these dimensions.

Levy is supposed to be a genius of the Invincible Universe (as Robert Kirkman has described him in the extra pages of a few trades), but he hasn't done anything that genius yet. If anything, Dinosaurus was more of a genius then him so far.

The Mauler Twins are more Genius, they had to help Angstrome get his power through their science lol.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: True. The Mauler Twins are awesome villains by the way. I love that there has been around 50 versions of them killed so far but they still show up every couple of months. lol.

Kirkman has been hinting at another Angstrom Levy arc. Maybe he will finally do something smart lol.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Lex gets no respect.

He has shown Robotic Balls that are strong enough to beat on Invincible and fast enough to counter him. he has shown the durability to take multiple punches from a blood lusted Invincible as well.

Lex has been able to hijack Brainiacs tech so against a character who only uses tech rather than makes it he would have no hope in preventing him from doing the same.

Lex's best armour has shielded him from Larfleeze

No Caption Provided

Nor any counter to being Dimension Hop around the Omniverse.

That is just silly considering he was able to make a transdimensional portal in salvage run using scraps.

with prep to decimate the Invincible world by rounding up Evil Invincibles!

This is outside help so how is it relevant and even then individual members of the Injustice Gang who Lex is the leader of can threaten the world not forgetting that Lex can make people such as Blockbuster with superior stats to invincible or just give random people powers.

At the moment I see no reason why this guy won't be taken down by weapons that can wound/kill Kryptonians and for defense Lex has been projecting holograms of himself.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

Lex

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: OP says Levy can't bring minions

All BALLS! That just sucks big giant Robotic BALLS!

Lex has been able to hijack Brainiacs tech so against a character who only uses tech rather than makes it he would have no hope in preventing him from doing the same.

Lex's best armour has shielded him from Larfleeze

Luther also had extensive tech from Braniac to study and counter. He only has knowledge of levy here, not the various future tech he has at his beck and call. Just because I can hack say hack a USA government mainframe that I had much time to study, does not mean I can do the same for the Chinese government mainframe on a whim.

The Robotic Balls still hit as hard as Invincible and there is hundreds of them.

That is just silly considering he was able to make a transdimensional portal in salvage run using scraps.

BFR is still BFR. It would take Luther time to make a Dimension device, and he has shown NO FEATS to say he can Multiverse hop or Omniverse hop like Angstrome has.

Local Dimensions of a Universe < Multiverse < Omniverse

This is outside help so how is it relevant and even then individual members of the Injustice Gang who Lex is the leader of can threaten the world not forgetting that Lex can make people such as Blockbuster with superior stats to invincible or just give random people powers.

I see that now. Which leaves Angstrome with his only choice to simply BFR Luther with incredible ease.

Luther require alot of time and prep (years even) to accomplish what your saying. Angstrome in a few weeks mobilized a army of Invincible, and he is not limited to them either.

At the moment I see no reason why this guy won't be taken down by weapons that can wound/kill Kryptonians and for defense Lex has been projecting holograms of himself.

I see no reason for Luther to win when he cannot ever hope to match Superman (or any hero) without kryptonite added with months of prep.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By ComicStooge

Any reason Lex can't use multiple Doomsday cloned, Bizzaro and Superboy to stomp Levy? If Levy can use his Robo-Balls, can Lex use his clones or are they minions?

Anyway, I'll say Lex.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2: Luther also had extensive tech from Braniac to study and counter. He only has knowledge of levy here, not the various future tech he has at his beck and call. Just because I can hack say hack a USA government mainframe that I had much time to study, does not mean I can do the same for the Chinese government mainframe on a whim.

Brainiac and new god tech, installations that Cyborg couldn't access despite forcing the most powerful organizations to use filing cabinets instead of computers. At that level of comprehension this guys tech will seem like lego in comparison.

The Robotic Balls still hit as hard as Invincible and there is hundreds of them.

Invincible who is far weaker than Supes and there's noting stopping Lex from bringing a multitude of robots that can one-shot this guy.

BFR is still BFR. It would take Luther time to make a Dimension device, and he has shown NO FEATS to say he can Multiverse hop or Omniverse hop like Angstrome has.Local Dimensions of a Universe < Multiverse < Omniverse

Utilizes Apokiliptian tech, boom tube = anywhere

but this point is irrelevant I have yet to see why this guy will survive an opening attack.

I see that now. Which leaves Angstrome with his only choice to simply BFR Luther with incredible ease

If that is his only option I can point out multiple ways Luthor can kill him.

• anti-matter gun
  • Black hole laser
  • rockets with a gas that was killing Superman by attacking his cells
  • device that directly attacks the brain
  • gives himself temp superpowers
  • shoots him in the head

and as I've mentioned he can now control his suits via a device in his head that makes it look like he is in it.

Luther require alot of time and prep (years even) to accomplish what your saying. Angstrome in a few weeks mobilized a army of Invincible, and he is not limited to them either.

That is rubbish, because the comics are set within small time frames most of his plans take place over days, weeks at most. Even events only last weeks

I see no reason for Luther to win when he cannot ever hope to match Superman (or any hero) without kryptonite added with months of prep.

and this is the main reason Luthor gets no respect. He has beaten Superman on multiple occasions, he simply hasn't killed him, he beat him recently using mechs that fired rockets filled with gas that was not only killing him but making a clone. Supes was saved with outside help.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wait, is this Pre-reboot Lex or Post-reboot?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@dextersinister: You still have no counter to angstrome Dimension abilities. None.

Everything you listed.

If that is his only option I can point out multiple ways Luthor can kill him.

• anti-matter gun
  • Black hole laser
  • rockets with a gas that was killing Superman by attacking his cells
  • device that directly attacks the brain
  • gives himself temp superpowers
  • shoots him in the head

Means knowing or even seeing Angstrome. He has attacked, as well BFR people from other Dimensions much like Mirror Master.

You have no legit counter here :)

Utilizes Apokiliptian tech, boom tube = anywhere

Prove it. Again a empty claim. I showed you Levy from Image Comics banishing Invincible in a Marvel Team up comic.

You have nothing here either.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2: So it's a case of you not taking my word for it then let me ask you this, I never questioned your scans but are you telling me this guy can simply teleport someone he has never met to anywhere else without even being near him, if that's the case how is Invincible a threat to him?

You only showed me him teleporting someone he is fully aware of to a random location and from that your extrapolating that he can teleport a stranger he has never met anywhere he wants.

Teleporter that send a planet destroying rocket across the universe, multi dimensional portal out of scraps from a planet that parademons used to train. Look up any decent wiki on his warsuit, there was an exchange of technologies between Apokilips when Luthor allied himself with Darkseid.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@dextersinister:

So it's a case of you not taking my word for it then let me ask you this, I never questioned your scans but are you telling me this guy can simply teleport someone he has never met to anywhere else without even being near him, if that's the case how is Invincible a threat to him?

Same reason why Owen Mercer gave Flash Problems. Same reason why Black Adam gives Superman problems. Same reason why Batman can fight Justice League threats. PIS.

Also FTR, Angstrome first fight with Invincible was Angrstrome literally playing Invincible. he kept BFRing him to places to rough it out, and then return him to see how weak he became. He lost due to not trying really, making it personnel.

Second fight, Angstrome flat out BEATEN Invincible.

Third fight, Angstrome BEATEN Invincible.

So lets try not to play the Angstrome losing to Invincible when he beaten Invincible two out of three, and the whole Invincible world of Super Heroes once.

You only showed me him teleporting someone he is fully aware of to a random location and from that your extrapolating that he can teleport a stranger he has never met anywhere he wants.

He sure can. He Teleports Invincible across dimension and back while being located the whole time in his Mark's house. He never has to see where you are simply because his Robots scattered through out the universes act like surveillance tools and he can peak into other Universes.

