• Random encounter
  • Version mentioned in the title
  • Standart gears
  • No help
  • No BFR
  • Morals off,but not bloodlusted
  • Wins by death or incapacitation

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (12014 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel Supergirl was one-shoted by Darkseid.

#3 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

I wanna hear arguments from both sides.

#5 Posted by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

I SAYD BUMMMPP

#6 Edited by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn. He's nearly all-powerful.

#7 Posted by wearevenom87 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine spawn takes this

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn.

#9 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6979 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn unmakes the world, then re-creates it without her.

#10 Posted by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#11 Posted by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

Also,a bit off topic,but now that I think of it,as much as I loved and adored the old universe and it's history,but many things like Final Crisis and such kinda makes it seem as if DC ran out of ideas and such and we were constantly going to get fate of the universe,Superboy Prime stories...

I mean,I loved the old universe,but just that things like that seem almost like last resorts...even though I don't think that it was THAT bad. it's just that it seems as if things like Final Crisis was a bit of a last resort. But still..loved the old universe,I think this new one is going to be good. It's just that I hope they don't pull last resort,fate of the universe stories too much.And that is kinda the impression I got from Final Crisis. An event that kinda says "we're out of ideas",and "it's another fate of the universe event". Which is one of my only problems with it. But still loved the old universe and its history.

#12 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: I almost agreed,but Marvel lately it is not leaking from that since Civil War, with the constant events that '' will changed the fate of the Marvel Universe forever until the next month'' and even in with the beginning of Marvel Now, there are at least two major events per month, age of Ultron wasn't finished and were Infinity already introduce,in the beginning of next year we will have Inhumans. 3 events in a space of 4 months

#13 Edited by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@cameron83: I almost agreed,but Marvel lately it is not leaking from that since Civil War, with the constant events that '' will changed the fate of the Marvel Universe forever until the next month'' and even in with the beginning of Marvel Now, there are at least two major events per month, age of Ultron wasn't finished and were Infinity already introduce,in the beginning of next year we will have Inhumans. 3 events in a space of 4 months

Well actually Age of Ultron was planned from quite a long time ago. And I think the same with Infinity. And Inhumans isn't really an event,but just a fallout from an event. Almost like a new era. Know what I mean?

I mean,we don't even get events that often really...at least not as much as people say.... I can see the point with Age of Ultron,but I think that that was pushed back.

It's kinda the same thing with Forever Evil RIGHT after Trinity War.

Although I don't think Forever Evil counts as an event,more like the aftermath. That's what Inhumans is.

#14 Edited by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Getting back on topic Divine Spawn counts, I have always wondered if he's Omnipotent or not honestly

#15 Posted by cameron83 (6659 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmoss4l said:

Getting back on topic Divine Spawn counts, I have always wondered if he's Omnipotent or not honestly

Not even close.

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: yeah. I'm good,I didn't reply because I had to go to the dentist