• 127 results
#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Cyborg Superman handle himself pretty well against the two notorious andriods of destruction and despair?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman.

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

One of them would beat him handley. Both are overkill.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Cyborg Superman."

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Cyborg Superman would win this fight for these reasons... first of all Cyborg Superman cant really die and he really has the Speed and raw Strength advantage here. Now you could say that the Androids have the Advantage here with the Energy Manipulation techniques... they can blow up Planets... Blah, Blah, Blah. But the issue here is how will the Androids handle Cyborg Superman's Energy Constructs ? They wont be able to just slap away these Contructs like Energy Blasts of DBZ characters, So technically Cyborg Superman could evade most of there attacks, overpower them with raw physical power and even take them down with the strength of his Energy Contructs... 

Cyborg Superman wins
#6 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Cy-Superman doesn't have the rings of power and these Androids are pre crisis 17 and 18. The ones that successfully killed Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin... The ones Trunks had to go back in time for.

#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

DO you know that they have an unlimited supply of energy?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Cy-Superman doesn't have the rings of power and these Androids are pre crisis 17 and 18. The ones that successfully killed Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin... The ones Trunks had to go back in time for.

"
Oh I See... well from the Picture I though we were using the one with the Power Rings... well in that case The Androids maybe able to win here... but it still wont be easy
#9 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Cy-Superman doesn't have the rings of power and these Androids are pre crisis 17 and 18. The ones that successfully killed Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin... The ones Trunks had to go back in time for.

"
Oh I See... well from the Picture I though we were using the one with the Power Rings... well in that case The Androids maybe able to win here... but it still wont be easy"

You made a good statement on the last post. Much credit to you ;)
#10 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:

"
Actually, if my memory serves me correctly. I seem to remember when Trunks fought with Vegeta, Picollo and the rest vs the Androids he said they were more powerful than the androids in his timeline. Anyway i think even without the power rings Cyborg Superman will win.
#11 Edited by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
Oh I See... well from the Picture I though we were using the one with the Power Rings... well in that case The Androids maybe able to win here... but it still wont be easy"

You made a good statement on the last post. Much credit to you ;)"
Well I Try... Thanks

lol
#12 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

You made a good statement on the last post. Much credit to you ;)"
Well I Try... Thanks

lol
"

Well I've actually never seen you post a comment that long before. It was pretty cool reading.
#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with the poweings he'd lose. I dont think he can handle an unlimited supply of KI energy

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL... well I usually dont post comments that long. But on every now and then I do it
#15 Edited by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:

"
they were still the same strength lol they killed Vegeta Gohan Piccolo ETC. because they didnt know they were coming and didnt train to fight them.
#16 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

CS wins the androids wont me much of a problem.

#17 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

CS wins the androids wont me much of a problem.

"

Actually, together they would be a nuesence. I would say the Cyborg Superman is probably as powerful as Android 16 (who is technically more powerful than 17 & 18)

But 17 & 18 don't show their strength by blowing planets up. They are in par to Frieza's 4th form (maybe stronger), but with the exception to energy loss. Meaning; the Androids don't get tired. Unlike Android 19 & 20 (Absorber Andriods) who constantly needs to refull by absorbing energy; 17 & 18 are equiped with an unlimited energy source. That source is in par to Frieza's 4th form in terms of power level, but it stays constant and condensed.

And 17 & 18's speed is also a factor... They are actually the fastest of the all the Androids before Cell even came in the picture. (Faster than 13,14,15,16, 19, & 20) And that's fast.

So if 17 & 18 work in a pair they probably have a chance of winning. Probably a 50/50... If 1 on 1... The Androids chances would slim down to a lover percentage rate.
#18 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Cyborg Superman would win this fight for these reasons... first of all Cyborg Superman cant really die and he really has the Speed and raw Strength advantage here. Now you could say that the Androids have the Advantage here with the Energy Manipulation techniques... they can blow up Planets... Blah, Blah, Blah. But the issue here is how will the Androids handle Cyborg Superman's Energy Constructs ? They wont be able to just slap away these Contructs like Energy Blasts of DBZ characters, So technically Cyborg Superman could evade most of there attacks, overpower them with raw physical power and even take them down with the strength of his Energy Contructs... 

Cyborg Superman wins
"

Cyborg Superman may perhaps take them out with his sheer strength and possibly speed.. But.. If the Androids (technically they are Cyborgs too) can match Cyborg Superman's speed, then Cy-Superman will have a problem because he's not to great at hand to hand combat as 17 & 18 are (Masters of Everything Martial Arts Plus More)

It would be like him fighting a full powered Juggernaut who knows Kung-Fu.
#19 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Any post freiza saga DBZ characters are too much for any balanced universe.

#20 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is the most broken universe out there.

#21 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

And theres really nothing people have against DBZ characters that they can't move Beyond the speed of light.

#22 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

is this super 17 or the normal 1?

#23 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pre-crisis 17&18.. The ones that successful killed the Z-Fighters in the "bad" future.

#24 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"It's pre-crisis 17&18.. The ones that successful killed the Z-Fighters in the "bad" future."
Pre crisis lol.
#25 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"It's pre-crisis 17&18.. The ones that successful killed the Z-Fighters in the "bad" future."
Pre crisis lol.
"
There are pre-crisis characters in dbz?
#26 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Pre crisis lol.
"
"
I dont think so.
#27 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Pre crisis lol.
"
"
I dont think so.
"
Neither do I. lol
#28 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I just say that becuase it was during a pre-crisis time before that actually time line of DBZ.

#29 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"I just say that becuase it was during a pre-crisis time before that actually time line of DBZ."
I wasn't aware crisis on infinite earths happened in dbz. lol
#30 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"I just say that becuase it was during a pre-crisis time before that actually time line of DBZ."
"
I think he is making that up.
#31 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
He makes up a lot of stuff. He once told me that Hancock is supposed to be Zeus.
#32 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
He makes up a lot of stuff. He once told me that Hancock is supposed to be Zeus.
"
Walks right out of thread doesnot look back.
#33 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
"

There's a difference between making things up (lying) or giving out an opinion due to logical guess.

I never said it was fact; that he was Zues. The movies threw alot of hints.
#34 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
"

There's a difference between making things up (lying) or giving out an opinion due to logical guess.

I never said it was fact; that he was Zues. The movies threw alot of hints."
I saw Hancock, and I never for once thought Hancock is supposed to be Zeus. Tell me where you came up with that and why.
#35 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
"

I saw Hancock, and I never for once thought Hancock is supposed to be Zeus. Tell me where you came up with that and why.
"

He makes things up which are lies
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman wins this.

#37 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
"

"

He makes things up which are lies"
lol I thought i was the only one who noticed.
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Cyborg Superman wins this."

#39 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-You said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
"

"

He makes things up which are lies"
lol I thought i was the only one who noticed.
"

Your not the only one. And cyborg Superman wins this. The androids in the future where not that strong. It is just that the dbz warriors where not prepared to fight them they didnot even train. They didnot even know they were coming.  That is why trunks went back to warn the dbz warriors then to change his future. This is the truth not a lie.
#40 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Cyborg Superman wins this."

"
#41 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think cyborg sups could beat the pair. granted he may be stronger than them, but what is he going to do against their speed & their power?

their blast can easily melt the toughest of metals. i mean c'mon they can destroy planets if they wanted to.

they can generate forcefields.

they don't get tired.

you can't sense their power level.

they are fast

and they know martial arts.

someone tell me how cyborg superman can win this?

#42 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"i don't think cyborg sups could beat the pair. granted he may be stronger than them, but what is he going to do against their speed & their power?

their blast can easily melt the toughest of metals. i mean c'mon they can destroy planets if they wanted to.

they don't get tired.

they are fast

someone tell me how cyborg superman can win this?"
Yes they do get tired after android 17 was fighting cell and getting owned he was tired.
#43 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#44 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Ego said:
"i don't think cyborg sups could beat the pair. granted he may be stronger than them, but what is he going to do against their speed & their power?

they don't get tired.

they are fast

someone tell me how cyborg superman can win this?"
Yes they do get tired after android 17 was fighting cell and getting owned he was tired.
"

cell needed to own him becuase cell needed the unlimited power supply of android 17.
#45 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"
caption
caption
"

those scans proove nothing. I already mentioned cyborg sups is probably stronger than the android with muscle power.

the question is: WHAT CAN HE DO AGAINST THEIR SPEED, STAMINA, AND POWER-LEVELS?

#46 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
caption
caption
"

those scans proove nothing. I already mentioned cyborg sups is probably stronger than the android with muscle power.

"

Beat the hell out of them.
#47 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
caption
caption
"

"

Beat the hell out of them."

thats why i hardly come on here. it's useless debating with baised people. where's the logic? tell me HOW HE CAN beat the hell out of them?
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman wins.

#49 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
caption
caption
"

"

Beat the hell out of them."

thats why i hardly come on here. it's useless debating with baised people. where's the logic? tell me HOW HE CAN beat the hell out of them?
"
He has the power, the speed and the durability. He has enough to take them down. I doubt ki blasts could hurt him. And it's not a fact that 17 or 18 can destroy planets, it's not very possible. I doubt they could.
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Cyborg Superman wins."