Teleporter that send a planet destroying rocket across the universe, multi dimensional portal out of scraps from a planet that parademons used to train. Look up any decent wiki on his warsuit, there was an exchange of technologies between Apokilips when Luthor allied himself with Darkseid.

Wiki.... look up a fan bias and often wrong BS wiki..... yet Superman or the Justice league is never Boom Tubed away with such ease unlike Angstrome does with his enemies. must not be as easy as your making it to be. Also I recall those Boom Tubes need a location, a known location to be used. Also i never seen Boom Tube traverse universes. Ever.

So to conclude, is Luther Smarter than Angstrome? Yes. Is he more powerful with tech and building stuff? Yes. Does any of Luther's feats have a way around Angstrome's powers and in character use of powers? Nope.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

From what I recall, Levy doesn't teleport someone upon stare or physical contact, he must open up a portal in order to do so. Most times, he would create them midair, so Invincible, in a blind rage, would fly straight into it. I don't see Lex falling for it. Even without any knowledge of his opponent, he could finish the fight rather quickly with tech built within the month of preparation. His armours and guns could potentially take care of anything awaiting for him in any dimension. I assume Levy wouldn't have prepared a dimension full of evil Invincibles waiting to attack anyone who falls through a portal, as that would probably count as having "outside help" or "minions".

Besides, Luthor is no sadistic lunatic like the Joker. Upon realizing how dangerous his opponent may be, he would end the fight as quickly as possible.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@tomlikesfries said:

From what I recall, Levy doesn't teleport someone upon stare or physical contact, he must open up a portal in order to do so. Most times, he would create them midair, so Invincible, in a blind rage, would fly straight into it. I don't see Lex falling for it. Even without any knowledge of his opponent, he could finish the fight rather quickly with tech built within the month of preparation. His armours and guns could potentially take care of anything awaiting for him in any dimension. I assume Levy wouldn't have prepared a dimension full of evil Invincibles waiting to attack anyone who falls through a portal, as that would probably count as having "outside help" or "minions".

Besides, Luthor is no sadistic lunatic like the Joker. Upon realizing how dangerous his opponent may be, he would end the fight as quickly as possible.

Levy portals are much like Midnighter, and his Invincible level strength/speed Robot Balls are more than enough to force Luther where he needs to be.

Show me Luther reacting to Hypersonic attacks. I never seen him do it, he fights a slow Superman for story sake, but never shown any counter to Speed Blitzing.

No Caption Provided

Heck, he blitzed 7 Invincible's at once.

He is also more than durable to tanks Invincible's blood lusted hits. Something more impressive than Luther with a holding back Superman.

Also what counter do you have of Levy attacking from another universe without ever being there for Luther?

No Caption Provided

Like he did here attacking Invincible's planet and opening portals for the Evil Ones?

No Caption Provided

here Angrstrome with no tech or surveillance equipment kept Universe hopping Invincible around from his own house! read the top panel, he can just open portals and send Invincible where he wants and know where he is to open another without tech.

Luther cannot fight this guy, at all. Its like fighting Mirror Master. Only Angstrome is actually better.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2:

ame reason why Owen Mercer gave Flash Problems. Same reason why Black Adam gives Superman problems. Same reason why Batman can fight Justice League threats. PIS.

That's not really an answer, how does Ijnvincible get around this ability

Also FTR, Angstrome first fight with Invincible was Angrstrome literally playing Invincible. he kept BFRing him to places to rough it out, and then return him to see how weak he became. He lost due to not trying really, making it personnel.

From what someone else is stating it appears that it's a portals you must move through you cannot simply scoop people up.

Second fight, Angstrome flat out BEATEN Invincible.

Third fight, Angstrome BEATEN Invincible.

So lets try not to play the Angstrome losing to Invincible when he beaten Invincible two out of three, and the whole Invincible world of Super Heroes once.

How is this relevant to the discussion. Invincibles stats are way below Supermans, if Invincible had a gun that could one shot Armstrong and was willing to use it would that have made a difference?

