Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blade_R

Android 17 & 18 have to take on one Meta-Cooler

Fight takes place on a deserted, indestructible Earth aka no BFR

No Big Gete Star so there is only one Meta-Cooler (The first one Goku and Vegeta fought)

In character

Win by death

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Can 17 & 18 manage to pull off a win or will the Meta-Cooler lay waste to the two androids?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, interesting fight.

I'm backing Meta-Cooler personally.

Jmarshmallow

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Androids take it. SS1 Vegeta was able to injure Cooler, and when he and Goku gave it everything they had, they obliterated him. That's a lot more than Vegeta was able to do to 18. 17 stalemated Kamiccolo, which is a better feat than anything Cooler ever did. There's also the numbers advantage.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Androids take this rather handily. SSJ Vegeta and Goku were able to defeat Metal Cooler with great difficulty, but 18 was beating the brakes off of Vegeta and it was clear he didn't stand a chance when she actually started trying. As for 17, well he had the upperhand against Kami-fused Piccolo who was at least as powerful as Vegeta was before the Hyperbolic Time Chamber training.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

The movie started between the episode where piccolo ws fused with kami, which makes no sense since goku and vegeta together could barely defeat one of them, while piccolo who stronger than th got one shot, wtf. But I said meta cooler take a slight majority due to regen and IT

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zaied

17 & 18 win easily. They were both far above SSJ level which is around Meta Cooler's max.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By colliderz

Did the movie happened before or after Hyperbolic Time Chamber training?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku was a Full-Powered Super Saiyan when he went up against Meta-Cooler.

Jmarshmallow

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@jgames said:

The movie started between the episode where piccolo ws fused with kami, which makes no sense since goku and vegeta together could barely defeat one of them, while piccolo who stronger than th got one shot, wtf. But I said meta cooler take a slight majority due to regen and IT

@colliderz said:

The movie doesn't fit in with canon at all, there is no place for it in the main timeline. However, if it takes place in some alternate universe (perhaps one where Goku didn't get the heart virus and found a way to defeat the androids early on), this alternate universe does appear to be before the hyperbolic time chamber.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Didn't saw that than Androids should take handily

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@nickzambuto: I know is non cannon, but it was stated to be between two episode, while I forgot it, I do remember that it was before the hyperbolic time chamber, and piccolo fuse with kami, which doesn't make sense.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Androids.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I think 17 and 18 win with high difficulty. The Goku and Vegeta he fought were probably pre-ROSAT, meaning Vegeta was the same level of power that got stomped by 18. Of course, the difficulty comes from actually putting Meta Cooler down. His regeneration is a huge advantage, and from what I remember, 17 and 18 lack energy attacks of any sort. Beating Cooler apart might not kill him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I think 17 and 18 win with high difficulty. The Goku and Vegeta he fought were probably pre-ROSAT, meaning Vegeta was the same level of power that got stomped by 18. Of course, the difficulty comes from actually putting Meta Cooler down. His regeneration is a huge advantage, and from what I remember, 17 and 18 lack energy attacks of any sort. Beating Cooler apart might not kill him.

They had plenty of ki attacks and they never run out of energy.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zaied

@web_flotsam: Vegeta spamming generic ki attacks was enough to finish Meta Cooler. His regeneration won't be much help without the Big Gete Star as they can just use the same attacks to beat him.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need to get back to watching DGZ. I think the Androids can take this though.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: @nickzambuto: Are you sure? I don't recall them ever firing off a single energy attack except for the shield that 17 used. Can somebody post a scan of them doing so?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zaied

@web_flotsam: They use plenty of energy attacks in the History of Trunks Special and when Trunks goes back to the future to destroy them.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@zaied: @nickzambuto: Are you sure? I don't recall them ever firing off a single energy attack except for the shield that 17 used. Can somebody post a scan of them doing so?

All of the androids were able to use energy attacks, here's 16's signature move against Cell.

6bY04k

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By renamed040924

Just YouTube any of their fights and skip around.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam said:

All of the androids were able to use energy attacks, here's 16's signature move against Cell.

That's 16. Not 17 or 18. They are different, especially in that 16 is an actual android.

@web_flotsam said:

So much of DBZ is filler that I can't tell what's canon or not without looking at the manga directly.

@zaied said:

@web_flotsam: They use plenty of energy attacks in the History of Trunks Special and when Trunks goes back to the future to destroy them.

Aren't those different versions of the characters? Trunks mentioned that they were weaker in his time. They could easily be different in other ways.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam said:

zaied: @nickzambuto: Are you sure? I don't recall them ever firing off a single energy attack except for the shield that 17 used. Can somebody post a scan of them doing so?

So much of DBZ is filler that I can't tell what's canon or not without looking at the manga directly.

What's wrong with filler?

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@web_flotsam I know it's 16, I said that. They're all androids, the main thing that makes 16 different is his lack of emotion. And the fact that he's the most powerful of them all.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam I know it's 16, I said that. They're all androids, the main thing that makes 16 different is his lack of emotion.

Actually, only 16 was actually an android. The others are cyborgs. He's also massively stronger. There is no reason to assume they have the same powers.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: It doesn't say anime versions for the androids, so they are by default canon versions. Note that while Future of Trunks is indeed canon, the androids are still a different version.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: It doesn't say anime versions for the androids, so they are by default canon versions. Note that while Future of Trunks is indeed canon, the androids are still a different version.

The anime canon should take precedence seeing how it's so much more known. And the Future Trunks special isn't canon to the manga, it directly contradicts what was shown in the manga.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blade_R

I personally think that 17 & 18 can use ki attacks.

No Caption Provided

Now I know this is from History Of Trunks or a Future Trunks flashback but I also know ive seen 18 throw a destructo disk before (possibly filler as well) but I still don't think its a farfetched idea to assume they can. One reason is because we know humans (Roshi, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Grandpa Gohan, Mercenary Tao etc. ) in Dragon Ball are capable using ki attacks and IIRC 17 & 18 aren't robots, they are humans with cybernetic modifications/enhancements and even though 18 could not be turned back into a regular human due to Shenron not being able to grant that wish, she was still able to reproduce like a normal human. So I personally feel like they probably can use ki.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@web_flotsam I know it's 16, I said that. They're all androids, the main thing that makes 16 different is his lack of emotion.

Actually, only 16 was actually an android. The others are cyborgs. He's also massively stronger. There is no reason to assume they have the same powers.

No..they're all androids. The only difference is that he's made completely out of synthetic materials and is incomplete. I didn't say they have the same abilities, obviously that's not true. I said all of the Androids can shoot energy blasts..which is true.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I checked and that was not filler. Therefore, the Androids can indeed use ki attack to some extent and win rather easily. However, the arguments below are still wrong and will be addressed.

@web_flotsam said:

The anime canon should take precedence seeing how it's so much more known. And the Future Trunks special isn't canon to the manga, it directly contradicts what was shown in the manga.

Does it? I thought it was one of the movies/specials considered canon. And no, the anime shouldn't take precidence because the filler consistently contradicts the manga. Dr. Flappe anybody?

@web_flotsam said:
@juiceboks said:

No..they're all androids. The only difference is that he's made completely out of synthetic materials and is incomplete. I didn't say they have the same abilities, obviously that's not true. I said all of the Androids can shoot energy blasts..which is true.

By the shoddy translation only. An android is a robot built to resemble a human. A cyborg is a living being with robot parts. 20, 18, and 17 are cyborgs. 16 and possibly 19 are androids. Saying that just because an actual android can do something the people made in a completely different way can do the same is irrational. Androids 19 and twenty can drain energy, but that doesn't mean 16, 17, and 18 can because they are different types of android.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

@web_flotsam Again, I didn't say all androids could do everything each other could do. In fact I said the exact opposite. I only stated all androids can shoot energy blasts, and gave an example of one android doing so. None of which is incorrect..and you're the one drawing an incorrect implication.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Gojira2014

17, and 18 walk all over that metal booty.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I checked and that was not filler. Therefore, the Androids can indeed use ki attack to some extent and win rather easily. However, the arguments below are still wrong and will be addressed.

Nice, I was pretty confident they could use ki I just wasn't sure if they were ever shown doing it in canon or not, thanks for clearing that up.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: You gave an example of an all synthetic android who can take off his hands when we're talking about two cyborgs still human enough to give birth. There is no reason to assume they have the same abilities.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously Meta Coller cant win. his ultimate attack is the d!k kick. 17 has no male parts, and 18 is a chick.

Loading Video...

Androids win easy.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Androids have infinite energy and cannot run out, which is the only thing that allowed Goku and Vegeta to be captured in the first place.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously Meta Coller cant win. his ultimate attack is the d!k kick. 17 has no male parts, and 18 is a chick.

Loading Video...

Androids win easy.

Lmao that dub is pretty funny but even as an android 18 still had a fully functional vagina so im sure 17 still has his Johnson.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Androids win easy.

Actually, crotch shots work on women too, and Dr. Gero in all his wisdom decided to keep the squishy reproductive organs intact in his war machines. Of course, that probably won't actually help Cooler, but I just thought I'd bring it up.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

The androids can beat this Brainiac rip off handily