• 63 results
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crmidnight

Anakin is Jedi Master (EP3), Sith Lord, with the powers and experience of Darth Vader. Only difference is 
he's in a younger, healthier, more agile body. 

Darth Nihilus, standard. 

Battle Takes place on a Post-Apocalyptic Tattooine.  

Who wins?
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBatman586

Nihilus should still win this, even against a non-cyborg Anakin.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jasraj
@crmidnight: 

dont know much on Darth Nihilus 

so anakin for the win
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crmidnight
@TheBatman586 said:
"Nihilus should still win this, even against a non-cyborg Anakin. "

I would think Anakin stands a better chance in this form, since he's not limited by prostetics. He would probably have more abilities, much like Starkiller has in Force Unleashed.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrRagePants
@jasraj said:
" @crmidnight:  dont know much on Darth Nihilus  so anakin for the win "
Darkseid VS Spiderman
I don't know much about Darkseid so Spiderman wins. 

@crmidnight said:
"I would think Anakin stands a better chance in this form, since he's not limited by prostetics. He would probably have more abilities, much like Starkiller has in Force Unleashed. "
Starkiller moved a battle cruiser (I forgot what they are called) and broke it using the force. I know Anakin is awesome, but dude.... that move is mother load.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By jasraj
@MrRagePants:
well i obviously would say darkseid could beat spiderman 

i know a little bit on darth nihilus, not too much,  

there isnt that big of a power difference between darth nihilus and anakin, whilst there is between spiderman and darkseid
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @jasraj said:
" @crmidnight:  dont know much on Darth Nihilus  so anakin for the win "
Darkseid VS Spiderman
I don't know much about Darkseid so Spiderman wins. 

@crmidnight said:
"I would think Anakin stands a better chance in this form, since he's not limited by prostetics. He would probably have more abilities, much like Starkiller has in Force Unleashed. "
Starkiller moved a battle cruiser (I forgot what they are called) and broke it using the force. I know Anakin is awesome, but dude.... that move is mother load. "

There's a lot of controversy about that. Fans are pissed about this dude having all these crazy feats and abilities making every one of the classic characters look stupid. 
Just saying, Anakin, with the Knowledge and Exp of Vader, in a younger body... Might be on par, though likely to be stronger than, Starkiller. 
Only reason Vader never got better is because he was limited by his prostetics. Couldn't run, Coulddn't jump, less agile, Can't Do Force Lightning and other abilities. 
That final battle of Mustafar screwed him.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrRagePants
@jasraj:  How would you know there is enough power difference between the two if you don't know much about Nihilus? ... Don't answer that, I'm just being a douche :P

@crmidnight: Yeah I know, classic characters will always have a place in my heart. But as a gamer, I find that move SICK BEYOND COMPREHENSION, it blew my mind dude... not that there's something to be blown in the first place.

As for this battle, I have to choose Nihilus, he drains energy from those around him. Nihilus' force powers are absurd that he can detect forces throughout the galaxy. Anakin is outclassed here, even if he's upgraded to his human form which is more agile. The force powers of Nihilus will overwhelm Anakin.

That's just my opinion.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @jasraj:  How would you know there is enough power difference between the two if you don't know much about Nihilus? ... Don't answer that, I'm just being a douche :P

@crmidnight: Yeah I know, classic characters will always have a place in my heart. But as a gamer, I find that move SICK BEYOND COMPREHENSION, it blew my mind dude... not that there's something to be blown in the first place.  As for this battle, I have to choose Nihilus, he drains energy from those around him. Nihilus' force powers are absurd that he can detect forces throughout the galaxy. Anakin is outclassed here, even if he's upgraded to his human form which is more agile. The force powers of Nihilus will overwhelm Anakin.  That's just my opinion. "

True, since the force is particularly strong with Anakin, he might see him as a sufficient energy source... 
Though Anakin might find a way to win. He is the chosen one after all...
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrRagePants
@crmidnight said:

"True, since the force is particularly strong with Anakin, he might see him as a sufficient energy source... Though Anakin might find a way to win. He is the chosen one after all... "

He wasn't the Chosen One because he was VERY powerful (given the fact that he was a prodigy at a very young age), it was because was prophesied to kill the Sith Lord, which he did - or helped in fulfilling.

He will be used to satisfy Nihilus' hunger.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @crmidnight said:

"True, since the force is particularly strong with Anakin, he might see him as a sufficient energy source... Though Anakin might find a way to win. He is the chosen one after all... "

He wasn't the Chosen One because he was VERY powerful (given the fact that he was a prodigy at a very young age), it was because was prophesied to kill the Sith Lord, which he did - or helped in fulfilling.  He will be used to satisfy Nihilus' hunger. "

What about all force powers aside, same stipulations... Lightsaber Duel... 
Who wins then?
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrRagePants
@crmidnight said:
"What about all force powers aside, same stipulations... Lightsaber Duel... Who wins then? "
Vader was a good light saber user when he was young (no prosthetic) but his offense was fueled by his emotions. He uses Force to add power to his light saber swings but is very in efficient. When he turned cyborg-ish, he was slow, but he used the suit to deliver more powerful blows (stronger than his human form). If you combine both, he is clearly at an advantage over Nihilus (human body + emotion + vader experience).

On the other hand, Nihilus fighting skills are superior to others because he can drain energy from "the Force". Without using the force he's at a disadvantage here.

Also, I must apologize for my previous statement saying Vader wasn't powerful, he is suppose to be the most powerful IF he was able to complete his training and did not join the Sith. Then he got turned into a Jedi Robocop so...

...then Lucas wanted more money so he made the video games with these insanely overpowered Jedis popping out of nowhere.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crmidnight
@MrRagePants said:
" @crmidnight said:
"What about all force powers aside, same stipulations... Lightsaber Duel... Who wins then? "
Vader was a good light saber user when he was young (no prosthetic) but his offense was fueled by his emotions. He uses Force to add power to his light saber swings but is very in efficient. When he turned cyborg-ish, he was slow, but he used the suit to deliver more powerful blows (stronger than his human form). If you combine both, he is clearly at an advantage over Nihilus (human body + emotion + vader experience).

On the other hand, Nihilus fighting skills are superior to others because he can drain energy from "the Force". Without using the force he's at a disadvantage here.

Also, I must apologize for my previous statement saying Vader wasn't powerful, he is suppose to be the most powerful IF he was able to complete his training and did not join the Sith. Then he got turned into a Jedi Robocop so...  ...then Lucas wanted more money so he made the video games with these insanely overpowered Jedis popping out of nowhere. "

Yeah, I do recall hearing something about him being more powerful if he didn't join the sith, but perhaps if he did and the Mustafa battle went the other way, he probably would have become THE 
all time badass.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrRagePants
@crmidnight: 
Yup, but in this battle, he would lose to Nihilus because of the latter's ability to drain powers from the Force (funny I almost typed Annihilus).
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mira

My vote is for Anakin.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crmidnight
@mira said:
"My vote is for Anakin. "

Any particular reason?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467

Nihilus. 

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By Amegashita
@Silver2467 said:
"Nihilus.  "
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mira
@crmidnight said:

" @mira said:

Any particular reason? "
Well you said it good here and I agree with it:

@crmidnight

said:

Just saying, Anakin, with the Knowledge and Exp of Vader, in a younger body... Might be on par, though likely to be stronger than, Starkiller. "

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crmidnight
@mira said:
" @crmidnight said:

" @mira said:

Any particular reason? "
Well you said it good here:

@crmidnight said:

Just saying, Anakin, with the Knowledge and Exp of Vader, in a younger body... Might be on par, though likely to be stronger than, Starkiller. "

"

Ah, gotcha. XD 
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mira
@crmidnight said:
" @mira said:

kin, with the Knowledge and Exp of Vader, in a younger body... Might be on par, though likely to be stronger than, Starkiller. "

"
Ah, gotcha. XD  "
What?
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crmidnight
@mira said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @mira said:

kin, with the Knowledge and Exp of Vader, in a younger body... Might be on par, though likely to be stronger than, Starkiller. "

"
Ah, gotcha. XD  "
What? "

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mira
@crmidnight:  You wanna say something or what? Ah...never mind.
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dessolution

Wasn't Starkiller cloned from the DNA from the original and from Vadar himself to make the perfect weapon? I don't see how Vadar in his younger body can take him on. Considering Vadar himself had slight fear of his power. 

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By crmidnight
@Dessolution said:
"Wasn't Starkiller cloned from the DNA from the original and from Vadar himself to make the perfect weapon? I don't see how Vadar in his younger body can take him on. Considering Vadar himself had slight fear of his power.  "

Which, IMO, is complete BS. I hope the SWFU series is Non-Canon, otherwise it will butcher the story... 
Lucas needs to watch his sh*t. Starting to roll downhill.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mira
@crmidnight said:

Which, IMO, is complete BS. I hope the SWFU series is Non-Canon, otherwise it will butcher the story... Lucas needs to watch his sh*t. Starting to roll downhill. "

Hm...I just hope that Starkiller will not die again in SWFU2.
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dessolution

I don't see how that is, "stupid". It's perfectly reasonable thing to do if they had the technology for it. Especially considering Vadar had the most  midichlorians Qui-Gon Jinn has seen to date. And considering Starkiller at about the same age as when Anakin was tested, had enough power to wring the light saber from Vadar. Putting both strands of DNA together to create the perfect clone of the original Starkiller would make perfect sense in creating the perfect weapon. But  Vadar picked up the stupid ball when he should have taken contingencies if his perfect weapon should turn on him. Which he did...again....  

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mrbobdobalina

Anakin stands no chance against Nihilus.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silver2467

There is nothing Anakin can do to Nihilus. 
1. Let me say this first though. Nihilus's Drain is not going to work on Anakin. Anakin learned a resistance/immunity to Force energy draining effects. He learned it so that he could destroy the Dark Reaper, which was a dark side machine used in the Great Sith War by Exar Kun. The Dark Reaper drained opponents of Force energy. Tyranus found it again and planned to use it during the Clone Wars, only for Anakin to stop it. However, to do that, he learned a resistance to draining effects. 
2. Despite being resistant to Nihilus's most powerful ability, there is nothing Anakin can do to Nihilus. Nihilus is already dead and exists as an Essence in his armor. The only way Anakin could defeat him is if he starved Nihilus to death, which could take months, or if he banished his Essence to Chaos, something he has never demonstrated any knowledge of. Nihilus wins because Anakin can do nothing to him and because Nihilus does know other Force powers to beat him. 

Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dessolution

While he can't beat him, he can't banish him either nor can he starve him to death. Considering he fed on entire planet...

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silver2467
@Dessolution said:
" While he can't beat him, he can't banish him either nor can he starve him to death.   
......I..just....said that........... 

Considering he fed on entire planet... "
His Drain is not going to work on Anakin, as I already said. He can beat Anakin, but Drain would be ineffective. 
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dessolution
@Silver2467 said:
" @Dessolution said:
" While he can't beat him, he can't banish him either nor can he starve him to death.   

You implied he can, "take months". etc etc 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@Dessolution said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Dessolution said:

You implied he can, "take months". etc etc  "
That was not my intention. My point was that for Anakin to do that would take months. I never meant to say that he could actually pull it off. 
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By SilverMan91
@Silver2467 said:
"There is nothing Anakin can do to Nihilus. 1. Let me say this first though. Nihilus's Drain is not going to work on Anakin. Anakin learned a resistance/immunity to Force energy draining effects. He learned it so that he could destroy the Dark Reaper, which was a dark side machine used in the Great Sith War by Exar Kun. The Dark Reaper drained opponents of Force energy. Tyranus found it again and planned to use it during the Clone Wars, only for Anakin to stop it. However, to do that, he learned a resistance to draining effects. 2. Despite being resistant to Nihilus's most powerful ability, there is nothing Anakin can do to Nihilus. Nihilus is already dead and exists as an Essence in his armor. The only way Anakin could defeat him is if he starved Nihilus to death, which could take months, or if he banished his Essence to Chaos, something he has never demonstrated any knowledge of. Nihilus wins because Anakin can do nothing to him and because Nihilus does know other Force powers to beat him.  "

you literaly took every word out of my mouth , and i mean literally dude........shame i got here afterwards.....lol
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TonyMack510

Anakin is the chosen one... Enough Said lol

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#36  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@crmidnight said:
" Anakin is Jedi Master (EP3), Sith Lord, with the powers and experience of Darth Vader. Only difference is he's in a younger, healthier, more agile body.  Darth Nihilus, standard.  Battle Takes place on a Post-Apocalyptic Tattooine.   Who wins? "
Anakin was never a Jedi Master. He wasn't given the title; only a seat on the Council.

That said, this is sad. Anakin dies a horrible, horrible death. He doesn't stand a chance.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I was asked to intervene. I had overlooked the fact that Anakin could resist Force drain (I know the events of the Dark Reaper, but I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Makes sense). I believe Silver2467 to be correct.

Though we shouldn't really argue. Fact: Anakin dies a very, very horrible death.

LordTaronji101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By LordTaronji101

Anakin is the chosen one and a force wielder...it would be a good fight but anakin wins

Darksider16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Darksider16

@Thanos1992 said:
  1. prove they can resist it show me a scan or a clip proving this ( i showed u a video proving what nilihus can do (show me evidence that they can resist it this isnt a simple force lightning that you can block like yoda did this is on whole diffrent scale.

okay well it really depends how powerful you are and how powerful the other person is to absorb electricity

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Silver2467
@Silver2467 said:
There is nothing Anakin can do to Nihilus. 1. Let me say this first though. Nihilus's Drain is not going to work on Anakin. Anakin learned a resistance/immunity to Force energy draining effects. He learned it so that he could destroy the Dark Reaper, which was a dark side machine used in the Great Sith War by Exar Kun. The Dark Reaper drained opponents of Force energy. Tyranus found it again and planned to use it during the Clone Wars, only for Anakin to stop it. However, to do that, he learned a resistance to draining effects. 2. Despite being resistant to Nihilus's most powerful ability, there is nothing Anakin can do to Nihilus. Nihilus is already dead and exists as an Essence in his armor. The only way Anakin could defeat him is if he starved Nihilus to death, which could take months, or if he banished his Essence to Chaos, something he has never demonstrated any knowledge of. Nihilus wins because Anakin can do nothing to him and because Nihilus does know other Force powers to beat him. 
LOL. Silver, you're such a noob. 

Nihilus is not impervious to physical harm. He is a spirit residing inside an armor, but no sources have ever indicated that that affords him physical invulnerability. Warb Null was also a dark side spirit that inhabited an armor, yet he was killed when Ulic Qel-Droma slashed the helmet off the armor. Because Nihilus is bonded to his armor, if the armor is damaged, his Essence loses its adhesion to the physical realm and descends into the Force. This was how he was defeated before. The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia outright states that the reason Nihilus was beaten was not because of starvation but because he just lacked the ability to defeat Visas, Meetra, and Canderous. Those three characters, none of whom are considerably powerful, could outmatch him. Pertaining to Nihilus being "weakened" at the time, that might be true to an extent, but then, nothing leads me to believe that Nihilus is ever sated either, though he does experience a brief exultation immediately after feeding. At any given point, he always hungers for more life energy. And more than that, the Encyclopedia also states that Nihilus had devoured the life of other worlds between Katarr and Telos anyway. To whatever degree he was weakened is more a matter of speculation than anything because we have never seen Nihilus in a combat situation anywhere except his duel with Meetra, Visas, and Canderous and therefore have nothing else to compare his performance in that duel to. However, we do know that Nihilus was hardly renowned as a combatant; so I would be hesitant to hold him to a higher standard. The fact is, Nihilus can be defeated if his armor loses its integrity, and he has never proven capable of possessing another person to survive if his Essence is expelled from his armor. 

Next, to reiterate, Anakin is immune to life draining effects. He was taught a technique to immunize himself from it before he fought the Dark Reaper. A hologram/ghost of Ulic imparted the knowledge of the technique, which most other Jedi of Anakin's time lacked (Obi-Wan admitted Anakin would have to engage the Dark Reaper, and Mace had his life energy fed on by a life witch). Dooku also knew this technique so he could operate the Dark Reaper, and Anakin applied his immunity so he could operate his speeder to destroy it. And in case anyone questions the strength of the Dark Reaper, the Dark Reaper was a war machine used by Exar Kun, who himself enacted a ritual that Drained thousands of Massassi of their Force energy and developed alchemical machines that stored drained Force energy, and the Dark Reaper's function was to kill entire armies by bleeding them of their life force. Yet it was impotent against Anakin. Force Drain will have no effect on Anakin whatsoever.

Having covered that, Anakin is immune to Nihilus' Drain, but even if that were not case, he can simply blitz and kill Nihilus. One of Anakin's foremost abilities that he was established with even as a child subconsciously drawing from his latent Force reserves was Precognition. He can foreknow Nihilus' choices, especially with the slow and often dismissive manner Nihilus addresses others with. With that in mind, Anakin has outrun speeders and ran in blurring motions. He can cut down Nihilus fairly quickly if he so chooses. Or he can just exercise his telekinetic power to tear apart Nihilus' armor. Nihilus' one respectable TK feat of lifting the Ravager lacks context. It was implicitly stated that Nihilus is somehow joined through the Force to his ship, and more pertinently, he resurrected the Ravager from Malachor V, the world where he became Darth Nihilus. Malachor has a potent Force ambiance penetrating its atmosphere and landscape due to the use of the Mass Shadow Generator there. The Mass Shadow Generator killed off armies, which would saturate  the area with Force energy that Nihilus could consume. So whether or not Nihilus even moved the Ravager under his own power or with additional power from Malachor or the Ravager itself is unclear. But considering the fact that he failed to even telekinetically kill Canderous, not to mention Visas and Meetra, in a state where he was, by my estimation, moderately weakened, I somehow doubt Nihilus' TK is anywhere near that level. On the other hand, Anakin actually has moved, under his own power and as a Padawan no less, a Conqueror-class dreadnaught. That at least rivals Nihilus' feat. Additionally, he has demonstrated the telekinetic power to move titanic escape pods into stars, crush colossal droids, push pillars through starship hulls, throw boulders the size of huts, move the remains of a collapsed wall, hand-wave away a fallen balcony, lift collapsed ceilings, toss stone columns, incapacitate Ventress, etc. Nihilus lacks the showings to compete. Lightsaber proficiency especially should require no explanation; Anakin is obviously better at that. Point is, even without an immunity to Drain, Anakin already has a chance to defeat Nihilus, if a much slimmer one. With it, he just stomps. 

So, no, this thread is a mismatch but in the opposite direction. Anakin would mirk Nihilus.
Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467 said:

@Silver2467 said:
There is nothing Anakin can do to Nihilus. 1. Let me say this first though. Nihilus's Drain is not going to work on Anakin. Anakin learned a resistance/immunity to Force energy draining effects. He learned it so that he could destroy the Dark Reaper, which was a dark side machine used in the Great Sith War by Exar Kun. The Dark Reaper drained opponents of Force energy. Tyranus found it again and planned to use it during the Clone Wars, only for Anakin to stop it. However, to do that, he learned a resistance to draining effects. 2. Despite being resistant to Nihilus's most powerful ability, there is nothing Anakin can do to Nihilus. Nihilus is already dead and exists as an Essence in his armor. The only way Anakin could defeat him is if he starved Nihilus to death, which could take months, or if he banished his Essence to Chaos, something he has never demonstrated any knowledge of. Nihilus wins because Anakin can do nothing to him and because Nihilus does know other Force powers to beat him.
LOL. Silver, you're such a noob.

Nihilus is not impervious to physical harm. He is a spirit residing inside an armor, but no sources have ever indicated that that affords him physical invulnerability. Warb Null was also a dark side spirit that inhabited an armor, yet he was killed when Ulic Qel-Droma slashed the helmet off the armor. Because Nihilus is bonded to his armor, if the armor is damaged, his Essence loses its adhesion to the physical realm and descends into the Force. This was how he was defeated before. The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia outright states that the reason Nihilus was beaten was not because of starvation but because he just lacked the ability to defeat Visas, Meetra, and Canderous. Those three characters, none of whom are considerably powerful, could outmatch him. Pertaining to Nihilus being "weakened" at the time, that might be true to an extent, but then, nothing leads me to believe that Nihilus is ever sated either, though he does experience a brief exultation immediately after feeding. At any given point, he always hungers for more life energy. And more than that, the Encyclopedia also states that Nihilus had devoured the life of other worlds between Katarr and Telos anyway. To whatever degree he was weakened is more a matter of speculation than anything because we have never seen Nihilus in a combat situation anywhere except his duel with Meetra, Visas, and Canderous and therefore have nothing else to compare his performance in that duel to. However, we do know that Nihilus was hardly renowned as a combatant; so I would be hesitant to hold him to a higher standard. The fact is, Nihilus can be defeated if his armor loses its integrity, and he has never proven capable of possessing another person to survive if his Essence is expelled from his armor.

