anakin/darth vader vs count dooku vs emperor vs darth maul

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zebari

which sith lord wins in a battle each sith for himself.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

Sidious>Tyrannus>Vader>Maul

Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vader

Maul would be the first to fall, Vader would dominate him again. Sidious trained all the other Sith . Tyrannus would fall to Vader easily. Sidious once said "He is powerful. Potentially more powerful than even myself." He said this to Tyrannus. "You will not stop me… Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us." he said this to Yoda
he was stronger in the force than his master and he only could control him by his Force Lightning which his metallic body could not stand. So Emperor probably would win unless Vader uses Force abosorb and dissapates the energy and finishes the Emperor off quickly. So in my order it would be Sidious or Vader then Tyrannus then Maul

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden
Vader said:
"Maul would be the first to fall, Vader would dominate him again. Sidious trained all the other Sith . Tyrannus would fall to Vader easily. Sidious once said "He is powerful. Potentially more powerful than even myself." He said this to Tyrannus. "You will not stop me… Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us." he said this to Yoda
he was stronger in the force than his master and he only could control him by his Force Lightning which his metallic body could not stand. So Emperor probably would win unless Vader uses Force abosorb and dissapates the energy and finishes the Emperor off quickly. So in my order it would be Sidious or Vader then Tyrannus then Maul
"

He did say that to Yoda, and I believe at the time he was saying this, he (Anakin) was fighting Obi and got both his legs cut off and burnt to a crisp! So much for that idea! Everything he COULD have become, died in that instant, and he became mechanical Vader, who is/was but a pale shadow of the power he could wield/become!
The Joker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Joker.
lordraiden said:
"Vader said:
"Maul would be the first to fall, Vader would dominate him again. Sidious trained all the other Sith . Tyrannus would fall to Vader easily. Sidious once said "He is powerful. Potentially more powerful than even myself." He said this to Tyrannus. "You will not stop me… Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us." he said this to Yoda
"

He did say that to Yoda, and I believe at the time he was saying this, he (Anakin) was fighting Obi and got both his legs cut off and burnt to a crisp! So much for that idea! Everything he COULD have become, died in that instant, and he became mechanical Vader, who is/was but a pale shadow of the power he could wield/become!"
not really vader was more powerful than anakin from the get go
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vader
lordraiden said:
"Vader said:
"

He did say that to Yoda, and I believe at the time he was saying this, he (Anakin) was fighting Obi and got both his legs cut off and burnt to a crisp! So much for that idea! Everything he COULD have become, died in that instant, and he became mechanical Vader, who is/was but a pale shadow of the power he could wield/become!"
luckily for everyone he didn't lol
He became much more powerful in the force as Armor Vader though. he did lose much of his swordplay based off the fact he was mechinical but would still slaughter Tyrannus in my opinion so maybe Sidious would come out on top but Vader would not fall down so easily as the two others.

on a side note i had heard speculation that Darth Plaguesis is Anakin's father!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
The Joker. said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vader said:
"

not really vader was more powerful than anakin from the get go"

Anakin is Vader, trying to see the logic in that one? After Anakin lost that fight to Obi, he lost alot of his body, one would assume he lost a fair bit of his midichlorian count, and his ability to be what he could have been! Mechanical Vader, I believe, is a mere pale shadow of what Anakin Vader could have been, but that's just my opinion :-)
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vader
lordraiden said:
"The Joker. said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vader said:
"

not really vader was more powerful than anakin from the get go"

Anakin is Vader, trying to see the logic in that one? After Anakin lost that fight to Obi, he lost alot of his body, one would assume he lost a fair bit of his midichlorian count, and his ability to be what he could have been! Mechanical Vader, I believe, is a mere pale shadow of what Anakin Vader could have been, but that's just my opinion :-)"

If Vader remained human he would indeed be stronger for these reasons

1. He would be able to use Force Lightning and all its forms
  2. advancing himself in swordsmanship to beyond great levels
  3. His cybernetic breathing system restricts him as well as his metal legs can move at his original speeds but if he was human....

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Light

anakin is vader in the sense that they share the same body but besides that they  are different

your force power doesn't depend on how many cells you have on your body its about how well your in tuned with the force...

I mean even grievous was highly in tune with the force, which allowed him to be deadly with a lightsaber

and in case you didn't notice vader was abled to cause a low scale eruption because he was angry

when anakin was angry he did no such thing at any point in time so imo vader is one of the most powerful jedi in history and more powerful than anakin
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
Light said:
"anakin is vader in the sense that they share the same body but besides that they  are different

your force power doesn't depend on how many cells you have on your body its about how well your in tuned with the force...

I mean even grievous was highly in tune with the force, which allowed him to be deadly with a lightsaber

and in case you didn't notice vader was abled to cause a low scale eruption because he was angry

when anakin was angry he did no such thing at any point in time so imo vader is one of the most powerful jedi in history and more powerful than anakin
"
Ah, yeah, just don't really see the logic in your post, or how you came to the conclusion that Vader (couldn't be one of the most powerfull jedi cause he isn't one) and there's more sith that are much more powerfull that him! That eruption, as you put it, was pretty minor and small scale! Palpatine has destroyed a whole fleet of ships with the force :-)
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vader
Light said:
"anakin is vader in the sense that they share the same body but besides that they  are different

"
i believe he was referring to Vader as a standard human in the prophecy which i also believe.  Vader would actually be stronger as a human if given the chance. i am not saying he isn't already powerful just he would be more powerful as a human. He was hella strong i mean if Starkiller can stop a hundred of thousands ton Star Destroyer that means Vader could best that still.
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vader

heres some sith lords that are stronger than armored Vader

1. Nihilius
  2. Bane
  3. possibly Krayt

to name a few.....Sidious did stop a fleet of star ships huh?

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Light
Vader said:
"heres some sith lords that are stronger than armored Vader
  1. Nihilius
  2. Bane
  3. possibly Krayt

"
the thing is these were sith master of the old republic and they had a much larger repetoire of force powers than the empires age of sith lords 
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Light
lordraiden said:
"Light said:

"
Ah, yeah, just don't really see the logic in your post, or how you came to the conclusion that Vader (couldn't be one of the most powerfull jedi cause he isn't one) and there's more sith that are much more powerfull that him! That eruption, as you put it, was pretty minor and small scale! Palpatine has destroyed a whole fleet of ships with the force :-)
"
sorry i meant sith and just bec. there are ppl. much more powerful than him doesn't mean he isnt one of the most powerful and if palpatine had all that power why couldn't he stop a weakened vader from throwing him over the edge?? i say bec. he isn't as powerful in the force as he is believed to be
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vader
Light said:
"Vader said:
  1. Nihilius
  2. Bane
  3. possibly Krayt

"
the thing is these were sith master of the old republic and they had a much larger repetoire of force powers than the empires age of sith lords "
Krayt was in the Rule of One era of the sith which took place after Vader. He fought againstcade skywalker Vader's Grandson.

Nihilius was insane with the force and would tear the force from your body pretty much. Bane was a master of Lightning storm and rarely used anything besides that
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Light
Vader said:
"Light said:
"Vader said:
  1. Nihilius
  2. Bane
  3. possibly Krayt

"
the thing is these were sith master of the old republic and they had a much larger repetoire of force powers than the empires age of sith lords "
Krayt was in the Rule of One era of the sith which took place after Vader. He fought againstcade skywalker Vader's Grandson.

Nihilius was insane with the force and would tear the force from your body pretty much. Bane was a master of Lightning storm and rarely used anything besides that
"
doesn't Nihilius somewhat remind you of Galactus in a sense bec. of the way he feeds on the force
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vader
Light said:
"Vader said:
"Light said:
"Vader said:
  1. Nihilius
  2. Bane
  3. possibly Krayt

"

"
doesn't Nihilius somewhat remind you of Galactus in a sense bec. of the way he feeds on the force"
now that you said that he kinda does. He was ridiculously powerful as well.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Light

surely and to add to the list Darth Revan

Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vader

revan was indeed strong, he defeated darth malak but i don't know if he would be considered a sith because he turned into a jedi later...

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Light

well he was darth revan but you have a point there

Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vader

some more powerful siths were Marka Ragnos, Naga Shadow and Exar Kun

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Light

I never heard of Ragnos and Exar Kun was powerful indeed... i dont know much about Naga Shadow

Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vader
Light said:
"I never heard of Ragnos and Exar Kun was powerful indeed... i dont know much about Naga Shadow"

Ragnos was before Shadow and was blue, he looked awesome. Naga was more of a sorcerer than a warrior but was very strong in the force, he spent most of his time in the meditation chamber.

check them out on the star wars wiki if you get a chance. Naga and Ragnos did not use sabers but sith swords
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Light

hmmm like Ajunta Paul?

Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vader
Light said:
"hmmm like Ajunta Paul?"

im not familiar with him.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Light
Vader said:
"Light said:
"hmmm like Ajunta Paul?"

im not familiar with him."
well he had this poison filled sith blade and when you open his sarcophagus for the sword he appears and ensnares you in a trance and then questions your affiliation to the dark side. If you fail the quiz he attacks you if you pass he lets you leave with no quarrel.

I'm gong to get some rest peace man... I'll check out Star Wars wiki as well
Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vader

peace

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points