User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Huey_Freeman34
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Random encounter
  • No BFR
  • Win by K.O. or murder
  • Standard gear
  • The fight takes place in a random graveyard at night.
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Alucard handily.

Jmarshmallow

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Huey_Freeman34
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5 JediXMan  Moderator

I don't know much about Angel, but what's he supposed to do against somebody who is essentially omnipresent?

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

I don't know much about Angel, but what's he supposed to do against somebody who is essentially omnipresent?

Well Twilight Angel possesses super strength, speed, durability and flight resembling that of Superman.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Well Twilight Angel possesses super strength, speed, durability and flight resembling that of Superman.

Again, what's he going to do to put down somebody who is essentially omnipresent? Like Schrodinger did, Alucard can just keep popping up, because he exists wherever he wants to exist.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@huey_freeman34 said:

@jedixman said:

Again, what's he going to do to put down somebody who is essentially omnipresent? Like Schrodinger did, Alucard can just keep popping up, because he exists wherever he wants to exist.

Idk then. But can Alucard harm a Superman-class threat?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gojira2014

@jedixman said:
@huey_freeman34 said:

@jedixman said:

The question is what can post shroedinger do to Superman Durable Angel? Its a major stalemate.

@nuffs said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Alucard handily.

Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow said:

Alucard handily.

Jmarshmallow

Wrong and wrong :)

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

@huey_freeman34: is angel immune to magic? Also alucard can be anywhere, like inside angels mind, dreams, memories or inside his brain or heart.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34: @gojira2014: Alucard wins because he can eventually wear Angel down and consume him, whereas Angel can't do anything to Alucard whatsoever.

Jmarshmallow

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34: is angel immune to magic? Also alucard can be anywhere, like inside angels mind, dreams, memories or inside his brain or heart.

Can you prove and show me the feats of all I highlighted here? Being in someones dreams or memories means little to nothing as it was never shown as a form of attack.

Also Angel is immune to any magical attack this version of Alucard has. The only ability Alucard has here in this form is 10-20 ton strength at most. His Invincibility, Bat Summoning, TK, TP, and Fog Summoning. Thats it really. none of that can harm Angel twighlit whose durability can smash mountains during sex as well survived space and orbital reentry during sex lol for fun. Also only a wooden stake in hi heart can kill Angel too. good luck getting wood through that durability. This Angel is also in the 100 ton strength easy. He is also immune to magic and telepathy attacks.

So what can Alucard do to him?

Stalemate at best.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34: @gojira2014: Alucard wins because he can eventually wear Angel down and consume him, whereas Angel can't do anything to Alucard whatsoever.

Jmarshmallow

Wear him down? How? Angel is a Vampire, he needs no sustenance, sleep, or anything really. As twilight his durability is over mountain durability.

Both Buffy and Angel are given super powers of strength, faster speed, and mountain level durability.

Here having sex they level mountains and fly into space, then orbital re entry back while orgasmic LOL.

Also Angel is immune to TP.

So how is Alucard wearing down Angel here?

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

@gojira2014: edit this sum it up better: The exact nature of Schrödinger's abilities has yet to be defined. It is confirmed by the Major that Schrödinger only exists for as long as he is aware of himself. He was able to appear in Hellsing's conference room without difficulty, despite the high security of the building at the time. He also appeared inside Zorin Blitz's illusions while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. Schrödinger himself often states that he is "everywhere and nowhere", meaning that if he believes that he exists somewhere, then he will. In essence, his powers can be summed up as 'I think, therefore I am.'This also explains his apparent regeneration/immortality and teleportation abilities. If he thinks he's at a location at any moment, then he will be at that location. Even if Schrödinger is fatally wounded, if he believes that he is alive and unscathed, then he will be. This can be seen when Alucard drinks the blood of Rip Van Winkle. He is sitting on the ship with the hand television, while in next scene we can see him standing on the right side of the Major. A few seconds later we can see him again sitting on the ship in the same position as he said "Auf Wiedersehen" to Rip.

Also I don't know what the twilight amp is but I do know angel never had unlimited stamina, he needs blood at some point......Also count alucard just snap his brain stem and heart with TK? Also if a stake is his weakness then it surpasses his durability; plot devices are like that you know.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: I was thinking something along the lines of shooting him constantly with his healing factor-negating guns that never run out of ammo.

Something along those lines.

Jmarshmallow

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what the twilight amp is but I do know angel never had unlimited stamina, he needs blood at some point......Also count alucard just snap his brain stem and heart with TK? Also if a stake is his weakness then it surpasses his durability; plot devices are like that you know.

If you admitted to not knowing anything about Twilight Angel then why would you just assume that he's bound to the same weaknesses that plague him at base level...with no knowledge??

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

@huey_freeman34: could of explained the amp instead of coming off like an @$$; and because I chose Alucard....and because plot devices are BS?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Alucard gets weak due to lack of feeding, and Angel probably will get weaker at some point. As it stands, neither can really take down the other.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gojira2014

@gojira2014: I was thinking something along the lines of shooting him constantly with his healing factor-negating guns that never run out of ammo.

Something along those lines.

Jmarshmallow

So bullets from a gun will harm Superman durable Twilight Angel here?

Im sorry would you like another crack at that explanation?

@gojira2014: edit this sum it up better: The exact nature of Schrödinger's abilities has yet to be defined. It is confirmed by the Major that Schrödinger only exists for as long as he is aware of himself. He was able to appear in Hellsing's conference room without difficulty, despite the high security of the building at the time. He also appeared inside Zorin Blitz's illusions while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. Schrödinger himself often states that he is "everywhere and nowhere", meaning that if he believes that he exists somewhere, then he will. In essence, his powers can be summed up as 'I think, therefore I am.'This also explains his apparent regeneration/immortality and teleportation abilities. If he thinks he's at a location at any moment, then he will be at that location. Even if Schrödinger is fatally wounded, if he believes that he is alive and unscathed, then he will be. This can be seen when Alucard drinks the blood of Rip Van Winkle. He is sitting on the ship with the hand television, while in next scene we can see him standing on the right side of the Major. A few seconds later we can see him again sitting on the ship in the same position as he said "Auf Wiedersehen" to Rip.

