• Morals off
• Start ten feet apart.
• Fight takes place in ship yard.

#2 Posted by joewell (6260 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to go with Amon both rounds, but only by a small margin

#3 Posted by Dextersinister (5795 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

I'm gonna have to go with Amon both rounds, but only by a small margin

It's not just look but character wise they are incredibly similar.

#4 Posted by Agent_Murdoch (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Amon should take this... Raven dies last

#5 Posted by Floopay (8626 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven destroys Amon morals off.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

Blood bending FTW in the first round. Second round TT

#7 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbird3rdboywonder said:

There is no second round with TT.  
  Just Amon vs Slade.
#8 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pistolwhip1 said:

There is no second round with TT. Just Amon vs Slade.

Oh ok the Bloodbending FTW

#9 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Depends on which Slade, normal slade would lose IMO...Trigon enhanced would win.
#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Depends on which Slade, normal slade would lose IMO...Trigon enhanced would win.

True

#11 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Raven could be the trump card TT need in this. Pretty sure she doesn't have to move to use her powers to some extent. And if there is wiggle room for someone with normal strength like Mako, Cyborg should be able to get his arm cannon to point and fire. R1: TT.

R2: Amon

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Amon takes both.

#13 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans should win round one, due to projectiles. Cy has his canon hand, SF has her energy blaster. Moral-less Raven should be able to TK hold everyone. The cherry on top is Beast boy with his dinosaur forms, and robin with his grenades and gadgets.

Second round with no prep should go to Amon only due to blood-bending, simple as that.

#14 Posted by dondave (34596 posts) - - Show Bio

Amon

#15 Posted by Roddy010 (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

TT takes both rounds mainly due to Raven. Bloodbending won't be much against her much stronger tk. Also I don't see Amon or his Equalist surviving a hit from Starfire's bolts.

#16 Posted by BlackWind (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Teen Titans should win round one, due to projectiles. Cy has his canon hand, SF has her energy blaster. Moral-less Raven should be able to TK hold everyone. The cherry on top is Beast boy with his dinosaur forms, and robin with his grenades and gadgets.

Second round with no prep should go to Amon only due to blood-bending, simple as that.

@Roddy010 said:

TT takes both rounds mainly due to Raven. Bloodbending won't be much against her much stronger tk. Also I don't see Amon or his Equalist surviving a hit from Starfire's bolts.

#17 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

TT takes both rounds mainly due to Raven.

This doesn't even make sense. How do you know there is a second round with-out reading it. It only says Slade vs Amon.

#18 Posted by ComicStooge (12045 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven managed to stop time once, just putting that out there.

#19 Posted by Roddy010 (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Roddy010 said:

TT takes both rounds mainly due to Raven.

This doesn't even make sense. How do you know there is a second round with-out reading it. It only says Slade vs Amon.

Well I do apologize Mr.Officer. I skimmed the OP. I'll be sure not to post before fully reading the circumstances.

#20 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

How effective will bloodbending be against the inorganic parts of Cyborg? I wager not at all they won't be mostly made of water like a human body. Can we be sure that Tamaraneans have the same composition as humans as far as being mostly water? What if Raven pulls that time stop thing?

#21 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordOfAllHumans said:

How effective will bloodbending be against the inorganic parts of Cyborg? I wager not at all they won't be mostly made of water like a human body. Can we be sure that Tamaraneans have the same composition as humans as far as being mostly water? What if Raven pulls that time stop thing?

I thought about that as well, but then I remembered that episode when they had to shrink to microscopic size to take out a virus in Cyborg's systems. There you could see blood inside him, along with his cybernetic parts.
#22 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I thought about that as well, but then I remembered that episode when they had to shrink to microscopic size to take out a virus in Cyborg's systems. There you could see blood inside him, along with his cybernetic parts.

right but bloodbending is not the manipulation of the blood it's the manipulation of the water in the body.

#23 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Teen Titans

Round 2: Slade (Trigon empowered)

Round 2: Amon (normal Slade)

#24 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said: