Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amon

No Caption Provided

vs.

Iroh

No Caption Provided

Bloodlust on, Morals off, no prep, fight to the death. Amon wont hide his water bending skills.

Battle takes place at Ember Island.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Unless they begin 100+ feet apart, with knowledge and it's during Sozin's comet. Iroh gets stomped

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Gizmorino

Unless they begin 100+ feet apart, with knowledge and it's during Sozin's comet. Iroh gets stomped

hope you know iroh is one of the few that has control over is spirit in the series

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

hope you know iroh is one of the few that has control over is spirit in the series

No he doesn't, he is more in tune with the spirit world. He doesn't have control of it, not until he dies and becomes a spirit. It's irrelevant anyway, Amon is a bloodbender, not a spirit bender.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino said:

@rogueshadow said:

No he doesn't, he is more in tune with the spirit world. He doesn't have control of it, not until he dies and becomes a spirit. It's irrelevant anyway, Amon is a bloodbender, not a spirit bender.

i said he has control over his spirit more than anyone in the series or almost anyone............. Iroh might loose but getting stomped is under-rating him

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:
@gizmorino said:

@rogueshadow said:

i said he has control over his spirit more than anyone in the series or almost anyone............. Iroh might loose but getting stomped is under-rating him

No, it really isn't, and that isn't what you said, you said he has control over his spirit, which is false, he's just a spiritual man. Iroh goes down hard here unless they begin very far apart and as the comet so he can create a flame too big for Amon to dodge and too powerful to block. Otherwise, he stands no chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon bloodbends Iroh into a kneeling position and tries to take his bending away. Iroh uses his whole Dragon of the West thing to catch Amon by surprise and burn him alive.

Iroh stomp

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty

@gizmorino said:

@rogueshadow said:
@gizmorino said:

@rogueshadow said:

No, it really isn't, and that isn't what you said, you said he has control over his spirit, which is false, he's just a spiritual man. Iroh goes down hard here unless they begin very far apart and as the comet so he can create a flame too big for Amon to dodge and too powerful to block. Otherwise, he stands no chance.

Rougeshadow is right on all points. In post 4 Giz did say Iroh has control over his spirit. and Iroh has no chance unless under very specific circumstances. and if you take bloodbending away iroh stops. maybe if this was H2H it would be a good battle.

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

@nicksmi56 said:

Amon bloodbends Iroh into a kneeling position and tries to take his bending away. Iroh uses his whole Dragon of the West thing to catch Amon by surprise and burn him alive.

Iroh stomp

*Amon walking forward at the kneeled Iroh controlled by bloodblending. Stops in front of him about to take away his bending while looking at Iroh's face*

*Iroh does his dragon's breath at Amon*

No Caption Provided

Iroh: "Surprise! You didn't know I could do that did you mothaf*****!!!"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56 said:

Iroh stomp

*Amon walking forward at the kneeled Iron controlled by bloodblending. Stops in front of him about to take away his bending while looking at Iroh's face*

No Caption Provided

LMAO win

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gizmorino

@pooty@rogueshadow having control over his spirit more than any one else in series is still the same thing as having control over his spirit you guys just took it another way................ And i know what i posted

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@pooty@rogueshadow having control over his spirit more than any one else in series is still the same thing as having control over his spirit you guys just took it another way................ And i know what i posted

No, because it's not about controlling your spirit, he was spiritual, there's a difference.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon takes Iroh's bending away.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Uchiha545

Amon wins blood bending resistance seems to be a trait only for water benders and avatars there is nothing to say Iroh can't resist it however without blood bending Amon would be stomped easily by iroh

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino said:

No, because it's not about controlling your spirit, he was spiritual, there's a difference.

Agreed. huge difference. and i still have no idea why him having more control over his spirit makes a difference. Amon is an energy bender not spirit bender.

@pooty: See my post lol

I would LOVE for that to happen. Iroh was the MAN!!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

@pooty said:

@rogueshadow said:

@gizmorino said:

Agreed. huge difference. and i still have no idea why him having more control over his spirit makes a difference. Amon is an energy bender not spirit bender.

Actually he's a bloodbender, lol.

@nicksmi56 said:

@pooty: See my post lol

I would LOVE for that to happen. Iroh was the MAN!!

Oh yeah, I prefer Iroh.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@rogueshadow said:

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon takes this but iroh is capable of pulling a very crazy stunt to win

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Amon can blood bend without the Blood moon. He could honestly stomp Iroh with his blood bending. And he has a speed advantage and advanced hand to hand combat. Iroh is one of the best fire benders in there but Amon takes this.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kobra678

Amon stomps no matter how you look at this. He's bloodlusted and can bloodbend. Iroh doesn't have shit on him.

Infinightmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano: Mako didn't break free. He got lucky and shot mini-lightning from his hands while they happened to be pointing at Amon. And if I remember right, Amon's attention was divided between bloodbending Mako and Korra at the time.

Even if Iroh got one attack through like Mako did, Iroh is still all alone, and will be bloodbent immediately within a few seconds.

Amon wins 9/10

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww. Thought this was a Devilman forum.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

@nicksmi56 said:

Iroh stomp

*Amon walking forward at the kneeled Iroh controlled by bloodblending. Stops in front of him about to take away his bending while looking at Iroh's face*

No Caption Provided

This is literally EXACTLY how it would go down (minus the quote). Until anyone refutes this, I don't see how Amon stomps

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Did they ever explain how blood bending could take away a persons bending?

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

@nicksmi56 said:

Iroh stomp

Iroh:

This is literally EXACTLY how it would go down (minus the quote). Until anyone refutes this, I don't see how Amon stomps

I don't know, maybe Amon simply kills Iroh from a distance with his bloodbending, or make lifts him up with bloodbending and flings him like a rag doll, or maybe uses his psychic bloodbending to immobilize Iroh, and THEN take his bending.

He doesn't have to take away his bending by standing in front of him, he could go behind him and do it. If Amon takes his bending away from behind, Iroh won't be able to attack him by breathing fire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: I'm going based off the characters as I know them. And in the series, Amon's biggest weakness is that he's vain. He likes the look of fear in benders' eyes as he takes away their bending. It makes him feel superior. So in character Amon wouldn't do anything that smart. He would treat Iroh just like every other bender. Kneel him down, walk in front of him, look into his eyes, put the thumb out, etc. At which point Iroh will burn him alive

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: I'm going based off the characters as I know them. And in the series, Amon's biggest weakness is that he's vain. He likes the look of fear in benders' eyes as he takes away their bending. It makes him feel superior. So in character Amon wouldn't do anything that smart. He would treat Iroh just like every other bender. Kneel him down, walk in front of him, look into his eyes, put the thumb out, etc. At which point Iroh will burn him alive

Amon enjoys the look of fear in the bender's eyes? I've never heard of that... ever. On most occasions he goes behind the person when he takes their bending away. He did it with Korra, Zolt, Beifong, The Metal Bending Officers... He is more than likely going to take Iroh's bending away from behind.

There were only a few times where he actually did it in front of them.

Heck, he even took Tarrlok's bending from behind, but unfortunately I don't have that scan

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yeah, if Amon doesn't care about bending in broad daylight, he just womps Iroh. I think Iroh is waaaaaay cooler, but I'm not about to let that cloud my judgement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56 said:

Amon enjoys the look of fear in the bender's eyes? I've never heard of that... ever. On most occasions he goes behind the person when he takes their bending away. He did it with Korra, Zolt, Beifong, The Metal Bending Officers... He is more than likely going to take Iroh's bending away from behind.

There were only a few times where he actually did it in front of them.

Heck, he even took Tarrlok's bending from behind, but unfortunately I don't have that scan

Then I obviously don't remember Korra as well as I thought I did XD

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon for the win.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@pooty said:

@rogueshadow: Did they ever explain how blood bending could take away a persons bending?

He disrupted blood flow around chakra points in the body.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

how does this niqqa lose to amon? look at them pecks

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@tohoma said:

Amon takes Iroh's bending away.

MissingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MissingLink

Iroh is dead.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon

Suske_Amoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Iroh ten times more if not twenty but he is going to lose to Amon.

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Amon would murder Iroh will bloodbending the same way Yakone attempted to do to Aang,the only difference is Iroh doesn't have Avatar state to break free from it and Amon is bloodlusted so he wouldn't give a damn wether he shows his bloodbending skills or not.

The only times people broke free from his "grip" was when he wasn't really concentrated to the situation or when he was surprised.Makko managed to shot him cause Amon didn't notice Makko's hands pointing at him while at the same time he took out his own lutenant and was also holding Korra down.Next,when Korra got him with air bending he was surprised cause he thought his bending block was somehow nulified since Korra managed to airbend but he didn't know that this was her first time doing it so its only natural that his technique didn't block an ability she didn't posses at that time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon, easily.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodbending is too much, without it and iroh would win imo

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon murders, his bloodbending is just too powerful.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cocacolaman  Moderator

"Would you like to know how I got the nickname 'The Dragon of the West?'"

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By viking1205

Iroh: *breathes*

Amon:

No Caption Provided

Iroh: *zaps*

Amon:

No Caption Provided

All these are Amon when he wasn't even trying to use bending directly to fight, let alone the ways he could Iroh if he actually put effort into it, let alone a bloodlusted Amon that isn't covering his identity as a waterbender.

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iroh definitely