#1 Edited by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

Battles are won by death or KO. This is Magneto from First Class/DOFP. Andrew from the end of Chronicle. Sylar from the end of Season 1. Both scenarios all opponents start 20 ft from each other.

Round 1- Takes place in the city. (Same end battle from Chronicle. The police, SWAT etc are trying to stop the battle.)

Round 2- Takes place from the end battle of X-Men DOFP. Magneto has the Sentinels under his control.

#2 Edited by The_Imperator (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Andrew do? Sylar can flash freeze Magneto, or blast him with radiation. His TK can flip armored vehicles, so he should be able to fling people around if he needs to. I would give it to Sylar, tentatively.

#3 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Andrew do? Sylar can flash freeze Magneto, or blast him with radiation. His TK can flip armored vehicles, so he should be able to fling people around if he needs to. I would give it to Sylar, tentatively.

What do you mean by Flash freeze?

#4 Edited by Strider92 (16476 posts) - - Show Bio

Andrew is probably the most destructive here but i'll give the win to Sylar due to versatility.

#5 Edited by The_Imperator (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Sylar stole cryokinesis during season 1, and froze people with it. We have seen it used in other places, with amazing effect, and Sylar's powers are stated to allow him to use the power really well, possibly better than the person he stole it from.

#6 Edited by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Sylar stole cryokinesis during season 1, and froze people with it. We have seen it used in other places, with amazing effect, and Sylar's powers are stated to allow him to use the power really well, possibly better than the person he stole it from.

Those were the moments when Sylar was still a mysterious character right?

Andrew is probably the most destructive here but i'll give the win to Sylar due to versatility.

Remember for both rounds people are going to be interfering.

#7 Edited by The_Imperator (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Yeah, but the point still stands. Sylar also has nuclear blasts, which should put about anybody down.

#8 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Yeah, but the point still stands. Sylar also has nuclear blasts, which should put about anybody down.

Lets leave that out of this battle lol.

#9 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say magneto...

#11 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

sylar wins

#12 Edited by theONEtaichou (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar wins here effortlessly

#13 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up:

sylar wins since he is more versatile, he can predict the future, then he can go invisible or shapeshift (to trick his opponent) and goes for the nuclear or telekinetic kill, and if someone managed to hurt him he can regenerate, so i think it's safe to say that sylar wins here.

#15 Edited by Hyperlight (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up:

sylar wins since he is more versatile, he can predict the future, then he can go invisible or shapeshift (to trick his opponent) and goes for the nuclear or telekinetic kill, and if someone managed to hurt him he can regenerate, so i think it's safe to say that sylar wins here.

sylar didnt have any of those abilities at the end of season one except for TK, induced radioactivity, and precognition.

but i think sylar wins too... he beats the others in versatility and raw power

#16 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@never_give_up:

sylar didnt have any of those abilities at the end of season one except for TK, induced radioactivity, and precognition.

but i think sylar wins too... he beats the others in versatility and raw power

thing is i can't really remember since i saw it like 3 or 4 years ago, anyway these should be enough IMO.

#17 Edited by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#18 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar can outmatch Andrew in Telekinesis, he would be dead in roughly three or four seconds.

Magneto would poss better but the ability to Freeze as well as use radiation to induce intense heat or an electromagnetic pulse could screw with the magnetic powers of magneto. Sylar would go for the disable not the kill he would want to take that power.

#19 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar can outmatch Andrew in Telekinesis, he would be dead in roughly three or four seconds.

Magneto would poss better but the ability to Freeze as well as use radiation to induce intense heat or an electromagnetic pulse could screw with the magnetic powers of magneto. Sylar would go for the disable not the kill he would want to take that power.

They start 20 ft from each other. Who knows Andrew can start the fight by throwing a bus or something etc...

#20 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike said:

They start 20 ft from each other. Who knows Andrew can start the fight by throwing a bus or something etc...

Sylar has flipped a full speed Semitruck with the skill to have it stop short of him. He possesses insane precision with his telekinesis. Andrew has not shown the level of precision.

#21 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#22 Edited by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar would not defeat andrew in raw power. His strength with telekinesis is pretty powerful. Also, he has some crazy durability. He also has precognition to a certain degree (grabbing his dad's hand when he was knocked out.)

Sylar only wins because of his versatility. In pure telekinesis, Andrew wins.

#23 Edited by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Sylar would not defeat andrew in raw power. His strength with telekinesis is pretty powerful. Also, he has some crazy durability. He also has precognition to a certain degree (grabbing his dad's hand when he was knocked out.)

Sylar only wins because of his versatility. In pure telekinesis, Andrew wins.

Andrew had some strong TK feats throwing a bus at his cousin(while in flight). Threw multiple cars like it was nothing. He wasn't mentally stable lol.

Andrew from Chronicle

#26 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#27 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar wins

#28 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

Sylar wins

Explain...

#29 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Magneto will die first here imo hes good but not that good. Andrew has some impressive powers that if he had a full year or two under his belt maybe hed win but seeing how he died off a surprise attack whats to say Sylar doesnt do the same to him blow him up or something else with his powers. If andrew showed his elemtal powers again and didnt think about trying to kill his targets the entire time and thought about not being hurt maybe hed have a chance but I see Sylar winning

#30 Posted by nerdchore (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

sylar freezes magneto, kills andrew then steals magnetos power.

#31 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4134 posts) - - Show Bio

Andrews tk is far stronger than anything Sylar has shown in any season, he also has better durability than Sylar. After surviving an explosion he fights all over the city smashing and crashing into things. He can either crush the both of them like he did that car or remove their limbs in one swift moment like he did that spider.

#32 Edited by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

bump and edited the battle :)

#33 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say magneto...

I'll say Sylar, his other powers would grant him the win.

#34 Posted by nerdchore (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely andrew well go after magneto cause hes dressed flashy and they will fight meanwhile calm and collecred sylar will cut open their heads and steal magnetos power.

#35 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely andrew well go after magneto cause hes dressed flashy and they will fight meanwhile calm and collecred sylar will cut open their heads and steal magnetos power.

It won't be that easy. Additionally, I don't think Sylar can do that to two people at once.

Magneto was quite powerful in DOFP

#36 Edited by The Stegman (24392 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Andrew. Great destructive power, fastest flyer, has precision that rivals Sylar, (ripping a man's wisdom teeth our easily, manipulating lightning bolts etc.)

#37 Posted by nerdchore (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: agreed but i do think the other two will focus o each other. Sylar has effectively evaded capture gor a long time. He can duck out of the way and watxh while the other two fight. When he geta his chance hell kill. Hez also strong enough to fight them off if they do attack him first.

#38 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#39 Edited by bigfanofmarvelanddc (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Andrew is new and does not have too much experience compared to Sylar at the end of season one and Magneto in X-Men: Days of Future Past. He can be destructive but also, as seen in the movie, vulnerable.

By the end of season one of Heroes, Sylar had the abilities of telekinesis, enhanced memory, liquidification, enhanced hearing, precognition, and induced radioactivity. Not all of these helped.

Sylar's telekinesis was pretty strong, but so is Andrew's. Enhanced memory, liquidification, enhanced hearing, and precognition would not help him during the fight. Sylar is ultimately left with telekinesis and induced radioactivity (and maybe the enhanced hearing can work as some kind of spidey sense). Sylar might be able to get to Andrew by radiation.

Magneto is pretty strong, and, like Andrew, is able to lift up a building with his abilities in these conditions.

Sylar can't fly!

Sylar wouldn't last, so we would be left with Andrew vs Magneto. Andrew seems to have a wider range, for while Magneto can control metal, Andrew can virtually control anything with telekinesis.

Round 1: Andrew

Round 2: If Andrew is able to fend off every Sentinel, then Andrew. Otherwise, Magneto.