#1 Posted by comics_beat_animemanga (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• Fight takes place in streets of Republic City
  • morals off
  • they are bloodlusted
  • fight starts 20 feet apart
  • Amon has two gauntlet tasers, to taser batons, 5 grenades, and two katanas.
  • Amon has 2 day prep
  • fight to the death
#2 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

AMON wins with his AWESOMENESS

#3 Posted by The_Gravix (97 posts) - - Show Bio

We've already seen Amon take on Korra with less than 24hrs of prep. Too easy for Amon.

#4 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Amon. He's taken on multiple earthbending police at once. Korra will be a cake walk for him.

I.A.T.

#5 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Amon took down Korra in seconds

#6 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Amon. He's taken on multiple earthbending police at once. Korra will be a cake walk for him.

I.A.T.

#7 Edited by Dextersinister (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

Korra absolutely curb stomps as she has the avatar state.

I'm not sure why the OP listed his equipment as with prep he can have more or less.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

I was so happy when Amon took Korra's bending away. She was such a stupid bitch. God, I really didn't like Korra. Anyways, back on topic, Amon rapes her bad. His blood bending is gonna destroy her.

#9 Posted by Dextersinister (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I was so happy when Amon took Korra's bending away. She was such a stupid bitch. God, I really didn't like Korra. Anyways, back on topic, Amon rapes her bad. His blood bending is gonna destroy her.

Avatar state trumps super blood bending, this fight is either a stump with the state and if she doesn't have it a stump with BB.

#10 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister:

She has yet to even show if she can even control the Avatar State. That one showing at the end of the season doesn't prove she a fully realized avatar, who can activate the avatar state at will. Also she has to consciously activate it, Aang was knocked unconscious by Yakone with his blood bending before he could enter the avatar state, and Aang is infinitely times more better than Korra, with Amon being a better blood bender than Yakone.

#11 Posted by Dextersinister (6198 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Aang was suffering from forgotten power syndrome so that Yakone would have a chance to knock everyone out so we could see how dangerous he was, he would have looked pretty rubbish if Aang had activated it then and there and beaten him. They both appear to be able to activate it at will rather than whenever they are in danger and have both shown the ability to negate blood bending in some form, Aang from being restrained and Korra when she restored Lin's bending.

You hate Korra but you should know that in the avatar state she is technically better than Aang.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Watch the language please.

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister:

Kora has yet to demonstrate she can even control the avatar state. Also, I doubt Korra is better than Aang, even in the Avatar State, they are only a lifetime apart. I doubt it would make a significant difference. Also Korra is no Aang, Aang mastered the Avatar State and is a much better bender. I find it hard to believe, the first thing Korra is gonna do in a fight is activate the Avatar State, when its out of character and the fact she only used it once, with the help of Aang's spirit. Amon has a better chance of crushing her heart or breaking her neck before she even thought of doing anything. Like I mentioned before, the Avatar State is not instantaneous and can be stopped during activation. If Azula could do, I don't see why Amon couldn't do it. Amon also has prep, though he doesn't really have much prep feats.

#14 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Amon stomps brutally

#15 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Amon is bloodlusted, so he'll be going for the kill immediately.

Korra gets curbstomped.