Androids 17 and 18 Vs Black Adam

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black Adam has returned to a world run by the Androids. No knowledge of each other, and Adam is enraged by the Androids.

I know DBZ is off limits now, but this is the best site to do it and these aren't so popular characters. This isn't a Goku V Superman or Vegeta V Zod. This shouldn't start a flame war. Get that everybody? No flame wars!

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Adam is a popular character BTW @saren@jedixman If you knew they were banned you shouldn't have posted regardless of how "unpopular" they are. There will be flame wars.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Black Adam

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Lol, don't tell me. I'm not a mod, I just hate flame wars. It is like being in a crossfire in Vietnam (which I never experienced, but imagine that is how it would be). It becomes more about who is the bigger fanboy rather than who's character is actually better, and it usually ends with tons of insults instead of debate.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: I see. I know Adam's a popular character. All I meant is that 17 and 18 aren't gonna cause as much trouble as, say, Broly. That's why I picked characters with limits. Clearly stated limits. I don't wanna Deadpool Vs Deathstroke debate, popularity always trumps actual reason. It sucks, but it's what I find to be true.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: You could always do a CaV...I think that DBZ vs. Comic threads are allowed on those terms...or you could post on KMC. I know it isn't as streamline or nice looking as CV, but I think they allow those kinds of fights.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Frisky4

@artyom: Aight. I'll check them out.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Artyom

@frisky4: Cheers! :) www.killermovies.com

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: He could try Anime Vice. Unless it's banned there too.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: I haven't ever heard of it lol. I am pretty much Comicvine specific lol.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Anime Vice and Comic Vine are owned by the same company. Anime Vice is basically an anime/manga based version of Comic Vine. Even the lay out is the same, just purple instead of green.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@frisky4: Lol, don't tell me. I'm not a mod, I just hate flame wars. It is like being in a crossfire in Vietnam (which I never experienced, but imagine that is how it would be). It becomes more about who is the bigger fanboy rather than who's character is actually better, and it usually ends with tons of insults instead of debate.

In all fairness, no fandom is immune to flame wars. Plus, it's not a big deal if you don't bother to get involved.