He sure can. He Teleports Invincible across dimension and back while being located the whole time in his Mark's house. He never has to see where you are simply because his Robots scattered through out the universes act like surveillance tools and he can peak into other Universes.

So he is reliant on visualization through these robots.

Wiki.... look up a fan bias and often wrong BS wiki..... yet Superman or the Justice league is never Boom Tubed away with such ease unlike Angstrome does with his enemies. must not be as easy as your making it to be. Also I recall those Boom Tubes need a location, a known location to be used. Also i never seen Boom Tube traverse universes. Ever.

The 4th world is located outside normal time and space, it's the hardest part of the DC to access as only boom tubes can get you there, anytime a new god leaves they are travelling to a different universe, it's also just silly to deny wikis for something as simple as a statement from a storyline.

When did I ever claim that they use boom tubes for anything other than transport?

So to conclude, is Luther Smarter than Angstrome? Yes. Is he more powerful with tech and building stuff? Yes. Does any of Luther's feats have a way around Angstrome's powers and in character use of powers? Nope.

You really should stop listing facts when you have shown you know so little about the character.

Someone said that he needs to be forced into portals. Why didn't you say that originally? The idea that these robots could force him through a portal doesn't work when Lexs best suit allows him to slug it out with Krypytonians, that he doesn't have vastly superior robots himself and that Armstrong won't attack a decoy.

No Caption Provided

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Givemefreedom

Lex Luthor

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

That's not really an answer, how does Ijnvincible get around this ability

Invincible does not get around the ability. He been beaten twice by it and Angstrome left the third battle willingly.

From what someone else is stating it appears that it's a portals you must move through you cannot simply scoop people up.

He can open them anywhere, whether right next to Luther for something to grab him, for Luther to fly/walk through, or to be pushed through. He does not have to be pushed only.

Which is fine considering Angstrome has all the little Invincible level robot balls to work with or the fact Luther can fly/walk through one with ease.

How is this relevant to the discussion. Invincibles stats are way below Supermans, if Invincible had a gun that could one shot Armstrong and was willing to use it would that have made a difference?

Considering invincible is way above Luther Suits in stats, it is relevant. Considering you brought up invincible beating this guy which he only done once is relevant. i was correcting what you brought up.

So he is reliant on visualization through these robots.

No.

I just showed the feats where he was opening and tracking somehow Invincible without robots in other Universes. Maybe he can feel his targets out or something, whatever the reason, he can track a target by feats without anything from another Universe.

The 4th world is located outside normal time and space, it's the hardest part of the DC to access as only boom tubes can get you there, anytime a new god leaves they are travelling to a different universe, it's also just silly to deny wikis for something as simple as a statement from a storyline.

When did I ever claim that they use boom tubes for anything other than transport?

Thing is the boom tube is not in character at all it seems and to rely on that argument seems weak as well. He never uses it for anything nor have i seen Boom Tubes used to transport to other universes. Justice League has Boom Tube tech IRC, and they still need to make SPECIFIC universe hopping portals to reach other Universes.

So it seems like a another example of the blatant wrong wikis.

You really should stop listing facts when you have shown you know so little about the character.

I know enough that you cannot put up a scan or example to argue me otherwise.

Someone said that he needs to be forced into portals. Why didn't you say that originally? The idea that these robots could force him through a portal doesn't work when Lexs best suit allows him to slug it out with Krypytonians, that he doesn't have vastly superior robots himself and that Armstrong won't attack a decoy.

Why should I say that? He does not need to be forced at all. He can open a portal and Luther is fully capable of going through it himself. Luthers best suit allow him to slug it out with a holding back Superman which then becomes ABC Logic. Black Adam by feats is nowhere near Superman stats, yet they "Slug it out" all the time.

I more than willing to bet that those Invincible level Robot Balls are more powerful than Luther's suit. They took on blood lusted Invincibles as a solid feat rather than holding back Superman.

Anyway, Levy wins this pretty much with ease.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

@cadencev2: Hell, I really underrated Angstrom. I've read all issues of Invincible so far, but I completely ignored his Robot Balls, which can play a huge part in here.

However, with the month of preparation, Luthor could create a Warsuit durable enough to withstand the robot balls' attacks. His suit is built with technology from Krypton and Apokolips, able to sustain punches from the Man of Steel himself. Not to mention that Lex's intellect is vastly superior to any of those enraged Invincibles. He would recognize the danger that the spheres might pose, also aiming at destroying them. Unfortunately, from all Superman comics I've read, I don't think I've ever seen any notable reaction speed feats from Luthor. He's known as one of Kal's greatest enemies because of his intellect and plotting, but he could definitely use that to his advantage like I've said. He's created Warsuits that have the ability of using Boom Tubes, through the Apokoliptian tech, meaning that he would be able to escape from any dimension he's sent to.

Not to mention that his suit puts him on par with Kryptionians strength and durability wise. I realize that using strength wouldn't exactly be the most reliable way to take on Angstrom, but, like I said, his durability might let him withstand any attacks from the balls. Besides, the suit isn't the only creation he would take into battle. Within the month of prep, he would have enough time to create many other dangerous weapons and upgrades to armour, assuming he knows he's heading into battle.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Considering invincible is way above Luther Suits in stats, it is relevant. Considering you brought up invincible beating this guy which he only done once is relevant. i was correcting what you brought up.

No he isn't, this has been proven otherwise, Invincible does not have the strength of a high tier characters, when did I say Invincible ever beat this guy, I was wondering how Invincible doesn't stay stuck in alternate universes.

He can open them anywhere, whether right next to Luther for something to grab him, for Luther to fly/walk through, or to be pushed through. He does not have to be pushed only.

Which is fine considering Angstrome has all the little Invincible level robot balls to work with or the fact Luther can fly/walk through one with ease.

This has been addressed multiple times, better stats, better robots, decoys, hackable other methods of attacking.

Here you go

yet Superman or the Justice league is never Boom Tubed away with such ease unlike Angstrome does with his enemies.

Unrelated but a boom tube can suck people in without needing to be pushed so it is just better, here Sinestro under orders from Luthor Sinestro uses it to drop Hal in an empty universe and he is later saved by the near omniscient Phantom Stranger.

No Caption Provided

Why should I say that? He does not need to be forced at all. He can open a portal and Luther is fully capable of going through it himself. Luthers best suit allow him to slug it out with a holding back Superman which then becomes ABC Logic. Black Adam by feats is nowhere near Superman stats, yet they "Slug it out" all the time.

He's not a lemming and when given a chance Luthor uses decoys against opponents who aren't Superman, Superman is Luthors weakness.

What rubbish, by who he fights Black Adam is clearly around Supes level, do you need a writer to have a character lift a big heavy object to know they are strong. Supes doesn't hold back against Black Adam.

I more than willing to bet that those Invincible level Robot Balls are more powerful than Luther's suit. They took on blood lusted Invincibles as a solid feat rather than holding back Superman.

They pushed Invincible. Did they beat him? and show me a feat that puts invincible at Larfleeze strength.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

No he isn't, this has been proven otherwise, Invincible does not have the strength of a high tier characters, when did I say Invincible ever beat this guy, I was wondering how Invincible doesn't stay stuck in alternate universes.

This is flat out laughable. Invincible is more on par with Hulks feats in strength and durability. Invincible has FTL speeds as well. He is extremely high tier.

This has been addressed multiple times, better stats, better robots, decoys, hackable other methods of attacking.

All that does not mean a thing when he can open a prtal from anywhere at any time without being there or having to physically see Luther.

Here you go

Here I go what?

Unrelated but a boom tube can suck people in without needing to be pushed so it is just better, here Sinestro under orders from Luthor Sinestro uses it to drop Hal in an empty universe and he is later saved by the near omniscient Phantom Stranger.

So what? Angstrome unlike Hal can easily portal away. also Luther needs to know where Angrstome is to boom tube him, this is a fact. Angstrome never has to leave his universe, or even omniverse, he is hiding in.

He's not a lemming and when given a chance Luthor uses decoys against opponents who aren't Superman, Superman is Luthors weakness.

What rubbish, by who he fights Black Adam is clearly around Supes level, do you need a writer to have a character lift a big heavy object to know they are strong. Supes doesn't hold back against Black Adam.

So what your saying is...

Superman busts moons, pulls planets, survives novas, and FTL speed. + Lex suit has fought superman who was holding back. = Lex suits busts moons, pulls planets, survives novas, and FTL speed.

This is your porr ABC logic right there. Lex Suit by feats is nowhere near superman. this is why on Comicvine we use feats as proof, becuase comics are ridden with PIS/WIS/CIS all the time. This is where your argument fails in addressing.

They pushed Invincible. Did they beat him? and show me a feat that puts invincible at Larfleeze strength.

Show me this scan of Lafreeze trying to puch Luther and then we will talk.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2: So what? Angstrome unlike Hal can easily portal away. also Luther needs to know where Angrstome is to boom tube him, this is a fact. Angstrome never has to leave his universe, or even omniverse, he is hiding in.

For the last time I never said he would use the boom tube on his opponent, only that he can use it to negate being teleported away as he has one built into his suit.

You keep going on about abc logic but you have seen his best suit take hits from Larfleeze, Brainiac and Supergirl and the best feats you have are pushing Invincible through a portal when you have Doc Ock knocking him back. Now don't go on about durability, I am merely pointing out how easy it seems to knock him back.

Here' your feats some of which have already been posted

Superman busts moons, pulls planets, survives novas, and FTL speed. + Lex suit has fought superman who was holding back. = Lex suits busts moons, pulls planets, survives novas, and FTL speed.

Your twisting the argument and putting words in my mouth, busting a moon no, lifting tousands of tons yes considering he can easily stop a shuttle falling from orbit.

Your saying that he must be ftl to fight Superman but I see you don't apply the same logic to armstrong vs Invincible, I guess Doc Ocks tentacles are faster than invincible as well.

• Boomtube in his suit as exhibited in the Superman/Batman run negates bfr
  • superior robotics
  • hacking ability as exhibited against Alexander Luthor

You said yourself that he would be forced to bfr but as that doesn't work so he can't win.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@dextersinister: It seems we will agree to disagree. the only thing I really feel the need to add is base on feats, Luther cannot Boom Tube from say Marvel Universe, or from Image Universe. Something Angstrome per canon has shown capable of doing with his portal powers. he transcends Omniverse. Luther is only localize to Dimensions and what not from his own Universe. he cannot return from where Angstrome chooses to send him.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2: 2 problems with that train of though, addressing the issues of decoys and proving that he can actually send him somewhere that he cannot return, if you where aware not once have I tried to use the returns in 5 minutes clause within the op.

You seem to be placing a great deal of importance on the Distance Levy can send him when it simply because of a spin off, where does it say it's a different omniverse or if that somehow matters?

To put a boomtube into perspective the only mortal person to arrive on the 4th world normally without one has been Libra, from there the new gods can go pretty much anywhere.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: 2 problems with that train of though, addressing the issues of decoys and proving that he can actually send him somewhere that he cannot return, if you where aware not once have I tried to use the returns in 5 minutes clause within the op.

You seem to be placing a great deal of importance on the Distance Levy can send him when it simply because of a spin off, where does it say it's a different omniverse or if that somehow matters?

To put a boomtube into perspective the only mortal person to arrive on the 4th world normally without one has been Libra, from there the new gods can go pretty much anywhere.

People who have shown to travel Dimensions in 616 universe fail to hop universes. People who can Hop Universes fail to hop Omniverses. In most comics with Universe/Dimension hopping requires massive knowledge of said place you want to go and how to get there.

Unless Luther has a Omniverse hopping feat, he simply cannot do it. To assume he can is simply bias wishful thinking and not debatable.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2: So it's based purely on a crossover, give me an example of a marvel dimension hoper failing because of the scenario you described.

616 is the name of one universe in the marvel setting.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: So it's based purely on a crossover, give me an example of a dimension hoper failing.

616 is the name of one universe in the marvel setting.

Crossover that was Canon to Invincible.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Never said it was canon, just that your overstating the ability used.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Never said it was canon, just that your overstating the ability used.

Im not sure how I am overestimating anything here.

Can Angrstrome BFR across Omniverses through a proven feat? Yes.

Can Luther travel back from say Image or Marvel universes by feats? No, Luther never shown Multiverse nor Omniverse hopping abilities.

Its that simple. Proof and facts are in Angstromes favor here.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2: Ah right, so all this time you have been debating using an overstated feat based on a crossover.

Omniverse equals everything, there can only be one, in crossovers they exist within the same omniverse otherwise it would be called a multiverse.

Before you reply just confirm is this idea that he can send him to somewhere he cannot return from based entirely on the crossover?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Ah right, so all this time you have been debating using an overstated feat based on a crossover.

Omniverse equals everything, there can only be one, in crossovers they exist within the same omniverse otherwise it would be called a multiverse.

Before you reply just confirm is this idea that he can send him to somewhere he cannot return from based entirely on the crossover?

Im pretty sure Omniverse depends on various fiction.

Example, Omega spawn tore up the Image Omniverse, never affected anything but Image, yet stated as the Omniverse. Same for Marvel TOAA and presence stated as the Omniverse top gods of their companies. Stephen King's Dark tower is the center of the Omniverse, but this applies only to Stephen King's Omniverse fictional work.

So your clearly wrong on the definition of Omniverse as various fictional works have laid claim to the Omniverse of their respective fictional work.

As for the one feat of teleporting to another Comic Company comic book, yes, this one feat tops any feat Luther has with Teleporting.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2: Nope is doesn't, omniverse is everything, there cannot be 2 omniverses the same way there cannot be 2 omnipotent characters, if settings collide then you assume that the Presence and the TOAA are the same person and that characters exist within the same omniverse.

definition of omni is all things.

In Stephin Kings or another fictional work setting then Marvel is either part of that ONE omniverse or most likely simply doesn't exist.

You have simply been exaggerating his abilities based on a crossover, as far as the writer was concerned Spiderman merely existed in another dimension.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

Nope is doesn't, omniverse is everything, there cannot be 2 omniverses the same way there cannot be 2 omnipotent characters, if settings collide then you assume that the Presence and the TOAA are the same person and that characters exist within the same omniverse.

This is your opinion, most on this site believe like I do Omnipotent OAA or Presence are never to be considered the same being. They are not even the same Companies or TM/IP rights.

definition of omni is all things.

Dont care, that facts remain many Fictional works have laid claim to Omniverse or Omnipotence while having nothing do do with other fictional works.

You have no case here.

In Stephin Kings or another fictional work setting then Marvel is either part of that ONE omniverse or most likely simply doesn't exist.

Stated as the center of the Omniverse in the novels. To rule the Dark Tower is to be Omnipotent as well.

Your opinion < Facts.

You have simply been exaggerating his abilities based on a crossover, as far as the writer was concerned Spiderman merely existed in another dimension.

You simply have brought nothing, but your personnel opinions to counter my statements, scans, and proof of feats.

In the end we will agree to clearly disagree.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dextersinister

@cadencev2: But they are either the same same person or they cannot be omnipotent, there cannot be 2 omnipotent characters, there cannot e 2 omniverses. This isn't opinion, this is fact.

As it stands this has been nothing but en exaggeration and show me someone having trouble accessing another omniverse, can you do that?

Yes many works do say omni but in those works other settings do not exist.

Your claim is just silly.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex blows up the planet and goes to live with Darkseid