This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Amon before he turned to be a Bloodbender agaisn't Death stroke. Booth fight to death:

-Bloodlust off. Morals off.

- Deathstroke has access to his weapons.

-Amon can't bloodbend. Only waterbend.

#2 Edited by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Without bending, Deathstroke stomps. His best skills were taking on some low skill benders. Unless you think he legitimately dodged lightning and not just the way the guy was aiming, Deathstroke outclasses him in literally every category: Speed, strength, durability, intelligence, reaction time, etc.

Deathstroke could just, you know, shoot him.

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

Without bending, Deathstroke stomps. His best skills were taking on some low skill benders. Unless you think he legitimately dodged lightning and not just the way the guy was aiming, Deathstroke outclasses him in literally every category: Speed, strength, durability, intelligence, reaction time, etc.

Deathstroke could just, you know, shoot him.

I'm 100% sure he dodge the lighting. You could see him reacting after the guy shoot the ray.

#4 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

DS would stomp him with out his bending.

Should have just said no Blood Bending.

#5 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#6 Posted by Frocharocha (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

It would be ridiculous easy for him to win if he could bend. See Tarlok, he was no way closer to Amon in level of skills.

#7 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@e3zombie said:

It would be ridiculous easy for him to win if he could bend. See Tarlok, he was no way closer to Amon in level of skills.

he's basically saying you should allow him to waterbend, but not bloodbend.

#8 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Have you read DS?

Unless Amon can bend and hit with the force of 26000 tons its not going to take him down.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

@Frocharocha said:

@e3zombie said:

he's basically saying you should allow him to waterbend, but not bloodbend.

Even without bloodbend. He possessed the power of a Master waterbender while in full moon at the day light.

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins. But Amon would give him a good fight.

#11 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Amon wins if he can waterbend provided it's at the right time (at night, or even full moon gods willing) and gets a little lucky. Odds are still 90% in Deathstroke's favour though. With bloodbending, obviously, Amon will destroy DS.

#12 Posted by lilben42 (2609 posts) - - Show Bio

@ascenscion: Deathstroke has a gun and a sword I'm sure he would handle this pretty easily.

#13 Edited by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, well, without Blood bending, this is pretty much a stomp in favour of Deathstroke, but that's not to say it would be an all-out stomp if Amon had access to his forbidden art.

Remember, Mako, a Fire bender, was capable of resisting the effects of Amon's blood bending, even if it was for a small amount of time. Since Deathstroke isn't exactly human, and his Willpower has been shown to be strong enough that he could steal a the ring of a Green Lantern while it's still on the poor guy's finger, would it be safe to say that Deathstroke could demonstrate limited resistance to Blood Bending (not, like, full-blown immunity, but the will and physical prowess to maybe fight against it a bit)?

#14 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg said:

DS
#15 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArticulateT said:

Hm, well, without Blood bending, this is pretty much a stomp in favour of Deathstroke, but that's not to say it would be an all-out stomp if Amon had access to his forbidden art.

Remember, Mako, a Fire bender, was capable of resisting the effects of Amon's blood bending, even if it was for a small amount of time. Since Deathstroke isn't exactly human, and his Willpower has been shown to be strong enough that he could steal a the ring of a Green Lantern while it's still on the poor guy's finger, would it be safe to say that Deathstroke could demonstrate limited resistance to Blood Bending (not, like, full-blown immunity, but the will and physical prowess to maybe fight against it a bit)?

Willpower does not affect bloodbending. Amon was splitting his bending into holding him and bloodbending him, so mako had just enough slack to barely move his fingers. If Amon wasn't trying to non lethally debend him, he could just have lifted his body in the air and slammed his skull into the wall dozens of times.

That Deathstroke breaking Kyle Rayner's hand thing was quite possibly the biggest PIS I've ever seen. It flies in the face of so many hard rules about GLs I almost vomit everytime I see it brought up, lol.

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#17 Posted by Lunacyde (19523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

Amon before he turned to be a Bloodbender agaisn't Death stroke. Booth fight to death:

-Bloodlust off. Morals off.

- Deathstroke has access to his weapons.

-Amon can't bloodbend. Only waterbend.

First of all Amon was always a bloodbender, we just didn't know it lol.

Secondly, without his bending he loses.

#18 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: not if Amon can bloodbend, and if he can't, like I said, there's very little chance that Amon can do anything.

#19 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@ascenscion said:

@lilben42: not if Amon can bloodbend, and if he can't, like I said, there's very little chance that Amon can do anything.

Depends on where the fight takes place. He is still arguably the most powerful water bender in the Avatar Universe.

#20 Posted by Frocharocha (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@ascenscion said:

Depends on where the fight takes place. He is still arguably the most powerful water bender in the Avatar Universe.

Indeed. And also an extremely skilled ninja- chi blocker.

#21 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Amon. Even without his bloodbending, he's an extremely powerful water bender.

#22 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Active_Adaptation: Do you have any idea how much force it would take to hurt DS? 26000 tons of metel could not keep him down.

#23 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@Active_Adaptation: Do you have any idea how much force it would take to hurt DS? 26000 tons of metel could not keep him down.

Oh wait, this is New 52 Deathstroke?

Mr "I'm so perfect, check this out I just no sold a submarine to the dome and now I'm gonna kill Lobo, suck my balls and swallow my Nth metal sword" Deathstroke?

Yeah, he wins.

#24 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Active_Adaptation: You sir are a word smith.

#25 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Thank you, my friend. One tries to do the best with what is at one's disposal.

#26 Posted by lilben42 (2609 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: I don't think ice or water can block a bullet or explosive.

@ascenscion: Yeah bloodbending Amon would most likely win.

@Frocharocha: Yeah but Deathstroke knows pressure points.

#27 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this not locked...Deathstroke annihilates Amon. Without blood bending he wouldn't be able to do anything to Deathstroke. Giving him standard weapons makes this extremely unfair since Deathstroke carries guns and explosives, things Amon doesn't even know about. Not to mention his bending requires forms and movements to accomplish, which would pretty much fail once he gets shot in the face in the beginning of the match.

Flagged for being spite.