• 172 results
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WindCloud
Angel at his peak.  Bill is from middle of Season 1.  Winner by KO or death.  Morals off.  No prep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lets_jam
@WindCloud: change the op to angel at normal levels because angel at his peak is superman
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By cascadeking09

Angel would still win. I'm in the middle of season 1 of True Blood right now. Bill hasn't had a single fight and hasn't done much other super speed on different sides of Sookie.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WindCloud
@lets_jam said:
@WindCloud: change the op to angel at normal levels because angel at his peak is superman
I'm afraid I'm not gonna do that coz a lot of ppl would argue that a normal vampire from the True Blood universe is also supervampire compared to some of the other vampire story lines already.
Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IKnowEverything

isn Angel at his strongest like 100 times stronger than Bill? (Who isnt even strong in his own show)

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cascadeking09
@WindCloud: As I said before I'm in the middle of season 1 and Bill hasn't done a single thing, so maybe you should change that instead.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WindCloud
@cascadeking09 said:
Angel would still win. I'm in the middle of season 1 of True Blood right now. Bill hasn't had a single fight and hasn't done much other super speed on different sides of Sookie.
I'm also at that point too, so that's all the Bill  I  can go by at this time....lol....But, you musta seen how he manhandled those two humans who were kicking Sookie's teeth in, right ?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cascadeking09
@WindCloud: Yeah, but they were humans. I've been waiting for the real action to get started and I'm disappointed that I've come this far and not much has happened yet. Not even new clues of who the killer might be.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lets_jam
@WindCloud: =/
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WindCloud
@lets_jam
 @cascadeking09

I  don't know if you have seen it, but there was another thread that divided fans into two equal schools of thoughts.  The one where some people argued that a hybrid lycan/vamp (which SHOULD be more powerful than any vampires in existence) would be decimated by the elder vampire from True Blood, Russell Edgington in a fight, and that a normal vampire from True Blood would be a super-vamp compared to other story lines' vampires.  So, using the same line of reasoning,  I  believe that it's only fair to pit a  "Buffy-world" vampire at his peak (like Angel) against someone "normal" like Bill Compton from True Blood, Season 1.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lets_jam
@WindCloud: you just said you have barely seen true blood...and it's obvious to anyone with a brain that you havent seen angel at his peak.....so i'm not even going to bother with this thread
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WindCloud
@lets_jam said:

@WindCloud: you just said you have barely seen true blood...and it's obvious to anyone with a brain that you havent seen angel at his peak.....so i'm not even going to bother with this thread

oh, ok.  i  was just being as objective as i could presenting both sides of what OTHER PEOPLE have said, but......whatever floats your boat, dude.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cascadeking09
@WindCloud said:
@lets_jam
 @cascadeking09:    I  don't know if you have seen it, but there was another thread that divided fans into two equal schools of thoughts.  The one where some people argued that a hybrid lycan/vamp (which SHOULD be more powerful than any vampires in existence) would be decimated by the elder vampire from True Blood, Russell Edgington in a fight, and that a normal vampire from True Blood would be a super-vamp compared to other story lines' vampires.  So, using the same line of reasoning,  I  believe that it's only fair to pit a  "Buffy-world" vampire at his peak (like Angel) against someone "normal" like Bill Compton from True Blood, Season 1.
Well Michael doesn't have a ton of feats in strength and speed and season one Bill  barley has a hand full. It would be fair to those that witnessed all of those feats that Bill can do passed Season 1 and know all of Angels feats at his non-super peak, but to someone who has seen bill do next to nothing for most of season 1 and has seen everything Angel has done prior to being suped up it's a total mismatch because Bill doesn't have even have an advantage in speed or strength, he's also lacking in the experience department as he only has 100 something years while Angel is 230 or 240 years old( I can't remember which).
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Renee
@WindCloud said:
@lets_jam said:
I'm afraid I'm not gonna do that coz a lot of ppl would argue that a normal vampire from the True Blood universe is also supervampire compared to some of the other vampire story lines already.
I think he's talking about that Angel at his peak is Twlight. He had more abilities like flight, invulnerability, super sonic speed, etc, and the rest where greatly enhanced. He could level a plane, bang through mountains, that version wouldn't be a fair match.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lets_jam
@WindCloud said:

@lets_jam said:

oh, ok.  i  was just being as objective as i could presenting both sides of what OTHER PEOPLE have said, but......whatever floats your boat, dude.
i dont care what OTHER PEOPLE have said. Angel at peak = superman. Angel at peak was lifting airplanes and fighter jets and throwing them at people. Angel at peak, is invulnerable to harm. Angel at peak can go into sunlight and fly into space. Angel at peak was flying around the world. Regular angel stomps bill....the fact that you hear that angel at peak = superman and start going on about underworld, and russel..ie things that have nothing to do with his thread and people who would also get stomped = i'm going to go finish watching money in the bank
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sega_Shaman

Alucard.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cascadeking09
@Sega_Shaman: ?
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@cascadeking09:  Good ol' Bram Stoker and/or Hellsing.
But out of the two given, Angel.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cascadeking09
@Sega_Shaman: o, ok.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WindCloud
@lets_jam said:
@WindCloud said:

@lets_jam said:

i dont care what OTHER PEOPLE have said. Angel at peak = superman. Angel at peak was lifting airplanes and fighter jets and throwing them at people. Angel at peak, is invulnerable to harm. Angel at peak can go into sunlight and fly into space. Angel at peak was flying around the world. Regular angel stomps bill....the fact that you hear that angel at peak = superman and start going on about underworld, and russel..ie things that have nothing to do with his thread and people who would also get stomped = i'm going to go finish watching money in the bank
yeah, go do that then.  you gave your opinion, so  i  am done with you too, and please don't come back to this thread (yes, MY thread) with that attitude.  Goodbye ! 
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

well Bill has the speed advantage..but that's about it,  

Angel has the advantage in  

-fighting skills 
-strength 
-durability 
-coolness 

so i'm giving it to Captain Forehead

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@The Stegman: You can also reach the same conclusion through the fighter's photos.
Angel has the: ". . . Seriously?" expression
While the fearsomely named Bill has: "Derp."
This being said from a fairly apathetic/ignorant spectator, although I have seen a few episodes of Angel and read one of his omnibuses. But those gave a more impressive demonstration of his skeelz.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Sega_Shaman:  

You can also reach the same conclusion through the fighter's photos. 
Angel has the: ". . . Seriously?" expression 
While the fearsomely named Bill has: "Derp." 
This being said from a fairly apathetic/ignorant spectator, although I have seen a few episodes of Angel and read one of his omnibuses. But those gave a more impressive demonstration of his skeelz.

BWUAHAHAHAHA! ok, you got me there!
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lets_jam
@WindCloud: nah i think ill stick around a bit after all
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lets_jam
@The Stegman said:
well Bill has the speed advantage..but that's about it,  
bill doesn't even have that 

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@lets_jam: It would be safe to say that Spike and Angel are close to equal in speed.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jojjimbo

I think bill will win, the vamps in TB seem to be stronger and faster then the vamps off  the Angel/Buffy universe. plus Angel can't hit what he cant see, TB vamps move faster then sight. Angel gets stake before he has a chance to react.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jojjimbo
@lets_jam said:
@WindCloud said:

@lets_jam said:

????????????
Did Angel do this in the comics?? because i don't remember him doing....any of that in the show. i think the op meant TV show versions sins those are the pics he posted. and while I'm not calling you a liar(mainly because ive never followed the comics, so i cant comment on this) but he didn't do any of that on the show, and there no way in hell. hes near superman.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lets_jam
@jojjimbo said:

I think bill will win, the vamps in TB seem to be stronger and faster then the vamps off  the Angel/Buffy universe. plus Angel can't hit what he cant see, TB vamps move faster then sight. Angel gets stake before he has a chance to react.

buffy vamps rip apart steel, and move as blurs...so no TB vamps seem to not be able to dodge bullets..pam...sophieann..where as angel has dodged shot gunshots at close range,
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lets_jam
@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:
@WindCloud said:

@lets_jam said:

???????????? Did Angel do this in the comics?? because i don't remember him doing....any of that in the show. i think the op meant TV show versions sins those are the pics he posted. and while I'm not calling you a liar(mainly because ive never followed the comics, so i cant comment on this) but he didn't do any of that on the show, and there no way in hell. hes near superman.
it was in the comics..and the creator of the thread mentioned the comic version so yeah... 

and no you're right hes not near superman level..hes above it..seeing as superman never created a universe like angel and buffy did
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jojjimbo
@lets_jam said:
@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:
@WindCloud said:

@lets_jam said:

???????????? Did Angel do this in the comics?? because i don't remember him doing....any of that in the show. i think the op meant TV show versions sins those are the pics he posted. and while I'm not calling you a liar(mainly because ive never followed the comics, so i cant comment on this) but he didn't do any of that on the show, and there no way in hell. hes near superman.
it was in the comics..and the creator of the thread mentioned the comic version so yeah...  and no you're right hes not near superman level..hes above it..seeing as superman never created a universe like angel and buffy did
when i saw the pics I automatically thought it was the tv show versions.but i  figured as much, i don't know much about the comic version but if you say hes that strong then who am i to argue. btw my comment on him not being near Sup's level. was aimed at the tv show version of Angel and not the comic one. once again i don't know anything about it.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slimj87d

Bill is too fast and strong. He can chop trees down with has bare hands and move across a state in a few hours. 

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jojjimbo
@lets_jam said:

@jojjimbo said:

buffy vamps rip apart steel, and move as blurs...so no TB vamps seem to not be able to dodge bullets..pam...sophieann..where as angel has dodged shot gunshots at close range,
Ok  once again  i was talking about tv show versions. and the Buffy/Angel Vamps got"Stake" not shoot  fairly easy by the likes of Xander Willow Cordilia and Giles 3  teens and a librarian with no super powers or reflexes at all, that's worst. the "TV SHOW VERSION" of Buffy/Angel vamp's where light years weaker then TB vamp.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lets_jam
@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:
@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:
@WindCloud said:

@lets_jam said:

it was in the comics..and the creator of the thread mentioned the comic version so yeah...  and no you're right hes not near superman level..hes above it..seeing as superman never created a universe like angel and buffy did
when i saw the pics I automatically thought it was the tv show versions.but i  figured as much, i don't know much about the comic version but if you say hes that strong then who am i to argue. btw my comment on him not being near Sup's level. was aimed at the tv show version of Angel and not the comic one. once again i don't know anything about it.
no big but yeah the guy who created the thread was already told about the power gap..he doesnt seem to care
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jojjimbo
@lets_jam said:
@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:
@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:
@WindCloud said:

@lets_jam said:

no big but yeah the guy who created the thread was already told about the power gap..he doesnt seem to care
yeah the pics fooled me, tv show versions i go with Bill, comic/novel Angel.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lets_jam
@SlimJ87D said:
Bill is too fast and strong. He can chop trees down with has bare hands and move across a state in a few hours. 
angel, penn, spike..all move at blur speeds...unlike spike andgel and pen, bill and his true blood pals seem to all get handled by wooden bullets as theyre too slow to dodge...angel doesnt have that problem. Vampires, in buffy specifically new born vamps aka vampires weaker than spike have ripped apart steal vaults with their bare hands...so once again no the the argument thats been shot down a million and one times 

@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:

@jojjimbo said:

Ok  once again  i was talking about tv show versions. and the Buffy/Angel Vamps got"Stake" not shoot  fairly easy by the likes of Xander Willow Cordilia and Giles 3  teens and a librarian with no super powers or reflexes at all, that's worst. the "TV SHOW VERSION" of Buffy/Angel vamp's where light years weaker then TB vamp.
Yeah so was i. 

3 teens who were trained by a person who trains a slayer...stop low balling. You want to see what happens when 3 kids with no powers go against a vampire watch the first minute of anne. Now is this the part when i mention bill getting beat up jumped and nearly drained by 2 hillbillies?  

im not posting the scans of angel and penn moving at blur speeds because the scans dont translate well 
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@lets_jam: May I suggest a video clip if you can find it? I'm already sticking with Angel.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lets_jam
@Sega_Shaman: there are no video clips of angel or buffy on youtube
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@lets_jam: Really? Wow. must be a copyright thing.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jojjimbo
@lets_jam said:
@SlimJ87D said:
angel, penn, spike..all move at blur speeds...unlike spike andgel and pen, bill and his true blood pals seem to all get handled by wooden bullets as theyre too slow to dodge...angel doesnt have that problem. Vampires, in buffy specifically new born vamps aka vampires weaker than spike have ripped apart steal vaults with their bare hands...so once again no the the argument thats been shot down a million and one times 

@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:

@jojjimbo said:

Yeah so was i. 

3 teens who were trained by a person who trains a slayer...stop low balling. You want to see what happens when 3 kids with no powers go against a vampire watch the first minute of anne. Now is this the part when i mention bill getting beat up jumped and nearly drained by 2 hillbillies?  

im not posting the scans of angel and penn moving at blur speeds because the scans dont translate well 
I don"t care who trained them...at the end of the night they are regular kids with no superpowers what so ever. yet they manhandle the Buffy/Angle vamps, so if the Angel/buffy vamps where as fast as the TB vamp "ON THE SHOW" like your claiming then they wouldn't have been getting stake as  easily as they did by the Scooby Gang, also the hillbillies as you called them use silver to sneak up and subdue Bill, Angel if i recall was subdued on several occasions himself. but other then that the vamps in TB never get owned physically by regular humans like the Buff/Angel  vamps do.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By slimj87d
@lets_jam said:
@SlimJ87D said:

@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:

@jojjimbo said:

Yeah so was i. 

The problem is... that the show (I'm not going to use comic at all) shows up and down showings of vampires. I have been rewatching through Hulu. Vampires have been easily been kept up with by humans. Angel and Buffy lack "consistency" for me. 

I can't remember but to Vampires get stronger as they are older in Angel and Buffy as well? Or is it all fighting skill? 

True Blood has been very consistent with their showings for their vampires and their rules. 

I'm open to change my opinion. But I see Bill winning still just because I have been watching the series again lately of Buffy and Angel. 
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By GTG12

I think Bill takes this.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lets_jam
He did all that on the TV show?

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lets_jam
@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:
@SlimJ87D said:

@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:

@jojjimbo said:

Yeah so was i. 

I don"t care who trained them...at the end of the night they are regular kids with no superpowers what so ever. yet they manhandle the Buffy/Angle vamps, so if the Angel/buffy vamps where as fast as the TB vamp "ON THE SHOW" like your claiming then they wouldn't have been getting stake as  easily as they did by the Scooby Gang, also the hillbillies as you called them use silver to sneak up and subdue Bill, Angel if i recall was subdued on several occasions himself. but other then that the vamps in TB never get owned physically by regular humans like the Buff/Angel  vamps do.
LOL..i can already tell im going to be ignoring you pretty soon. When you start a sentence out with you dont care that the scoobies have been trained and have weapons to take out vampires...dont follow it up with trying to excuse bill getting owned by two humans..when hes supposed to be fast enough to not get snuck up on....k. Sophieann whos faster than bill got shot in the heart and died after she already knew people had guns with wooden bullets pointed at her. Did i mention they were human too? Bill got owned by humans...the end. The difference between the scoobies and the hillbilles who owned bill being the scoobies were trained by an expert on how to kill him. So you can play the hypocrisy game all you want. Angel>>>Bill
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By slimj87d
@lets_jam said:
@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:
@SlimJ87D said:

@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:

@jojjimbo said:

Yeah so was i. 

LOL..i can already tell im going to be ignoring you pretty soon. When you start a sentence out with you dont care that the scoobies have been trained and have weapons to take out vampires...dont follow it up with trying to excuse bill getting owned by two humans..when hes supposed to be fast enough to not get snuck up on....k. Sophieann whos faster than bill got shot in the heart and died after she already knew people had guns with wooden bullets pointed at her. Did i mention they were human too? Bill got owned by humans...the end. The difference between the scoobies and the hillbilles who owned bill being the scoobies were trained by an expert on how to kill him. So you can play the hypocrisy game all you want. Angel>>>Bill
Wait, what two humans are you talking about?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cascadeking09
@lets_jam said:
@Sega_Shaman: there are no video clips of angel or buffy on youtube
They are a few but the quality either sucks or it's a fanmade music video.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cascadeking09
@lets_jam: I think his point is it doesn't matter how much they trained they won't suddenly have superhuman reaction time and reflexes to keep up with vampires.

@SlimJ87D said:
Wait, what two humans are you talking about?
The ones from the very first episode that had bill tied down and draining blood from his body. The two of them were more than likely on V when they did, though.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lets_jam
  @SlimJ87D said:

@lets_jam said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@jojjimbo said:
@lets_jam said:

@jojjimbo said:

Yeah so was i. 

The problem is... that the show (I'm not going to use comic at all) shows up and down showings of vampires. I have been rewatching through Hulu. Vampires have been easily been kept up with by humans. Angel and Buffy lack "consistency" for me.  I can't remember but to Vampires get stronger as they are older in Angel and Buffy as well? Or is it all fighting skill?  True Blood has been very consistent with their showings for their vampires and their rules.  I'm open to change my opinion. But I see Bill winning still just because I have been watching the series again lately of Buffy and Angel. 

franklin mott, soipheanne, bill, eddie...kept up with or killed by humans. Bill getting owned by wolves...so yeah..pis inconsistencies are irrelevant to the fact that they have better feats than true blood vamps And yes, they get stronger,  faster, and  have a higher sun resistance than normal vampires as they get older. Hey thats your opinion man

@teamextrodinary15 said:

@lets_jam
He did all that on the TV show?

yes
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lets_jam
@cascadeking09 said:

@lets_jam: I think his point is it doesn't matter how much they trained they won't suddenly have superhuman reaction time and reflexes to keep up with vampires.

and the hillbillies who beat down bill and the wolves who beat down bill suddenly gained supernatural this and that? And the humans who killed sophieann suddenly gained the ability to track and shoot sophieanne before they shot her with wooden bullets? Even eric displayed enough speed to not get staked by tara while he had his back turned..and yet got owned by the witch instead of just snapping her neck
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By slimj87d
@lets_jam

-Bill was not subdued by those two humans, he had hired them to do that to him to get Sookie to fall in love with him.  
- Bill also said that Werewolves on V are suppose to be as strong as vampires are. But why don't they show the werewolves actually move in blurs in beyond me. Maybe they didn't have the budget or cared to show the Werewolves move quickly. But Bill still said that Werewolves on V are as strong as vampires.

Those are what I have to add to the argument.