Also I don't know what the twilight amp is but I do know angel never had unlimited stamina, he needs blood at some point......Also count alucard just snap his brain stem and heart with TK? Also if a stake is his weakness then it surpasses his durability; plot devices are like that you know.

I am actually a huge Hellsing fan, and love Alucard :) i know all about Shroedinger. the problem is feats, we never seen Shroedinger use his powers in a offensive matter.

Now to answer your questions on Angel amp here (yes its a amp for no better term) is simply a power that granted him mountain busting durability, mountain busting strength, flight, and super sonic speeds. He also still possessed his vampire abilities.

As for the stake weakness.

No Caption Provided

He was Invulnerable to it.

there is really nothing Alucard can do to Angel that he is not immune to.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34: could of explained the amp instead of coming off like an @$$; and because I chose Alucard....and because plot devices are BS?

And you could've stopped typing after admitting that you didn't know anything about the amp instead of making irrelevant assumptions afterward. *Shrug*

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

@gojira2014: a giant tree is almost close and shut but does this amp also make him immune to blessed, enchanted or divine weapons (blessed white oak stake, Lancaster silver bullets w/blessing, Helena nail ect)

This boils down to the unstoppable force vs the indestructible object; sadly I haven't read any of the new Hellsing chapters I think there called Hellsing zero or something. Is alucard even still a city buster post schrodinger?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gojira2014

@gojira2014: a giant tree is almost close and shut but does this amp also make him immune to blessed, enchanted or divine weapons (blessed white oak stake, Lancaster silver bullets w/blessing, Helena nail ect)

This boils down to the unstoppable force vs the indestructible object; sadly I haven't read any of the new Hellsing chapters I think there called Hellsing zero or something. Is alucard even still a city buster post schrodinger?

Not at all. He is incredibly weak after losing his familiars.

Holy weapons should not work to well as they only slightly burn Buffy verse Vampires.

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: we don't know that yet; the new Hellsing media takes place during ww2 and no media has covered past the end of the series so the question is still open; but I can see why you think so....The only things we for sure is alucard can teleport TP TK phase through objects become intangible omnipresence and invincibility/perfect regen....other possible powers Alucard may still have are self augmentation (and possible matter manipulation of himself) familiars shadow manipulation ect

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: we don't know that yet; the new Hellsing media takes place during ww2 and no media has covered past the end of the series so the question is still open; but I can see why you think so....The only things we for sure is alucard can teleport TP TK phase through objects become intangible omnipresence and invincibility/perfect regen....other possible powers Alucard may still have are self augmentation (and possible matter manipulation of himself) familiars shadow manipulation ect

Only time will tell, although I swore they were not continuing the series.

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

@gojira2014: ok I've done a Lil searchin since I Haven't been around hellsing lately, but the only thing the souls did for alucard was give him lives and soldiers to summon at form 0. All of his other powers were either already his or due to the Hellsing's aaugmentation to his being also I forgot this bit today about Alucards strength level

Superhuman Strength: The extent is unknown, but Alucard can physically rip humans and vampires apart with ease. He can slice through Tubalcain's cards (which are sharp and strong enough to easily cut through a uranium shell moving at high speed, without the slightest damage done to the cards themselves). With just his bare hand, he was able to stab through Alexander Anderson, infused with the Nail of Helena, in the heart and kill him while the Casull did not have noticable impact on a human Anderson

I forgot Alhambra ' cards were able to cleave depleted uranium shells at high speed(fired from a anti tank canon) those same cards alucard destroyed using pure physical strength after augmenting his strength (when he pulls back to punch his arm suddenly increases in muscle mass). I think that puts him above 25 ton class

edit: could alucard phase into angel and rip his heart out?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Yup. The guns were specifically designed to take down people who under normal circumstances are invulnerable.

Jmarshmallow

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Gojira2014

@gojira2014: Yup. The guns were specifically designed to take down people who under normal circumstances are invulnerable.

Jmarshmallow

Ok burden of proof is on you. Show me the guns taking down a Mountain durable foe. I will wait.

No Caption Provided

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

@gojira2014: check out my edit in the previous post....I'll just repost it here so nvm

Could alucard use his phase shift to pull out angel's heart? Or brain stem?

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: you mean the jackal? Even I'll concede the jackal is not gonna do it here

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: check out my edit in the previous post....I'll just repost it

Could alucard use his phase shift to pull out angel's heart? Or brain stem?

he never use Phase shift before, no reason to think he can now :)

RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: he has passed through objects before, phasing or intangiblility unless there is a diff he has it.

If I was a millionaire I'd pay to have the series continued, maybe I can make that my retirement plan

Off topic: how would Walter at his best fare against angel?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33 the_stegman  Moderator

Angel just to spite Alucard.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: They worked well against Alexander Anderson impaled with Helena's Nail, who was very near Alucard's level.

Sooo there's that.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard is omniscient? Really?

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

composed alucard can take down a god, just saying

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: They worked well against Alexander Anderson impaled with Helena's Nail, who was very near Alucard's level.

Sooo there's that.

Jmarshmallow

show me Anderson having Mountain Durability instead of Plant Durability.

Raestlin86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raestlin86: LOL. You want to know why there isn't going to be a sequel?

An omniscient Vampire is he answer

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers