Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VERSUS

No Caption Provided

RULES & PARAMETERS

MORALS: ON

TEAM 1: REVENGE OF THE SITH ITERATION (Canon and Legends feats applicable, though canon takes priority)

TEAM 2: Just prior to KOTOR (Legends feats applicable)

AND . . . GO!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anakin and Obi Wan every time.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin and Obi-Wan win with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anakin and obi-wan, wrong era you'd have to put them at the AtoC era for revan and malak to even have a chance.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Penderor

Team 1 with ease. I dont belive they stomp team but I neither believe that fight would exceed 20 seconds.

@silentbat change era to AOTC pls.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Penderor

@starwars: Thats not true. Revan and Malak has much more battle, combat experience and practice.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

anakin and obi-wan, wrong era you'd have to put them at the AtoC era for revan and malak to even have a chance.

...no just, no. Revan and Malak would wreck Obi-Wan and Anakin if we're talking AoTC versions.

...tell me you're joking? yes, I agree team one wins, but to call this a stomp is ridiculous.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheVivas

@penderor: I agree. The only chance they have is AoTC versions of Obi Wan and Anakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13 JediXMan  Moderator

I could see team 1 winning in a stomp, or close to it. Each of them are far superior duelists than anyone on team 2.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spartankobe

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@killerwasp said:

...no just, no. Revan and Malak would wreck Obi-Wan and Anakin if we're talking AoTC versions.

@spartankobe said:

...tell me you're joking? yes, I agree team one wins, but to call this a stomp is ridiculous.

@killerwasp said:

@dccomicsrule2011: and revan and malak would get wrecked by RotS anakin and obi-wan.

@jedixman said:

I could see team 1 winning in a stomp, or close to it. Each of them are far superior duelists than anyone on team 2.

I am honestly a bit offended now. I simply stated my opinion and you thought I was joking? lol

And look at what the other two said too.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Penderor
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe:

I am honestly a bit offended now. I simply stated my opinion and you thought I was joking? lol

And look at what the other two said too.

If you're offended by a sarcastic remark such as the one in my earlier post, then you probably shouldn't be in the Battle Forum.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@dccomicsrule2011: AOTC versions can still keep up with lightsaber skill.

Probably. But I can see Revan beating either through he usage in the Force if he chooses to abuse it.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Penderor

@starwars: Revan fough six years in Mandalorian wars, and another two years in Jedi Civil War. Then fought in the Cold War.

He has much more experience than these can ever dream off.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spartankobe
Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Penderor

@dccomicsrule2011: Yes, of course. He can most likely wreck each of them in the Force and might beat them even 2v1. But I am still not sure he would wreck them in regular fight with Malak.

@starwarsOf all wars in the Republic history, war with the Mandalorians was the bloodiest -TOR

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan. For being a better character.

Loading Video...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Wait this is pre-KotoR? *checks OP*

*clears throat* ...well excuse my ignorance, I will now leave this thread in shame. =(

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wut

@starwars: As bloody? You serious? One war was fought between droids and men. Another was fought by men against men. The Mandos bombed numerous worlds into nothing killing millions, most likely billions perhaps trillions, of innocent people. The story behind how he got his mask revolves around one of these massacres. The Sith did it a few times during the civil war.

There is nothing to suggest that the Clone Wars were nearly as bloody and cruel as the Mandalorian Wars or the Jedi Civil War to imply otherwise is just kinda... out there. That is like saying the War of 1812 was as bloody as the American Revolution. EDIT: <--- Meant to say American Civil War. No idea why I said Revolution, but it works well enough for an analogy as it is.

Malak and Revan probably win if we use only Disney Canon as it is pretty much just the movies, and a few books that I can't be bothered to remember. I say probably as I am sure Nova or Jedi know more about what is now approved more then I do. Legends (EU) Obi and Skywalker should take it pretty easily as they are quite powerful during RotS.

It would be more of a fight if it was Malak when he was feeding off the Jedi and Star Forge and TOR Revan to try and balance out power. Or do AotC vs Darth Malak and Darth Revan as some have suggested. (Would still put my money on Obi and Anakin)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: well for anakin did beat dooku who i believe is better than darth revan and malak on saber skills wise, and i do believe both obi-wan and anakin are better force users by that time period as well.

_RapTOR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of unfair to use video game characters. They have hardly any feats. I'm sure if Anakin and Obi Wan didn't have any novels, Revan and Malak would win. But sadly that's not the case :(

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Alek from the comics was not very impressive. He was one-shotted by Mandalore, who is otherwise featless and lacks Force-sensitivity, and his one notable accolade (which is essentially rehashed multiple times) merely implies he is above a typical Jedi. He has decent physical attributes, though in speed and strength, he is still outmatched, and his one power feat isn't overwhelming. Even after his ascension to Malak, he gained no further feats until KotOR, except for losing to Revan and having the pain tolerance to survive having his jaw taken off. .

