angels vs gods

This topic is locked from further discussion.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By renamed040924

I'm just face plaining so hard. Anyone who's contributed a serious answer to this thread should feel bad.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Sufferthorn

@justleader:

.....Wait....you are taking THE most prophetic, metaphorical and rhetorical books in the Bible ENTIRELY literally?

The Leviathan is indeed Satan as a previous poster said, and Psalms only talks about it in poem as an example to his power. Which is what King David did...

O_o....you people are weird.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#203  Edited By terry2012

@niBBit: GOD is not a myth. Yes GOD is the only who can can fight a Leviathan.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By justleader

@terry2012 said:

@justleader: I know all about concepts and they are not true. Since you giving on your Faith in GOD then ask me this, who wrote the book about Zeus?

What in the hell are you talking about?

by feats God is nothing to Zeus, this is a fact, but why do i have a feeling that you are ignoring questions like show me proof that God is all beings and all things? or why God fought the leviathan? or why did someone dare to oppose him? or why did he need 7 days to create the world?

but dont worry you keep telling yourself that God is more powerful than Zeus because he is real (or whatever stupid argument you have in your head)

the concept of brahman is PROVEN to be more than God so dont talk about something you dont know alright? in fact brahma(an aspect of brahman) is far far far more superior than God. As is Orphic Zeus yeah it's a FACT and i just proved it to you but the problem is that you cant prove me wrong. So let's just skip the crap about you telling me that God is above everyone alright? since this is fanboyism talking not logic.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Sufferthorn

SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD.. I BEG OF YOU.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By justleader

@Sufferthorn said:

@justleader:

.....Wait....you are taking THE most prophetic, metaphorical and rhetorical books in the Bible ENTIRELY literally?

The Leviathan is indeed Satan as a previous poster said, and Psalms only talks about it in poem as an example to his power. Which is what King David did...

O_o....you people are weird.

even if he didnt he is still far below Zeus and i just gave the reasons why, you cant argue with that.

Now i know that it's hard to see a concept above God, but if you see what i posted you will realize the truth

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Sufferthorn

@justleader:

No it won't....it'll make me realize you're arguing religion on a comic book forum.

There are Religious forums for this on the internet you know. I'm sure people will be happy to debate with you forever.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By justleader

@Sufferthorn said:

@justleader:

No it won't....it'll make me realize you're arguing religion on a comic book forum.

There are Religious forums for this on the internet you know. I'm sure people will be happy to debate with you forever.

alright, then tell me one thing ONE THING that God is better than Zeus.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Sufferthorn

@nickzambuto said:

I'm just face plaining so hard. Anyone who's contributed a serious answer to this thread should feel bad.

This is me in this thread...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Sufferthorn

@justleader:

Well....

Zeus was born from the Titans, which means he had a beginning.

God is the beginning and the end, and is eternal. He also lives outside of time, since he created time, which is outside of our comprehension.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By justleader

@Sufferthorn said:

@justleader:

Well....

Zeus was born from the Titans, which means he had a beginning.

God is the beginning and the end, and is eternal. He also lives outside of time, since he created time, which is outside of our comprehension.

ok, you just proved to me that you dont know anything.

Zeus swallowed all of creation, Protogonus, and all the gods then recreated and merged with all things and being thus having no beggining

LOL, aither lives ouside creation, no in fact it encompasses all of creation, chaos encompasses aither, nyx encompasses chaos, and phanes(ot protogonus) encompasses these three, so that's what four beyond creation? and Zeus swallowed all of them so he is beyond beyond beyond beyond creation

Zeus is the air, zeus is the earth, zeus the sky, zeus is everything and something else besides. Zeus is both immanent and transcendent in one aspect, everywhere in the universe, so Zeus is both everything and something other than everything.

But the most stupendous thought of all is, that all this multiplicity is, after all, One Deity; emanating, evolving, converting and reabsorbing itself; creating and preserving, destroying and regenerating itself; the Self, by itself, knowing itself, and separating from itself, and transcending itself.

try harder.

but the thing is you wont find anything, so answer me this:

Is God everone? meaning he is satan, michael and all beings, if yes prove it

Is God everything? meaning the air, etc... if yes prove it

Did someone oppose God? well obviously you cant prove me wrong here

how much time did it take for god to create the universe? 7 days

you should also realize that in orphism there isnt just one universe there are infinite universes

http://apollonios.tripod.com/hellenic/eea5.html#top

another one: http://apollonios.tripod.com/hellenic/eea4.html

another one: http://apollonios.tripod.com/hellenic/eea6.html(What is the Basis of Your Religious Beliefs?)

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Sufferthorn

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#213  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Michael solos all the Greek Gods. He took down Lucifer himself and all his followers with nothing but a sword.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By justleader

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

Michael solos all the Greek Gods. He took down Lucifer himself and all his followers with nothing but a sword.

wow, that's one hell of a feat. That's really impressive

sorry but Zeus swallowed all of creation, protogonus(the creator God) and all the other gods and then recreated them, and merged with them becoming all things and all beings, so feats show otherwise you know.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@justleader: In the Hebrew bible, Michael was possessed by the son of God himself and was even worshiped by Joshua. If you're going to use Zeus The Swallower, then i'm going to use Jesus Michael. Michael wins with a piece of God in him.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By justleader

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@justleader: In the Hebrew bible, Michael was possessed by the son of God himself and was even worshiped by Joshua. If you're going to use Zeus The Swallower, then i'm going to use Jesus Michael. Michael wins with a piece of God in him.

LOL, Orphic Zeus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>God.

Zeus is all beings God isnt

Zeus is all things God isnt

God is male Zeus isnt

i dont want to repeat my posts just read the previous posts and you'll know what im talking about.

Im done here, i proved that Zeus>God hundreds of times in this thread i dont want to repeat the same things dozens of times so just read the thread.

But remember this isnt the Zeus you know this is Orphic Zeus

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@justleader said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

God is male Zeus isnt

i dont want to repeat my posts just read the previous posts and you'll know what im talking about.

Im done here, i proved that Zeus>God hundreds of times in this thread i dont want to repeat the same things dozens of times so just read the thread.

You can't use Orphic Zeus and expect me not to use Omnipotent God.

God is not just Christian God you know. If you can choose so can I, so I choose EVERYTHING God. Creator of Zeus's mom and dad and the universe and time itself. Omni-God destroys Orphic Zeus with a wink. I was hoping for a real debate, but noooooo.. you gotta bring Orphic Zeus into this.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By justleader

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@justleader said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

God is male Zeus isnt

You can't use Orphic Zeus and expect me not to use Omnipotent God.

God is not just Christian God you know. If you can choose so can I, so I choose EVERYTHING God. Creator of Zeus's mom and dad and the universe and time itself. Omni-God destroys Orphic Zeus with a wink. I was hoping for a real debate, but noooooo.. you gotta bring Orphic Zeus into this.

Zeus doesnt have a mom or dad, this is orphic zeus go read previous posts and you'll understand. im leaving now

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Let's also not forget Death, who is believed in some cultures to be the very first being in existence. It is said in Supernatural that Death could reap God himself, and Greek Gods die all the time so if Death can reap Zeus's father then he can certainly reap Zeus.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@justleader: Get out of here you cheater! :P

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By terry2012

@justleader: No it is not that is a lie. Man you have completely lost your faith. Hell didn't even exist until after the war in Heaven. So there was no Chaos before anything.

dont talk about something you dont know.

You do the same.

some mythology god huh? well that's exactly what im talking you being a fanboy of God, show me feats instead of talking nonsense, show me that God is everything and everyone. oh that's right there isnt any.

First of allI I'm not a fanboy of GOD I'm a believe of GOD unlike you who has lost his faith in him. So don't be judging me calling me names because I didn't call you a Zeus fanboy did I? No so respect yourself because doing that it can be done back unto you.

I'm not talking nonsense and you didn't show me feats either. Here one there was some believers of there gods and one man believe in GOD. They ask him how come he doesn't believe in more than one god. he said there is only one GOD and there god are false gods. They laugh at him like you did me and ask him to prove it like you did me. He said take sheep fur and place it on the alter, then throw a lot of bucks of waterto see who god will show up can burn the sheep fur while it still wet. And then ask them to call their call gods and he would call his. When they called their gods for hours and their gods did not show up. He called his GOD and when his GOD show up he burn the fur while it was wet and the alter down. GOD can end the universe with a word if he wants to. He can blink it out if he wants, and he can removed it with a thought if he wants. Can Zeus do this? Tell me with your own words not with somebody else that you got online. Because that means you don't know. What you have been showing me is some he say she say stuff.

god fought the leviathans, Zeus didnt fight, now of course (because of your lack of knowledge) you are going to say to me Zeus acted to defeat phanes and all gods, but guess what? it never happened, Zeus erased it, he is phanes, he is all things all beings from the beggining period

Of course Zeus didn't fight one. And no I wouldn't say because with your Lack of Knowledge you don't even know who are debating here. He is not all things period. You believe anything a religion would tell you.

let's see some facts here:

Is God all beings? no Zeus is

Is God all things? no Zeus is

Did God fight? yes Zeus didnt

Yes he can

yes he can

yes he can

You avoid my question. I ask you who wrote the book on Zeus?

