Reviews: 0

User Lists: 82

#1  Edited By wootwoop

Amon and the Equalists

The Talons and the Court of Owls

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Location: New York City (inhabited, no external interferance)
  • Morals off
  • Command and conquer of NYC (can lead to death, the group that is forced out loses)
  • Have recently learned of one another and need to battle for territory
  • Both groups have their full resources
CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CalebHara

Good match, but is to to death? i would probably give the win to the equalists due to their a lack of feats from the Talons. However, if the fight is to death, i would give it to the Talons, they are nearly impossible to kill.

wootwoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 82

#3  Edited By wootwoop

i know old post, but would anyone else like to voice/type their opinions?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon and the Equalist modern technology and bloodbending

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Amon and the Equalists win.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morgrim

The talons would annihalate the equalists with ease

They are significantly better trained and skilled, not to mention years of experience fighting just about anybody.

@xlab3000: Batman and team was fighting with even more modern technology yet it made little to no difference

and as for blood bending unless amon can blood bend all of them continually then he will die not to mention if he is destracted trying to blood bend everyone. Then one well thrown projectile would kill him easy

TheProwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheProwe
@morgrim said:
and as for blood bending unless amon can blood bend all of them continually then he will die not to mention if he is destracted trying to blood bend everyone. Then one well thrown projectile would kill him easy
He can (which I personally find too OP), but the Equalists will instead turn against him upon revelation.. The advantage the Equalists have are probably the mecha tanks.. I refrain to say who I find will be the victor; just voicing out some things worthy of notice..
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dredeuced

@TheProwe said:

@morgrim said:
He can (which I personally find too OP), but the Equalists will instead turn against him upon revelation.. The advantage the Equalists have are probably the mecha tanks.. I refrain to say who I find will be the victor; just voicing out some things worthy of notice..

Nah, Morals off, which means they wouldn't be morally indignant at their leader being a water/blood bender. Amon and the equalists take this with the mechatanks and the trump card blood bender on their side.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morgrim

@Dredeuced: @TheProwe: keep in mind the more people amon bends the weaker his control and there are about 200 or more talons. And if mako was able to move slightly while he was distracted then i shudder to think what the talons would do. Plus they only need to shuriken stab him, they are significantly better trained and skilled than the equalists so once they determine amon is the greatest threat he will have seconds to live. As for the mecha tanks. Ever heard of shatterpoint? the glass that protects the user will be breakable and since the talons are super ninjas dodging the machines wont be too difficult and once they open that tank. Boom dead

not to mention that th

e court of owls is filthy rich so just saying they can buy robots