He would be a weak link. He is nowhere near as skilful as any of the Jedi. Revan is considerable but not more skilful than the Jedi, has inferior physical attributes, and inferior power to Anakin by a considerable degree.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova
@penderor said:

Of all wars in the Republic history, war with the Mandalorians was the bloodiest -TOR

This was an in-universe observation by Gnost-Dural, which is also only based on historical "evidence". He was not there to witness the battles in person, and he does not know of future battles, so he would not be able to determine if it was bloodier than future wars. The New Sith Wars alone were much worse than all the Old Sith Wars.

I would have to disagree with the claim from StarWars that the Clone Wars was mentally the worst. I don't recall that from any source.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Penderor

@shootingnova: Still saying that Anakin and Obi-Wan has got more battle experience and practice is stupid. You cannot put 3 years vs 8-9 years and 6 years.

@killerwasp What does that mean by time period lol? You think that fist of yours is better than fist of medieval noble?.

In fact, Revan has more force powers than Anakin and Obi-Wan so even we consider the fact Team 2 is much worse in lightsaber skill they still might take Force edge.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: LOL it's alright man haha. I would totally agree with you that Revan himself is more of a challenge to them if it was his most recent version of him

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan solo. Great tactician and he knows force techniques that Obi&Anakin don't know - for exemple playing KOTOR, as Revan, you could master Force healing and life drain - skills which could be classified as sort of healing factor. Revan also can master Force storm - highly effective area attack, something that both Jedi don't have. He also can master Force wave - another area attack unknow to the Jedi, as well as Stasis field or Insanity - again, very effective against multiple targets and unknown to Anakin and Obi.

It seems that Jedi in really Old Rebublic were more powerful than later generations of Jedi:

Loading Video...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard: This is Revan before the events of Kotor...plus even after Kotor Revan isn't on Obi Wan and Anakin's lightsaber skill level(as much as I'd like him to be lol)

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: However Revan still had Lightning/Storm even as a Sith Lord and was noted during certain conversations with The One on Lehan. Also noted by Darth Bane that the degree of Revan's knowledge as a Sith Lord was staggering and in the 2 weeks that he studied from Revan's holocron he learned more than he had in years from the Sith Library on Korriban.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Yes I am aware of that, but he didn't really do anything combat worthy during the time that he was a Sith Lord to suggest that he could keep up with/defeat the Episode 3 versions of Obi Wan and Anakin.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: And having watched EP3 there's really nothing good about anything they did in the entirety of the films that'd suggest they could compare with Revan. But that's if just using the films. You're looking for straight up written events which you, and everyone else, knows doesn't exist beyond 2nd hand historical writings.

According to that history, Revan was unmatched in battle and was the greatest Jedi of his era prior to his fall. Kreia states Revan mastered everything the Jedi had to teach and then kept seeking more things to learn. Revan was undefeated in melee combat and easily defeated both Echani General Yusanis during the Jedi Civil War and Mandalore the Ultimate during the Mandalorian Wars.

Most ignore this because these battles aren't written of in detail, only referenced as part of history. Though we do see Mandalore fight a bit in the KotoR comics and he's battled Jedi, back when Mandalorians were total bada$$es.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I dunnonly who Revan and Malek are so I'm going with Anakin and Obi-Wan

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:
Still saying that Anakin and Obi-Wan has got more battle experience and practice is stupid.

I made no reference to that, only that the Mandalorian Wars quote was in-universe and subjective.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: It does not matter if you have 5 battleships or thousands battleships. All what matters, is how you handle them.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Again, that's a red herring. It has nothing to do with what I said.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Revan or specifically Darth Revan?

Current solos, with Darth Revan its around a 6/10 win.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@rexorr said:

Current Revan or specifically Darth Revan?

Current solos, with Darth Revan its around a 6/10 win.

Revan isn't soloing regardless if it's current or not. Could he beat Obi, and Ani individually? Sure, but he sure as hell isn't taking them both together.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011Current Revan could solo at least an 8/10. Darth would lose to them, maybe win a 6/10 with Malak.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Team 1

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ShootingNova

Revan loses to Anakin alone, let alone both Anakin and Obi-Wan. This is also Sith versions, so the Sith duo lose quite decisively.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi Wan is severely underestimated. His teamwork with Anakin is almost flawless. Once they got serious against Dooku (who is a better duelist than Revan and Malak), they completely outmatched him. They moved faster than anything seen before by him. Anakins physical feats are also impressive. Obi Wans force perception in the light side is insanely powerful and his defense even more impressive. They are honestly the perfect attack and defense combo.

Their teamwork just works so much better. Revan is a better force user but not by much, and his saber skills do not match neither Anakins nor Obi Wans.