(1,052 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@terry2012 said:

@justleader: The universe is not part of chaos, because chaos is hell. And no you don't know about GOD because if you think some Mythology GOD can beat him then you don't know him at all.

chaos is the universe before the creation, dont talk about something you dont know.

some mythology god huh? well that's exactly what im talking you being a fanboy of God, show me feats instead of talking nonsense, show me that God is everything and everyone. oh that's right there isnt any.

god fought the leviathans, Zeus didnt fight, now of course (because of your lack of knowledge) you are going to say to me Zeus acted to defeat phanes and all gods, but guess what? it never happened, Zeus erased it, he is phanes, he is all things all beings from the beggining period.

let's see some facts here:

Is God all beings? no Zeus is

Is God all things? no Zeus is

Did God fight? yes Zeus didnt

How much time did it take God to create everything? 7 days, zeus did it with a thought or even better nyx did it with a thought but since Zeus is all beings he is nyx

Once again you prove you don't know GOD or the Bible. He created everything in six days and rest on seventh day. You sure don't pay attention to details when you are reading the Bible. Plus he took his time when he was creating everything, he is GOD and is in no rush to do things. He could have done it with a thought if he wanted to but decide to take things slow.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By terry2012

@justleader: What are you talking you? Because by feats you never even seen Zeus do these feats. you only read them and assume he's better than GOD.

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Thank you very much

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Thank you I'm been trying to tell him this.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@terry2012 said:

@justleader: What are you talking you? Because by feats you never even seen Zeus do these feats. you only read them and assume he's better than GOD.

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Thank you very much

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Thank you I'm been trying to tell him this.

Sure thing dude.... Just try not to take this stuff too personally you know? Peace and love and all that good stuff.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By terry2012

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Me too he was the one who took it seriously calling me a fanboy.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#225  Edited By cameron83

wow,this is why i read and research the bible alone..lol,ok someone lock this dumba$$ thread...and to the genius saying that science disproves god or whatever,you just showed me that you have not even read the bible,at all....but i say don't know when this turned into god vs zeus,but i don't care,after this i might even become an atheist again,lol (nose bleed). if zeus is everything,the sun,the moon,the stars...the ingredients in this oreo i'm eating...than i'm gonna eat zeus,and i don't know what being everything has to do with anything,is it implying that i should not throw things at my tv because i am hurting zeus,screw this..just lock the thread

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By ShootingNova

@terry2012 said:

I mean it doesn't matter

Yes, it does.

Yes it is I research it myself and it said it.

So? Maybe your research went wrong or who knows what. I don't really know what happened, but I have studied (and been an addict) to mythology for many years. Even now.

No I'm not read the OP again

I was talking about the debate you were using before with the other user.

It mean he is no god and he can not do the things the people said he can do, that so what.

He isn't "God". He defeated "God" with ease, as well as all the other beings in existence and swallowed all of it, and all of creation and pre-creation.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ShootingNova

This thread has died. Miserably and horrendously. Sadly, all signs of sophisticated argument and developed debates have been lost. Oh well.

@cameron83 said:

wow,this is why i read and research the bible alone..lol,ok someone lock this dumba$$ thread...and to the genius saying that science disproves god or whatever,you just showed me that you have not even read the bible,at all....but i say don't know when this turned into god vs zeus,but i don't care,after this i might even become an atheist again,lol (nose bleed). if zeus is everything,the sun,the moon,the stars...the ingredients in this oreo i'm eating...than i'm gonna eat zeus,and i don't know what being everything has to do with anything,is it implying that i should not throw things at my tv because i am hurting zeus,screw this..just lock the thread

That's why mythology is so "stupid". The concepts and ideas in it is "ridiculous". For example, Gaia is the earth. We are standing on her right now. Oranos is the sky/heavens. What we see on top of us, the weight we bear, is him.

And in Orphism, Zeus is all of us so we are Zeus. I'm typing on Zeus right now. I'm looking at Zeus right now. Yes, Zeus is also Gaia and Oranos.

LOL, now, putting this aside, I am an Atheist. What are you going to try and do? Baptise me? I don't believe in "God" or any supernatural things. I'm not religious.

We need to stop this. This enormous religious-offensiveness is beginning to peel our skins off.