#1  Edited By Rumble Man

Blood bender vs Force user

The song plays when they fight, match timed for 4:19 minutes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scenario 1: Speed Equalized

Scenario 2: Speed Unequal

Scenario 3: The inconsistent lightning-timer hype is validated

That chi-blocking thing will work on force, but lightsaber to the face is still fatal

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Mace slaughters him. If Mako had enough willpower to temporarily break Amon's bloodbending hold, them I'm sure Mace can replicate the feat. Mace is stronger, faster, more durable, a better swordsman, and a better hand to hand fighter than anyone Amon has ever faced. Also, Mace's use of shatterpoints will help to ensure his victory.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Shiryu said:

Mace slaughters him. If Mako had enough willpower to temporarily break Amon's bloodbending hold, them I'm sure Mace can replicate the feat. Mace is stronger, faster, more durable, a better swordsman, and a better hand to hand fighter than anyone Amon has ever faced. Also, Mace's use of shatterpoints will help to ensure his victory.

I agree Mace is too fast for him and Mace stomps. Here's the thing: Mace has no bloodbending feats, and he doesn't need any. A speedblitz will do.

This is what animated Windu can do in under 5 minutes:

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungChief

@Shiryu said:

If you look at the fight again, you'll notice that Amon takes his grip off of Mako to take away Korra's bending, then when he walks over again he uses it to make him raise up and THEN he gets lightning bolted by Mako. As far as we know, you need to be a master waterbender with some bloodbending experience to break out of it, do I think Mace could use the force while being bloodbended? Yeah I do think so, and I think he takes this fight, but I just wanted to clear up that willpower aint gonna do jack to bloodbending

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@YoungChief said:

@Shiryu said:

If you look at the fight again, you'll notice that Amon takes his grip off of Mako to take away Korra's bending, then when he walks over again he uses it to make him raise up and THEN he gets lightning bolted by Mako. As far as we know, you need to be a master waterbender with some bloodbending experience to break out of it, do I think Mace could use the force while being bloodbended? Yeah I do think so, and I think he takes this fight, but I just wanted to clear up that willpower aint gonna do jack to bloodbending

Show me Amon soloing an entire army.

I know you think Mace takes this, but I think he stomps. He is a speedblitzer and Amon goes at human speeds.