Anakin Skywalker vs Super Girl

• 80 results
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Supergirl fly's at FTL speeds right through him and anakin dies.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By ShootingNova

Supergirl.

Also, lol @ people who don't know what they're talking about calling sources hyperbole out of disagreement. He has several other showings that match or compare to that feat, but he isn't reacting to light speed at all given that he can't see Palpatine fighting, somebody who is only near-relativistic (and obviously greater than the ships that Anakin perceived). And no source portrays Anakin to be on the level of Kryptonians. Still, nobody mentioned this, so I'm not sure why this is even being brought up.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@shootingnova: thanks. I was about to tell Mr Swords the same thing

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Patera_All
No Caption Provided

@i_like_swords: New 52 Supergirl respecting, and then acting quicker than Flash's combat speed. She has also proven more than capable of keeping up with Wonder Woman, who Batman states has better combat speed than Superman. So, if you cant admit that that outclasses ANYTHING it has been indicated that Anakin can do, youre crazy. One line in a novelization, stating that he can react at a fraction of the speed Kara exists in, proves nothing. He's not on her level, and at this point, according to the rest of the vine, the burden is on you.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

@i_like_swords: New 52 Supergirl respecting, and then acting quicker than Flash's combat speed. She has also proven more than capable of keeping up with Wonder Woman, who Batman states has better combat speed than Superman. So, if you cant admit that that outclasses ANYTHING it has been indicated that Anakin can do, youre crazy. One line in a novelization, stating that he can react at a fraction of the speed Kara exists in, proves nothing. He's not on her level, and at this point, according to the rest of the vine, the burden is on you.

Flash wasn't even trying to fight Kara in this scan. It even says it:

"He tries to grab me..... Grapple with me.... Almost like he can't bring himself to hit me!"

No one EVER said Anakin was on Kara's level. You need to go back and reread the conversations.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. This has been open pretty long.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl.

Also, lol @ people who don't know what they're talking about calling sources hyperbole out of disagreement. He has several other showings that match or compare to that feat, but he isn't reacting to light speed at all given that he can't see Palpatine fighting, somebody who is only near-relativistic (and obviously greater than the ships that Anakin perceived). And no source portrays Anakin to be on the level of Kryptonians. Still, nobody mentioned this, so I'm not sure why this is even being brought up.

I called that one line hyperbolic not because we disagreed, but because that kind of speed isn't a characteristic Anakin shows. As you stated, Palpatine is far too fast for Anakin, yet neither is ever indicated as being a fraction of light speed again. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I must have gotten lucky being on the right side this time...

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SodamYat

@thevivas: kara tells flash she didnt wanna fight him too. Neither was going all out, however, Flash does still get hit despite trying to dodge her hits all along.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@patera_all said:
No Caption Provided

Flash wasn't even trying to fight Kara in this scan. It even says it:

"He tries to grab me..... Grapple with me.... Almost like he can't bring himself to hit me!"

No one EVER said Anakin was on Kara's level. You need to go back and reread the conversations.

Well, aside from her just flying into Anakin in a straight line at lightspeed, I don't see where people are getting the notion that he's completely and utterly incapable of reacting to her, given his own reactive and perceptive speed.

That is where someone indicated that he is on her speed/reaction level, which is where this all started.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thevivas: kara tells flash she didnt wanna fight him too. Neither was going all out, however, Flash does still get hit despite trying to dodge her hits all along.

Yet she was throwing punches and he wasn't. Makes a difference in a "fight: such as that one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@patera_all:

New 52 Supergirl respecting, and then acting quicker than Flash's combat speed.

Oh please, she wasn't moving faster than him at all. The narrative even states that Flash was making that speed look easy whilst she was heavily straining herself to keep up with him.

More to the point, the speed demonstrated there isn't enough to speedblitz Anakin beyond his ability to react. Conducting a fight of that length in under a second is definitely beyond anything Anakin has done, but it's not completely incomparable to his speed feats, which include deflecting an armies worth of blaster fire, being demonstrably faster than Obi-Wan who has also performed the aforementioned feat, ect.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

kara

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@sodamyat said:

Yet she was throwing punches and he wasn't. Makes a difference in a "fight: such as that one.

Regardless. Neither was going all out. he still got hit.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thevivas said:

@sodamyat said:

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thevivas said:

@sodamyat said:

Doesn't indicate she's faster at all. He clearly could've hit her if he wanted but chose not to. She even says he makes it look easy, while she had never experienced that kind of speed from herself before.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@patera_all said:

@sodamyat said:

@thevivas said:

@sodamyat said:

Doesn't indicate she's faster at all. He clearly could've hit her if he wanted but chose not to. She even says he makes it look easy, while she had never experienced that kind of speed from herself before.

of course shes not faster.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit lol no way i use that kind of words

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Logan21:

She could kill anakin b4 he could think. And he has no way of hurting her.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Spiderman1997

Anakin. Because I feel like saying it. Come at me bros!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ShootingNova

@patera_all: Except you've both admitted and shown that you don't know what you're talking about, which you means you have no basis for calling that line "hyperbole" except because you dislike or disagree with it. And it's hardly the only thing that suggests Anakin's combat and perceptive speeds are of that class.

Palpatine has never replicated that again? He has repeatedly fought faster than monstrously fast characters of a similar speed class can see, but he hasn't replicated that showing? Don't be ridiculous.

And in any case, as with Superman and so on, Supergirl's speed is being overblown with people bringing up her travel speed instead of her combat speed. She isn't going to win via travel speed.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in hot sweaty sex.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patera_all: Why doesn't my sencetence make sense?

@patera_all said:

You wanting no one to bring up speed, where she has an obvious advantage, would be like me saying Daredevil vs Hulk, and Hulk isn't stronger for this.

Saying I want "no one to bring up speed" is just wrong - speed is the central point of the discussion I started. The second part of your sentence is implying that my post had anything to do with nerfing Supergirl's other stats in order for Anakin to be able to kill her, which is again, wrong. All I was talking about was Anakin's ability to react to her. It had nothing to do with her being nerfed or even anything to do with who is winning this battle or for what reasons.

So yeah, you're not doing a good job of making the slightest amount of sense at the moment.

@patera_all said:

Is that quote from a novelization, or an early treatment? Neither of which would be cannon, since feats from Episode Three is a film, and not WIS, or hyperbole. Never was Anakin shown to be remotely light speed in the film, in either reaction or combat speed.

The novel.

Just going to say, nudging a flight stick to alter a starfighters path is MUCH different than actually reacting in a fight and blocking or dodging strikes.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how travel speed = combat speed nowadays.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SodamYat

Kara flys at him at FTL speeds and splatters him like a bug.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheClassicIon

Supergirl roflstomps and one shots

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers