VS
VS

Hulk

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals are on
  • Win by any means besides BFR
  • Standard gear for angela
  • No banner tech for hulk (does he still have that? I'm behind on my hulk reading)
  • Random Encounter

• Begin visible
  • Begin 20 feet apart
  • Unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

So can hulk win or does he suffer the same fate as Thor?

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm really not sure, I mean Angela wiped the floor with Thor but I suppose you could argue the only reason she was able to was because Thor fought her on the ground and didn't use flight/lightening in the fight (probably because he got bull rushed too fast to be able to think to) PLUS he was weakened from fighting an army of Angels and Machines beforehand. Angela COULD win this but she'd have to do it fast,otherwise I'd give this to Hulk if the fight gets too drawn out since Hulk is only going to get stronger/more durable if it does...

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i'm not sure but i think angela has a chance but we need to see her in comics more

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't see why she can't just cut his head off.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Hulk winning here

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Angela

When did Hulk and Ms.Marvel fight?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gav

Hulk

Until we see a lot more of Angela, I'm not picking her over someone with a 40 year history of ass kickery.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The writer who wrote for Angela was heavily bias towards her. He believes she can wipe the flow with him every single time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

The writer who wrote for Angela was heavily bias towards her. He believes she can wipe the flow with him every single time.

How does that make him biased towards her? To be fair isn't this the same writer who had said thors hammer can smash planets like pebbles, and can had him destroying planets in his fight with gorr, while tanking gorrs stabs? If so to be fair this Jason Aarons seems to have a lot of respect for thors power.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44
VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela beating up Thor is impressive, of course, but he didn't use lightening or any other magic and he didn't fly, so it was easier for her that it should have been, in my opinion. Hulk has given Thor a good fight when he was using all of his main abilities, and he'll keep getting stronger the more she hits him, so i'd say Hulk wins after a pretty good fight.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Bump!

For no particular reason...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By termiteone4ever

HuLk got this.

Let me build my case for the HULK.

This isnt slow Thor .

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without a doubt hulk

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jacthripper

Hulk

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela does exactly what she did to Thor.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hulk. He's father than Thor and won't be limited by a lack of flight or lightning.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how beating a tired Thor without lighting (she got stomped by a less poorly written Thor with lighting later on) translates to beating Hulk

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Thor-Parker

Angela vs Thor fight was sh*t, clearly PIS.

Hulk should beat Angela.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

HuLk got this

@leo-343 said:

@termiteone4ever: so ur saying hulk is faster than thor in combat speed...

I been saying this for while. There is no HULK vs Thor thread that my money isnt on the HULK .

Combat wise aka brawl Hulk will dominate Thor in the speed department not travel but combat speed and dirty fighting

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela vs Thor fight was sh*t, clearly PIS.

Hulk should beat Angela.

Honestly, I said that at first, but we should rather wait and see how her other feats stack up, first. It's not really PIS, if she's a new character. Just give it a bit of time before we label it as PIS.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Thor-Parker

@beaconofstrength: She had a hard time with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and she isn´t that fast as they made her seem against Thor. Yes she is a new character, but I doubt she will consistently be portrayed that powerful.

Who have you seen humiliate Thor like she did ? No one has done that, not even Silver Surfer, like I said, I doubt she will be constantly portrayed that powerful, we´ll just have to wait and see.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@thor_parker82: I don't recall Angela having too much issues fighting the GotG. Sentry 2 shot Thor. Silver Surfer shouldn't even be brought up, due to how hard he jobbers with morals on. Also, you literally just restated what I said. I said wait a bit, and see how her other feats later stack up, before screaming PIS.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Death Seed Sentry was the one who did that to Thor, not regular Sentry, and yeah, I restated what you said but adding that I doubt she will be portrayed that powerful.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Exactly

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By laflux

@cgoodness said:

I don't see how beating a tired Thor without lighting (she got stomped by a less poorly written Thor with lighting later on) translates to beating Hulk

Hulk's Combat Speed isnt so much faster than Thor's, that she's not going to be able to tag him Multiple times. And Hulk doesn't have Lightning, Angela being beaten in that manner is a moot point (Thor has beaten Hulk with Lightning at least twice). Thor's slashing resistance at its best, is comparable to Hulk's, and he still ended up being gutted first time round.

I don't see why Angela can't just take off his head.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cream_God

@laflux: The point i was trying to make (i could have done a better job) was that she beat essentially a weakened Thor (he confirmed he was tired because of his fight with the army of angels and he also confirmed he couldn't use lightning because he had to wait forever for clouds to appear) that a lot of powerhouses like Hulk could have easily beat. A weakened Thor isnt = to Hulk and when its regular Thor vs Hulk there fights are usually way closer than the beating Thor laid on her once he got his lightning and had rest (if chained up and tortured can be refereed to as rest). And Angela is essentially a new character and has little feats which include her weapons that we dont know how sharp they are so we dont know what they cant and can cut which is why i say Hulk will win, but i will be keeping a open eye for her feats once she has more appearances and if she shows something that suggests she can slice off Hulks head then i will say she will beat the Hulk. I think thats a very fair assessment and opinion

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By laflux

@cgoodness: Again you are using ABC Logic.

A weakened Thor can lose to Hulk because he often fights inappropriately. He brawls matches his physical attributes with someone who is stronger than him (at the best of times), and rarely uses his versatility. And even then, if he does, he's proven he can beat Hulk by BFR'ing him with a Lightning storm.