Next, to reiterate, Anakin is immune to life draining effects. He was taught a technique to immunize himself from it before he fought the Dark Reaper. A hologram/ghost of Ulic imparted the knowledge of the technique, which most other Jedi of Anakin's time lacked (Obi-Wan admitted Anakin would have to engage the Dark Reaper, and Mace had his life energy fed on by a life witch). Dooku also knew this technique so he could operate the Dark Reaper, and Anakin applied his immunity so he could operate his speeder to destroy it. And in case anyone questions the strength of the Dark Reaper, the Dark Reaper was a war machine used by Exar Kun, who himself enacted a ritual that Drained thousands of Massassi of their Force energy and developed alchemical machines that stored drained Force energy, and the Dark Reaper's function was to kill entire armies by bleeding them of their life force. Yet it was impotent against Anakin. Force Drain will have no effect on Anakin whatsoever.

Having covered that, Anakin is immune to Nihilus' Drain, but even if that were not case, he can simply blitz and kill Nihilus. One of Anakin's foremost abilities that he was established with even as a child subconsciously drawing from his latent Force reserves was Precognition. He can foreknow Nihilus' choices, especially with the slow and often dismissive manner Nihilus addresses others with. With that in mind, Anakin has outrun speeders and ran in blurring motions. He can cut down Nihilus fairly quickly if he so chooses. Or he can just exercise his telekinetic power to tear apart Nihilus' armor. Nihilus' one respectable TK feat of lifting the Ravager lacks context. It was implicitly stated that Nihilus is somehow joined through the Force to his ship, and more pertinently, he resurrected the Ravager from Malachor V, the world where he became Darth Nihilus. Malachor has a potent Force ambiance penetrating its atmosphere and landscape due to the use of the Mass Shadow Generator there. The Mass Shadow Generator killed off armies, which would saturate the area with Force energy that Nihilus could consume. So whether or not Nihilus even moved the Ravager under his own power or with additional power from Malachor or the Ravager itself is unclear. But considering the fact that he failed to even telekinetically kill Canderous, not to mention Visas and Meetra, in a state where he was, by my estimation, moderately weakened, I somehow doubt Nihilus' TK is anywhere near that level. On the other hand, Anakin actually has moved, under his own power and as a Padawan no less, a Conqueror-class dreadnaught. That at least rivals Nihilus' feat. Additionally, he has demonstrated the telekinetic power to move titanic escape pods into stars, crush colossal droids, push pillars through starship hulls, throw boulders the size of huts, move the remains of a collapsed wall, hand-wave away a fallen balcony, lift collapsed ceilings, toss stone columns, incapacitate Ventress, etc. Nihilus lacks the showings to compete. Lightsaber proficiency especially should require no explanation; Anakin is obviously better at that. Point is, even without an immunity to Drain, Anakin already has a chance to defeat Nihilus, if a much slimmer one. With it, he just stomps. So, no, this thread is a mismatch but in the opposite direction. Anakin would mirk Nihilus.

I'm so mindf..ked right now

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Anakin resist the Force drain? And if he can, coupled with being significantly better at pretty much everything else relevant to this fight, wouldn't that make this a stomp in Anakin's favor?

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bye Bye Ani.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SithRevenant

Anakin's much touted 'resistance' to drain amounts to resisting instant death by the Dark Reaper... from a certain distance. He still dies instantly if he gets to a certain proximity.

Just as important is the fact that the Dark Reaper is a city-tier drain super-weapon. Darth Nihilus has drained multiple planets of all life and scorched the surface completely, reducing them to barren rock.

So:

1.Anakin isn't genuinely immune.

2.Darth Nihilus is many orders of magnitude above the Dark Reaper as a powerhouse.

Nihilus one-shots.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@crmidnight said:

"True, since the force is particularly strong with Anakin, he might see him as a sufficient energy source... Though Anakin might find a way to win. He is the chosen one after all... "

He wasn't the Chosen One because he was VERY powerful (given the fact that he was a prodigy at a very young age), it was because was prophesied to kill the Sith Lord, which he did - or helped in fulfilling.

He will be used to satisfy Nihilus' hunger.

He the force's kid and ragdolled the embodiments of the dark and lightside, he's [retty powerful

slayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anakin, for many reasons.

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming you want this Anakin to be Knightfall because of our discussion?