Who wins in a battle to the death!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Feats and stats for Conan? As far as I know, he's just a peak human, well-muscled, barbarian with an ax.....Angel would decapitate him

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@buttersdaman000 said:

Feats and stats for Conan? As far as I know, he's just a peak human, well-muscled, barbarian with an ax.....Angel would decapitate him

Conan has insane durability (Falling over 500 feet into a wooden cart and gets up to take off) and Strength (Lifted a at least 2 ton stone head) and is very adept at fighting monsters and demons.

Falling and Strength

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By buttersdaman000

@indiecomicsftw:

Hmmm, Ok, so more than peak human then. I was seriously underestimating him lol

As far as strength goes, I would say Angel and Conan are about equal. Angel doesn't have as many straight-up lifting feats, but he has punched dents into steel doors, tossed men like ragdolls etc etc.

Even though Conans durability is impressive, I would still put Angel comfortably above him. He regularly jumps out of skyscraper like buildings, fights with injuries that would cripple humans, and quickly recovers from even the most fatal of wounds

As far as speed, goes, I really didn't see much for Conan. However, Angel is a bullet timer and has been able to up close dodge shotgun blast and crossbow bolts (with his back turned from less than 10 feet away no less).

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match! I could see an argument made either way! Make it Angelus and I then give it to the vampire.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw:

Hmmm, Ok, so more than peak human then. I was seriously underestimating him lol

As far as strength goes, I would say Angel and Conan are about equal. Angel doesn't have as many straight-up lifting feats, but he has punched dents into steel doors, tossed men like ragdolls etc etc.

Even though Conans durability is impressive, I would still put Angel comfortably above him. He regularly jumps out of skyscraper like buildings, fights with injuries that would cripple humans, and quickly recovers from even the most fatal of wounds

As far as speed, goes, I really didn't see much for Conan. However, Angel is a bullet timer and has been able to up close dodge shotgun blast and crossbow bolts (with his back turned from less than 10 feet away no less).

Conan was stabbed directly through chest with sword and he kept going, how is this possible for a human I don't know lol. He was shot with several arrows and he just pulled them out and continued with annihilation of his opponents. He shouldn't be underestimated.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:

Hmmm, okay, but is this a normal thing? Could he keep this up? Conan reminds me almost exactly of Groo, and Angel is able to take him out with some difficulty

Good match! I could see an argument made either way! Make it Angelus and I then give it to the vampire.

Well, the only difference between Angel and Angelus is ruthlessness and taunting....If you give it to Angelus, you could give it to Angel too

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers