Andrew Detmer (Chronicle) vs David Rice (Jumper)

sharingan_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sharingan_eyes

-Fight takes place in an abandoned NYC 
-Both fighters at their prime 
-Morals OFF 
-Win via k.o or death 

Andrew 
Andrew 
 David
 David
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bump.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um bump! Can't believe no one has commented.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cjdavis103

David can BFR but i doubt it will stick as adrew can fly

my money is on Andrew though as he can kill quite easily

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Yeah but once Andrew grabs David telepathically, David will fell it. In which case he teleports behind Andrew, and punches him. Rinse and repeat. He could even find a blunt instrument and then teleport again and again.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: dude he wraps himself in TK force bullets bounce of hitting him with a pipe is not an issue

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@cjdavis103: @sheenlantern: Then David can throw a bus at him. Over and over. I'm sure Andrews force fields run out eventually, right?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241:

yeah Andrew can trow the bus right back and if he sees David he can and will just break his neck

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

Andrew

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Nope. In order for Andrew to grab something he has to have a little concentration on it. David will be jumping way too fast. Literally with a thought. Just like that. Poof.

Once the bus gets thrown that might be a surprise to Andrew. He can't throw the bus back at David because David will be long gone once it is in the air. If he attempts to pick up a heavy buss then David can easily appear behind him and punch the back of his head. Andrew will lose concentration, thus dropping the bus and turning to face David. Then Andrew will feel a crowbar hit him in the back of the head.

I don't even think Andrew can lift something that heavy. At the same time I think his shields require attention as well. David on the other hand has no limits. He thinks of a place and he is there.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cjdavis103

@marvel_boy2241:

this is why i hate debating telaporters because the stratagem becomes he telaports really really fast

any ways you are forgetting one thing is he can only teleport to a place he can picture so worse comes to worse he flys away for a bit to plan

oh and moveing that bus will KO David moving others takes up a lot of energy he nerly killed himself moveing a room

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Yeah. No. The mass of a whole room, (In fact, it wasn't just a room. It was an entire apartment) is not at all the mass of a bus. Not only that but David was still able to teleport his gf to safety. Oh and when he teleported the entire apartment, he had that electric cord thingy which holds back teleportation tremendously.All of this did exhaust David but this was because he had been teleporting a hell of a lot more than normal. This is just a one on one fight. The point is a bus is nothing to him.

I'm not forgetting anything, my friend. He has literally thousands of places to choose from. He has been around the entire world, probably a number of times. He can be in any one of those place with a single thought. Thinking of a place takes little to no thought at all, especially for someone who does it by the second. This Battle goes to David.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

David, he spams random junk.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By AllStarSuperman

David, he spams random junk.

Also he had that super punch from teleporting in front of himself a few feet several times.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cjdavis103

@marvel_boy2241:

he telaprts a bus and ti will require efort that means what he flys down and around boom safe he trys to hit him he thinks hard and blasts him with a TK pulnch that breaks his Ribs all he needs is one shot and it is game ovor and his TK operates as fast as thought

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@cjdavis103: Um nope. Andrews, as you call it, TK takes mild to extreme concentration. Jumping takes literally a single thought. For example: When Andrew ripped out that guys teeth, he had to rap a "lasso" around it and pull. Another example: In Andrew's death scene he was I guess, trying to tear down a building, and in the process aloud his shields to fall, thus giving his friend an easy attempt to kill him.

Whereas David thinks of a place and he is there. For example he was reminiscing on time with his mom and he accidentally teleported to the Empire State building.

It's no doubt that David can teleport faster than Andrew can use TK. It will take seconds for David to find a bus somewhere in Tokyo, jump back and toss it at Andrew, jump again, then find a car in Germany and throw that too, come back with a broomstick that he found in Switzerland and smack Andrew with it. Andrew cannot handle a whole bus and a car, while simultaneously holding up his shields.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cjdavis103

@marvel_boy2241:

that was a complex thought a simple "punch" is think DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and a massive shock wave fires out

n Andrew's death scene he was I guess, trying to tear down a building, and in the process aloud his shields to fall, thus giving his friend an easy attempt to kill him.

he was weak from being near dead from his wounds he was exusted after a long fight and has lost all semilence of control and even then it took all of his buddys power and a convincingly placed massive spear to bring him down now unless David suddenly becomes a TP user he is not going to lose control meaning his sheild is going to be up

and more importly whats stomping him from flying up ? as in high enough where normal people cannot even breath he pops up there he cant concentrate and he dies

oh and he can just fly away if he gets injured it is not like his flight is a s limited as his telaportation and he breaks the sound barrer so he flys away for a bit to gater his toughts David cant catch him

in fact this could go on a very long time as neither can catch the other while fleeing and they can both get away quite easily

the only diferance is Andrew can one shot David needs to pull off a chain of hits on a target that is easiily supersoninc and in the air and can easily lift a truck

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Not if David can spam cars and trucks and buses. That's all it'll take. Does Andrew have special lungs? If not, then anywhere he can go, David can go, 20 times faster at that. That's not how Battle work they can't leave and gather time. The only reason David will leave is so he can come right back with an attack. Neither one of these guys can run away. They are attacking eachother. So Andrew wont fly away. In which case it's time for a few buses top fall out of the sky, and onto the sides of Andrew. Make no mistake, Andrew has no way to touch David.

Also, I loled when you said conveniently placed massive spear. Ha ha.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Hyperlight

I've never seen david throw cars at anyone….. he isn't as skilled as griffin in teleporting. only griffin could teleport moving objects.

david could win with a blitz stab.. other than that andrew

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241:

Not if David can spam cars and trucks and buses.

he still needs to think to teleport and he does not have the feats to back up a car spam and if he does he can fly right though it

Does Andrew have special lungs?

no but his sheild let's him

f not, then anywhere he can go, David can go

really he has been 20, 000 feet in the air over the sub burbs?

or how about underwater?

or flying along the free way at mach 1 ?

hat's not how Battle work they can't leave and gather time.

really the rules state only Kill or KO nothing about BFR so there is really no rule that says they cant

he only reason David will leave is so he can come right back with an attack. Neither one of these guys can run away.

why not ?

So Andrew wont fly away.

so Andrew is limited to a cert in air space and david can pop around the world for weapons sounds legit

In which case it's time for a few buses top fall out of the sky, and onto the sides of Andrew.

down and around he flys at Mach speed last i checked it took effort to telaort things meaning in the time it takes to droup 1 he is an entirely different area how the hell is david tracking Andrew anyways? LOS? he is gone by the time he trys the bus drop

Make no mistake, Andrew has no way to touch David.

thats my line how does a peak human track a mach 1 target?

no he thinks punch and David breaks all his ribs and punctures his organs a moral off hit from him will kill David where as a bus droup on a flying target does 0 damage ( the bus has noo force when telaported on top of him and while high up he can doge and if low to the ground he can tank it and trow it off easily his best trick the bus drop is all but useless

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: No he does not need to think. He can do it on reflex. A shield wont give you special lungs. Andrew still needs oxygen. David can go 20,000 feet up in the air. he's already been under water. And flying at mach one is irrelevant here because Andrew wont be flying. There is a rule that says they can't flee. In Flash vs Hulk, can Flash run away and take a break? If Andrew tries to go somewhere it would take a while. Whereas when David jumps it takes seconds. Big difference. David is not jumping just so he can escape. What would Andrew attempt to go and get? I agree with what you said, Andrew could move out of the way. If Andrew is traveling at mach 1 then he is fleeing. David could also drop multiple boulders from the sky. All sorts of stuff.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241:

here because Andrew wont be flying.

okay dude then your best trick is useless as if you drop it he goes down his sheild is still up and he suffers no damage and why not

There is a rule that says they can't flee.

Fight takes place in an abandoned NYC
-Both fighters at their prime
-Morals OFF
-Win via k.o or death

>.> <.<

where ?

can Flash run away and take a break?

if there is no BFR sure why not ?

f Andrew tries to go somewhere it would take a while.

mach 1

Andrew is traveling at mach 1 then he is fleeing.

or just i dont know flying around avoinding vehicals falling from sky which David can pull only so may times before he exustes himself the timing has to beyond accurat to tag him and you have to hit him repeartly to hope to KO him

David could also drop multiple boulders from the sky.

so what he dosent need to catch only divert them a tiny amont and he has free air space

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: *yawn* k you're rite. *yawn* this is gettin' kinda boring. *yawn* I think you won. toodles *yawn*

*yawn*

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@cjdavis103: Is your keyboard broken? You type kinda funny. It makes me laugh.

Hey but seriously. I agree with you, now. You changed my mind about this debate. You win. And so does Andrew.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: *yawn* k you're rite. *yawn* this is gettin' kinda boring. *yawn* I think you won. toodles *yawn*

*yawn*

Sore loser.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can go either way I think. I would probably give David the majority though.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@farkam: I hope you are kidding. If not, then...*yawn*

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andrew. David was never much of a fighter. I mean, even if he did teleport them somewhere else, so what. Andrew would still toss a car or something on top of him.