Hulk doesn't have Thor's versatility. Thor was able to overwhelm Angela with his physicals up close after he got Lightning in. Hulk doesn't have that option. Angela is not going to matching Strength and grappling with Hulk- he didn't do it with Thor (even admitting Thor was stronger), why would she do it with someone even more physically powerful? She going to be relying on her Sword and its proven strong enough to slice through Thor easily. Until her weaponry has feats which suggest otherwise, Its unfair to suggest it can't cut Hulk. Thor's skin has resisted sustained slashes from Wolverine's claws with less damage than Hulk's has (though the latter quickly heals). So I don't see she could just cut off his head.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: ABC again? And i dont really want to make a big claim for Hulk winning because his fanbase will do that so ill just say im keeping Angela winning as a wait and see sorta deal

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela wrecks him just like she beat the breaks off thor slowdinson.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Hulk. Angela is fast but I do t see her hitting hard enough to keep Hulk down considering the longer the fight goes the more in his favor it gets. She's tough to be sure, but it's not like Thor who doesn't have the durability or healing of Hulk.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk but angie makes him bleed for it.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela, but not easily as some people think here.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Going with Hulk. Angela beat a tired Thor she caught off guard. And while she very nimble and acrobatic, she hasn't really shown she has the damage output to bring the Hulk down... who only gets madder for each scrape he gets.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BoringPerson

I see no difference between this battle and Wonder Woman vs Hulk... Except Wonder Woman has confirmed beyond human combat speed and has confirmed beyond 100 ton striking. Also Wonder Woman can fly. Somehow people are convinced Hulk gives a good fight or wins against WW.

Angela cuts Hulk's head off.

Angela has flight, yeah, but it's as of yet not used in combat.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By laflux

@granitesoldier said:

Hulk. Angela is fast but I do t see her hitting hard enough to keep Hulk down considering the longer the fight goes the more in his favor it gets. She's tough to be sure, but it's not like Thor who doesn't have the durability or healing of Hulk.

Hulk has a higher Damage soak due to his healing factor, but Durability is largerly the same IMO.

Thor has taken multiple slashes from a Brain Washed Wolverine with only superficial damage. So has Hulk (though sometimes he fares less well)

Hulk has survived having the Weight of the star pressed on him. Thor has survived in the Center of a star without really breaking a sweat (Which is immense pressure).

There are really a Wash when it comes to durability. If they do take damage, Yes Hulk will heal faster, but that's not going to help him if he gets dismembered.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#44  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@laflux: Wolverine's adamantium has never been able to do it, although Wolverine realistically should have no chance against Hulk, and he's even commented on how Hulk becomes harder to cut the madder he is. He recently shrugged off adamantium bullets and has healed from being eaten alive down to pretty much a skeleton. I don't see it personally.

Hulk is consistently more durable than Thor, has similar showings to Hulk, but Thor gets jobbed too much so it's hard to take him seriously sometimes. For all we know he jobbed to Angela.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Agreed. The fight would be likely similar to the brief scrap between Darkseid and Wonder Woman where she stabbed his eye out.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh. Not well read on the Marvel Angela.

But pretty sure Image Angela dominates.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Spiderman1997

@sophisticated_ignorance: Just read the tenth realm 5. Thor and Angela had a rematch. The battle went on like this :

As Thor is about to kill the queen Angela sucker punches him and then while he is stunned just like the last time starts to beat on Thor with everything she's got. However this time Thor tanks those hits and then tells her how he was exhausted and didn't want to fight. Then almost kills her with a lightning bolt. Just as he was about to deliver the final blow Odin interrups the fight and reveals that Angela(or Aldrif) is his sister. Bottom line is, Thor stopms her in the rematch.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angelina...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Wolverine's adamantium has never been able to do it.although Wolverine realistically should have no chance against Hulk, and he's even commented on how Hulk becomes harder to cut the madder he is

Wolverine has consistently cut through Hulk though. And he's also cut through guys with equivalent or superior durability, such as Thanos and Gladiator. There is one instance of Wolverine not being able to cut through Hulk, when he was fighting Wendigo and that was retconned into Hulk just healing so fast Wolverine didn't notice he was being cut. Which incidently is the only time Hulk has healed up that fast from Hulk's slashes. Even when he was commenting on how hard it was to cut (Grey Hulk TBF), he was still able to cut through the Hulk, and even one-shotted him temporarily previously to that statement. And a amped WWH was still being cut by Wolverine, though he found better success going for the eyes.

Wolverine's claws have never been able to decapitate the Hulk, my point is that he still regularly cuts through the Hulk with varying levels of difficulty. He's has had similiar (or slightly inferior results against Thor), but Angela was able to do much more damage against Thor than Wolverine did (which can make sense because her weapon has better reach, she's far stronger than Wolverine). So likewise she has the potential to cause alot of damage to Hulk as well, to the point where a Decap/Dismemberment becomes a possibilty.

He recently shrugged off adamantium bullets

I don't think the Adamantuim Bullet thing absolves Hulk of not being cut by Adamantuim. First off, we don't know if the Adamantuim was Primary, which makes up Logan's skeleton. Furthermore being stabbed and being shot are two different Things. Venom is Bulletproof, but he's been stabbed by Kaine and Others. Bulletproof vests are not always stab proof. I'm pretty sure when Hulk and Wolverine tangle next, Logan won't have any real problems cutting Hulk.

has healed from being eaten alive down to pretty much a skeleton. I don't see it personally.

If you are talking about the time when Hulk is a Lone Survivor of a Planet inhabited by Mutated Cockroaches that's not cannon to Marvel 616. And Wolverine has regenerated from a skeleton as well, but if you where to cut off his head, you would beat him.