#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2429 posts) - - Show Bio

Mysterio hears the legend of three powerful creatures whose almost conquered the universe in a long forgotten time. Then goes behind this legend and accidentally summons Space Godzilla, Ancalagon and Great King Ghidorah on Earth. The goal of the three is to consume Mysterio so they can become a single being and become The Life Eater. Only Marvel Earth can fight against them.

-Space Godzilla counts with tens of thousands of crystals and can also summon more.

-Ancalagon has the power of Morgoth at his disposal.

-Great King Ghidorah is Great King Ghidorah. Much more powerfull than his normal version or Keizer Ghidorah. if people says even Godzilla can't take him down, i don't know who can.

#2 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards should be a big factor in this,,with him here I think marvel could win

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Franklin Richards should be a big factor in this,,with him here I think marvel could win

With enough Crystals, Space Godzilla can kick Galactus ass.

Biollante and Mothra both entered space after their respective battles with Godzilla, and each brought G-Cells with them. Unfortunately, some of these Godzilla cells managed to enter a black hole, where they were exposed to the energy of an untold multitude of stars. The genetic material was altered, and a new beast was born. His purpose was to dominate the planet Earth, and the only way he could accomplish this goal was by destroying his only obstacle: Godzilla. The monster traveled through space at high speed and soon found himself contending with Moguera, humanity's weapon against monsters such as this. However, SpaceGodzilla easily withstood the force of Moguera's plasma laser cannons, and countered with electromagnetic energy rings and a Corona Beam. The machine was sent into an uncontrollable spin, as Moguera turned out to be little in the way of a challenge whatsoever.
#4 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel Earth has this. Those monsters are very strong, but there are simply too many people in Marvel Earth.

#5 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Earth,these guys can make a wreckeage but against people like Dr.Strange,Thor,Franklin Richards and many others,so they soon get overwhelmed.

Where's that drawing of Ancalagon from?It's amazing,love Vingilot's size compared to the great dragon.

#6 Posted by Frocharocha (2429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kellar21 said:

Marvel Earth,these guys can make a wreckeage but against people like Dr.Strange,Thor,Franklin Richards and many others,so they soon get overwhelmed.

Where's that drawing of Ancalagon from?It's amazing,love Vingilot's size compared to the great dragon.

I think it's from DeviantArt. But i don't know lol. Anyway they don't destroy Space Godzilla crystals, Space Godzilla will be able to tank Thor and Franklin while the other dudes fights the rest of the heroes.

#7 Posted by The_Ice_Hunter (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Ancalagon was killed by giant birds.

#8 Posted by Frocharocha (2429 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Ice_Hunter said:

Ancalagon was killed by giant birds.

The King of The Giant Birds who was sent by the king of the gods themselves with the aid of thee most badass elf in all Middle Earth history.

From wikia:

Ancalagon was incredibly huge, as his wings were able to blot out the light of the sun even from afar. And when he fell from the sky, the impact shattered Thangorodrim, an artificial volcanic mountain range built above Angband.
Thorondor was the King of Eagles of Middle-earth during the First Age. He was presumably the greatest of all the Eagles in terms of size, with his wingspan measuring at 30 fathoms (180 feet).
Thorondor was sent by Manwë, King of the Valar,

He wasn't killed by normal eagles. But by agents of The Valar.